Daddy, The Devil, and Me: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fun, his dad is scary." Said Adam in a zombie like state, not quite getting what Clarence was implying.

"Adam, you will take the chest I left here over to them tomorrow. You will trick Derek and his Dad into opening it. Doing so will bring you pleasure. You like pleasure right?"

"Yes. I do." Adam weakly huffed out. He was getting close to his first orgasm. His mind was racing with all the girls he had wanted to fuck over the years, he was getting closer and closer. His fist furiously jacking off his hard cock.

"I'm gonn- I'm gonna fuckin-EAAAAAAAAFFFFFFG." He begins shooting his load. Pump after pump. It won't stop. Rope after rope of cum hitting him in the face. The hair, the mouth. His balls emptying all over himself.

"Good boy." Said Clarence with a grin. He turned around and left, as the young man curled up and began to sleep, with nothing more than the memory of a fleeting dream.

Day 2: Night Forbidden Dungeon

Drake was naked. He wasn't sure how he got there. And it was hot. His flesh felt like it was going to melt off. His cock was out, at its full 10 inches hard. He saw something moving in the shadows.

"What the-" he began. A flash of light strikes, revealing what appeared to be two figures wrestling down a tunnel. He began to walk that way.

He ended up in a somewhat lit room. This room hotter than the one before. The lights seemed to be tinted red. He looked over and saw the two figures wrestling- no wait, they were, "Holy shit. They're fucking!" Drake exclaimed. He felt his cock quake with pleasure when he spoke. He didn't understand what was going on. The two figures stopped and looked over at him. He felt his thighs and ass tremble as they looked at him. With their dark piercing eyes.

The two figures looked identical as they approached him. Both had horns sticking out of their head. Skin seemed very tan, almost red. Their bodies glistening in sweat, their muscles dancing in it. Their cocks intimidating, the girth alone was Drake's wrist. The veins, the length, how they swayed. Drake felt his mouth quiver. They had the faces of male models. Almost identical to how Clarence looked. But a bit younger. A bit more...barbaric.

By this time they had made their way over to Drake. His cock still hard, if not harder. "What is going on with me?" he wondered to himself. The figures got on each side of him and began to massage his body.

"Welcome..." hissed one.

"One of us..." hissed the other.

Their touch gave sensational thrills through out his body. He could already tell he had precum leaking from his cock. As if knowing, one of the demons kneeled. Engulfing his cock into his ass.

"Oh fuuuuuuck." Drake moaned. His mind was racing. What were these things, and what's happening to him? He doesn't even like men.

"It's ok," said the other demon still standing, "Give him your seed. Give it to him." He then began to kiss Drake. Drake couldn't help but thrust his cock, and his tongue into each of the demon's orifices. Letting each objection in his mind falter. The pleasure was amazing. How the hell did he ever fuck pussy before. This was much better. He couldn't wait to tell Clarence.

Clarence. As soon as Drake thought of him a wave of passion over took his body. Suddenly that's all he could think about. Clarence. The more pleasure he felt, the more Drake attributed it to Clarence. The demons were moaning, howling with pleasure.

"Yes give into him. Give into the True Lord!" The demons whispered. They begin chanting, "Hail Satan. Hail Satan." over and over, getting louder and louder.

Intoxicating Drake with every move, every word. "Say it...SAY IT" demanded the demon fucking Drake with his ass. Impaling Drake's cock into his orifice of sin.

"Oh God..." moaned Drake, "Oh my God what is happening." He was pumping faster than he thought possible. His huge hairy thighs slapping against the demonic ass of sin and lust. His cock and balls engorged with cum, begging him to give in. "Hail...Hail..." he began to moan.

"Say it...say it!!!" The demons were entwining themselves around him and Drake fucked and fucked. If this was how life could be Drake knew he had to give in. "Hail...Hail..." he started growling louder...his entire body giving away to lust, the demons howling in ecstasy knowing he was theirs.

"Hail...HAIL...HAIL..." The thrusting was strong and solid, his cock pounding in and out. Getting more and more erratic. "HAIL...HAIL..." SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM his balls went against the hot flesh. "HAIL..HAIL-" There was no denying it. He had given in.

"SAAAAATAAAAAAAAAN" Drake yelled as he came. He pulled out. Cum was flying everywhere. He had never felt so good before. If only it could last forever, the demons trying to suck up the load, them spreading it all over each other.

With a big jump Drake waked up! He's sweaty, confused. He catches his breath and looks around. It was only a dream. "Fucking crazy," Drake says aloud. He then feels something wet by his crotch. He turns on the lamp and sees a huge amount of cum sinking into his sheets and blankets. "Aw fuck." However, he could still kinda feel the pleasure from the dream. It also looked like he was so horned up he was jacking himself off in his sleep. As his bandages were torn right off and in pieces everywhere.

He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and redress them, as he washes them off he notices there are no real burn marks or dead skin. He dries them off and looks directly at them. Staring back are two singed markings of the eye engraving from the chest. They almost appear to be glowing with heat.

Drake heads downstairs to get a better look, at that chest.

END DAY 2

12