Daddy Writes Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Patti plots, plans Daddy's seduction.
5.5k words
4.68
144.2k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers

I bounded up the stairs, almost breathless. I think I had just propositioned my Daddy. Or at least gave him the idea that sex with me was possible.

I grabbed my phone, calling Sara. I reached under my shorts, feeling my wet panties covering my sex. I slipped my fingers between my lips, covering my clit. My body jumped. It felt so, so good. I massaged my clit sitting waiting for Sara to answer her phone.

"Hey," Sara answered.

"Hi," I responded. I hesitated only slightly. "I just touched my Dad's cock," I whispered into the phone. Silence! Dead pan silence. "Sara," I whispered, wanting acknowledgement.

"You touched his cock," she asked?

"Well, sort of," I responded, wondering if I should explain.

"You have got to tell me," Sara stated excitedly. "Should I come over?" she continued. "Maybe we could," her voice trailed off. I knew what she was thinking. An unspoken premise to get us together. An opportunity for more. I pictured it in my mind. I could see us locked in our young passions. Both thinking of the possibilities.

"Not tonight," I inserted, breaking the uncomfortable silence. I wanted my Daddy for myself tonight. I wanted his cock for me! Only me tonight! "You know how he gives me backrubs when I sit in front of him? Well, after dinner I had him do it again. But I turned around like usual, laid my arms across his thighs. But this time, I moved up, my hands were directly over his cock. I could feel it under my palms. Each time he leaned over me, my hands pressed down on his cock. And I stroked it with my thumb!" I continued.

"You stroked it," Sara asked, interrupting me.

"Yes, but not very much. His hips jumped up against my hands. Mom didn't see," I offered. "He groaned softly," I finished. "I am so horny now," I volunteered. "I am masturbating while I talk to you," I said, expecting some kind of reaction.

"Me too," laughed Sara. "Oh God I am so wet," she whispered. "I want to suck your clit," she whispered. "I want to make you cum," she growled into the phone. I groaned in return.

"Almost there," I whispered back to her. "Want me to cum? Want to hear me cum," I asked?

"Oh fuck yes," Sara whispered. "Cum for me. Put your phone by your pussy! Let me hear how wet you are," she continued.

"Ok," I grunted out loud, knowing I was almost there. My juices were running wild, flooding my sex. Holding the phone an inch from my clit, I thrashed my lips, my clit back and forth, mashing the flesh hard. The juices made lots of noise as I thrashed back and forth over the slick flesh. Using my fingertip, I circled the nub, mashing it firmly. Instantly, my hips arched, my orgasm peaking, holding, then exploding through my crotch. I pulled the phone back to my mouth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I grunted into the phone. I let out a low, drawn out groan into the phone.

"Oh God," grunted Sara. "I'm cumming," she almost screamed into the phone. "Oh shit!" grunted Sara, "that was hot," she breathed. "How many fingers can you get in your pussy," she asked. "I can get three started to the middle knuckle," she whispered again.

"Me too," I whispered back, shoving my three fingers into my cunt. I thrashed in and out quickly, enjoying the feeling. Nothing was said for the next couple of minutes, just our breathing shared over the phone. As breathing returned to normal, I sucked my fingers into my mouth. I tasted my cunt juices. "Do you suck your fingers," I asked into the phone, surprising myself.

"God yes," Sara responded. "Hey, I gotta run," she whispered. "See ya later," she followed quickly, hanging up.

With the phone still held by my ear, I continued to masturbate softly. A second orgasm slowly washed over my body, the warmth spreading throughout my whole being. I pictured Daddy, his lips attached to my clit as I lifted my hips to him, offering my sex. My whole being was now focused on sex, getting sex, cumming, and my Daddy. Glancing at the clock, I knew I had to study for the next hour or hour and a half. I pulled my panties to cover my slit, sniffed my fingers, and sucked each one into my mouth, cleaning my skin of my juices. I liked the taste!

For the next 90-minutes, I studied hard. However, not all thoughts were of English. I read parts of the required play, and my mind would wander. I played scenes from Daddy's stories over and over in my head. That was it. I would wear my night shirt to watch the movie. But, I would wear nothing underneath. And maybe, I would get to play out my favorite scene from one of his stories. And then my mind forced itself back to studies. But I had only one real subject on my mind. And it was between Daddy's legs.

Not able to concentrate on my classes any more, I wrapped up about 8:30 p.m. Standing in front of my full length mirror, I admired my body. Lithe, firm, my body looked terrific. I lifted each tit, blowing cool air across the nipple, each responding to stand straight up. I had big, puffy nipples, the areolas over an inch in a light brown color. I trimmed my pubic hair regularly, a small patch over my slit. Twirling, I looked to my ass, my best feature. Hard, taut, my ass was chewable. I laughed out loud. I hoped Daddy would chew gently on my ass! His stories always included fucking his daughters' ass. His penetrations so deep, so hard, his body would slap against her flesh. My insides churned. God I wanted to try that. I was on perpetual flooding, my cunt was soaked. I changed into my long night shirt, pulling it down to admire my hard nubs apparent under the material. Shaking my shoulders, I watched the nipples swim under the material. Taking a deep breath, I hurried down stairs.

"Hey Daddy, are you still up for it," I asked bouncing into the family room. Daddy looked me up and down, a slow, almost inaudible whistle emanated from him. He glanced quickly to Momma. I stood, twisting back and forth, pulling the bottom of my night shirt down playfully. Mom was lost in her handheld Sudoku game she received for Christmas, oblivious to our banter. I pulled the bottom of my night shirt up just slightly, flashing a quick glance to my crotch. While not planned, it got a wide eyed stare from my Daddy.

"I'll get up for it!" responded my Daddy, playing on my words. "Popcorn," he asked. I nodded affirmative. He stood, flexing at the hips to pull his hips back, pulling the front of his shorts away from his cock. I watched intently. He moved quickly by me, heading for the kitchen. I moved to take my place on the couch, careful not to give Mom a peek at my naked body under my night shirt. I grabbed one of the comfort blankets we had on the couch to cover my curled up legs. Snuggled in, I was ready for the movie.

Within a couple of minutes, Daddy returned. "It's already 9:15 honey, you sure you want to do this," he asked. I was not sure which he wanted a response to, the time or the planned activities.

"Daddy, I am not a baby," I responded. "Besides, I can sleep till 7am if needed tomorrow, first class is study hall," I finished. Daddy stared intently at me, his face a mixture of confusion, lust, and questions. "Got any chick flicks," I asked? What I really wanted was a movie that would have some kind of sexual overtones, even some simulated sex scenes that would make my Momma squirm, but make me and Daddy think of the possibilities.

"I was hoping to see Basic Instinct," he offered. "I just purchased it this past weekend and have not had the chance to see it," he followed. "One of the greats," his voice trailed off as he read the movie cover. He looked to me.

"Fine with me," I responded, settling in with the bowl of popcorn.

"Done," Mom interrupted. She glanced up from her hand held, her pointer in the air as an exclamation point. "6 minutes, 13 seconds," she stated to neither of us in particular. She loved her sudoku's! She glanced to each of us. "You guys know how late it is already," she asked. We both nodded. "Well, I need to be up and at it early tomorrow, so I am going to bed," she stated, moving to stand. Daddy pulled her hand, feigning lifting a heavy weight from the couch. I admired her shapely form. I hoped to have such a terrific shape at her age.

Stretching, I leaned up to get my good night kiss from Momma. Momma hugged Daddy, and trundled off to bed. Daddy inserted the disc in the DVD, and we settled to watch the movie.

The movie fit my bill, with Sharon Stone being a very attractive, sexy woman with raw sex drives, and Michael Douglas being seduced. Their simulated sex scenes were hard, fast, and erotic. I watched my Dad, inviting him to sit beside me as we ate the popcorn. His leg brushed mine, the electricity evident. I am sure he sat stoic on purpose, wondering if he had to make the first move, or I would do something when I was ready. I opted to initiate the dance further.

"Daddy," I turned to him. "Do you think I'm sexy," I asked just after a scene in the movie where Stone is interrogated, sitting on a stool, rotating around, flashing her cunt to the officers. Not shocked, he stared to me, his face contemplative, then broadening to a wide smile.

"Baby, you are beautiful! You have a terrific body. Tall, athletic, lithe! Hell yes you are sexy!" he stated, staring directly into my eyes. "Why, if I was your age, I would be chasing you all over creation to get into your pants," he continued, his eyes surveying my body. He hesitated, looking for my reaction.

"Why Daddy," I cooed softly. "I thought you would want me even now," I replied. "Does getting older cause lack of interest in young women," I asked feigning surprise.

"No Baby," he replied sighing, "it can actually cause fantasy thoughts," he continued. "As I get older, the probability of having sex with a young, attractive woman diminishes," he finished, avoiding the direct link to me.

"But Momma is a very sexy woman," I offered.

"Yes she is," Daddy replied. "But her interest in sex has changed drastically over the last several of years," he continued, almost wincing as he told me. "You really want me to tell you that," he asked.

"What have you done about it," I asked.

Daddy stared at me. "I have created a fantasy sexual existence," he whispered, lowering his voice. He stopped talking, his voice firm, resolved. He glanced to the hall, returning to stare into my eyes. "I started writing erotic stories for this site on the internet," he volunteered. "You can not tell your mother!"

"Daddy," I said emphatically. "What on earth are you writing about," I asked.

Daddy paused the movie, turning to stare at me. He tried to talk twice, but hesitated, rethinking his words. "I think you know," he finally got out. "Why did you flash your body at me earlier," he asked, now focusing the subject on us. "I don't know how you know, but I think you found my stories, or the web site, something has prompted your actions tonight," he talked like a father. He reached across the back of the couch, caressing my hair softly. "You are so beautiful," he whispered softly. His left hand reached to my leg just above the knee. Glancing to me, he slid his hand up my thigh slowly, his fingers walking up, his nails raking gently. I gasped audibly.

"God Baby," Daddy whispered, leaning toward me as his hand reached the hem of my night shirt. "Tell me Baby," he whispered. "Tell Daddy what I want to hear," he continued.

I sat frozen, almost unsure of what to expect. My eyes closed, my legs parted slightly, involuntarily. His fingers danced on my thigh, so close to moving to my sex, so big a decision to be made quickly. I breathed deeply, the air slowly escaping me. Daddy leaned to me, his lips brushing mine. I leaned into him, my lips planted firmly against his. I puckered quickly, wanting to share his kiss. But Daddy pulled away quickly, keeping the kiss to a fatherly peck. But the groan deep in his throat gave his secret away.

"I've read your stories Daddy," I said softly. "All of them," I stated, opening my eyes, looking deep into his. "Make love to me," I said softly. "The real me," I stared into his eyes in return. I reached to his hand on my thigh, my fingers wrapping around his thick wrist. I pulled his hand up my thigh, pushing it to my mound. I grunted as he pressed his hand against my pubic bone, feeling the small tuft of hair covering my treasures. We stared into each others eyes, his fingers slowly moving down into my crotch, over the labia. Slowly, gently, Daddy's middle finger wiggled between my lips, flat against my slit. I sighed deeply, Daddy groaned as my wetness covered his finger.

"Jesus Baby," he whispered. His finger curled to move the fingertip back to my engorged clit. As he brushed over it, my body jerked, a grunt escaping my mouth. I spread my legs wider, slumping slightly into the seat of the couch. He flicked back and forth softly, mashing my clit against my body. I pulled his wrist harder, adding pressure to my cunt. Daddy kissed me again, his mouth opening, his tongue darting into my mouth. I sucked his tongue deep into my mouth, my tongue dancing with his, probing him, darting into his mouth. His hand moved down my slit, his fingers running over my wet hole, flooded, juices seeping out. His middle finger dipped into my hole to the middle knuckle. He hesitated, his breathing deep, holding as he probed my cunt. I sat, only focused on his touching me, his kisses. Absorbing these feelings, I moved my left hand out from my body, reaching to his thigh. I pushed my hand over between his legs. I found his cock hard, sliding down his left thigh.

"Damn Daddy," I groaned, trying to get my fingers around his cock. It was massive. It had to be every inch he said in his stories. I pumped up and down his shaft through his shorts. Groaning deeply, Daddy shoved his middle finger deep into my cunt. Lights flashed, my body focused on the intruder buried in my body. My hips humped against his intrusion, opening to suck his finger deep. Pulling back, Daddy added a second finger as I almost passed out. I was being ravaged by Daddy, sitting on our couch. "Make me cum Daddy," I blurted out without thinking.

"Yes Baby, Daddy will make you cum," he whispered, his kisses trailing down my neck. He sucked my flesh into his mouth, his tongue flicking the flesh back and forth, nipping lightly. His fingers buried deep in my cunt, Daddy wiggled them in every direction at once, making me squirm on his fingers. He thrust in and out quickly, penetrating deep. My breathing changed rapidly, growing shallow very quickly. My fingers wrapped around his hard shaft, almost choking the thing. I lost all focus. My body demanded every thought, every sensation blasting through my brain in waves, reverberating off the walls of my mind. My senses focused, I pulled my legs up, spreading them wide. Daddy hammered my cunt, assaulting my core as he thrashed me hard, fast. "Yes Baby, cum for Daddy honey," he whispered. He moved to suck my nipple between his teeth over the material of my night shirt, nipping hard. I winced, but allowed him to continue. He chewed my soft flesh, the nub growing very hard between his teeth. His fingers pulled out of my cunt, his middle finger focused on my swollen clit. Hard, faster, he mashed the sensitive bud against my body. My hips humped upwards, thrusting hard to open my hole for him, to capture him deep. He continued to flick my clit. My body responded quickly, my breathing growing labored, shallow. As my orgasm approached, I could barely get enough air, gasping, grunting, my flesh on fire. As my body bucked against his finger, I exploded into my orgasm.

Daddy shoved his fingers deep into my cunt again, thrusting deep, holding his position, and grinding his hand against my clit. I convulsed, humping, fucking his hand for dear life. Lights flashed, my breathing came in gasps. I clamped my legs together, capturing his arm, his fingers buried deep in my cunt. I pulled his head tight against my tit hard. As my orgasm subsided, I ground my hips slowly, deliberately against his intruders. Glancing to Daddy, I saw him smile.

"God sweetie, better than any fantasy could have been," he whispered. "I love you so much!" he continued. Daddy slid off the couch, pulling my knees apart. As he spread my legs, my cunt opened for his view. Reaching quickly, he touched my lips, sliding his fingers up and down my wet slit. He leaned quickly to me, his mouth kissing my mound. In seconds, his mouth was clamped to my clit, his tongue dancing over the very sensitive flesh. My eyes rolled up into my head, my hips jumped upwards, thrusting against his mouth. I bucked hard, fast as he thrashed my clit in his mouth. Within seconds, a second orgasm ripped through my body, my feet lifting my cunt high, offering my sex to my Daddy. He sucked my juices, stretching my clit into his mouth, his tongue circling, mashing my clit hard. With my arms frozen in mid air, I hesitated, absorbing all the sensations of his mouth, tongue. As my clit grew too sensitive, I had to push him back, pulling my clit from his mouth. He stretched it as far as he could before releasing my flesh. My brain screamed for his cock. My body wanted to mount him, to fuck him blind.

Sitting up, I pulled my night shirt over my head and off. I reached to him, pulling his t-shirt off his body. "Stand Daddy," I ordered. He quickly rose to his feet, standing directly in front of my. His cock tented his shorts. I wanted it. I wanted to taste it. Swallow his juices. To bury his cock deep in my body. "Oh God," I growled, grabbing the material surrounding his cock, pulling it to my mouth. I bit his cock firmly. Daddy pulled me hard to his cock. I nipped harder. I had to have it. I grabbed the waist band of his shorts, underwear, ripping the material down off his body. Standing in front of me, his massive cock hung heavy, bigger that my forearm, longer than lower arm. The head mushroomed, flaring, snarling at me. I grabbed the shaft with both hands, pulling the purple head to my lips. My tongue darted into the eye, tasting cock juice. I spread my lips, pulling Daddy's cock into my mouth. God it was big, stretching my lips wide. I looked to his face. His hand caressed the side of my head. As I pulled more cock into my mouth, I gagged, pulling back quickly.

This gag reflex happened many times in Daddy's stories. Each time, the girl was able to relax her throat, and within a time or two, able to let his cock slide slowly deep into her throat. I would do the same for him! I wanted to please him, to have him reach his orgasm quickly, filling my mouth with his juices. I opened my mouth, my only thoughts racing through my cunt, aching, needing to be stretched by this massive intruder, begging for his cock to enter me, penetrate me, slam into my body. Daddy grabbed my head, pulling me forward. I opened my mouth wider, stretching my neck, impaling my face on his cock. Groaning deeply, Daddy shoved his cock slowly, firmly into my face. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on him, feeling the cock slide easily into my mouth, touching, pressing, and passing into my throat. My lips touched his hairy base, his cock buried completely into my mouth and throat. I groaned deep in my core, grinding my mouth hard against his body. Pulling up, I licked the exposed head, my tongue dancing into the eye. I had done it! Grabbing his hanging balls, I pulled him to me, driving his wonderful cock into my mouth again, grinding my face down his shaft. I bobbed on him, driving inch after inch into my face and throat. Daddy flexed his hips, humping forward, pulling back and repeating. He fucked my face with long, strong strokes. He grabbed my head on both sides, guiding my face deep into his crotch.

"Oh God Baby girl," Daddy moaned. "I am going to cum baby," his voice trailed off. I drove my mouth harder down his cock, tracing his smooth skin with my teeth raking over each inch as I swallowed his meat. I reached around him, grabbing his ass, pulling him hard to me, driving his cock balls deep in my mouth. His cock expanded, I could feel the power of his cock, readying to shoot his glorious cum into my mouth. In that instant, my body erupted in orgasm, my cunt throbbing, flooding. I lost rational thought, I sucked his cock hard, his balls exploding, shooting cum up his swollen shaft, jettisoning into my waiting mouth. First blast shot down my throat, his cock flexing, shooting a second, third, and fourth blast, each spitting more globs of cum into my mouth and throat. I pulled back, catching later blasts in my mouth, pooling the fluids, swishing my tongue in them before swallowing. Daddy's head was thrown back, his hips thrust forward, my hands milking his shaft, pumping any remaining fluids into my mouth. I sucked him as if my life depended on it. I drained his balls. Daddy's body convulsed, hips fluttering back and forth against my mouth, each thrust involuntary, a squirt of any fluids sucked forth and swallowed quickly.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers
12