Daddy's Amazing Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda let out a loud howl, and Tom let her get used to the sensation for a few seconds before he pulled his cock out and slammed it back all the way back in.

He felt her tiny hole spasm around his big cock. Ahhh, he thought to himself, she's starting enjoying it now. He fucked in and out of her listening to the grunting noises his little girl made when he rammed his cock in and out of her bottom.

"You like it don't you Honey?" He said out loud, more telling her than asking.

"Oh, Daddy, yessss." She squealed.

"Tell Daddy, you know what I want to hear!" He demanded.

"Fuck me Daddy!" She cried. "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard Daddy!"

Tom didn't need any more encouragement than that. He picked up the tempo of his thrusts and fucked his daughter harder than any man has a right to fuck a woman.

The whole while, Amanda grunted and screamed "More Daddy! Moooore! Harder Daddy, harder, all the way in! Yes! Yes! Daddy! Oh, it feels so good!" she was panting and pushing back on her father's cock with all her strength.

Tom watched as his cock slid in and out of her ass. He was grateful for all the sex he had earlier that day because he wanted this moment to last forever! He was also grateful that he set up the camera on the computer to record his incestuous act with his daughter, he was already looking forward to watching the video.

Tom continued to fuck her even after her body erupted in an orgasmic explosion that threatened to squeeze his cock right out of her tight little hole. He continued to fuck in and out of her even after she collapsed to the floor, breathless, panting for air and still grunting at each hard thrust.

He felt his orgasm approaching, he reached under Amanda and quickly found his target. He grabbed her clit and squeezed it hard. Amanda's limp body came back to life as Tom pumped his cock into her ass.

"Ohhh, Manda, Daddy's gonna cum in your asssss!" He bellowed, while still squeezing her clit.

Amanda had no choice but to fuck back at her father since she herself was about to orgasm again. "Oh, Daddy, yes, fill me with your cum! Cum in my ass, Daddy!" she screamed, bucking her hips at his cock.

Tom gave one last yank on her clit and leaned back up. He placed his hand on the small of her back to hold her still. He pulled his cock from her ass, and watched as he shot streams of hot cum into her open hole. He squeezed his cock and shot one last spurt into her hole before it clamped back shut again.

Amanda collapsed again, and Tom right on top of her. Tom couldn't resist asking "Hey, Baby? Did you like your Daddy's big cock up your ass?"

"Ohhh, yesss Daddy!" Amanda replied with a big smile. She knew this was only the first of many times she'd enjoy her fathers' cock in her body, and she was right. This was only the beginning.

Tom woke the next morning with his beautiful Amanda by his side. He knew exactly how to write the story of Amanda. He'd start with a short description of himself, Paula and Amanda then he's slowly lead into how things came to be the way they are now. He wondered to himself if there was a way that he could include a copy of the CD he recorded last night of Amanda's first anal experience when he marketed the book he was about to write?

Hm mm. . he wondered as he pecked away at his keyboard typing in the title, . . .

Daddy's Amazing Amanda

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tom was a tall man, a stately figure at over 6' tall. His short dark hair accentuated his light . . .


Amanda awoke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. She could hear the faint sounds of her father pecking away at his keyboard on his office computer down the hall. She wondered to herself, Dad never did tell me what kinds of stories he really writes, I wonder if any of them really are about me? . . .

_______

Chapter 4 will be posted soon. Please continue reading the adventures of Amanda, as Daddy invites her cousins and an uncle to "cum" stay with them for a while.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. You can contact the author by writing to Bobbs at the link below.

I would love to hear your comments - and suggestions. Thanks & I hope to hear from you soon.

Bobbs

12