Daddy's Babyangel At The Poolside

Story Info
They fulfill their deepest desires.
1.4k words
4.21
149.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I returned home from work today I looked around the large four bedroom home I share with my daughter, Angel, unable to locate her. I go up to my room to change into my swim trunks to take a swim in the large in ground pool in the backyard. I quickly grab a towel from the linen closet and head down the stairs leading to the main floor and head towards the backdoor. I wrap my right hands around the doorknob and turn it until it clicks open. I push the door open and to my surprise there she is, my baby girl, laying completely butt naked except for the designer sunglasses across her eyes. I stop in shock, a large bulge appearing within my swim trunks as my eyes take in every sight of my young daughter's nubile body. I take a step out of the doorway and close the door quietly as to not surprise Angel as she tans her body completely. I slowly walk up to my daughter making sure to stay upwind of her so she can't smell my cologne. I kneel down and lean forward and kiss her forward softly.

"Hi baby," I say as I return to my kneeling position.

Angel jumps up in surprise her soft tanned tits bouncing. "Daddy, you scared the hell out of me. When did you get home?"

"Just a few minutes ago baby." I respond. "I looked all over the house for you and couldn't find you so I though I'd take a swim to wash the cares of work away. I came out here and saw you laying here all naked tanning that gorgeous body of yours."

Angel smiles and runs her hands along her breasts. "You like looking at my body Daddy?"

"Of course I do angel, I love looking at your body, you know that."

Angel takes her sunglasses off and looks over my body, stopping and staring intently at my hard cock bulging in my trunks. "Well I would sure as hell say you like looking at my body with that hard on you got there Daddy." Angel giggles and runs her fingers along the length of my cock in my trunks. My cock jumps up as her long slender fingers run along my cock. I moan a bit and stand up pulling my trunks off letting my cock spring forth from the cage that the trunks created. Angel licks her lips at the sheer sight of my cock. I lay beside my little girl and run my hands along her soft tight body as Angel emits a moan from her throat as my fingers enclose around her nipples giving them a bit of a tug and a pinch. Angel turns towards me and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me in close kissing me softly on the lips. I slide my tongue out from between my lips and lick her lips. Angel parts her mouth as a long deep kiss endures. I pull Angel closer to me, my cock pressing up against her stomach. As my cock presses up against her stomach Angel lifts a leg and wraps it around behind my legs. I hold her closer my right hand rubbing her ass and sliding a finger between her ass cheeks and rubbing up and down her ass crack. Angel moans deep in her throat and kisses me with a renewed passion. Without warning Angel pops herself up and jumps in the pool.

As I look at my daughter swimming naked in the pool and pick myself up and jump in after her. Angel surfaces and wonders where I went. I pop up behind my little girl and wrap my arms around her stomach and pull her against me, my cock pressing into her ass cheeks. Angel turns around wrapping her arms around my neck and my legs around my waist, her young nubile pussy and clit rubbing up and down the length of my hard cock. As I moan I lift my angel up a bit pulling her closer and lowering her back down again the tip of my cock rubbing at the opening to her pussy. Angel moans as the tip of my cock presses against her young womanhood.

As my cock presses against her pussy opening, I ask my angel "Has anyone ever entered your pussy before baby?"

"No Daddy," Angel replies. "Nobody has ever been inside my pussy Daddy. I'm still a virgin."

My mind races as my daughter makes this confession to me. I was about to take my daughter's cherry. "Are you sure you want to do this baby? Are you sure you want Daddy to take your cherry and bring you fully into womanhood?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure I want to do this." Angel replies softly pushing her pussy down on my cock making the head push harder against her opening.

I groan loudly feeling the head of my cock pushing against her opening wanting to take my girl so badly, so fiercely. I control myself as she continues attempting to impale her tight little pussy down on my cock making me push my hips upwards towards her tight little pussy and feel just the head of my cock slip inside the warmths of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy," Angel cries out as my cock finally pushes into her tight little pussy. "That feels so good, Daddy, I have long waited for you to take my cherry."

I continue to push my long rock hard cock into her tight little pussy reveling in the feel that it has around my cock. I continue to push in deeper as Angel's moans get a little bit louder and a little bit more ragged. I groan loudly as the entire 7 inches of my hard cock penetrate my little girl's tight little pussy.

"How does this feel sweetheart?" I ask my little girl as my cock reaches the entire depths of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, it feels so good." She cries out as she feels the head of my cock push up against her cervix. "Please Daddy I want you to fuck my hard and fast."

"Are you sure angel? I don't want to hurt you." I reply softly.

"Yes Daddy, I want to be fucked, I want to be a woman." Angel begs.

I begin to slowly pick my girl up by her waist and slide her back down letting her feel the entire length of my cock again filling her up. As I continue to fuck my girl her moans of pleasure and pain become increasingly louder as my thick cock pounds into her tight little pussy. I continue to slam in deep making the water around us ripple violently. As I push harder up against my girl's hips she begins to roll them in circles enhancing the feeling of her tight little pussy around my thick cock. I groan loudly feeling my balls tighten as her hip movement makes the head of my cock bounce and grind around inside her pussy rubbing up against her walls.

As my balls continue to fill just waiting to explode my angel cries out loud as her tight little pussy spasms around my cock an obvious assumption of her exploding in orgasm. As he pussy continues to spasm around my cock my groans of pleasure reach their climax as I explode my hot seed deep inside my girl's tight little pussy. As the last remnants of my orgasm explode in to my girl and hold her close to my chest kissing her forehead.

"I love you my angel, you are now a full grown woman." I whisper softly into her ear.

She purrs softly feeling the last spasms of my cock inside her. "I love you too, Daddy."

As I slip my slowly deflating cock out of my girl's pussy she slips her legs from around my waist and swims flirtatiously away from me a smile from ear to ear across her face appears. we continue to swim around in the pool occasionally stopping to hug each other close and to give a slight kiss knowing full well this is not the last time this will ever happen.

I swim to the side and exit the pool, calling over my shoulder to Angel,"You realize that you are mine forever now, my angel."

I grin and walk into the house to let this last statement sink fully in my girl's mind.