Daddy's Babygirl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy Daughter Story.
958 words
4.31
70.2k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This story contains explicit incest, and is solely a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18 years. I do not condone or encourage any illegal sexual activities, but I do enjoy writing erotica stories. I understand that this genre is not for everyone. I will be refining my characters and storylines as I go and hopefully get better at this. Please enjoy my second attempt. Your feedback is much appreciated. Angelgal76*****

*****

Angel woke up horny as her thoughts were centered around the incredible fantasy come true with Daddy the previous day. She couldn't believe it had happened and been more than what she thought.

The more she thought about what had transpired the wetter she got and started playing with her pussy under her covers. Her nipples were instantly hard and she loved the aching sensation. She started to slowly rub herself in between her soaking pussy lips back and forth making herself wetter as she played. Then she started to rub her clit moaning softly.

She wanted to feel Daddy's Cock again in her mouth and fucking her pussy. He felt so big and made her cum so much. He had also taken the time to eat her and make her orgasm so hard with his mouth and no boy she had been with had ever left her feeling satisfied the way he had.

She started playing with her clit and rubbing her pussy harder she wanted to cum.

She came so hard her clit was throbbing and she felt the familiar waves wash over her, as she lay back for a few minutes she slowly smiled.

She knew Daddy would be in the shower getting ready to go to work. Her mother was already gone for the day as she was a teacher at the local elementary School. Her Dad was a powerful Business man who had his own Import/Export Company. They lived in a good neighborhood and she always had the things she wanted.

A plan started to form and she lifted her covers and sprang naked out of her bed. She grabbed her robe off the door and bounded down the hallway to her parent's room.

She heard the shower running and Daddy signing some song off key. She slowly entered the bathroom her heartbeat picking up as she was thinking about what she was about to do. She opened the door. Daddy turned at the sound and saw his beautiful daughter standing there naked and gorgeous. Man this is my lucky morning he thought to himself.

"Morning Daddy". Angel said as she joined him in the massive shower.

The shower in the master suit was big enough for 2 easily and had two shower heads so you could have the stream both on the front and back of you at the same time if you liked. He has only turned on the one shower head this morning. Angel closed the door the steam from the hot spray billowing around them.

She dropped to her knees and immediately took his semi hard cock into her mouth. She started licking and sucking swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, slowly taking as much of his length as she could. He loved the sensations he felt as she greedily licked and sucked his cock, he put his hands into her hair and slowly started rocking his hips back and forth fucking her mouth. As he did this she was moaning and the vibration felt amazing on his cock. He felt the familiar churning in his balls as he prepared to cum.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth Angel be a good girl and swallow my cum."

She started licking and sucking more rapidly as he fucked her mouth and released his load as it spurted out in thick streams down her throat. She greedily gobbles up most of it but some escaped her lips and was running down her face. She looked up at him with a smile on her pretty face.

"Mmmm you taste good Daddy."

He pulled her up and kissed her tasting his own cum. They were just getting started. He pushed her up against the wall and started lightly pinching her nipples as she moaned. His fingers found her pussy lips rubbing against the silky wetness. He bent his head down to lick and suck on both of her breasts and his fingers slowly moved inside her pussy as her rubbed her clit with his thumb. She was so hot and wet for him and he wanted to fuck her, but for now he started moving his fingers in and out fucking her pussy. She was moaning a little louder and he could feel her building up to cum for him.

"Yes Baby cum for Daddy, you feel so good."

Angel started bucking her hips against Daddy's fingers wanting to cum hard for him. She could feel the slow build of her body as she got ready to cum again. He kissed her hotly as she screamed out as she came hard all over his fingers. He took his fingers from her warm pussy and put them close to her lips she opened her mouth and licked and sucked all of her pussy juice from his fingers.

"mmmm" she moaned.

He turned and quickly soaped up then rinsed and got out of the shower.

"Get clean for me Angel, I need to make some phone calls and then we will carry on where we left off. I will come to your bedroom when I'm ready."

She couldn't believe it Daddy was going to stay home and fuck her. She started to scrub herself clean. She couldn't wait to have Daddy inside her once again...