Daddy's Babygirl Ch. 04

Story Info
Angel goes to Daddy's Office.
2.4k words
4.35
51.8k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This story contains explicit incest, and is solely a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18 years. I do not condone or encourage any illegal sexual activities, but I do enjoy writing erotica stories. I understand that this genre is not for everyone. I will be refining my characters and storylines as I go. This is my fourth chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. Your feedback is much appreciated. Angelgal76*****

*****

Nathaniel West went to his office because he needed to meet with important clients but his mind was totally in a different place. He couldn't believe how he felt having sex with his beautiful daughter.

All the things he wanted to do and explore with her. He knew he wanted and needed to talk to her about some of the naughty thoughts he was having. He wanted to know if she was open to his dirty thoughts. He couldn't wait to find out and show her things that she probably could never have imagined.

He was so horny that he flicked the button to the privacy glass in his office. He got on the phone with his Driver Bruce and told him to go pick up his daughter and deliver her to his office.

He then sent Angel a text "Sent my driver wear something hot for Daddy and bring a few toys see you soon Baby."

After he sent the text he told his Secretary Mitch to hold all his calls and re-arrange any meetings he had planned for the Afternoon. Mitch reminded him that he had a conference call in an hour that couldn't be avoided.

"Damn." he muttered under his breath. Well he would have to take the call. He then sat back in his chair unzipped his pants and pumped his hard cock until he came. He couldn't wait for his slutty Angel to get there.

Angel had fallen asleep for awhile after Daddy had left for the office. She woke up feeling refreshed but still horny. God Daddy made her insatiable, she never knew sex could be like this so hot and filling her needs. All the boys she played with had nothing compared to fucking her Daddy.

She glanced at her phone briefly and saw a text Message. It was from Daddy telling her she would be picked up in an hour and to wear something hot and bring a few of her toys. She couldn't believe it. She was so excited that Daddy wanted her this Badly. She decided that she needed to shower and get ready quickly. She was so Happy.

As she ran the shower making it the perfect temperature she couldn't help but think about her Daddy. His cock was long and thick and she loved licking and sucking it making him cum hard she also loved that it hit her g-spot making her cum over and over.

As she stepped under the spray she couldn't help herself she needed to cum so was so turned on so she started playing with her nipples and moved her hand slowly down to her pussy rubbing in between her pussy lips making them slick and wet with her need. She started rubbing her clit gently at first then applying more and more pressure until she felt the familiar building of heat within and kept rubbing her clit and fingers up and down her pussy until she came hard.

She finished her shower and took her time picking out what she wanted to wear and settled for a tight red halter top and a short black mini skirt with a scrap of lacy black with red accented panties and red pumps. She French braided her hair to keep it out of her way and lightly applied her makeup. She knew she looked hot.

Then she got her favorite clit vibe and 6" dildo and put them into her purse. She was ready. She grabbed her phone and saw another text from Daddy

"My Driver is waiting for you out front when you are ready see you soon Angel."

She quickly went out to the limo that was pulled up at the curb.

Daddy's driver smiled at her. "My name is Bruce and let me know if you need anything." He told her politely as he opened the door. Wow he thought to himself she's stunning. He was hoping that this would be a start to looking after her for his boss. He was a very powerful man and very particular about who he hired to be his drivers. Bruce was one of the Man's most trusted and favored Drivers.

They arrived at her Father's building downtown. It was an impressive looking building on the outside very tall and triangular shaped with tinted glass windows. Bruce came around and opened the door of the limo.

"Thank you for driving me." Angel said politely.

"You are very welcome miss. When you go inside go to the desk and tell them Mr. West is expecting you." They will send you in the private elevator to the penthouse.

She smiled at him and said "Thanks again Bruce."

She walked through the doors and into the impressive building. She made her way to the front desk as people around her seemed to be moving quickly to wherever they happened to be going. The man at the desk looked up at her.

"Miss.West we have been expecting you right this way please."

He took her over to the elevators but stopped at the one that was closest to them and scanned his card. The doors opened and he motioned for her to go in.

"This will take you straight up to the penthouse floor and that is where you need to go. Once you arrive go through the glass doors and let the secretary know you are here to see Mr. West."

It only took a few minutes to get to the penthouse. Angel was a little nervous as the doors opened. She decided it would be best to put on a smile and act confident after all this was her Daddy's Business.

She reached the front desk where a beautiful busty redhead was sitting.

"Excuse me I am here to see Mr. West he is expecting me."

"Just through the doors to your left Miss. West."

Angel opened the oak doors and stepped in to her surprise there was an inner office and a man sat behind a desk speaking in a rich voice on the phone while rapidly typing on a computer in front of him. He motioned for her to have a seat on a very comfortable looking couch. He finished his phone call and then looked over at her and smiled. He picked up the phone and spoke briefly

"She is here Sir. Yes, I will inform her."

"My name is Mitch; your father will be about five more minutes." With that said he got back to work.

He was easy on the eyes she thought to herself. He was tall and had a muscular build. He was clean cut and had dark hair and chocolate brown eyes.

She looked around her at the contrast between dark and light colors used to decorate the office. Her Daddy's office had partial glass windows and thick Cherrywood double doors. It suited the business tycoon to a tee.

She was getting nervous again as this was the first time she had ever been to his office. Usually he kept his home life and business life separate. The windows in his office were currently tinted and she was sure his office was probably sound proof.

"You can go in now." Mitch told her.

She stood up and adjusted her short miniskirt.

She was a very sexy and curvy girl mitch thought to himself too bad I'm gay he chuckled to himself. She opened the door to Daddy's office and stepped inside waiting patiently as he finished a phone call. He looked up at her from his massive desk she could see the lust in his eyes. His tongue darted out and he licked his lips before he spoke.

"I have never wanted anything as badly as I want you my Baby girl. That's why I brought you here. I will have you when and where I want to. Do you understand me?"

She was a little shocked but very turned on by what her daddy had just said to her.

"Yes Daddy. "she replied in a quiet voice.

"I am a Dominate Man Angel do you understand what this means?"

"No Daddy but I want to learn. I want to please you as you do for me."

"That is a start Angel. Now go over to the couch and play with yourself for me as I know you enjoy being my little slut."

She walked over to the couch and raised her Mini skirt to reveal her sexy black and red panties. She heard Daddy's sharp intake of breath as well as him undoing his zipper. It made her feel very hot and sexy and her pussy instantly responded becoming wet. She had set her purse down beside her on the couch that contained her toys but decided to just rub herself and cum for her Daddy.

He watched her as she slowly began to rub herself on top of her panties. She started moaning looking up at her Daddy behind her long thick lashes at him sitting behind his desk. He was watching her lustfully and pumping his cock with his hand. God she was hot. His intercom rang through:

"Sir your conference all starts in about 5 mins." Mitch told him.

"Thanks Mitch, I need you to stay until it's over then I will email the recording to you and we will go over it tomorrow after that you may dismissed for the rest of the afternoon."

He looked over at his daughter that was so close to cumming. His cock was so hard as he watched her.

She moaned and came hard.

"I want you to get under my desk and suck my cock now little slut."

He flipped a switch and a panel of the front of his desk slid open. Angel got off the couch and walked to his desk then she dropped to her knees and crawled under Daddy's desk in between his legs on his chair his cock was rock hard and waiting for her. She took his cockhead into her mouth and heard him groan. She smiled as she started sucking his cock swirling her tongue around it then licking up and down his shaft.

She heard the conference call start as Daddy was talking business and listening she was greedily sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Good thing he took care of himself earlier because now he was enjoying his Daughter's hot mouth on his cock. She was licking and sucking and using her hands on his shaft and balls while moaning. He grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth.

The conference call was at about the 45min mark when he told them that he had an emergency and needed to attend to something right away. She felt his balls tense up and was ready for the explosion of cum that was coming as he kept on fucking her hot little mouth. Daddy had just shut down his conference window when he grunted and came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but some still dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

"There is a bathroom behind me go get cleaned up my little slut, we are just beginning. Make sure your pussy is wet and ready."

"Yes Daddy." She was so turned on and her pussy was still wet from playing with herself. She went to the bathroom and rinsed out her mouth and washed her face. She went to the bathroom then washed her hands and adjusted her skirt.

While she was in the bathroom he relayed what he wanted from Mitch the next day in regards to the conference call. Then told him that he could leave for the day. He couldn't wait to play and fuck his Daughter some more. She emerged from the bathroom looking refreshed.

"Come here and Spread your legs." he growled at her.

This turned her on immediately and she felt her pussy get wet.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good Girl."

She went over to him and stood in front of him with her legs spread like he asked. He pulled up her skirt and ran his fingers over her soaking wet panties.

"Mmmmm your greedy little pussy is so wet Baby."

"Take off your skirt, panties and top. Leave your red fuck me heels on."

She did as she was told quickly. Daddy moved his chair closer to her and reached up pinching her nipples making them hard then his hand moved between her open legs rubbing up and down her already soaked pussy lips.

"mmm such a greedy little cunt. You want Daddy to fuck you with his big cock don't you baby girl."

"Mmmmm Yes Please Daddy." She begged

"Not yet Baby, I want to make you cum first." He said as he pumped two fingers in and out of her wet pussy rubbing her clit with his thumb. She was quickly racing towards her climax and came hard on his fingers as he continued to rub her clit and finger fuck her. She was moaning loudly and moving her hips humping his hand as she hit her second climax moaning even louder.

"I'm going to fuck you now my little slut, bend over my desk and spread your legs."

His cock was so hard from making her cum all over his hands. She bent over his desk and spread he legs like she was told and heard him unzip his pants. He rubbed his cock in between her legs making sure to lubricate it with her juices because of his size. She was whimpering softly and then he shoved his hard cock into her tight little cunt making her moan, he slid it in and out slowly until he fit all of it into her. She was so tight and so wet. Then he began to fuck her hard and fast as she moaned and groaned. Pumping his cock in and out of her he could feel her cunt tighten around his cock as she came he kept fucking her hard and fast until he felt the familiar churning in his balls then released his cum into her tight cunt that was milking his cock.

"Mmmmm that was so good baby."

"We have much to talk about, so I have arranged that my penthouse suite be made up for us for this evening. We will have dinner and spend the night together."

"Yes daddy." she said softly.

To Be continued...