Daddy's Bad Day

Story Info
Daddy's had a really bad day, princess is willing to help.
2.8k words
4.51
41k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

I heard the door shut heavily and the heavy thunk of Daddy dropping his briefcase by the front door. Jumping up anxiously, I hurried to the living room happy to see him.

"Hi, Daddy!" I chirped my greeting joyfully.

"Hey, babygirl," he said with a weak smile on his face.

I skid to a stop and peered at him with concern, he looked exhausted. Was Daddy getting sick? He didn't look happy to see me like he usually was.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Had a hard day, sweetie."

"Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?"

He sighed heavily and loosened his tie up a bit before looking me over slowly. I hadn't really bothered to get dressed today since it was my day off so I was still wearing my long jammie shirt and nothing else.

"Yes, babygirl, I think there is. Go into the bedroom, get undressed and lay on the bed," he said gruffly.

I hesitated with my jaw dropped a bit at his harsh tone. He had never ordered me to the bedroom like this; usually it involved a whole day worth of sweet playful teasing. Daddy took a step towards me with a stern look that made my tummy flop a bit obviously displeased with my hesitation.

"Don't make me tell you again, little one," he said softly.

I knew that tone... it was the last warning before I got into some serious trouble. Daddy must be really grumpy, I thought sadly, it usually takes a lot for him to use that tone one me.

Definitely not willing to push him any further, I raced towards the bedroom already jerking my jammie shirt over my head before I hit the door. I hopped up on the bed so fast I almost bounced off it to the floor then hurried to lay down in the middle of it.

My tummy fluttered as the fantasies began playing through my head and I couldn't figure out which one I wanted him to play out more. I squeezed my thighs together as my private area began to ache and drip. My nipples hardened a bit and I had to twist my hands into the bed so I wouldn't touch them without Daddy permission.

I startled guiltily when the door creaked open and Daddy walked in looking straight at me with a look of abject hunger.

"Good girl," he praised making me smile. "Tell Daddy what his rule is when we play."

"Don't hold back. Always say your name when I cum and cum hard," I repeated the words that were pretty much a creed at this point.

Daddy never gave any leeway with that one. I was to cum hard and cum often for him when we played and I loved every minute of it.

"Good girl. And why do you say my name when you cum?" he asked me.

"Because you own me," I said dutifully.

With a wide pleased smile, he walked over and began to pull the restraints out from under the bed sending a thrill through me. He strapped me down quickly and my breath caught a bit as he tightened the cuffs on my wrists and ankles until I was left spread eagle, opened wide for his pleasure. Daddy's eyes darkened as he stared down at me before crawling up the bed to cover me with his body.

He took my mouth in a breath-taking, claiming kiss that set my blood boiling immediately. I arched towards him restlessly and whimpered slightly when the restraints wouldn't let me go far. His tongue plunged deep into my mouth touch and tasting every spot it could find.

Daddy's hands ran up my sides slowly sending a little tingling of pleasure through me causing my nipples to harden to little points and press against his chest. Cupping the sides of my breasts, Daddy brushed his fingers along the sensitive skin underneath them making goosebumps break out across my skin and a whimper drip from my lips into his mouth.

Unhurriedly, Daddy's mouth released mine with a little kiss before moving further down my body. Tracing my jawline with his lips, he dropped sweet little kisses on my skin until he found his favorite spot on my neck. His teeth nibbled along the sensitive column sending shivers down my spine until he found the spot right where my neck and shoulder met.

"Oh, Daddy," I whimpered tilting my head back a bit silently begging him.

His breathy chuckle caressed my skin making it even more sensitive. Daddy knew what my reaction would be and he was so sweetly anticipating the response. In an instant, he bit down hard and my body bucked against him as the sweet pleasure and pain slammed into me hard. My loud cry echoed through the room as he stayed latched on, marking me as his own. A nasty cursed dropped from my lips as I tugged at the leather cuffs around my wrist; desperate to get my hands on him, to hold him close or push him away I wasn't sure, but I needed my hands on my Daddy. When he finally let go of my neck he gave it a soft kiss before chuckling again.

"What, babygirl?" he asked me innocently.

"I need you, Daddy, please!" I begged trying to move my hips closer to him in case he didn't understand what I meant.

"I'm here, little one," he said softly his lips caressing a sweet path down my collar bone.

Sitting up between my legs, he stared down at my breasts that were still framed by his hands. He pinched one nipple then the other in between his fingers gently at first, just playing and feeling them as they tightened under his fingers. A small noise dropped from my lips and I relaxed a bit into the bed letting him take his time exploring my breasts; just enjoying the feeling of his hands on my body.

I had barely begun to drift in a pleasure filled euphoria before his exploring and teasing touches changed. A startled cry fell from my mouth as he pulled my nipples out and twisted them hard. My eyes flew open and looked at his face questioningly, making sure this was still my Daddy. He knew my affinity for pain, but still rarely explored that area much. However, the light in his eyes told me he was ready and this was only the beginning. He wanted me to feel it, needed me to feel the pain and know I enjoyed it.

"Did you like that, princess?" he asked me.

"Yes, Daddy," I whimpered my voice breaking as he twisted them harshly again.

He gave me a grin that made my heart twist and flip a bit. A twinge of fear went through me as I realized that this was not my usual sweet gentle Daddy. But, it was quickly overshadowed by the knowledge that this was the Daddy I had seen underneath the gentleness, in those moments of torment that had me begging for more. Daddy had, had a very bad day, he needed a stress relief and I was the one who could do that for him and in return he was going to help me explore my desire for a bit of pain. Yes, I cheered silently giving him an encouraging smile. Which he returned with a heated gaze before returning his attention back to my body.

He pulled and plucked at my nipples until they were aching and throbbing. Then smashed my breasts together and lavished the sensitive tips with his tongue before nibbling on them sending the sweet painful pleasure straight to the core of my body. His teeth found the side of my breast and bit down hard, my body jerked against his uselessly, wanting to get away... needing more...

"Daddy!" I cried jerking my wrists once more fruitlessly.

"Mmmm, that's right, babygirl. I'm your Daddy... and by the time I'm done with this sweet, sexy, delicious body of mine, your gonna have my marks on every part of it. How does that make you feel?" he asked moving to the other breast and repeating the heady bite on the other side.

I whimpered and felt my juices begin to drip down my leg. "Owned, Daddy."

"Good girl," he praised me with a pleased smile on his face.

He raised his hand slightly and brought it down on my breasts. The slap wasn't hard, but I felt the sting of it throughout my slightly sore breasts.

"Oh god!" I cried.

"Did you like that, sweetheart?" he asked bending down to kiss away the sting.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered biting my lip feeling a bit ashamed of how much I liked it. "Did you?"

He gave a little chuckled and pressed himself against my stomach allowing me to feel the obvious erection he had.

"What do you think?" he asked.

With a moan I gave him a pouty face. "Please, Daddy... I need you!"

"What do you need, little one?" he asked absent mindedly as his attention moved further down.

I bit my lip knowing what he wanted to hear, but no matter how many times I have said it, it still seemed so naughty.

"I want you inside me," I said softly trying to get my courage up to ask for exactly what I wanted.

He gave me a small smile as if he knew exactly what I was battling and was prepared fully to push me past my inhibitions. He slid his hands down my body and cupped my pussy gently, his fingers teasing the bared netherlips.

"Mmmm, your very hot, little one. I bet this sweet little pussy is just dripping," he said in a husky tone.

"Yes! Please Daddy," I whimpered desperately.

"Patience, babygirl. We have all evening,"

He had all evening. I thought grumpily. But, I felt like I was going to burn up if he didn't hurry.

He gently caressed my pussy sending tingles through my body and making my hips jerk against his hand while a fresh wave of juices gush out of me.

"Please, Daddy," I moaned helplessly.

One of his fingers dipped between my lips and found my throbbing clit easily. He rubbed it in circles gently sending bolts of pleasure straight to my pussy. Sliding his finger down he just barely pressed inside then moved back up to my clit and began to rub it even harder, building the pleasure repeatedly until each sound that dripped from my mouth was incoherent moans and whimpers.

"That's right, babygirl... you're getting close aren't ya?" he asked me.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" I cried straining against my restraints trying desperately to get closer.

His finger began to move faster and faster on my clit sending me hurtling towards my orgasm uncontrollably.

"Yes... cum for me. Cum, now!" he demanded in a firm tone.

My body obeyed him immediately and the flood gates opened wide as my orgasm slammed through me. I screamed his name to the ceiling as my hips jerked against his fingers.

"That's right, babygirl. Who's my good fucktoy?" he asked me as he continued to flick my clit hard.

"I am, Daddy," I whimpered helplessly.

"That's right. You like being Daddy's little fucktoy don't you?"

"Yes," I whined.

"Good girl," he praised me.

He bent down and rubbed his nose against my pussy breathing me in deeply. "God, babygirl. You smell so good..."

"Please, Daddy. Mmmm, please," I begged him.

"Tell me what you want little one," he told me.

"Please, I want you to lick me."

He opened his mouth and ran his tongue from one of my soaked pussy to the other than stopped. "Like that?"

"More! Please, God! More!"

"Tell me, princess." He growled against my cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I cried unable to stand it anymore. "Fucking eat me, Daddy! Fucking eat my dripping wet pussy!"

"Good girl," he whispered then wrapped his arms around my hips and buried his face in my pussy.

His tongue found my dripping wet hole and licked it, tasted it, then shoved it deep inside me fucking me with it before moving his way back up to my clit. His tongue flicked it quickly driving my already buzzing pussy wild.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck, Daddy!" I cried rocking my hips against his mouth.

He sucked it into his mouth biting it gentle then sucking it hard and I could feel my climax beginning to build once more.

"Oh fuck! Daddy! I'm gonna cum again!" I screamed as I pushed up against him.

He backed off just a bit to look up at me. He wrapped an arm around my legs and began to flick my clit just as hard and fast as before.

"Fuck, yeah! Don't hold back, fucktoy! Cum hard. I want the neighbors to know who you belong to. Who this pussy belongs to," he demanded.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh god!" I cried as his words turned me on even more.

"God can't help you now. You're mine and you know it. Now don't fuck around and cum for me! NOW!"

He shoved his tongue deep inside me once more and fucked me with it. His other fingers pinched my clit hard and rubbed hard. I couldn't have stopped myself even if he had pulled away and stopped completely. My climax hit me hard and I screamed his name once more. Exploding into his mouth, my juices coating his tongue and ran down his chin.

He continued to pinch my clit not letting me come down at all, I knew what he was doing and I was helpless to stop him as he kept my orgasm pulsing through me. His tongue still lapping at my hole as I felt as if I was gushing.

"Please, Daddy!" I screamed feeling as if I was falling about pure desperation ceased me. I needed him... in me... Now...

He heard the desperation inn my voice and pulled back slightly to look up at me over my pussy.

"What, princess? What do you need?" he asked me his voice thick with his own pent up desire.

"I need you to fuck me, now! Please! I need your cock in me now!" I begged him breathlessly.

"Good girl," he growled as he pulled away.

He was at his breaking point... I knew it and so did he. So, when he unstrapped my legs and my arms, I immediately wrapped my arms and legs around him ready to take him anyway he needed me to.

"Oh no, my sweet little toy. I want you on your stomach with that sweet ass in the air," he said flipping me over and pushing my shoulders into the bed.

Beyond caring and needing him desperately, I shoved my ass up for him eagerly. He slapped one of my cheeks hard then rubbed it while enjoying the site of the red mark his hand left. I pushed back against him wanting more... needing more. He gripped my hips and in one swift move he slammed himself deep inside me. In unison we both groan in pleasure and relief as if we had both been waiting all day for this.

"Fuck, babygirl you feel so good," he groaned to me.

"Please, Daddy, fuck me hard," I whimpered pushing my backside back against him.

"And if I wanna fuck you slow and easy?"

I moaned sadly but knew better than to argue. "My pussy is yours, Daddy."

He chuckled and gave my backside another little smack. "You're such a good fucktoy, princess."

Despite his words, he didn't even hesitate when he began to move. He slammed into me over and over again, making sure to hit the sweet spot every time he pushed in. My pussy clamped down on him, squeezing his hard cock, milking it, needing all that he can give me.

"Yeah... fuck yeah... god, babygirl, I'm gonna cum. You need to cum again, cum on my cock," he demanded and reached underneath me to find my clit with his fingers as he thrust wildly into me.

The feeling of his cock pounding into me combined with him flicking my clit and his demand for me to cum was too much. The pressure built and the pleasure burst from every nerve ending and I was lost once more. I cried his name into the pillow and came hard around his cock. My own name flew from his lips as he lost his control and jerked in me repeatedly. His seed spilled deep inside me and the pleasure caused my pussy to spasm a few times making me whimper and sag against him.

Spent... I was sated beyond belief and wouldn't have cared if a marching band had tromped through the room. I was in my Daddy's arms completely and utterly depleted of all energy, happily and well fucked.

"Mmmm, thank you, babygirl. You helped me relax perfectly," he whispered laying down next to me and holding me close.

I giggle and snuggled up to him. "You're very welcome, Daddy."

He gave a bit of a snore in response and I laughed softly then closed my eyes. I really hope Daddy doesn't have a bad day like that again... well... maybe I did.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers