Daddy's Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple climaxed simultaneously; her on her outstretched arms, supported by her hands palm down on the bed, while he hunched over her, his hips jerking, thighs convulsing and they both moaned and sighed and shouted with pleasure at their release.

'That was so good,' Jessica sighed when the old man withdrew his dribbling cock. 'I get so turned on just thinking about fucking you,' she said, lying on her side to grin up at her lover.

'It's you,' the man replied. 'When I know you're here waiting, I get so fuckin' worked up.' Gone were his domineering demeanour and her belligerent facade, the old man and the young woman regarded each other as equals, both happy with the status quo.

'If me mates could see me ...' The young woman shook her head and smirked ruefully. 'They'd think I'd lost me head.'

'Am I so old and ugly?'

'Not at all.' Jessica patted the bed next to her. 'Come and lie down.' Her eyes gleamed with her wickedness. 'I'll suck your cock like I said. We'll get you big and hard and then I can get on and ride you.'

'You're a bad girl,' the man smiled.

'I know,' she said, licking the long cock from balls to tip. 'Daddy's bad girl ...'

12