Daddy's Bad Girl

Story Info
Daddy punishes daughter.
1.2k words
4.17
121.7k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting at his desk for his daughter to get home from school, he mulled over the phone call he had received earlier. It had been the principal saying that Julia had not been at school today and has been skipping classes the last month. Ever since she turned eighteen she's been acting like she can do whatever she wants. Furious, he slammed his fist on the desk, causing his water to spill. Grabbing a towel nearby, he mopped up his mess and heard the front door open.

"Hi daddy." Julia said from the other room. Frustrated, he left the towel on his desk and went to talk to his daughter.

"How was school today Julia?" He asked, already knowing the real answer. He hoped he would catch her in a lie.

"It was good. Nothing too interesting I guess." She opened the fridge and bent down, grabbing a water bottle. When she did this, her short skirt showed a peek of her red pantie she was wearing today. Shaking his head to focus, her father waited till she was looking at him again.

"Well that's good. I'm sorry to hear about your science teacher. She was a dear." Julia's eyes went wide.

"What are you talking about daddy?"

"Well I thought you knew, you were in clas today right Julia?"

"Uhhh..." His face turned red. He took a step closer.

"Julia?"

"Okay, okay daddy. I'm really sorry okay. I skipped school to go to the mall and I don't know what happened to my teacher but please tell me she's okay!" This all flooded out of her in a rush of fear and worry.

"I know. Your principal called. Nothing happened to your fucking teacher Julia! Why did you lie?" Mouth agape, she was wondering why her daddy would lie to her like that.

"I...I..." she stammered. "I didn't want to get in trouble daddy."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but that's not an option. Come on, let's go to my office, it will be quick as long as you behave." Julia turned her eyes to the ground and nodded, following her daddy for punishment.

Once they were on the office, he sat down in his chair once again and motioned for Julia to lay across his lap. But before she did, he held up a hand and motioned for her to take her skirt off. Sighing, she did as she was told. Julia laid across her daddy's lap while he took her in. Her red panties barely covered her delicious mound and her perfectly round ass was beautiful from the position, completely exposed. Licking his lips, he coughed slightly to get his mind focused.

"Julia, I get no pleasure from your pain, alright sweetheart?" She nodded. "But bad girls must be punished, and you've been bad, haven't you?" She nodded again. "Say it baby, tell daddy how bad you've been."

"I've been a bad girl daddy." She mumbled, starting to feel something press against her tummy.

"And what do bad girls deserve?"

"Bad girls deserve to be punished."

"That's right sweetheart. And that's what daddy's going to do now, okay?" She nodded. With that signal, he brought his hand back in the air, and in one swoop, slapped Julia's rights ass cheek. It was like he was watching in slow motion as her perfect ass jiggled. He brought his hand back again, and slapped the other cheek. He alternated cheeks as he continued.

Julia could feel her ass reddening. This was making her hot and she wasn't sure what to do about it. She loved the feel of her daddy's rough hands on her ass. Smack, she winced.

"Do you think that's enough Julia?" She thought for a moment then shook her head.

"No daddy, I've been a bad girl and deserve to be punished." Taken aback for a min, he stared at his little girl and then smiled and smacked her hard. Each Time, Julia seemed to push her ass out towards his hand. Did she like this?

"Julia," she turned back to him, "Do you think you got what you deserve?" She shook her head once again, while staring him dead in the eyes, Which seemed to plead another smack. Keeping eye contact, he smacked her again and he could swear he saw a smile forming. Smack, trust, smack, smile, smack, thrust, smile. She could hardly take it much longer and when she looked away he took her panties and ripped them down her legs.

"DADDY!" She screamed, confused. "What are you doing?" But she didn't move.

"Bad girls deserve to be punished, don't they?" She nodded her head slowly, scared as to where this was going. "Don't pretend you don't like me punishing you. I noticed you thrusting your ass how to be smacked Julia. Daddy knows all. I'm going to give you a special punishment, that I know you'll love." His eyes were mischievous, and Julia was partly scared and partly thrilled. She nodded slowly as a form of permission.

Putting a finger in his mouth, her daddy then stuck it into her glorious virgin hole. She gasped at the sensation but didn't move an inch. He slowly move the finger in and out and then looked at his baby girl. "Look how wet you are sweetheart. Does daddy get you excited? Are you a bad girl?" She nodded. "Say it for daddy Julia."

"I'm a bad girl daddy, you make me so wet daddy." She moaned As he sped up the pace. She began to rock back on his fingers, urging him to go deeper. He shoved another finger in and could feel how tight his baby girl was. "Oh God daddy, yes daddy!" She screamed. "Oh God I'm gonna cum daddy please don't stop!"

He picked up the pace and right as he thought she was going to cum, grabbed onto her little pea and pulled as hard as he could. She let out a scream as a mind blowing orgasm swept through her. Her body convulsed , Gripping her daddy's fingers still in her, moving in and out vigorously. Her brain clouded and it felt like she was exhausted. She had never orgasm like that before. "Oh daddy..." she moaned.

He pulled his fingers out of his daughter and licked them clean of her juices while she stared at him in disbelief. "You're a very bad girl Julia, aren't you?"

"yes daddy," she responded, finally learning how her daddy liked her to answer his questions, "i'm a bad girl who loves when her daddy finger fucks her." He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Smiling, he lifted his baby girl up, where she was sitting normally on his lap and only half dressed. He slid a hand up her shirt and unhooked her bra. Sliding his hand freely onto her tiny breasts, he circled her nipples and then pulled sharply. She gasped.

"Now sweetheart." He began while still fondling her, "for dinner tonight I want you to wear your skimpiest outfit with no bra or underwear on. Can you do that for daddy?"

"yes - yes, daddy." She stuttered confused. "Am I in trouble daddy?"

"No, no sweetheart you are not in trouble. In fact, you've been such a good little bad girl daddy is going to treat you very special tonight. OK?" She smiled and nodded. He pulled his hand out from under her shirt and lifted her to her feet. Smacking her ass one more time as she left, he watched her leave his office half naked, ass still red from her punishment.