Daddy's Bad Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's dessert is the best.
1.8k words
4.05
70.1k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old. Also, feel free to leave comments suggesting story lines, what you like, don't like, or anything! Enjoy!**

*****

When Julia walked down for dinner later that night, all she was wearing was a short, skin tight dress that proudly showed her curves off, or what little curves she had. Her nipples were nearly poking holes in her dress, she was clearly excited and nervous. Her small tits and tight ass were beautiful and her hair was up in a hot messy bun with just the right amount of hair draping out. Her father just hoped she had followed through on the rest of his instructions.

"Hi daddy." She said when she reached the dining room table, instantly looking down at the ground.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful." He eyes her slowly up and down, stopping at all the most delicious parts. He then gestured to the table and its accompaniments, "come over here please."

Julia walked over as told but kept her eyes to the ground. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" Her father asked.

"N-nothing," she stuttered. "It's just, that was wrong, what we did." She looked at him now. "Wasn't it daddy?"

"Did you like it?"

"Well, a little, but it was still wrong." she replied timidly.

He motioned for her to sit down but then remembered what he had. Putting a hand up, she stopped.

"Not yet sweetheart. I have a surprise for you. I know you are having conflicting feeling sweetheart, if you don't like what I do next, then we can go back before its to late. Alright? Does that sound fair?" She shook her head. "Say it how I like it sweetheart."

"Yes daddy. It sounds fair daddy." Smiling, he fished something out of his pocket.

"This is a plug. I know it looks scary, but it will stretch you out for daddy, okay?" Scared, she nodded. "Go ahead and sit down now," she did, "and spread your legs up and out."

Doing as told, she lifted her legs up while leaning back in her chair. She didn't wear any panties as directed and the sudden air on her pussy made her shiver. her father leaned down, dragged a finger down her slit, then leaned in and licked from her ass hole to her clit, nearly making her pass out from the pleasure. "Did you like that?"

"Yes daddy, I like when you lick me." His grin widened.

"Alright sweetheart," he paused while he stuck the plug in his mouth, getting it wet, "this might hurt slightly but it's good for you, I promise." She nodded again. "This usually goes in the ass, but since your new to this I thought we should start with your pussy."

He dragged the plug down her slit and stopped at her tiny hole. He began to puncture it ever so slightly, then pushed down a bit while turning it back and forth to help it penetrate his daughter. "Wait," Julia gasped, "wait daddy it hurts!" He stopped but did not retreat, her eyes went wide when he continued forward. One more inch and then it popped in and Julia let out a mixture of a whimper and a cry of delight. "Oh god its filling me up daddy."

"Sweetheart, just wait until I have a chance. That's why I'm doing this, because daddy's so big." She nodded again, she was turning into quite the submissive little slut, he just hoped she would continue to enjoy their play times. He licked his fingers and drew them across her slit, teasing her a bit. "Now sit up, lets eat something."

They sat through dinner and every now and then Julia caught her daddy staring at her with lust and hunger, this made her incredibly hot. She wondered what he was going to do to her tonight. She continuously was trying to play with herself without being too terribly obvious. The plug was making her so hot, but she didn't want daddy to know that.

Julia loved toys, she had dildos hidden in her room but only a couple shed bought on a dare, one she had never even used. The other was tiny and much smaller than the plug. Still, she loved the feeling of something inside her.

After only thirty minutes of dinner, they finished their meal and Julia looked up at her daddy with questioning eyes. "Alright sweetheart, are you ready for dessert?" He chuckled, and she giggled at this. Mostly thinking how she could go for some chocolate, but she knew daddy had something better planned.

Once they had moved into the living room, daddy took Julia's waist and steered her towards the couch. "Sit down baby," She did as told. He drew his hand from behind her ear, across her neck, down her breasts, and towards her pussy. Lifting her legs for the second time tonight, he traced an invisible line down her thigh and leaned in to kiss over it. Moaning, Julia laid her head down on the pillow and allowed her daddy full access to her pussy.

Leaning and sticking his tongue out, he licked from her anus to her little pea, tasting her juices which managed to sneak out from behind the plug. Her daddy began to lick harder, splitting open her lips. She squirmed slightly and her reached out to hold her legs down. Sucking on her clit, her bit down slightly on her little pea, she yelped while sitting up and said, "Daddy!" Looking up, he smiled.

"It's alright sweetheart, just enjoy what daddy's doing." Looking her straight in the eyes, he licked her pussy straight up again and she smiled. "Do you think you would like the plug out sweetheart?" She looked nervous.

"I don't know daddy. It hurt a lot going in, will it hurt coming out."

"I hope so baby." And with that, he tugged slightly on the plug, his daughter was really hugging onto it. "It you relax it will hurt less sweetie." Slowly pulling the plug from his daughter, she held her breath as he took a deep breath, smelling her sex. She smelled of maple syrup. Twisting the plug slightly, he pulled the plug from her vagina and watched as her hole slowly closed up again.

"Have you ever tasted yourself Julia?" His eyes were intimidating. She shook her head yes and he wasn't surprised. Standing up, he shuffled over to her and licked one half of the plug. "You taste so good baby, here, stick out your tongue, and keep it out until I say otherwise." He ran the other half slowly down her tongue, sure to get all juices transferred.

He leaned down and licked her tongue as her eyes went wide, then he straddled across her across and leaned down to engulf her tongue with his mouth, sucking all her juices off her tongue and melding into a passionate kiss that was full of desire. Pulling apart, he looked down at his baby girl and laughed at himself, oh how many times he dreamed this would happen.

"Daddy?" He was pulled from his wistful thoughts.

"Yes baby?"

"I really liked that," she sounded bashful.

"I know sweetheart, but why did you like it?" She smiled.

"I liked it because I'm a bad girl slut her likes when her daddy touches her and feeds her own juices to her." He leaned down for another kiss ad his hands wondered to her straps and pulled down the straps, exposing her perfect tits.

"Sweetheart come sit on my lap." Her eyes went wide as he got off her and sat on the other end of the couch.

"But daddy, did I do something wrong?"

"No sweetheart, you did everything right. Now come here." She moved over to her daddy and he lifted her up where she was straddling him now. She could feel something hard underneath her, just like when she got punished. Just like every time she's ever got punished. She wiggled up top of it, surprised at how firm and large it was. It felt so good on her bare pussy.

"Sweetie," her father chuckled, "are you rubbing herself on my cock?" She looked up slightly confused but then as she realized that must be his dick her face morphed into something lustful and naughty.

"Yes daddy. I'm rubbing my bare pussy on my daddy's cock because I love how it makes my whole body erupt in desire." And she leaned into him and kissed him, he shoved his tongue into her and held her head firmer against him. He pushed her dress further down where it was only on her ass and bundled at her waist. Pulling apart, her daddy licked from her neck to her tits and circled her hard nipples. as her moved breasts and shoved a hand down to her pussy and began to rub at her as she gyrated on him. He simultaneously bit her nipple and shoved a finger in her pussy and she arch her back in bliss.

She continuously ground on her daddy's finger and he begin to finger fuck her while sucking her tits. He shoved another finger into her pussy and then another. "Yes daddy, please don't stop, I-I think I'm going to cum! Oh god yes daddy." He hurried his movements as he pleasured his daughter and moved from her tits to her mouth and the embraced into a lustful kiss and he shoved a third finger into her pussy while he finger fucked her and she cried out, "Oh God yes Daddy please finger fuck me please! I'm a slut who loves when her daddy touches her please don't stop!" And with that she exploded into an orgasm ten-fold more intense than any she'd had before as she broke the kiss with her father to yell in pleasure and he pulled on her nipples with his free hand, feeling her pussy convulse on his hand inside her.

Leaning forward, she rested her head on his shoulder while taking deep breaths, her daddy's hand still inside her. "Oh, baby girl, you are so hot and amazing. You feel my inside of you? Do you like that?"

"Oh yes daddy. I live the feeling of you inside my, you make me feel so good." She was still breathing heavy. "Please daddy, I want to feel that again. Please daddy?" She pulled back and stared him in the eyes.

"Baby, we will have plenty of time for you to feel that again." He pulled his fingers out of her and she moaned in delight and irritation because she wanted him to stay in there. He shoved his fingers into her mouth and instructed her to suck it all off, she of course did as told.

"But right now, baby, daddy needs your help." She looked at him in earnest. "Have you ever sucked a cock before baby?" She shook her head no, he smiled and said, "that's alright, I'll teach you."