Daddy's Bedroom

Story Info
Daddy's horny daughter crawls in bed with Daddy for a night!
1.6k words
4.19
258.8k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, can I climb in bed with you?"

Turning on his bedroom light, Frank noticed his daughter standing at the foot of his bed. Pulling the blanket aside, Frank noticed the way his daughter seemed to tremble. Unsure of why his daughter wanted into his bed over her own, Frank wasn't about to let his daughter freeze to death. "Alright, baby. Climb on in, but we're going to have a talk."

Stopping at the side of her Daddy's bed, Scarlet took in the unfamiliar sight of her father in just his boxers. "Daddy, you sure you want me in bed with you dressed like this?" Looking down at her pink and black lingerie, Scarlet felt herself shifting nervously. "I mean, you bought me this to sleep in but I don't know if it's um..., long enough?"

Rolling his eyes at his daughter's ridiculous statement, Frank held the edge of his blankets. "Are you getting in bed or not? You're the one that wanted to join me, remember? I don't care if you're wearing that sexy lingerie or nothing at all. What I care about is the cold air coming in under the blankets. Now, are you joining me or going back to your room?"

Scarlet barely processed her father's words before climbing into Daddy's bed. "Sorry, Daddy. I just didn't want you to feel awkward. What did you want to talk about?" Pulling the blanket over her cold legs, Scarlet scooted close to her father for warmth.

"Baby, you're eighteen; aren't you a little old to be climbing in Daddy's bed at night?" Sighing, Frank didn't like putting the statement out there so carelessly. For the past year though, his daughter had been silently crawling into his bed giving him one hell of a hardon. Keeping Scarlet from discovering his arousal had led to sleepless nights, though with some very sex charged thoughts.

Letting her hair fall in her face, Scarlet tried to hide her embarrassment. "I know Daddy, but you said I'd always be your little girl. Everyone at school has a boyfriend they're involved with, and I just can't seem to date anyone." Wanting to stop her words, Scarlet found venting the built up emotions came out quicker than she could recognize them. "I've always loved you, Daddy. I don't want to date anyone else anyway."

Frank's awareness of his daughter's supple body pressing against his bare skin grew uncomfortably. Exactly when his daughter had turned into a younger version of his now ex-wife, he didn't know. All Frank could fathom now was his daughter wasn't a little girl. His little girl had become a sexually arousing woman. "Scarlet, woah! Slow down, baby. D-did you just say you want to date me? Baby, you haven't been doing all this crawling in bed with me lately just to turn me on? Have you?"

Scarlet climbed into her Daddy's lap, seeing as nothing could go worse, now that her emotions were out in the open. "And what if I have, Daddy? Would you punish me for it? Because I might like that." Without waiting for his response, she hiked up the small skirt of her lingerie top and pressed her wet panties against the growing bulge of her father's early erection. "I really do love you, Daddy. I'd like nothing more than to have my first time be with you."

Unable to keep his moan from escaping his lips, Frank grabbed hold of his daughter's neck. "Dammit, baby. You're my little girl, but you've been working me up for weeks! I hope you know what you're doing—what you've done." Frank's mouth crushed his daughter's moist lips, finding them parting for his tongue almost instantly.

"Mmmm, Dadddddy! Yes!" With her father's tongue delving seductively into her mouth, Scarlet took hold of her father's hand. Plunging their finger laced hands into her panties, Scarlet began grinding down against her father's lap. "Wow Daddy! You're already hard! Make me nice and wet for you. I want to take your cock inside me. "

Pushing his daughter down against the mattress, Frank couldn't believe his ears. This was his daughter, who until the last few weeks had been completely innocent in his mind. Now, Frank found his daughter begging to be punished, fondled, and fucked. Making quick work of his daughter's panties, Frank stared openly at his daughter's wet pussy. "Oh Baby, you're already wet!"

Scarlet pressed her throbbing mound against her father's hand, insistently begging to be finger fucked. "Please Daddy, I want to make sure I can take you. Won't you at least penetrate me with your fingers? They're so much bigger than mine. It'll probably feel even better than when I do it!" Seeing a look of shock on her father's face, Scarlet giggled. "What Daddy? I always think of you when I do it. That's not bad is it?"

"Scarlet, you've been a naughty girl for the past few weeks! You're definitely going to pay for it. Now hold still while Daddy punishes you." Frank saw an initial look of fear on his daughter's face, on that turned into pleasure as he inserted a finger into her delicate sex.

"Ohhhhh Dadddddy! Yes! Fuck yes!" Tilting her head back against the bed, Scarlet pressed down against her father's hand. "I've waited so long to know what that feels like!" Moaning as her father quickly added another finger inside her, Scarlet found her initial doubts dissipating into a single burning need for release. "Please Daddy, won't you fuck me? I-I think I can take you."

Withdrawing his fingers from his daughter's pussy, Frank noticed how wet they were. Frank found a dirty idea entering his mind, as he noticed how wet his fingers had gotten from his daughter's wetness. "Turn around, baby. Face down on the bed. It'll let you take me nice and deep, just like you want."

Wanting to please her father, while taking him as deep as she could manage, Scarlet obediently turned over. Opening her mouth, Scarlet thought nothing of her father's fingers demanding entrance into her mouth. "Mmm Daddy, that tastes good! Is that really what I taste like?"

Pulling out his stiffened member, Frank laughed at his daughter's eagerness to lick her juices off his fingers. "Yes, baby. You're a dirty girl for being so compliant. Not all Daddy's get such a horny submissive daughter like you." Before his daughter could realize it, Frank began pushing the thick head of his cock into his daughter's virgin sex.

Gasping from the pressure between her legs, Scarlet began gripping the blankets to hide her discomfort. "Ugggh! Daddy! You feel so big! Are you sure I can take you like this?" Feeling more of her father's hard cock demanding access to the wet pool between her legs, Scarlet felt her words catch in her throat. "Ohhhhh!"

"That's it, baby. Just relax like that. Good girl, the worst is almost over. You're going to love getting fucked!" Rubbing his hands down his daughter's back, Frank waited for Scarlet's moans of discomfort to indicate some semblance of pleasure. "Oh baby, fuck! You're starting to like taking Daddy's cock aren't you?"

Managing a nod, Scarlet felt herself slowly pressing back against her father. To her surprise, the initial pain subsided allowing her to take more of her Daddy's shaft inside her. "Ooooh! Yes Daddy! Your cock feels so good inside me! I-I think I can take all of you now!"

Hearing the excitement in his daughter's voice, Frank began thrusting slowly into his daughter. "Mmm baby, how's that? You're a naughty girl, so eager to feel more of Daddy inside you. Tell Daddy how good it feels being fucked." Frank found his daughter's pussy start to throb around his cock, as if his daughter knew instinctively how to draw out his climax.

Thrusting back onto her father's cock, Scarlet found her inner need to ride more of her father's hard member building to an uncontrollable frantic desire. "It feels soooo good, Daddy! I can't get enough! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!"

Gripping onto his daughter's shoulders, Frank pulled his daughter's body roughly back. Frank felt a building at the base of his spine and thinking he might cum, made his daughter take all of him. "Fuck baby! You're going to make Daddy cum inside you. Do you want Daddy's hot cum?"

Moaning into the sheets, Scarlet began riding her Daddy's cock with abandon. Nothing excited her more than taking her Daddy's thick seed. "Yes Daddy! Oh please, Daddy! I want to know what it's like! I want your cum inside me!"

Hearing his daughter's seductive pleas, Frank found the edge of his climax give way. Spilling wave after wave of his white thick liquid inside his daughter, Frank moaned. "Ohhhhh baby!" Frank nearly went rigid, feeling his daughter milking his cock for more of his sticky cum. "Scarlet! Baby, stop! Th-that's enough. You made Daddy cum!"

Blushing, Scarlet felt her father's cock growing soft inside her. Knowing there would be little she could do to encourage another erection so soon, Scarlet snuggled up to her father. Finding him eager to accept her in his embrace, Scarlet giggled. "That felt really good, Daddy! I love sleeping in your bed!"

Frank smiled, looking down in disbelief at the sexy vixen next to him. "Just remember, baby. You're Daddy's little girl. From now on, if you sleep in Daddy's bed, you know what to expect." Seeing a look of satisfaction on his daughter's face, Frank wondered what had taken them so long to end up in bed satisfying each other. Knowing it wouldn't be the last time, Frank still kept his daughter close. "I love you."

Looking up at her father, Scarlet smiled back. "I love you too, Daddy."