Daddy's Birthday

Story Info
A special treat for daddy.
2.2k words
4.02
99.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

I have already written about how one night after a party I ended up in my Daddy's bed and how, when he comes to Portsmouth on business, I go to see him to "pay the rent" on my student flat which he owns. My Daddy is the best lover a girl could have and when his birthday was due we made special plans for a birthday treat.

I suspect that he deliberately planned his schedule so that he would be in Portsmouth that night and, as usual, the bank had booked him into the best hotel in the city. We had talked about roughly what he would like and he had even given me a budget to make sure that I wore the type of clothes which he liked. Of course I had taken the proper precautions so there would be no need to bother with cumbersome bits of rubber.

As I parked my little red car in the hotel car park I was ridiculously nervous mainly because I so wanted tonight to be special. Things were not made any better by my having to park my tiny car between a Porche and a Jaguar, I hoped that I did not look too out of place.

Would my "client" like the clothes which I had bought for tonight? I wore a plain black dress which was quite short and high at the neck. My black stockings were holdups and my black shoes were flat and not at all dressy. I was carrying a plain black little clutch bag. For some reason I thought of the Black Dahlia who was a girl in America who came to a very messy end in a case which has never been solved.

He had told me his suite number and I walked straight across the foyer to the lifts. I felt exposed and conspicuous as if everyone were looking at me and wondering what I was doing here. My mouth was actually dry as I wondered what I would say if anyone challenged me. This was silly as all I had to say was that I was visiting my dad but, of course, there was a bit more to it than that.

The lift took me to the top floor and I walked out onto thick carpet which deadened all sound and had that "new" smell. The corridor was eerily silent and empty and I slowly walked along reading the gold numbers on the doors. I stopped outside 1015 and knocked.

His voice came from within.

"Who is it?"

I knew what I had to say.

"It's Julie from Cute Kittens."

He summoned me in and I went in closing the door behind me. The suite was impressive and he was reclining on a sofa wearing only a white towelling robe. He looked like a Roman Emperor awaiting his slave girl.

"Where's Gemma, my usual girl?"

There was no script for this. Why had he used the name of my sister? Was he just tapping into sibling rivalry or was he hinting at something which I did not know about? I made up an answer.

"Gemma couldn't come. The agency said that as you are a good customer and I have never done this before there is no charge for tonight."

He grinned at me.

"Gemma couldn't come? She doesn't usually have that problem. Well we'd better see what we've got. Turn around, slowly."

I turned all the way around so that he could inspect me and note the rise of my bum and my small breasts.

"Well let's see the goods. Undress Julie."

Facing him I placed my little bag on an occasional table. I don't know what the table was the rest of the time. Then I reached back to unzip my dress and I stepped out of it. I was wearing a little cotton bra and brief set which would not look out of place on a fourteen year old. It was white with multi coloured spots. I am only five feet three and very slim so can easily pass for much younger than the nineteen which I really am. Of course stripping in cold blood when you know that every move is being scrutinised is always a bit embarrassing and I am still sensitive about my boobs being so tiny but there was a pride in undressing for my Daddy. I knew that the black holdups made a pleasing contrast against my white skin and I again reached behind to unfasten my bra which I dropped on top of my dress as I stood there sticking out my chest (well sticking it out as far as it would go).

Just for a moment I stood posing and noting the approval on his face then I pulled my knickers down and stepped out of them to reveal my white, smooth shaven pussy. I held my hands above my head like a Roman erotic statue as I kicked off my shoes. He told me to keep the stockings on and do another pirouette which I did oh so slowly feeling like a confusing mixture of a tart and an innocent little girl.

My Daddy got to his feet and began to walk to the bedroom. As he did so he waved one hand over his shoulder in a brisk gesture which clearly meant "Come".

I followed him into the beige room which was dominated by a large double bed. He dropped the gown from his shoulders and lay back on the bed displaying his lovely body with his hairy chest and impressive muscles. His manhood was not quite fully erect but it still rose quite impressively from its thick black nest. It was obvious that I was to join him on the bed and, as he lay on his back I climbed on top of him and began to nibble his chest hair. He put one hand on my left buttock and began to knead me as I increasingly needed him. I was laying flat on his body and could feel his hardness beneath me. He rolled over in a very smooth movement so that how his full weight was pressing me into the mattress.

He nibbled my ear and began to whisper.

"You do know that the agency will ask me if I was satisfied with you?"

"Yes Sir."

"What would they do if I gave a bad report Julie?"

His weight was crushing my boobs and I was feeling quite hot.

"I'd get locked up without my clothes Sir in a very tiny cupboard for a very long time."

I felt him at my intimate lips and I spread my legs as he slightly shifted his position.

"Well you'd better be good then hadn't you Young Julie."

He did not ram into me as a younger man may have done but he gently increased the pressure against my tight little entrance. It was not harsh but it was relentless and it was not going to be denied. I tightened all the muscles down there to squeeze him; I really wanted him to enjoy this.

Daddy plays squash and is very successful in his career. High achievers like him tend to be high achievers in every area of their lives so a voracious sexual appetite and an almost supernatural ability to bring a woman to a perfect climax are not unexpected. His hips fell into a vigorous rhythm and his manhood was now like a thick bar of iron pushing against my tender flesh and completely filling me. His breathing was not laboured but it was the powerful controlled force of an athlete and he could still speak.

"How did you get into this work Julie?"

"My landlord is a very hard man Sir. If I don't pay my rent I will be on the streets and have to earn my living up against walls down by the docks."

"Do you think you can be as good as Gemma?"

There was that cruel reference to Gemma again which stung me. What we were doing was part fantasy but he had the knack of making me feel the emotion as if it were deadly serious.

"I will try very hard Sir."

His stamina was incredible. He seemed to go on for hours as my legs, of their own accord did the splits and my head went back so that the top of my head was digging into the bed and I was panting like a Jack Russell Terrier. When he came it seemed that he sprayed gallons of hot juice into my depths and he still kept pumping at me as it happened. At the end he did not suddenly roll back leaving me alone while he let out a cry of victory. It was more gradual and there was none of the YEEEES which immature boys let out; I cannot imitate his cry of victory, it was a long, deep and satisfied sigh. Immediately his arm went behind my head and pulled me towards his warm strong body so that we were very much sharing his climax. The secret of a successful lover is not a matter of technique; it is a genuine desire to please one's partner even if she is a young whore.

As we lay there looking out of the huge windows at the lights of the city I felt so satisfied that I thought I would explode. Life does not get any better than this. He was hugging me and nibbling my ear and smelling my hair while his fingers so tenderly explored my face and my body and then, eventually, found their way down to my very wet pubis where he began to stimulate me so that my bottom rose from the mattress as my back arched.

A really experienced man can play a woman's body like a harp as even his lightest touch in just the right place can fill her with ecstasy. In such a way he brought me once again to the very brink of climax then he once again rolled on top of me and took me right over the edge.

I cannot describe his second filling of me beyond saying that it was pure Nirvana and then we were once again in the afterglow on our sides belly to belly in a tender embrace. At some point in that encounter (I had lost all track of time) the phone rang on the bedside table.

He lazily reached out a bare arm and answered the phone. When he knew who the caller was he pointed at my face with his free hand then pointed down at his rising member. The instruction was clear and I knelt up with my lips lowering over his shaft. I moved up and down trying to squeeze him as hard as the muscles in my mouth would allow. At the bottom of the action my tongue darted out around his heavy sack and occasionally I would pause in working on the shaft to give his sac a very thorough licking.

Of course I could hear one side of the phone conversation and I realised that Mum had phoned to wish him happy birthday.

His side of the conversation made the content very clear.

"Oh yes I love that. Mmmm. I love it when you say that. I would do that to you over and over.."

He had two women pleasing him at the same time and there was no way to be sure which one of us was drawing the most reaction from him but I like to think that his passionate replies to my mother had something to do with the work which I was doing.

As soon as he put the phone down he took me again and we both came to a huge mutual climax then we made our naked way to the shower where we soaped each other very thoroughly and he dried me very carefully. As he did so he reminded me of how, when I was living at home, I would often come down to breakfast in just a short nightshirt or how I would have a shower then sit in the lounge in a bath towel as I watched television and dried my long hair.

"Young girls seem to have no regard for what they put their fathers through," he remarked as we went back to the sitting area where I had left my clothes. It was well past midnight and he was Daddy enough not to send his daughter out into the night so at this point we dropped our roles and made our way back to that big bed where we settled to a lovely night together.

However the fantasy returned in the morning when he announced that he used this hotel regularly and would prefer not to be discovered with an attractive young girl in his bed. He lolled naked on the sofa as he watched me dress then we stood in the middle of the room where we kissed. He told me to wait a moment before leaving and he went back to the bedroom.

When he came back he was holding his wallet from which he produced ยฃ50.

"I know the agency let me have you for free but this is for you Julie. Now leave swiftly so that no-one sees which room you left."

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers