Daddy's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, Daddy. I can take more."

His index finger pushed into my hole. My hole tightened with pain, but I kept from crying out again. He scissored his fingers slowly inside of me, while I exhaled shakily. My father's free hand moved lovingly over my back, calming me.

Again, my dad continued to rub my prostate. My dick was begging for attention, but I didn't dare stroke it. If I did, there was no way I'd last until he was even inside of me.

"You're being such a good boy, you're making Daddy so proud." He murmured, his fingers pulling all the way out of me. I whined at the loss, but quickly quieted when I felt his hard member pressing at my tight entrance. I sucked in a deep breath.

"Don't worry, son, Daddy will go slow."

His cockhead slowly pushed into my asshole. I groaned loudly as he entered my virgin hole. His hand rested on my back to settle me.

"It's okay, son, Daddy's got you." He murmured quietly. He was moving slowly, tenderly, as he pushed more of his length inside me, going inch by inch as my body tried to adjust to his impressive prick.

Even as gentle as he was going though, I felt like I was splitting in two. My entire body felt like it was on fire, as waves of pain shot up my spine. My breathing was rapid and heavy, I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. My father's hands ran soothingly over my body, and I tried desperately to relax. I bit my lip hard, I wasn't going to let him stop. I'd wanted this for years, I wouldn't back out now.

My father moved out of me, before gradually filling me with his dick once more. Each time he pulled out and pushed back in, he'd fill me with more of his length, until I was taking all 9 inches of him. I sunk lower onto the table, resting on my elbows.

With every pump into me, I felt a tiny amount of pleasure mixed with the pain. With every thrust the pleasure seemed to grow and the pain seemed to dissipate. And then, it seemed so sudden, he pushed into me and my entire body seemed to radiate only from pleasure, my asshole finally accepting all of him, gripping his cock greedily.

"Oh, Daddy." I breathed as the surprising pleasure filled me.

"Is it starting to feel good, Ty?" He asked, his hands moving to grip my waist. I let out a loud moan in response, as he pushed all the way inside of me again.

He picked up the pace, pumping into me at a steady rhythm. I moaned with every thrust, backing my ass up slightly to meet him part way. My toes curled again, this time with pleasure, as I began to feel my orgasm mounting in my stomach once more.

"Oh, Daddy, please more, please, please more." I whimpered like a little whore, begging him for all he could give me.

My father picked up speed, slamming his cock roughly into my asshole. His balls slapped against my ass, and he began to moan too, matching me in volume. We were both so uninhibited, our bodies filling with need for each other, as both of us finally had what we'd been craving for so long.

"Yes, yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your little boy!" I cried as he screwed me on the dining room table. I began desperately stroking my cock, using the copious amount of pre-cum as lube. But Daddy quickly grabbed my arms and held them firmly behind my back.

"That's Daddy's job, son. From now on, only Daddy gets to make you cum." He growled, pulling me up so my back was against his chest. His cock still pumped quickly into my asshole, while his arm locked around my torso, making me immobile. His other hand rapidly began stroking my cock.

"Please, Daddy, you're going to make me cum." I moaned. My balls began to tighten, my toes curled, my hands fisted.

"That's it, son, cum for Daddy." He said gruffly in my ear.

My breath caught in my throat for half a second, before I let out a loud, long moan of pleasure. Waves of ecstasy crashed over me as my orgasm overtook me. I shuddered against my father's body, my hands gripped his arm, my nails dug into his flesh. Thick ropes of cum shot onto the dining table as my father milked me for my load.

"Fuck, yes, son!" My father groaned, as his orgasm tore through his beautiful body. I felt hot waves of cum fill my hole, as he pumped his seed deep inside of me. His body quivered against mine, and he slowly released my cock as our orgasms died. Finally, he pulled his dick out of my sore asshole. His jizz ran slowly down my leg.

He wrapped both of his arms around me, holding my body against his.

"That was the second best birthday present I've ever been given son." He said quietly, his fingers dancing up my stomach. I sagged against him.

"What's the first?" I asked. He kissed my neck.

"The best present I've ever received was you, twenty years ago."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
Summer1987Summer198714 days ago

wish this was a series! so good and so much potential for where it can go

69Rancher69Rancher6 months ago

Awesome story.

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Love the anticipation, daddy taking his boys tight ass filling him up.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love older men & reading daddy & son incest stories

I love reading such stories and jacking off and orgasming while reading such stories

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
How My Dad Became My Daddy A father/son camping adventure.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Panty-Boy A son embraces his new role as his father's wife.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories