Daddy's Birthday Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
It's getting hotter in here.
1.3k words
4.14
33.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly text daddy telling him that i needed to take a quick shower, and that his friend was never to come near me ever again. He got his pleasure, didn't bother with mine.

Then I went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile in the study

Dad look at his phone when it ding. He read it, and wasn't happy. He look up and saw Dave the man he sent Hannah. "Don't forget no talking to anyone about this night, you can leave now." he told Dave.

After Dave left, he turned to the other men. "I sure hope when you are with my girl you will make damn sure she gets to comes first." dad stated as he looked at his friends Drew and Peter. Drew looked at his friend in surprise. Peter look at his friend and nodded his head agreeing with him. Drew could you please grab the OJ from the frig." dad asked. Once he left he turned to Peter.

"Peter, Hannah would like to have you to herself tomorrow night, all night. Just think about it," he said, then Drew came back. Peter nodded his head.

Dad's phone ding again.

"Thanks drew. you can go up to the guest room, enjoy yourself and her." dad told him.

Upstairs guest room

I dried off and slip a thread bare t-shirt on, and went to stand by the window looking out at the night sky. I didn't hear him come in. "Hello honey, you look very sexy in the moonlight." he said as he made his way to me. Kneeling before me, his hands started at my ankles and slowly moved up my legs. He leaned his face in, and pressed into my pussy. Blowing heated air between my thighs.

Pushing my shirt up he slip his tongue in, licks, and licks my pussy lips. I open my legs wider. His hands on my thighs pushing them so i would open them wider still. He buried his mouth in my pussy, pulling on my clit with his teeth. His tongue fuck and flick my pussy til i was begging him to stop. He didn't stop no matter how i begged him to stop.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming" i screamed. He held me till i was felt normal again.

He stood, pulling my shirt off. He lifted me into his arms, carried me to bed, and laid me down. Step back, first his shirt came off, then he took his pants off. I saw his dick for the first time and he was enormous, really hard. He climb on the bed, and leaned down to give me a kiss. After a bit I pulled away and told him lay back. I stated at his lips giving him soft kisses and licks. Then i moved down his chest, sucking his nipples into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, baby that feels so good." he moaned. His fingers slip through my hair, pulling me closer.

My lips left his other nipple, leaving kisses down his stomach. Stopping at the base of his dick. I moved between his legs pushing his knees up, and i lean down and ran my tongue tip up and down his inner thighs. Hearing his moans i continue to his balls. Licking them as my hand moved up and down his dick slowly. Slowly i suck his balls in my mouth, rolling them on my tongue, sucking gently. As i stroke his dick with my other hand.

"Oh fuck baby yes!" he cried out.

Meanwhile in the study

"So Peter, have you made your decision yet?" dad asked.

"I would like to talk with her first, if she will." Peter asked. Dad told him he agreed.

Back in the guestroom

Letting his balls fall gently from my mouth. i moved up his dicks underside and closed my mouth on his dick head. Sliding him into my throat. Then slowly back out then plunge his dick back in my throat again and again. His hands slip through my hair as he pulled my mouth deeper onto his dick. I could feel he was close to cumming, i took a deep breath, and slid him in my throat holding him there swallowing around his dick head.

"OH GOD!! I'm fucking cumming!!" he grunted. Filling my mouth with his sweet tasting cum. Licking my lips setting back watching him, smiling down a him.

"What your name?" I asked.

"Drew." he said. Still breathing heavy. He got up, and went behind me.

"Get on your hands and knees please." he asked.

Next thing i felt was his tongue sliding up and down my ass crack. His finger push in my soak pussy, and then he pushes his finger up my ass. "Mmmmmmmmm." Oh yes please." i moaned, pushing back onto his finger. His finger started moving faster and faster in my ass hole.

"Oh, fuck, fuck me, Drew fuck me!" i cried out.

His finger came out and i felt his dick head pushing in. Once his dick head was inside my ass, he rested letting me get use to his size. Then he whispered in my ear. "I am going to buried all 10 inches up your ass baby. Want to feel your tight ass squeezing me." That's when i felt him moving, fucking my ass hole with deep slow strokes. In, out, and in his dick fucked me. Once he was all the way in, he started fucking me faster and deeper.

"Fuck Hannah, your asshole feels so good on my dick. Can't wait to fuck your pussy." he groaned.

He was slamming into my ass now and his finger was in my pussy. i was real close to cumming, and i let me know. Seconds later i screamed. "CUMMMING!!" then everything went black.

"Fuck! me to." he grunted.

He looked down at her. Something was not right. He felt her neck, she was breathing and had a pulse. he thought that she must have passed out. He sat down, caressing her face. Then went to the bathroom.

Opening my eyes. "what the hell happen?" i said to no one. Then i saw him walking back into the room. I asked him what happen and he told me that i had passed after my orgasm. I looked at him and told him that has never happen to me. He smile, and said he's never had a lady he fucked pass out on him. Then he slip back in bed and cupped my tit, squeezing, and sucking a nipple in his mouth. His other hand went down to my pussy sliding a finger in.

"Mmm, nice wet. Are you ready for me Hannah." he whispered. I nodded yes, and he moved over on top of me. i spread my legs wide and his was sliding his hard, throbbing dick in.

"Fuck me drew, fuck me hard." I screamed.

He held tight to my hips, pounding my pussy hard. Leaning down his mouth took a nipple, he gently nibble on it. I cried out that i was cumming. He didn't slow down he kept slamming his hard dick into my pussy again and again. "Get ready baby, i am going to fill this pussy. AAGGHHHH!! Here it comes." he screamed, his ears buzzing then he collapse on top of me. I push him to the side and roll on top. I rocked back and forth until i climax again.

When the room stop spinning i look up to see Drew pulling his clothes on. "I would love have you again if you want." he said. I watched him open the door and leave.

IN THE STUDY

Her dad looked up when he heard Drew walk into the room. "Well looks like you enjoy yourself." her dad said.

Drew had the craziest look on his face, his eyes were glazed and had a silly smile. He nodded his head yes as he walked out. "Well guess you can go up and talk with Hannah." her dad said.