Daddy's Birthday Gift Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy's turn.
2k words
4.07
45.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's turn.

I sat up in bed, wondering what the last man wanted to talk about. Didn't have to wait long. I can hear him coming. I look to the door, and saw him walk into the room. Closing the door he walk over and sat down. He smiled, "Hi, my name is Peter. I understand that you want to have a whole night with me alone. Why? Is this what you would like?" he said. I couldn't talk, I kept looking at the huge bulge in his pants. I nodded my head yes. He moved his hand to my chin, lifting it to look at him. He was smiling.

"Would you like to see my cock? I know I would love for you to touch him again. Please." he said softly.

"Yes." I whispered.

He stood up, and unzip his pants pushed them down. He moved closer to me. I look up at him, my hand wrap around his dick, and I squeeze gently. His eyes closed and his head fell back. He let out a long, loud groan. After a few minutes he open his eyes, and look down at me. His eyes look at me as my mouth closed around his dick, and I sucked him while moving my tongue around the head. Then I move down his shaft. Till his dick head slid into my throat.

"Mmmmm, yes do that again." he harshly groan. Slipping his fingers threw my hair.

"Oh fuck baby, suck me." he begged. I moved my mouth up, and down his shaft. Holding his hips, I pulled him closer. Slowly he fuck my mouth with long slow stokes. I played with his asshole, and push the tip of my finger up his ass.

"Oh god! I'm cumminggg!!" he cried out. Filling my mouth with his sweet cum.

After swallowing every drop of cum. I look up at him. and told him. "When I touch your dick the first time, and took it in my mouth a feeling went threw me. A tingle of heat went to my titties making my nipple hard, so hard they hurt till you touch them. That tingle went to my pussy. I could feel my self getting wetter and wetter, and when you exploded in my mouth I also had climax like I just did. You are the only man who made me cum just by sucking your dick."

"Oh! That got me hard again. I want inside you so bad right now, but I will wait until tomorrow afternoon 1 pm. For me waiting so long for you I want the afternoon too. I plan on taking you to my private beach home." he told me. Then he kissed me hard, hugging me tightly to him. The second his tongue went in my mouth I thought I was flying. He ended the kiss and quickly left me. Stopping at the door he turned.

"I want you so bad right now! I will see you tomorrow Hannah. Here I'm leaving you my cell number." he said, leaving it on my dresser. I watched him leave.

IN THE STUDY

"So how did it go?" her dad asked when he saw Peter walk into the study.

"Good, mm, very good. I will pick her up at 1 pm, I made plans for our night. Have a good night." Peter said. He started to walk out, but stop, and turned back.

"Would it be alright if Hannah stays with me until the day after tomorrow" My plans are to take her on my private jet to my beach home." Peter asked.

"If she is okay with that, just call and let me know." he told peter.

"Thank you, again have a great night with Hannah." peter said

"I will enjoy being with her. you to Peter." he said smiling.

Alone, he stood and look up wondering what Hannah was doing right now. Dropping his paper he started up the stairs. Stopping at the bathroom door when he heard the water running. He open the door. "Honey, when your done with your shower I want take you out to dinner. I have reservations for the TREE TOP." her dad told me.

I dried off and went threw my closet, but couldn't find something slick and sexy to wear for my daddy. I walk to daddy's room.

'Daddy I can't find anything to wear." I told him.

"Hmm, well honey go look in your moms closet to see if you can find something. Make sure it see threw, but in a tasteful way." he told me.

As I look I found 4 outfits I wanted to try on. As I turn I something in a clear bag grab it and went back to my room. One after another I tried on each outfit. Still wasn't what I was looking for until I open the last one. It was sheer outer slip over and a peek a boo purple lace short dress. I slip it on wearing nothing under it. I saw that my nipples and pussy clearly visible, but with the outer cover I think it will do. I finish my hair, and spray some light smelling perfume on. No make up daddy didn't like it, and I was ready. I went to find daddy.

"Oh god baby... You look hot, beautiful, sexy as hell, and I want you so bad right now." he said as he walk over to me. His hand slide down my arms slowly.

"Daddy do we have time for me to taste your cock right now?" I ask him looking into his eyes.

"Mmm, yes baby please. Or I am going to be rock hard the rest of tonight. Hun you better take your dress off. I don't want to get anything on it." he groan.

I pull my dress and cover over my head toss them onto the chair near by. Walk over kneel down and unzip his pants pull out his huge hard cock. I could feel it throbbing in my hands. I slip my mouth over the head, and ran my tongue around and around. "OH FUCK HONEY, SUCK ME, SUCK DADDY'S COCK." he cried out. Slowly I move my mouth down until I had his cock in my throat swallowing on his head. One hand play with his balls and I push a finger up his asshole. I pulled my mouth up, back down again, and again.

"Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum. Aaaagggghhh." his yelled blasting my throat with his cum. I kept swallowing till I got the last drop of daddy's cum. He help me to my feet, smiling he kissed me quickly.

"Better hurry and get dress or we might never leave the house." daddy said laughing.

AT THE TREE TOP

Daddy order dinner, and while we waited the lights went dim. "Watch the show baby." daddy told me. As I watch he man onstage getting his cock suck. Daddy moved his chair closer to me, and his hand caressed my inner thighs. His hand move over my pussy rubbing me. His finger slip inside as I open my legs wider. He started fucking his finger in, out, in, and out of my pussy, faster, and faster. I bit my napkin and exploded on daddy's finger.

"Soon baby my dick will be there. Soon baby. I can't wait to fuck you." daddy whispered in my ear. He moved his chair back as the waiter brought our food. Dad kept talking as we ate. Then they cleared our table, and the lights dim again. This time music started playing. Soft erotic sounds surrounding us. My pussy started tingling and getting wetter. One of the players came to our table holding out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" he asked. I turn to looked at dad he nodded his head yes. I took the mans hand, he pulled me into his arms, and spun me around pressing into my back. His hand caress my body from my neck to my hips. Grinding his dick into my ass, while his mouth licked, and suck my neck. Then his hands moved back up to my titties, squeezing them together. Daddy watch me, seeing the pleasure in my eyes. Daddy got up and walk up to the man, and whispered something to him. The man moved around to my front and we dance towards a door. Door open, and the three of us walk in and the door closed. soft lights came on. Dad walked up, and lifted my dress off.Then took my hands, and told me to sit down.

Standing in front of me was Daddy and the man. Both were pulling their pants down. "Hmmm, baby we both are going to fuck your mouth." daddy told me. I reach out, and took the man's dick slipping him down my throat quickly. Pulling my mouth almost off his dick. Daddy step up, and his dick went into my mouth. Slowly I took both dick heads into my mouth, and sucked slipping my tongue around the heads. I suck daddy's dick into my throat, then did the same to the man. My hands cupped, and rubbed their balls, pulling on them letting them pop out my hands before pulling them back up to the underside of their dicks and stroking them.

"OH, FUCK, CUMMING." both the man and daddy screamed, but kept fucking my mouth. The man pulled out thank me, and left the room. Daddy pulled out, and help me to my feet. Picking up my dress he help me into it. Then pick me up ,and push me against the door.

"FUCK BABY, DADDY NEEDS TO BE INSIDE YOU REAL SOON LETS GO HOME." he grunted in my ear. I nodded yes, and slide down daddy's body. Daddy groan very load, and took my hand we left.

BACK HOME UPSTAIRS IN MASTER BEDROOM

I waited for daddy to come up after locking up. I turned as he walk into the room, naked and rock hard. "Have a seat daddy." I told him, walking over to push play. Soon soft drum music was playing. I walk closer to the bed, and started swaying with the music. Slowly pulling off the cover up. My hands cupped my tit's, squeezing and pinching my nipples, moving down to my hips.

"MMMMMMMMMM." daddy moaned reaching down pulling on his dick.

Slowly I pulled my lacy dress up, my thighs came into view. "OH GOD BABY! YOUR KILLING ME!!" daddy groaned. Stroking his dick slowly.

I watch daddy stoke his dick . My pussy came into view. "FUCK!!" daddy grunted, pumping his dick faster.

Soon my titties came in view, pulling the dress off. I threw it over my head, and it landed on the floor. I walk to the bed climbing up to straddle daddy's hips slowly sinking down on his dick. "OOOHHH!!" I moaned as I slid down his dick.

"OH FUCK BABY I'M CUMMING!!" daddy screamed. I waited until daddy was ready for me. His hand grip my hips as I grounded my pussy. I lifted up almost popping his dick out then I drop down. I did it again and again.

Still hard, daddy push me unto my back. Gabbed my ankles lifting them to his shoulders. He slammed his dick into my pussy hard. "Fuck baby! I have wanted you for awhile. I am going to fill all your holes tonight." he grunted. "your going to be daddy's little cum slut tonight. Right baby?" he groaned.

"Oh god yes daddy. Harder, fuck me harder daddy!" I yelled. Daddy pounded my pussy hard, pulled out suddenly and told me to get on my hands and knees. I did, and he slam his dick into me hard. He fuck me fast and hard till I screamed I was cumming.

Daddy pull his dick out, and rubbed the head against my ass hole before pushing in my ass. Holding my hips daddy push hard into my ass. Fucking me from behind hard, pushing my head down into the bed, and he slid even deeper in my asshole. "CUM BABY CUM!! I know you want give me your cum." dad grunted. I felt him leaning over my back his hands grabbing my titties and squeezed them.

"I'M CUMMING DADDY!!" I screamed.

Daddy fucked me until around 5am. When he told me I had better get some sleep before Peter came.