Daddy's Birthday Gift to Baby Girl

Story Info
18 year old girl is woken on her birthday by her Daddy.
5.4k words
3.96
246k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm fast asleep in a loose t-shirt that outlines my curves just right and boy short panties that hug my curvy ass and show off a good portion of the cheeks. I feel the bed move under the weight of someone sitting on my bed and see your dark eyes looking down at me.

I look up at you and rub my eyes, and ask what you were doing in my bedroom so late, and if something was wrong. You shake your head no and your hand reaches out to my knee, as you slowly move your hand up my thigh. Instinctively they open and I let out a quiet moan.

You lean in and kiss me on the mouth, pushing your tongue inside. I taste the bitter and strong alcohol on your lips. I pull away. "Daddy what are you doing? You can't kiss me like that, it's not right."

You assure me there is nothing wrong with a daddy kissing his baby girl, as your hand rests on my face. "Daddy just wants to show you how much I love you and give you your birthday present. Besides, I've seen the way you'd been dressing in your short skirts and tight pants, shirts showing half of your breasts. I've watched how you smile and bat your eyes at me, giggling every time you rub that ass of yours against my crotch. And especially how you curl up against me on the couch when we are watching tv, your hands resting on my thigh. You want this just as much as I do baby girl."

I think about what you say and I realize you are right. I've been wanting you for a long time. I give in to your words, as I lean in for another kiss. Your left hand is still between my thighs but you've moved it, your rough palm rests close to my pussy and I am almost sure you can feel the warmth coming off of my panties and that you can smell my juices as I realize just how much my body is responding to you. Your other hand goes from my hip, up my side and up to my breast as you begin squeezing it, my nipple hard against your hand instantly as I hear you laugh quietly under your breath.

I moan against your lips from all the sensations, feeling almost lightheaded. I break away to catch my breath and look into you eyes, I can see they are on fire with desire. "Oh Daddy! You were right. I've wanted this so for so long, I've wanted you for so long." I pause and wonder if I should continue my thought. "I've been a good girl daddy. I've been saving my body for you. I want you to be the one. The only one."

I lean back and remove my t-shirt, exposing my large 44DD breasts to you, and blush as I realize I'm only in my panties now. I beg for your to play with them and suck on them. I beg for you to touch me the way I've been craving for so long.

I stare into your burning eyes as you lean forward. Your mouth locks around one nipple, your tongue swirling around as you suck on me, forcing me to let out a sound that is half a sigh and half a moan. Your hand rubs my other nipple, lightly pinching and pulling as you suck harder, occasionally nibbling. I let out groans and yelps as you repeat the process on the other side. My breasts responding to your touch so easily.

I notice your cock straining against your shorts. Eager and nervous to finally see you and feel you. I slowly rub my hand up your thigh, getting closer to your cock but I pause, hesitant to move forward. Knowing deep down that if I continue then there is no stopping.

You decide for me as you use your free hand to guide mine over your cock, you bite harder onto my nipple as my hand touches you. I let out another yelp and feel my panties moisten. You break away from my breasts long enough to tell me to free your cock and stroke you and to tell me you love my 'tits'.

Never having done this before and not knowing what to do, I mimic what I've seen in videos. I wrap my fingers around your cock and stroke slowly. I feel you grow in my hand. I continue stroking for a few more minutes.

You tell me to lay back, as you stand and remove your clothes. I look up at you and bite my lip, upon seeing you naked for first time, I gasp when I see the size of your cock. Panic sets in for what's to come soon since I've only used a finger in the past.

You assure me you will be gentle and slow... at least at first.

You lean down between my legs, and breathe in. You tell me you can smell my pussy and can't wait to taste me. You kiss my mound and feel my wetness and laugh again. "Oh baby girl you're enjoying this aren't you?" you ask.

You tug my wet panties down my legs, and bring them up to your face and smell them once more, and mentally make a note to take them with you after the nights events, and throw them down to the floor with your clothes.

You come up and kiss me again, and I lightly taste myself on your mouth, before you go back the end of the bed. You kiss and nibble up my legs to my thighs until I am panting.

You spread my legs and kiss my mound again, this time with no barriers. I let out a whimper, in agony for wanting your lips on my button, and my legs open wider. You bring your fingers up and rub my clit. "Mmm baby girl you're so wet for daddy and I've barely touched you. You're going to be a good girl and make such a mess for me won't you?" Before I can answer you suck my clit between your lips and I gasp as I feel myself explode - the first orgasm of the night. You laugh as you go back and forth between sucking my clit and licking my opening. I feel you pull my lips apart slightly as you push your tongue inside me, flicking it back and forth as you suck my clit hard, forcing me to cum again.

Your hands reach up and pinch my nipples forcing me to push myself against your mouth, making your tongue go deeper into my folds. I groan and beg for more. That was your cue, as you go back to licking my clit you slide one finger inside of me making me whimper. I feel nervousness creeping into my mind and yelp. Your finger is already bigger then I've taken before and I'm already sore from your touch. Before I can say anything you slide a second finger in, causing me to crying out, and you rub my gspot as you lick and suck on my clit forcing me to cum again and again, this time squirting all over your face.

I start apologizing thinking I peed on you. You laugh slightly, and explain what happened. "Baby girl you didn't pee but instead squirted, something not every woman can achieve and it make me very happy to see you respond in such a way to what I'm doing. It means you're enjoying it. And baby girl, seeing you piss for me is something I've wanted to see for a long time." I shrug off the last comment, not thinking you are serious.

You slide your fingers in deeper, slowly thrusting in and out as I moan. You bring me close to another orgasm and stop causing me to whimper once more. You bring your fingers from my pussy and up to my lips, I can see them coated with my cum, and tell me to suck like a good girl. Slowly but surely, I wrap my lips around your fingers and taste myself all while looking up at you, and you seem pleased. I moan at the taste, and that I'm making my daddy happy.

You pick me up from the bed and set me on my knees in front of you. You caress my cheek and ask me if I know what a blow job is. I explained that I did, and confessed to having given a boy in my class one a few times, that he asked me to taste him and I did out of curiosity. I see anger and jealousy cross over your face, but you quickly wipe away the look. You put your hand under my chin. "From now on you only suck daddy baby girl, got it?" I reply yes and you ask me if I'm ready to try sucking you.

I nod my head as I look up at you and you smile. I look at your cock nervously and wrap my hand around you. "Baby girl, don't break eye contact, I want to watch your face as you suck me."

I look up at you as I push my tongue against the opening of your cock and taste your pre-cum. I moan upon tasting you. I flick my tongue back and forth along the tip, before wrapping my lips around as you let out a deep groan. I swirl my tongue around the head as I suck you, slowly taking you deeper. I feel your hand on the back of my head as you guide me down more and I feel you hit the back of my throat making gag. "Mmm fuck baby girl you're so good at this, even better than your mommy." I moan against your cock and this changes something in you. I feel you shiver and your cock grows. Your grip on my hair tightens as you push. I continue gagging as I'm being forced to deep throat you. You warn me your cumming and hold me in place. I feel a couple spurts slide down my throat before you pull me away, so that the last of your cum lands on my tongue. "Mmm baby girl that was perfect. Swallow for me, honey, let me see what a good girl you are."

Your hand is under my chin again and you use your other hand to grab mine and pull me up to meet your face. You bring me in for another kiss. This time its deeper and more passionate, feeling your eagerness. Tasting our cum mingling in my mouth and I moan again as you pull away. "Baby girl daddy needs you now." I look down and see that your cock is still hard and seeming larger than before. I begin to wonder how long you can go for..

You take a large step forward making me step backwards and my legs hit the bed. You grab my waist tightly as you lean me back and lay over me. Your lips finding mind again as your fingers roam down between my legs and rub me once more.

"Mm baby girl you are so wet. My cock needs to be inside you." Your fingers grasp your cock and spread my juices along the length just before you aim the head at my entrance.

"Honey, you are so wet I should slide in pretty easily but your hole is still very tight, so this may hurt. Are you ready?"

I nod my head and you lean in again as I whisper "I'm ready for you daddy." Your lips press against mine as you push your cock forward, your mouth drowning out my screams making them into quiet whimpers.

You push until you are completely inside of me, the tip pushed tightly against my cervix. You pull your head back and see tears on my face and you wipe them away and groan.

"Oh baby girl, you have no idea how perfect you feel. Your pussy fits my cock just right." You ask if I'm ok and I nod again. You give me a light peck and pull back slightly before pushing deep inside me again. Slowly at first, but then you notice the change in me. My face no longer shows pain and instead ecstasy, my legs are open wider and I'm moaning more and more. This pleases you and makes you harder. You begin to pick up speed and thrust harder and deeper, each time pounding against my cervix and each time you pull away the head rubs my g-spot.

My moans and breath quicken as I begin to cum. "Mmmm Daddy" I cry out, "Oh god you feel sooo good Daddy. I love your cock inside of me."

This excites you more and you feel yourself getting close. "Oh baby girl, you are so perfect for me. I want to fill you with my cum baby. Cum with me this time?" I nod as you continue fucking me. We both are getting closer.

Within minutes you tell me its time and you tell me to cum. The moment you tell me to release I do, shocked at the control your words have over me. I feel your warm liquid spurt against my cervix as I cum around your cock for the second time.

You stay inside me as our orgasms subside and then pull out. I feel the bed wetten beneath me as I feel our cum and my squirt pour out of my pussy.

You lay back on the bed next to me and catch your breath, leaning in for another kiss. "Oh my, baby girl. You have no idea the things you do to me, do you, or how much I've been looking forward to this night."

I smile and nod, "Daddy I've been wanting you since my 13th birthday, every night I've touched myself and imagined it was you touching me."

I sit up and move down to your cock, and I smile up at you, before I begin to lick your cock. "Mm daddy I love the way we taste." I lick and suck your cock clean and listen to you moan as your cock hardens again. This time you ask me to lick and suck your balls. I stroke you slowly and take your sack into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, loving hearing each moan and groan that escapes your mouth.

"Daddy, I need you again I whisper." We look at the clock and see that its almost 1:30am. "Ok baby girl, we can play for awhile longer but then we should get some sleep." I nod and crawl back up towards you and kiss you again.

"Baby girl, why don't you show me how much you need me," you say. I look at you questioningly and you tell me that if I need you so much a second time, that I should straddle you and ride you. You explain that I can control the speed and that its so much deeper and more filling this way. "Besides, I want to see your tits bounce honey."

"Ok," I whisper. I put my leg over you and get into place. I look at you nervously and blush at how shy I feel to have you see me in this position. You hold your cock still as I lower myself and feel you at my opening. I whimper as I lower myself, in pain from the beating my pussy just received. As I feel you hit me deep inside I groan, daddy was right I think to myself, its so much more full.

I slowly begin to ride you, bouncing up and down on your cock, moaning as you slide in and out. Once I get into a rhythm, your hands work their way up to my bouncing tits and you grab and squeeze them, no longer the gentle touch from before. The harder you squeeze, you notice the louder I moan. You pinch both nipples hard and I let out a loud groan and say "oh fuck" a little too loudly as I squirt and cum around your cock. I slump forward and lay on top of you, your cock still buried as you kiss me.

"Oh baby girl. That was prefect. You're turning into a good look whore for daddy aren't you." ... I look at you a little confused with you calling me a name such as a whore, it hurt me and made me feel sad yet I felt another feeling deep down, was it happiness or excitement or was I proud at being called a whore?

"Baby girl, you got more excited and came when I hurt your huge tits. Good little girls that enjoy such dirty things are good little whores. You've done so good tonight... plus your mom will be happy to know of your progress."

"MOM? Mom knows?" I scream out in horror as I get off of you and move to the corner of the bed, grabbing my blanket trying to cover up.

"Baby girl, mommy and I have been planning this since you were a baby. She wants me to be happy and she knows that meant being with my gorgeous daughter, its why we had you. Besides, your mommy would love to be able to join us once I feel I'm ready to share you with others, so she may occasionally join us, or just watch us. Besides, she's going to love watching this on video tomorrow after I've finished taking your cherries."

I'm speechless and have no idea what to say. Daddy just admitted mom knows and is in on it, that mom will want to sleep with me and that I'm being recorded. Many emotions course through me. Confusion, fear, embarrassment and worry.

"What do you mean finish taking my cherries? I've already sucked you and fucked you daddy. What else is there?"

I notice a change in your face. You grab the blanket and throw it onto the floor, snatch my ankle and pull me close, not letting me go. "Ohhh baby girl we're not done yet. You have one more hole that belongs to me," you say as your fingers move between my legs, and I feel your finger graze my asshole.

I beg "NOOO! Please Daddy No! Anything but that. I've never played with my ass and its so gross!"

You growl "Baby girl, its every dads right to fuck his baby's ass. And with an ass like yours there is no way I'm not fucking it. It'll hurt for awhile at first and then you'll enjoy it and even beg me to fuck your ass daily," you laugh, "your mommy was the same way, I took her ass virginity, she cried and bled and was sore for a few days but she always asked for more."

I try to back away and bump against the wall, tears running down my face. I contemplate yelling for mom but from the sounds of things she would assist him and not me.

I feel your hands on me, one wrapped around each ankle and you tug. I flop onto my back on the bed. Before I have a chance to figure out whats happening you pull me in for a kiss and have your fingers in my pussy again. "Baby girl you're going to want to relax or I'll tear your tight hole."

I struggle to try and get away but you flip me over like a rag doll. You grab both of my hands, pulling then behind my back, your hand holding my wrists tightly, while the other begins to stroke your cock covering it in my wetness.

You slap my ass hard and it stings. I wince and cry, causing you to slap me again and again. That's when I feel something at the opening to my ass and takes me be shock. It takes me a second to realize its your face. You kiss and lick my asshole and I squirm. Confused with how great you lapping at my ass feels and scared of what comes next.

Your tongue pushes its way into my ass and my body gives in slightly as I feel myself push further onto your tongue and you swirl it deep.

You pull your face away and stand, my hands still in one of yours as the other rubs my hole. Slowly you insert one finger stroking it in and out, I cry out, partially from pain and part of me seems to enjoy it.

I beg again for you to not fuck my ass, I ask for you to only use your tongue and finger. You laugh and lean in to kiss me, shoving your tongue in my mouth as I taste my dirty ass on you, making me cough.

You moan and insert a second finger and I scream into your mouth. "Oh baby girl, the more you scream and struggle, the harder you make me. I loved how willing you were to suck my cock and let me fuck your pussy but I'm kind of enjoying the fact that I'm about to take your anal cherry by raping you." You lean against me and I feel your cock, I could tell you were right, you were getting off on hurting me and I felt something deep inside me, almost pride and excitement that I could have that effect on you. But those feelings soon disappeared as I feel your fingers pull out of my ass and hear you spit on me. You use your thumb and spread it around. "Mm baby girl you know I love you right?," you say as you begin to push. I tense making it difficult for you to enter me. "Honey you better relax right now or I'll just push and split this ass open and I won't be gentle," you say, as your hand comes down on my ass again.

I take a deep breath and try to relax but its no use. I tense more and then I feel your finger rub my clit, and in that instant I moan and relax enough for you to get your cock head inside me. I scream out in pain, hoping for sure that it would wake mom up and that she would come help me.

You see me look at the door. "Baby girl, mommy isn't coming to save you. She bought herself new toys to play with while listening to your moans and screams."

I struggle against you and I feel your cock stiffen more. You hold my wrists tighter, and I feel your other hand grab a chunk of my hair and you pull hard. I moan as I'm pulled upwards arching my back and you push as hard as you can forcing the rest of your cock inside me. I yell out in pain as you groan.

"FUCK baby girl! You have no idea how good your shit hole feels wrapped around my cock. Its soo tight baby girl. You ready baby?," you ask as you begin to pull out slightly before shoving deep again, feeling your balls bounce against my pussy. I continue to scream and cry as you fuck my ass, thrusting in and out.

I feel you getting eager as you sense my ass adjusting to you and loosening slightly around your cock as you continue to pound into me. You sense my fight has ended. You let go of my hair and wrists and I flop back onto the bed afraid to move as you continue to rape my ass, tears running down my face.

You're enjoying hearing me yell and cry but you want me to cum, you want me to enjoy the pain. Your right arm slips under my stomach and lifts me to you until my back is against your chest. You begin to suck and nibble my neck as you continue thrusting.

12