Daddy's Blow Job

Story Info
She gives her step-father oral on a Ferris wheel.
1.1k words
3.75
288.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexWriter
SexWriter
44 Followers

My step-daddy treated me to a ride I'd never forget when he took me to the county fair for my 18th birthday. He started flirting with me in the pick-up on the way to the fair grounds.

"You sure are pretty, Betty Sue," he said, squeezing my knee, left bare by my tight Daisy Dukes.

I smiled sheepishly and blushed.

"Thanks, daddy," I said.

What I really wanted to do was tear down his overalls and wrap my lips around his cock. I knew it was a big one. He showed it to me once when momma was at the store. After that, I'd lay in the barn at night and finger myself while thinking about daddy's dick inside me. Feeling his big hand on my knee had somehow made the fantasy a little more real.

At the fair, daddy told me to save us a spot in line at the ticket counter while he used the outhouse. It was cool and I crossed my arms over my breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening.

It was a good thing the preacher wasn't at the fair that night. Folks were doing all sorts of unfashionable things. A boy and girl from my school were making out under the bright lights, not even trying to hide it, even though everyone knew they weren't married. A respectable businessman -- I won't mention his name -- was drinking beer and standing awfully close to the big-bosomed woman who teaches Sunday school.

Just as I started saying a short prayer for their souls, someone gave me a hug from behind. It was daddy, his stiff boner poking into my ass and his hands resting on the top of my tits.

"How's my little girl?" he asked.

I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to tell him that I needed his giant cock inside me immediately, but it wouldn't have been ladylike. So I said, "Just fine daddy."

He nibbled on my ear and licked my earlobe.

"Come on," he said, patting my ass. "We're next in line."

After we bought the tickets, daddy took me by the hand and led me down the Midway. It seemed that a whirlwind of immorality had taken over the county. People I would see in church the next day were gambling at the bingo tables. I spotted the nice old man who runs the drug store fondling the buttocks of one or our town's elementary school teachers. She seemed to be enjoying it. And there were shrieks and whoops coming from every direction. I would've been scared walking through this hellscape alone. But daddy's hand was wrapped around mine, so I found it strangely erotic.

Daddy led me to the Ferris wheel. When it stopped, he gave two tickets and some money to a man with tattooed arms. Daddy whispered something in his ear. The man smiled, looked at me and nodded. I didn't quite understand what was happening. But I didn't care because I trusted daddy. We boarded one of the carts. Daddy sat next to me with his arm around my shoulders.

The ride started with a jerk that startled me. I grabbed onto daddy and squeezed tight. He rubbed my back reassuringly.

"It's OK," he said.

As the cart rose, I looked out over the fair grounds. It all looked so peaceful from up high. Daddy and I seemed to be all alone.

After I relaxed, daddy gazed straight into my eyes.

"Betty Sue," he said. "I brought you up here for a reason. You're a big girl now, and you need to learn how to serve a man. Do you think you're ready?"

"Tell me what to do, daddy," I said.

"Just get down on your knees and do what comes naturally, baby," he said.

Daddy unbuckled his overalls as I did what I was told. The cart rocked and I grabbed his leg. He patted me on the head.

"It's OK," he said.

With me between his spread legs, daddy pulled down his overalls. His giant cock sprang up. I'd never seen anything like it, except on a horse. Veins ran all through it, and it pulsated. His dick was as long and thick as momma's curling iron. I realized at that moment why momma screamed so loud on nights daddy came home drunk, mean and horny. I started to reach out to it but pulled back out of fear that I might do the wrong thing.

Daddy reassured me.

"Go ahead, honey," he said. "You know what to do."

I wrapped my hand around the bottom of the shaft as the blinking lights of the Ferris wheel flashed across my face. I could feel in my stomach we were going up and down. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I started sliding my along the shaft.

"That's it, baby," daddy said.

He closed his eyes and let his head fall back. I suddenly felt free to let myself explore. As I stroked daddy's cock, I stared at his balls. The looked good to suck, so I did. I loved the way they felt in my mouth. Daddy groaned.

Looking up at him, I could see that we weren't the only ones on the Ferris wheel. When we were on the bottom, riders in other carts could see us. I didn't care; this night was mine and daddy's.

An irresistible urge to suck daddy's cock filled me. I licked up his balls and up his cock until I came to the head. I looked at the hole on top, and I knew something good would come out of it. But I didn't know what it was.

I wrapped my lips around the head and started bobbing my head. I went slowly at first, but picked up speed quickly. Every time I went down, I took more cock into my mouth. Soon, I was swallowing almost the whole thing. Just when I thought I couldn't take the last inch, Daddy grabbed me by the hair and forced it down my throat.

Daddy's legs began to tremble. He was groaning. His teeth were clenched. I wondered what was happening. Then I felt the warm splash in my mouth. Then another. Then another. It was salty and gooey. I loved it. A little slipped out of the corner of my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

Daddy pulled his dick out of my mouth. I opened up to show him what was inside. He chuckled.

"You did a good job, baby," he said. "That's my cum and I want you to swallow it."

His cum slid down my throat.

Back in the pick-up, I asked daddy when we could do it again.

"The fair won't be back in town for a whole year," he said.

I frowned and looked down.

He squeezed my knee.

"But that don't mean we can't pretend sometimes," he said with a smile.

SexWriter
SexWriter
44 Followers