Daddy's Boy Forever

Story Info
Father and son bond while mom's away!
3.5k words
4.4
671.3k
485
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vleb
vleb
598 Followers

I wanted to write this down so people could understand how a situation like mine gets started, it's not at all what you might think. I go to community college and live at home with my mom and dad. I figure why pay forty thousand dollars a year to get credits I can get at community college for next to nothing? I plan to transfer to the university as a junior.

I've had a couple of serious girlfriends over the years, but I always broke it off before the heavy 'I love you' phase. Sexually, to be honest, I'd rather jack off. Having a vivid and creative imagination is kind of a curse in that way, because in my head I can have all kinds of wild sex without any consequences.

I know it wont shock you when I say I love porn. I could float through a whole day of tedious bullshit if I knew I was going to the adult book store to pick up a DVD that night. My favorites were always the oral videos. I could watch girls suck dick for hours. I especially like it when three or four guys are being sucked off by one girl. There was one part in one of my DVDs that really got me off. I used to watch it over and over, sometimes in slow motion. This girl had two cocks in her mouth and they kind of slipped out. She held them pressed together, and then rubbed the wet, hard cocks against each other for a while before she put them back in her mouth. Something about those cocks rubbing together drove me nuts.

That was how I realized that I craved cock. I'd never really thought about it, but I think when I watched the oral videos I was mentally putting myself in the place of the girl. I was fantasizing about sucking cock! And not just that, I wanted to eat cum and get fucked in the ass too. I wanted the full treatment. I found myself looking at the bulges in the front of men's pants on the street. It was like a fever or something, I had to have it.

I knew a couple of gay guys at school, but I quickly ruled them out. They were girly, which didn't appeal to me at all. If I was going to be fucked by a man, I wanted it to be a big, burly, manly man. I even stole a pair of my mom's lacy panties and wore them all day sometimes. I had no idea how to find a man like the one I wanted, I was too young to get into a bar, and I wasn't about to meet some stranger from the internet. I was stuck, and meanwhile my craving for cock grew.

One night when I had the house to myself I decided to try on a different pair of my mom's panties. My parents were at my grandma's house, and I knew they wouldn't be back until late, so I went into their room and opened up their hamper. I reached in and immediately recoiled when my hand hit something wet. It was my father's handkerchief. He carried it wherever he went. I lifted it with two fingers and dropped it on the floor. As I continued looking through the clothes a thought occurred to me: My dad didn't have a cold.

I was suddenly in a delirium. I picked up the handkerchief, and when I smelled it, my cock throbbed. It was covered in my father's cum. There was a big glob on it and before I could think, I licked it off and was swirling it around in my mouth. My cock strained at my underwear. I licked as much off of it as I could, and then held it up against my face, inhaling the scent. I opened the front of my pants and started jacking off right there in my parent's bedroom. I'd never come so hard in my life.

I was immediately filled with a burning shame. Had I just eaten my father's cum? The idea made me dizzy.

I cleaned up with some tissues and took the hanky with me back to my room. I had to keep it. I put it with the panties in a bag in the back of my closet. After that I couldn't look at my father the same way. It was like I was seeing him with new eyes. He was taller than me, about six-one, and had salt and pepper hair cut short. He was clean shaven and had a look of supreme confidence in his eyes. He had a small pot belly, and when I'd seen him in his undershirt I'd noticed quite a bit of hair on his chest and arms. All the things that should've made him seem old or unattractive, like the hair or his slight paunch, seemed charge with an intense sexual energy now.

For the next week all I could think about was my dad. Anytime I was even remotely close to him physically, I would get butterflies in my stomach and trip over my words. I knew that I would never actually get to do anything with him, he was my father after all, but I felt like if I didn't I would go crazy. I couldn't think straight around him.

Not long after this my mom had to go out of town for a teacher's conference. My father and I would be alone for five days, and I knew I couldn't let the opportunity pass. At the very least I wanted to get a peek at his cock. The night he had to take her to the airport I shoved three gym socks into my toilet and flushed, jamming it. I let some water go on the floor, and even got the plunger wet so it would look like I'd tried to fix it. When my dad got home I told him my toilet was stopped. "I guess I'll have to use yours for awhile."

"You try the plunger?" He asked.

"Yeah of course."

"If it's still stuck tomorrow I'll call a plumber." He said.

We ate dinner together and laughed about how we were bachelors now that mom was gone. He even winked at me, which got me all flustered. After dinner we watched a little TV together before he said he was tired and was going to get ready for bed. He said good night and I watched him go down the hall to his room. I waited a few minutes before I got up the courage to follow him. I knocked on the half-open bedroom door. "Can I use the bathroom?" I called out.

"Oh, sure. Come on in." He said. I walked past the bed to the bathroom, where he was standing in front of the mirror in his undershirt, brushing his teeth. I stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Go on." He said. "Don't let me stop you."

I didn't have to pee, so he would've known I was faking if I stood in front of the toilet and nothing hit the water. I took a breath and pulled down my pants and underwear and sat on the toilet. He glanced at me in the mirror and raised his eyebrows. He spit and rinsed and said he'd give me some privacy, but when he left he didn't close the door behind him.

From where I was sitting I could see the big mirror on the nightstand which gave me a clear view into the bedroom. My dad was at his dresser and got out a pair of pajama bottoms which he tossed on the bed. He looked up and saw me staring at him in the mirror before he turned away and went toward his closet. My heart began to race as he pulled off his pants and boxers. I had a clear view of his ass, and my dick was growing. He had his hand down in front of him, and I could swear he was messing with himself, but it only lasted a second. Then, slowly, he turned to get the pajama bottoms off the bed.

I could see everything. His cock was thick and uncut and much darker than his skin, and it curved down below his balls. He held the pajama bottoms up as if inspecting them, which gave me all the time in the world to savor the sight of his thick tool. I was at full attention. He took a long time putting on the pants, and he knew I could see him. He took so long that I thought he might be showing me his cock on purpose.

My mouth was watering and I was sweating. That beautiful cock! I had it locked in my mind now. I got up and flushed the toilet. "Thanks dad." I said, rushing past him. I went to my room and barely touched myself before I exploded.

That night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about that cock! I had his handkerchief pressed against my face as I lay in bed, and I was reveling in the musky smell and the image in my memory. Every noise I heard that night sent my head spinning. Was he coming to my room? Did he know what I wanted? I was sure that he had exposed himself to me intentionally.

By the next morning I had regained a little of my composure. I figured that the idea that he had deliberately shown me his cock was ridiculous. It was all in my mind. I went into the kitchen in my underwear, and my dad was there in his bathrobe, reading the paper and drinking coffee. I said good morning and poured myself some cereal. I sat across from him and began to eat. After a while he looked at me over his paper. "Hey, I meant to ask you," he said, "have you seen my red handkerchief?"

My stomach did a summersault and I looked at him red-faced. "Your handkerchief?"

"Yeah, my handkerchief. It's been missing for over a week. I put it in the hamper and it just disappeared."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "No I haven't seen your handkerchief." I said.

He chuckled. "Okay, I just thought I'd ask." He stood up and took his coffee cup to the sink and I noticed that his robe was untied. He put the cup down and as he turned toward me it fell open for a moment and I saw the object of my desire. From where I was sitting I could've reached out and touched it, it was that close. He looked at me as he closed his robe and tied his belt. "Time for my shower." He said. As he passed me he put a hand on my shoulder. I was stunned. It was intentional. It had to be.

I heard the water start and I knew what I was supposed to do. My hands were shaking as I walked through the bedroom. I stopped at the open bathroom door and knocked on the door jamb. "Dad? Can I use the toilet?"

"Yeah, sure." He said over the sound of the water.

I walked in and looked at my dad in the glass enclosed shower. He had his back to me and was soaping up his front. I pulled my underwear down and sat on the toilet. I couldn't take my eyes off his glistening skin. He slowly turned around and there it was. His cock was fully erect now, and covered in soap. He had his eyes closed and his head tilted back into the stream. I was instantly hard, and I had no way to hide it if he looked at me. The head of my cock was straining at the skin and I was actually afraid it might split. I stared at my father's beautiful, hard, soapy cock and a whipmer came out of my mouth. He kept his head back and reached forward and grasped his huge member, giving it a couple of strokes. I was panting loudly, and I realized I couldn't control it, so I ran out of the room.

It was too much, I couldn't take it. Without even touching myself I came in the hall before I reached my room. I was shaking as I cleaned up the mess on the carpet. I got dressed quickly and left for school early. I was totally freaked out.

I went through the day in a kind of daze, I don't remember any of it. I had seen my father's cock, fully erect, right in front of me, and he had stroked it knowing I was there. It was more than a boy could handle.

When I got home that evening my dad was sitting in the living room watching TV. I said hi and he looked at me with a smile. He was sitting in the middle of the couch in his undershirt and work slacks. "Come over here and sit next to me on the couch." He said, rubbing a spot beside him. "We need to have a heart to heart." I sat down and my leg pressed against his. He didn't move, he just turned off the TV and looked at me. "You know I fixed your toilet this morning while you were asleep. I know you stopped it up on purpose. I also know that you took my handkerchief. I found it two days ago in your closet. Let's communicate. What's it all about?"

"I don't know." I said. "I guess I'm sick. I'm like, obsessed with you, but I'm your son. I know it's wrong but I can't help it." I was on the verge of crying.

He put his big hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze. "It's okay." He said. "I'm really flattered to tell you the truth."

"You like it?"

He laughed. "Honestly, I've been thinking about you alot lately too, it's been making me crazy." He looked at me and shook his head. "I think we need to face the facts here. We both want the same thing so what are we going to do about it? Are we gonna keep denying it? Why? Because society says we have to? Well society isn't here is it? It's just you and me here, and we're all alone. We can both keep a secret right? Son, your mother and I stopped having sex a long time ago. I don't know why. I was ready to leave her over it, but I didn't want to leave her 'cause that would mean leaving you too. I couldn't do that. I love you."

"I love you too dad."

"We can make each other very happy, we just have to keep it a secret, that's all. From your mother and from everyone else too. No one can ever, ever know."

I shuddered at his words. "I need it daddy." I blubbered.

"I know you do baby." He said, putting his hand in my hair.

"You can do whatever you want to me daddy, I'm yours." I said.

"I want you to touch daddy's cock." he said. I reached over and started rubbing his hard cock through his pants. He slowly unbuckled his belt and opened up his slacks. When he pulled his boxers down his massive dick sprang up. I wrapped my hand around it and felt it's warmth. I squeezed as he pulled my head back and kissed me. His face felt rough and my heart was in my eardrums as his tongue entered my mouth. I began to slowly stroke his bulbous cock, amazed at it's thickness. I looked down at it and knew I had to have it in my mouth.

Daddy kept his hand on the back of my head as I slid off the couch and kneeled down in front of him. Not wanting to rush, I pressed my lips against the base of his cock. I could feel the hair of his balls against my chin. I licked slowly, all the way up to the glistening tip. there was a drop of precum that I licked away before I went all the way around the head with my tongue. I teased it a little bit, getting it nice and wet before I finally sucked it all the way down. I almost choked when his head probed into my throat, but I managed to keep control.

"Aghhhh!" He cried. "That's it, that's daddy's little boy!" With his hard dick in my mouth I looked up and him with puppydog eyes and nodded yes. As I continued slurping and sucking I realized that this was my father, the man who taught me how to ride a bike and made pancakes every Christmas morning. Now we were sharing something deeper, something animal.

Both my hands were wrapped around his cock and I was licking up streams of precum. Time seemed to be standing still, and I had to concentrate to keep from coming in my pants. Daddy pressed my head down and I relaxed my neck muscles, letting him fuck my face as my tongue ran all over his massive tool.

Suddenly he pulled my head away and told me to get up. "Take your clothes off and go get on my bed." He ordered. I stripped on the way, leaving a trail of clothes on the floor. He was close behind me taking off his clothes too.

I climbed onto his big bed and looked back at him. I was on all fours and I arched my back. "You can do whatever you want to me daddy." I said. "Anything!"

He was naked and I kept my eyes glued to his hard cock as he went into the bathroom. He came out with a bottle of lotion. "I'm going to teach you how to fuck so you can be daddy's boy forever." he said.

He put one of his meaty hands on my ass cheek and spread cool lotion up my crack. He slid a finger into me and worked it back and forth. "Just relax." He said. I started fucking his finger but he pulled it out and put some more lotion on. He grabbed onto my other ass cheek and spread me open as he got into position. I felt the tip push slowly against my tight little hole. A cock, my daddy's cock, was now entering me. I took a deep breath and pushed myself back against it. There was pain, a lot of pain really, but I wanted to please my daddy so I kept pushing. He stopped me and pulled out a little bit and then plunged deeper. He did it again and the pain evaporated. Suddenly I was rocking back and forth on his beautiful, curved dick.

"OH DADDY!" I shouted. He pushed harder and harder until I felt his balls hitting me. He was fully fucking me now, all the way in and all the way out. He grunted loudly as he pounded away at my ass. "FUCK ME DADDY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME DADDY!" I rocked and grinded as he pulled me in tight by the shoulder. I turned my head and kissed his hand as he pumped into me.

"Now you're gonna eat my cum." He said. He pulled out, and as I turned around he was wiping his dick off on the sheets. I took hold of his cock with one hand and my own with the other. I slipped it into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down a few times, savoring the feeling. Then I held his fat cock-head in my mouth and began jacking him off fast, with my tongue making little circles on the tip. He grabbed onto my head with both hands and came in thick hot spurts that filled my mouth. I swalled and swalled as he pressed my head down. I exploded then too, and it sprayed up and hit me in the face, with a drop or two landing on daddy's hairy thigh.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap, both laughing and breathing hard. We fucked four more times that night in a sort of hypnotic state. My daddy seemed to have a never ending supply of hot cum.

This all happened a year ago, and since then we've had sex every chance we get. Sometimes he is very loving and gentle, and other times he treats me like a whore. I like both. We are very happy in our secrecy, and mom doesn't suspect a thing. Sometimes he even sneaks into my bed at night while she's sleeping. Lately we've been talking about leaving her and getting a place together, just the two of us. I would happily live with him as his sex toy and be my daddy's boy forever.

vleb
vleb
598 Followers