Daddy's Darlin' Ch. 05

Story Info
Darlin' goes to 'school'.
1.9k words
4.29
438.3k
88

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

The road to this school was quite long and as we pulled up to the school I couldn’t see too much but the front gates. There was a small discreet sign on the front gate that said ‘Summerland Academy’.

The gate opened as we approached, and as we entered they closed behind us. A large, rough looking man came over from a small booth beside the road and asked daddy his name. Daddy told the guard who we were, and the guard pointed us up to the main entrance. We drove up the long road, and parked right up in front. The school was very beautiful, and rather out of place for being in the middle of the countryside. The wall were made of stone, and it almost reminded me of a castle I had seen in a book when I was a child. I slid out of the truck, carefully trying not to expose myself, and walked towards the door with daddy.

Daddy knocked on the large wooden door, and a moment later a man opened it and told us to come inside. The man was tall, at least a foot taller than me, and also looked a bit rough; a lot like the guard down by the gate. He led us through a large main room and into an empty office.

The office was fairly simple, with a large desk. Two chairs, one on either side of the desk, a window, some sort of cabinet and another door. The man pointed over towards the corner where I noticed a roughly 2 feet by two feet square marked off on the floor. He instructed me to stand in that square, and not move. I did as he said, and he then had my daddy sit down in the chair. I stood there, and daddy smiled over at me. Just then, a larger more handsome man walked into the room. He sat down at the business side of the desk, smiled first at me, then at daddy and began to speak.

“Hello, my name is Mr. Wherley and I am the headmaster here at Summerland Academy.” He looked towards daddy, “You must be Mr. Addams.” Daddy nodded and reached to shake Mr. Wherley’s hand. They shook and Mr. Wherley looked towards me. He first looked me up and down almost as if inspecting my appearance, and then said, “You must be Sarah.”

“Yes, Mr. Wherley,” I said with a hesitant smile.

“While you are here with us you will address me as either Sir, or Headmaster, and nothing else. Do you understand that Sarah?”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied.

“Good.” The Headmaster opened up a small file on his desk and seemed to be reading from it. “I see that you have not yet seen the school doctor. We will go and take care of that now.” He stood up and walked towards the door motioning for us to follow him. Daddy got up, and I followed them both down one of the big halls. We got to the end of the hall and Mr. Wherley opened the door to an examining room and we all went inside.

“The doctor will be here in just a moment,” Mr. Wherley said. “Sarah, remove your clothes and lay down on the table.”

I could feel the blood rush from my face, and my head get slightly dizzy. Did he expect me to just take off my clothes right here?

“NOW!” He barked.

I looked towards daddy and he gave me a look I knew meant to comply. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, folded it in front of me and laid it on the counter. I then reached back behind myself and unzipped the small zipper on the back of my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I bent over to pick it up and folded it and set it with my blouse. I was now completely naked, and quite embarrassed. I did all I could to not make eye contact with the headmaster. I quickly slid up on the table and tried to cover myself a bit with my hands.

“Arms at your side,” the headmaster said. He pulled my left arm to my side and strapped my wrist down with a small leather strap fastened to the table. He then did the same with my right wrist.

I was scared, and I looked up towards daddy. He smiled, nodded, and said, “Now Darlin’ you do just what you’re told to do, you hear?”

“Yes Daddy,” I replied.

The headmaster then walked down to the end of table and pulled up a bright shiny stirrup. He grabbed my left leg and fastened my ankle into it. He then pulled up another stirrup and fastened in my right ankle. My legs though up, were at this point spread only slightly. The headmaster then pushed the stirrups apart so far that I felt my legs straining. I was completely uncomfortable and completely vulnerable in this position. The headmaster put his face about 3 inches from my shaved pussy and smiled.

“What a nice little pussy you have here.”

Not knowing what to say, I simply replied, “Thank you Headmaster.”

“Very good Sarah, you learn quickly.”

Just then the door opened and in came a shorter man wearing a white coat.

“I am Dr. Hunter, he said reaching out his hand toward Daddy. “I will be examining your daughter today.” Dr. Hunter looked me over, and without taking his eyes off my body he spoke. “We are going to be doing a general physical examination as well as a gynecological evaluation. We will also be running a battery of tests to find certain tolerance thresholds.”

The doctor slipped on a pair of plastic gloves and stepped over to the side of the table. He took one of my breasts in his hand and began to push and rub it. I squirmed a bit but was unable to really move. He then did the same with my other breast.

“Her breasts seem to be just fine,” he said to daddy and the headmaster. He then walked down to the end of the table and rubbed his finger up and down my pussy. He pulled my lips back a bit and flicked my clit. He looked up at me and smiled. I felt so humiliated. He reached into a drawer beside him and pulled out a rather large shiny metal speculum.

He pressed the speculum against my pussy, and instantly the cold metal sent a shiver through my body. My nipples instantly went hard as I felt the cold steel sliding past my clit and deep into my pussy. He opened up the speculum, took out a long Q-tip and took an ordinary pap smear. He then proceeded to look in the other drawers for something while my pussy was still wide open. I groaned slightly as the stimulation and the cold of the room were making me feel a bit aroused.

All three men turned to look at me. They all smiled. The doctor removed something from the drawer and returned to the end of the table. He flicked my clit a few more times and I felt something cold against my asshole. Again I moaned, and the doctor smiled and slid the cold thing into my ass. Whatever it was, it hurt and seemed not very fat, but quite long. It was extremely uncomfortable. He pulled it out, and looked at it closely.

“Her temperature is normal,” he said. I was shocked. He had to take my temperature in my ass? Weren’t there other ways to take my temperature?!? He then closed the speculum and removed it sitting it in a wash basin beside the table. I sighed thinking my humiliation was over.

The doctor then wheeled over a cart and uncovered it. My eyes grew wide as I observed many phallic shaped instruments. They were fat, skinny, short, and long, all different shapes and sizes. The doctor then wheeled a machine to the side of the table and pulled out a couple of clamps attached to very thin wires. He attached the clamps to my nipples and I winced at the cold, but they did not feel too tight.

“Over the course of these tests, the clamps will do a variety of things. First, they will monitor your reaction to certain stimuli. They will also gradually tighten, and they will intermittently deliver a very small electrical shock. I gulped wondering what I was in for.

The doctor walked to the end of the table and picked up one of the medium sized instruments and slid it into my already wet pussy. I groaned, and I felt the clamps on my nipples tighten ever so slightly, and then a shock that felt like a pinch. I moaned again. The doctor took one of the smaller instruments and slid it into my ass. I convulsed a bit, and was quite aroused. The clamps tightened again, and my nipples now felt very tingly and almost painful. He jotted some notes on a clipboard, removed the thing from my pussy and replaced it with a larger one.

This one felt more painful, and I squirmed as much as I could in the leather straps. My breathing was heavy, and I knew they could all tell I was getting excited. The clamps tightened again and I felt a stronger pinch for an instant. The doctor removed the instrument from my ass and replaced it with a larger one. This one hurt a lot. My muscles tightened, and I stated moaning uncontrollably. My head rolled from side to side. Again I felt the pinch of electricity shoot through my nipples.

I was so close to having an orgasm, but I tried to hold back. I had to hold back. That would be so embarrassing to cum in front of these strangers while they were putting me through this. I soon began to realize however that this seemed to be their intention entirely.

The doctor jotted sown his notes and said, I think we have reached a threshold in her ass. The headmaster nodded, and the Dr. removed the instrument from my pussy and picked an even larger one. Again I felt the clamps tighten on my nipples, and now I felt them burning, and hurting even more so. My moans were getting louder as he pressed the tip of the instrument against my pussy and began to push it inside. It felt like it was ripping me open.

I started begging, “No, pleeeease, it huuuurts. Pleeease, no.”

“Silence!” Ordered the headmaster.

I tried to remain silent, but could not. I continued moaning louder and louder as the doctor slid the large instrument in my pussy inch by inch. I felt so stuffed with my pussy and ass filled.

The doctor reached for his clipboard again, and said, “This threshold has been reached as well.” I was convulsing and squirming around, my nipple stung as I again felt the pinch of the electricity. The doctor then reached his hand between my legs and pressed his finger against my clit.

I screamed and pulled against the restraints as my body was overcome with an orgasm. The men starred intently at me as I thrust around the table moaning and screaming.

“Orgasm has been attained,” the doctor said. He then pulled the instruments simultaneously from my pussy and ass. I groaned again as I felt it rub pass my already sensitive clit. He then unattached the clamps from my nipples.

The headmaster walked up to the table and stroked my hair. “I think you are going to be a remarkable student Sarah, we are very happy to have you at the Summerland Academy.”

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers