Daddy's Darlin' Ch. 08

Story Info
Darlin' meets someone new.
3k words
4.31
239.9k
46

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

When the lights popped on the next morning I got up quickly. Kelly was still not back yet, so I scampered off down to the shower room myself. This morning there were a few other girls in there. I looked around at them as I was washing my body. They were all attractive though they had different body types. There was a tall girl with black hair, a girl that was a bit shorter than me and blonde. The other girls all looked like they were at least a few years older than me, and I could swear I could feel them staring at me while I shaved myself smooth. I finished with my shower grabbed a towel and went back to the room. I repeated the steps of the previous morning, and headed into breakfast.

Kelly was still not at the breakfast table, and neither was Mr. Whorly. Today there was a slightly younger man seated at the head of the table. He was very handsome, had a large build and long black hair. He was wearing a nice black suit, and gave me a very wide smile when I walked in. I sat down on the poker, and his eyes did not break from mine. A couple minutes later He began to speak.

"Good morning girls." They all replied with a good morning, and I noticed that all the girls seemed to hang on his every word, even more than Mr. Worley.

He turned to me and said, "Good morning Sarah, welcome to Summerland, I am Mr. Dean."

"Good morning Mr. Dean, I answered back." Everyone began eating, and it seemed as things were a bit more laid back then when Mr. Worley was there. The girls quietly talked with each other, but not knowing anybody I didn't really talk with them. I noticed that Mr. Dean wasn't really talking to the girls either.

When everyone had finished eating Mr. Dean excused the other girls and asked me to stay behind. He approached me, and leaned against the table as I remained in my seat. I looked up at him and saw that he was again smiling at me. I smiled at him, and felt a little shiver run through my body. He handed me a small piece of paper.

"This is your schedule. You have a class in the morning, then physical education, and then a class in the afternoon. For physical education it is your choice, and you should just go to the area of the campus that interests you. I'm sure you know we have tennis, swimming, golf, horseback riding, rock climbing, and several other sports. It's your choice Sarah. Do you have any questions then?"

"I don't think so, Sir."

He laughed a bit and told me His name was Jason, though most of his friends call him J.D. If we were ever alone I could call him J.D., but 'Mr. Dean' would be best if anyone else were around.

"You are one beautiful girl Sarah."

"Thank you, Mr. Dean"

He chuckled again and sent me on my way. I looked at the slip of paper and saw that I was to report to room 6 for a 'basic anatomy class'. I found the room quickly and walked in. There was nobody else there. The room was fairly empty, with a large desk in front, six smaller desks facing it, and a large day bed in the back. I took a seat at one of smaller desks in the front. I sat there quietly and about a minute later, a man walked in. This man was probably in his mid forties, and rather attractive. He sat his briefcase on the desk and told me to come up to the front. I walked to the large desk and he patted it indicting for me to have a seat. I quickly hopped up on the desk and sat there with my ankles crossed and my hands folded on my lap in front of me.

"Hello Sarah, my name is Mr. Scarlet I will be your anatomy teacher for the next four weeks. Lets get started shall we?" I nodded and he fiddled with the combination on his briefcase and opened it. From where it was positioned, I could not see inside.

"We will begin with the basic female anatomy. Sarah, please slide back just a bit." I slid back on the desk so just my calves hung over the edge. Mr. Scarlet grabbed my knees and pushed them apart. "First, we have the breasts." He unbuttoned my blouse and grabbed my breast firmly. He kneaded them as he continued to speak, "The breasts can be key to a woman's arousal."

I felt my pussy getting wet as he took my nipples between his fingers. "The nipples can be very sensitive to even the slightest stimulation." He pinched them harder and harder till I yelped. He smiled at me and continued rubbing my breasts and pinching on my nipples. Without even realizing it, I started breathing very heavy and slightly moaning. Mr. Scarlet reached down with one hand and rubbed my pussy.

"This is your vagina. It too can become very aroused when stimulated. He rubbed my pussy brushing his finger against my clit with every stroke. "I can see you are already aroused." I blushed and he smiled. I was so excited I couldn't believe it. I actually found myself wanting him to fuck me. He slid a finger into me and I moaned loudly. He quickly slipped in two more fingers and worked them roughly in and out of my pussy. Just as quickly as his fingers entered me he pulled them out leaving me gasping. Mr. Scarlet then slid one finger straight back and slid it directly into my asshole. "This dear, is your asshole, and it can bring you pleasure as well."

I screamed out, and felt the pain as his finger slid in and out of me. "I moaned and moaned, begging him to stop." After a couple minutes (that seemed like eternity) he did.

He stepped back and unfastened his pants. He pulled out his rather large cock, and said, "As I'm sure you know this is my penis. It can be stimulated in several ways. For instance, with your mouth." He reached up and grabbed one of my pigtails pulling my mouth down to his cock. I was bent in half on his desk as he pushed His dick to my lips. He thrust himself in my mouth and began to fuck my face wildly. I choked around his cock as he rammed it deep into my throat.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and told me to stand up. I did, and he turned me around to face away from him. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a long black piece of rope. He walked around in front of me, and tied the rope around my wrists. He pulled the ends through the handle on the desk drawer. As he tightened them, I was pulled down and stretched across the desk. Mr. Scarlet tied the rope and then walked back around behind me.

Suddenly I felt his dick pressing against my pussy. It felt so good when he pushed himself deep inside me. He slapped my ass as he pounded away at me. I came again and again. He pressed two fingers into my ass and used them to fuck me as his cock ripped me apart. I was screaming so loud when he pulled out of me and came all over my ass. I was breathing harder than ever, and shuddering from another orgasm when Mr. Scarlet did up his pants and walked out of the room.

I stood there, stretched over the desk, and I could feel his cum drying on my ass. I looked at the clock and the time was half past ten. The class was supposed to last until twelve, and I had no idea what was going on now. Half an hour went by and I heard the back door in the room open and close. Somebody walked towards me and stopped right behind me.

"Hello?" Nobody answered me. After a short silence this person placed their hand I my ass. I could tell that it wasn't Mr. Scarlet instantly. This hand was colder, and felt smaller.

"Who is it, who's there?" I questioned, but again there was no reply. I felt something pressing against my asshole. It couldn't be a dick; it felt too hard and almost smooth. IT seemed to be attached to the person behind me though because as this thing was pushed deep into my ass I felt the person slam into me.

"Ouuuuch!" I screamed. "Please stop, please!" I begged, but there was no answer, and the pounding got harder and harder. It felt like my ass was ripping in half. A hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head up off the desk so my neck was straining, pulled backwards. From this position, I was staring at the clock and watched the minutes tick by. It was 11:45 when this person pulled out of me, let go of my hair and walked right back out the back door.

I was numb, my ass hurt so badly. My eyes were full of tears and my body ached all over. A couple minutes later I saw Mr. Scarlet walk back in the front door. He walked over to the desk and untied my hands.

"You are free to go now Sarah."

"Thank you Sir," I said. "Mr. Scarlet…?"

"Yes, Sarah?"

"Sir, while you were gone…"

He cut me off, "Sarah if something happened while I was gone I don't want to hear about it. You need to learn just how vulnerable the parts of your body can be. Maybe you learned that today, maybe you didn't. However, I assure you it is a subject we will go over again and again."

"Yes, Sir," I replied. I then straightened up my skirt, buttoned my blouse grabbed my class list from my desk and headed out the door. It actually hurt to walk. As I made my way down the hallway towards the main room I felt my ass burning, and it almost felt like I was still being fucked. I tried to walk as normally as I could and headed out the back to the lawn. It was time for P.E. now, and I had to figure out what I was going to do. I had wanted to go horseback riding, since it is something I love to do, but given my current condition that was out of the question. I thought about the other activities Mr. Dean had mentioned and dreaded the thought of having to do anything right now. Just then a golf cart came around the corner and stopped in front of me. It was Mr. Dean. I was happy to see him, but a bit worried because I hadn't yet found an activity.

"Hello Sarah, you look like you've had a rough day so far."

"Yes, Sir, I kinda have."

"Have you decided on something for P.E. then?"

"Uh… no Sir, I just…"

"How 'bout you hop on here with me and take a short ride."

I said okay and sat down on the seat next to him. It actually felt good to not have something poking into me as I sat there. Mr. Dean drove out to the back or the property and down a little road lined with trees. IT was nice, and Mr. Dean was very pleasant.

"I think I can excuse you from PE today, and I will let your second class teacher know that I had you on a special assignment."

"Thank you, Mr. Dean!" I was so happy, and yet a bit worried about what I may have to do. Mr. Dean kept driving the little cart and slid his hand up my thigh. His hand was warm, and even though I was still in a bit of pain, it actually turned me on. He drove on down the road, and I was quite surprised to see that we were in a small town. He pulled up at a restaurant and told me to come on. We walked in and sat down.

I was so happy to be sitting in a restraint I felt like popping out of my own skin. A sloppy looking waiter came up and asked for our order. Mr. Dean ordered us both cheeseburgers fries and cokes. The waiter left, and we talked about music we liked, and other ordinary things. I couldn't believe I was having such a good time. He reminded me a couple times to call him J.D., before it finally stuck.

Again he had his hand at the top of my thigh, gently stroking my shaved pussy with his fingertips. With ever little stroke I felt another wave of excitement come over me. He saw my passion and pushed his fingers in deeper. I grinded against his hand and moaned softly. The waiter then brought our food over and Mr. Dean pushed in harder. I continued grinding against his hand, and the waiter just stood there watching. I moaned and grinded myself to an orgasm, and then looked up at the waiter with a bit of a blushing smile. He walked away quickly, and quite obviously aroused.

"That was phenomenal, Sarah." I smiled coyly at him and started to eat my food. We both ate, and when we were done J.D. leaned over to me.

"I have an idea," he whispered, "I'd really like to see you get it on with that waiter. How 'bout we trade our bill for a little bit of you?" I smiled at the idea, and it even excited me a little. I nodded, and J.D. got up and walked over to the waiter. He took him aside, and said something to him, and he immediately turned around and walked out the back door of the restaurant. J.D. followed him, and motioned for me to do the same. I followed them both out into the back alley.

I stood there as the sloppy waiter felt me up, and then with a glance at J.D., I dropped to my knees and undid the waiter's pants. I pulled out his cock and stroked it a few times before taking all of it into my mouth. The waiter was making all sorts of noise and having quite a bit of trouble keeping himself still standing. I sucked his cock with everything in me, every chance I got my eyes met with J.D.'s he was aroused, and I was so hot for him.

The waiter pulled away from me and grabbed a flattened cardboard box from the dumpster. HE through it to the round and told me to get on my knees. He got behind me and drilled into my pussy. I don't think this guy had had sex in a very long time. My eyes were locked with J.D.'s though as I imagined it was him behind me, fucking my brains out. I could see the passion in him to and his cock was growing by the second. The waiter pulled out of me and with a loud grunt shot his cum all over my ass and the backs of my legs. I stood up quickly and stepped over to J.D.

"You are so fucking hot, Sarah." He grabbed me and kissed me. His lips were rough on my skin but I loved it and it felt electrifying. By the time we stopped the waiter was nowhere in sight. We walked back around the building and into the golf cart. J.D. drove back toward the school. I wanted him so much, and as his hand made its way back up my thigh I leaned over and stroked his cock through his pants. He slowed sown the cart and pulled off onto the side of the road.

He grabbed me and kissed me again. His cock was bulging through his pants. He pulled back from me, "Now Sarah, it is very important that you do not tell anybody about today, or about what has happened between you and me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I said quietly.

"I cannot and will not treat you any different than any of the other girls while we are on that campus. If anyone finds out about today we will both be in some serious trouble."

"I understand."

"Good. He reached up between my legs and slid his fingers in and out of me. "I think you are so fucking awesome Sarah. I really hope we can have another day like this again soon, but we absolutely cannot let anyone find out.

"Okay…" I moaned. He kissed me passionately once more and then started driving again…

"I don't want to take you yet. You've got to wait. We both have to wait. I'll take you soon though sweetness, you can count on that.

A bit let down, I said okay, and straightened myself up. I could see the school already, and got a little nervous. J.D. told me that If anyone asked I had to be disciplined for talking back, and that is where I was all day. I got back to my room, and Kelly was lying on her bed. She looked horrible. I took off my uniform, and went over to her.

"What happened to you?"

"Oh Sarah," she said, "I've been in the schools jail, and it was horrible."

"The school has a jail?

"Yes, and it's awful. I was just trying to sneak out of here so I could get something to eat and just be free for a little while. I'm sorry, but I can't talk about it anymore right now. I'll tell you about it in the morning."

"Okay," I whispered to her and laid down on my own bed. I felt a little guilty about the day I had, when Kelly was obviously so miserable, but I couldn't stop thinking about J.D. His long black hair and gorgeous body. I also couldn't help but think about the person who came in my first class and fucked me in the ass. What was the deal with that? With all of these thoughts swirling in my head, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers