Daddy's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
He becomes the slave of the day.
1.8k words
3.99
109.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life hasn’t worked out so good. I was happy once but it was a long time ago now. When I look back I realise I should have taken control long before my life became a problem but I was swept along with it and just didn’t notice, I guess.

But let me start that first day. It was a Friday and I’d had the usual tough week at work, slaving and toiling. When I got home all I wanted was a cold beer and a lounge by the pool. Another car was in our driveway. It belonged to my wife’s friend Sue. She was often around our place, using the pool and generally being a bad influence on my wife, Karen.

Karen & I had been married for about 5 years when she first met Sue. Sue told my wife about all the things she was missing and, unfortunately, Karen listened. That wasn’t so bad; I still had some sway over Karen but when my daughter started knowing a bit about the world, Sue managed to claw her way into her heart as well.

I dropped my briefcase in the hall and went straight upstairs to our bedroom, knowing they’d all be splashing about and having a loud time. I quickly stripped and pulled on my swimmers, feeling a bit selfconcious in the little speedos that Karen insisted I wore. It was fine when it was just us but not with Sue there as well. Still, I was hot and wanted a dip so I swallowed and went downstairs.

Our pool is massive, far too big for our backyard but it was the one that Sue decided Karen wanted so it was sunk and managed to take up virtually the entire backyard. Karen and Sue were lying back on loungers while my daughter Sophie and her friend Marie splashed each other in the deep end.

“Hey, hon,” yelled Karen, looking gorgeous, wearing just white bikini bottoms, her brown breasts still perky.

“Hey, dad! Jump in, the water’s great!” My daughter squealed

“Love the speedos, Tom,” sneered Sue.

I ignored Sue and, instead, jumped in, splashing my daughter and making her scream with delight. The afternoon was terrific, I thought. If I ignored Sue, life was just normal and wonderful but Sue wouldn’t stay ignored. She had the power to insinuate herself into my life from anywhere. Eventually she slithered into the pool, lazily swimming over to me. I was holding Sophie while Marie splashed her. Sue dived before she reached me and I felt hands pulling at my swimmers. They were quickly off and I caught sight of Sue rapidly swimming away with them.

“Hey, Karen! Look what I found!” Sue yelled, waving my speedos in the air.

“Give them back, Sue! Come on. That’s not very nice.” I yelled, still holding on to Sophie, using her to shield my nakedness.

I thought Karen would come to my rescue but instead she laughed as well, jumping into the water yelling for Sue to throw them to her. And so my humiliation began. Sophie managed to get loose and the two women played piggy in the middle with me trying to catch my swimmers. They would let me get so close then throw them out of my reach.

Sophie and her friend thought it was hilarious and were in fits of laughter. They joined in as well, forming a square with me in the centre, my swimmers going back and forth.

“Make him jump high, Aunty Sue!” yelled my daughter.

“Yeah, Sue! Let’s make him jump!” agreed my wife.

And so they got closer and threw my swimmers higher. A couple of times I managed to knock them out of the air but one of them would them jump on me and wrestle the swimmers away from me. I suppose I should have just sucked my remaining shreds of dignity about myself and left the pool but it was all too late for that. I had a raging hardon, barely concealed by my splashing and I was afraid.

“This is boring. Let’s do something else,” complained my daughter.

“Let’s make him race for them!” suggested Marie.

“Good idea!” Sue said. “Ok, you two against the side of the pool and the first one to me gets the swimmers.”

I tried to keep my erection hidden as I swam over to kneel next to Marie but it was pretty obvious now we were at the shallow end.

“Both standing please!” instructed Sue.

Gingerly I stood, my hands in front of me, Marie giggling beside me. I knew I was turning red.

“Oh daddy! Look at you!” squealed my daughter.

All of them were laughing hysterically and Marie even tried pulling my hands away. Sue finally stopped them and held my swimmers in the air.

“Ready, set, GO!” and we were off.

I’m not the strongest swimmer in the world and I knew from the start I had very little chance. Marie reached Sue half the length of the pool before I did.

“You’re not very good, Mr Young. Maybe it’s the extra weight you’re carrying…down there!” They all went into hysterics again.

I waited at the deep end for the next contestant. I knew I couldn’t beat any of them. I was treading water as Sophie swam up to me. Marie was at the other end, my swimmers in the air, my wife and Sue next to her. I jolted when I felt a hand around my cock. I couldn’t believe my daughter was holding my cock and squeezing it.

“Sophie…wha –“ but she stopped me.

“Shut up, dad. Sue has said this is ok as long as I don’t let you touch me.”

“And what does you mother say?”

“She said whatever I like. It’s funny dad, no-one around here really respects you very much. Have you noticed?” She was still squeezing me under the water, making me harder. “Now try and beat me to the other end and maybe we’ll leave you alone for a bit.”


And she was off. I tried to catch her, tears running down my face, cock bobbing around beneath me, but she was far too strong. By the time I reached the shallow end of the pool, I was exhausted, finding it hard to breath. The woman surrounded me as I dragged myself to my feet.

“My God, Karen. I see why you ain’t getting any satisfaction! Look at that thing. It’s pathetic.” She flicked my cock with her toe, making it bob around. Marie kicked at it as well, giggling. Karen laughed along with them, looking at me, shaking her head as if to say she was ashamed of me and my cock. I slowly swam to the deep end, trying to get away from their jeers.

“Hey! Where you going, little dick?” yelled Sue. “C’mon girls, round the edge.”

As I reached the other end they all jumped in around me, hands groping and poking, squeezing and stroking. I even felt fingers around my anus, pushing slightly. Eventually they left me alone and got out of the pool, lying back, victorious.

“C’mon, little dick, out ya get!” Sue yelled.

“Yeah, get your little dick out here, Mr Young!” squealed Marie.

“Little Dick! Little Dick! Little Dick!” they all started chanting.

I made my way to the side of the pool and, gradually climbed out. My erection had gone and my cock had shriveled with the cold, my balls had almost vanished into my body. They all laughed like loons, pointing and slapping each other. I walked over to a spare lounger and reached for the towel only to have it whipped away by Karen. I wasn’t going to play their little games, I was too tired, so I started for the back door, hoping they’d forget about me after a bit.

“He’s getting away, Aunty Sue!” My daughter yelled and they were suddenly all on me, pulling me to the ground, holding me down on my back.

“Here, let me piss on him,” Sue suddenly said and the other three all giggled.

She squatted over my face and I watched her bikini bottoms gradually darken and then the warm salty liquid started dripping onto my face. The drips got bigger until a steady stream was splashing on me. I felt ill with urine going up my nose, in my mouth, my ears. At the same time someone was masturbating me, pulling me hard and fast. I couldn’t open my eyes to see who it was but it was starting to hurt and I wanted to yell out but that would have meant a mouthful of piss so I tried to wait until Sue has finished. When she did, she lowered her crotch to my face and wiped her self on my mouth.

“Anyone else?” She asked as I gasped for breath. “My God! Little Dick has grown! Who’s been playing with Little Dick then?” Now I couldn’t see because Sue was sitting on my chest, her back blocking my view. “Don’t forget the balls. Give them a good squeeze too. That’ll make him squeal.”

Pain shot through me as a hand closed around my balls. Squeal I did, loud and long. The pain was terrific, my back trying to arch away. I struggled, bucked and squirmed. The women just laughed, all three sitting on me. I couldn’t move.

“Wow, he’s just like a bucking bronco! Hey, I know what. Let’s play horsey and make him buck us off!” This was Sophie, eagerly determined to humiliate me totally. They all decided this was a good idea and they turned me over, making me get on my hands and knees. "Me first! It was my idea!".

Sophie climbed on and someone reached between my legs and gripped my balls. I shot forwards, trying to evade the hand, moving side to side, dodging, slipping on the wet tiles. My daughter was slapping me, pulling at my hair, making me go faster. Hands kept trying to grab me between the legs. Eventually I managed to fall into the pool, my daughter falling off as we hit the water.

“That was excellent!” My daughter said as she held the wall of the pool next to me. The others were lying on the floor laughing, uncontrollably. I felt my daughter’s hand on my cock again, squeezing me. “I want you to come, daddy. Here, in the pool, for me.”

She started masturbating me, gently pulling the head of my cock back and forth. I was hard and she knew what she was doing. We stared into each other’s eyes, me with shame, she with complete dominance over me. Her hand stroked faster, more determined and I started swaying in time. Then I came, white spurts floating to the surface, her hand squeezing every last drop out of me until I was too small to hold. She gave my balls a squeeze and kissed the corner of my mouth. Then she swam away.

And so my hell began.