Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 02

Story Info
Your daughter sucks your cock and you taste her ass.
1.6k words
4.35
304.8k
123

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,076 Followers

Preface - PLEASE READ!:

This is the second part of what is a running story. It is all about the taboo. You will not find romance here. Any notion and talk of love is subverted to serve the taboo.

Anal sex and incest are MAJOR themes of this story.

You may want to not read this part and other parts if you take offence to any of the following in a lurid, obscene (and of course fantastical) context: incest, rough sex, submission and domination, degradation, extreme sodomy, ass worship, extreme dirty assplay, light or implied scat, and EFRO (erotic female relieving observance).

All characters involved are 18 or older.


After a short while of you taking your time appreciating her asshole, Ana whines. "I knew you wouldn't like it Daddy!"

You laugh good naturedly. "Turn around honey, and look at just how much I love it."

Ana spins around and gapes at the flagpole in your boxers. "Oh my god daddy! Is that your cock? It can't be!"

"Why don't you pull my boxers down and see for yourself."

Ana yanks them down without hesitation and with childlike excitement. She gasps in amazement for a few seconds, her eyes wide. "Woww! It's so big and – and fat! And meaty! I've never seen one so big! Or one that looks so tasty! Mmm it looks delicious daddy!"

Your cock gives a little wiggle as a little more blood rushes through to the head. "You wanna try it baby?"

"Yes please daddy! Can I try and put it in my little mouth?"

"Sure thing honey, go nuts."

Ana squeals with delight as she places both her small hands on it, making it appear even more daunting by comparison. "I better suck on it and make it really wet if it's going to fit in my tight pussy, and especially in my hot little bumhole."

The little guy inside your brain does a dance. You're starting to get into your stride."Aw baby, you want daddy to fuck you? You know there's no going back after that?" You can't believe you're finally gonna make your dream come true. You are feeling very hotheaded in your excitement.

"Well duhh, why would I want to go back to being boring! I want to feel your big boner lodged deep in my booty! You know you want to fuck your daughter's bubble butt, you know it's even dirtier inside." She grins cheekily at you, her face a little flushed.

"Sounds sexy, baby. You better get to sucking then if we're gonna try to fit it in."

"Mmmm... I'm going to like this." She says, as she gets on her knees in front of you, sultrily parting her full lips and moving them towards your cock.

You give a little shiver as her soft mouth touches your meat, and her jaw opens wide as your head moves into her little mouth.

Her eyes cross a little as she swallows your meat further, making her appear adorably dumb. Her warm, wet tongue starts to work your meat as her mouth sucks away at it like it was a lollipop. In between sucking noises, she makes loud noises of contentment, like she was eating a particularly tasty snack.

"You like daddy's big cock in your mouth, baby?" You ask as her head bobs up and down.

She withdraws just long enough to coquettishly say, with a little precum and spit dripping off her lips, "Oh yes daddy! I want to suck on it all the time, it tastes so warm and salty!"

She starts to drool on your cock as she sucks it in and out of her warm mouth, with you spurting out precum onto her eager tongue. Every so often, when her mouth gets too full and sopping wet, to the point where its running down her chin, she gives a big swallow, and she makes a muffled moan as it all goes down her throat, ready to start collecting her daddy's prejizz anew.

"That's a good girl, make daddy's cock all sloppy and wet, ready to penetrate your perfect teen bottom."

"You gonna push it into my hot rectum daddy?" Her big round eyes look up at you like a puppy.

"Yes baby, your juicy rectum is gonna get stretched and filled up with some big meaty daddy-cock. Now get back to sucking and slobbering messily over your treat, silly slut."

She starts to gag herself on your cock, the large bulbous head pushing its way down her small throat and sticky saliva running out of her mouth and coating your shaft and balls.

"Good girl. Make it messy for daddy."

You place your hands on the back of her head and start to throat fuck her, enjoying the hard, sloppy sounds of your oversized cock pounding her throat, making her gag, yet you're also impressed by her ability to take it all.

Your head raises back in pleasure as she deep throats you all the way, even sticking her tongue out under your cock to lick your balls. You hold her there for more than a few seconds, with her drool running out of her mouth to coat your balls, before letting her off and allowing her to take in some deep breaths.

"That was so hot daddy! I love you face fucking me!" Ana's face was bright red, with her mascara running and big globs and strands of precum and spit dripping off her lips and chin.

"Aw, you look even sexier right now. We're gonna have to do that often. But now, stand up, I haven't had enough of that big hot ass of yours."

She happily obliges you, and you reach around her to go back to squeezing her peachy asscheeks, your sticky erect cock rubbing against her midriff.

"Ah, this is a much better position for feeling you up." You say, revelling once more in the glorious meaty globes.

"But not for eating my ass out!" She blurts out. "Joking daddy, of course."

"Why joking honey? You not like having your ass licked?"

She looks shocked. "I've never had it daddy. Nobody would dream of tasting my dirty ass."

"I would." You say, rubbing the crack of her ass with your finger.

Her eyes light up. "Wow, that'd be so cool! I wanna know what that's like! You sure you wouldn't mind?"

"It'd be my utmost pleasure baby. I like 'em dirty like yours. Seems to me all those who want an ass super clean in order to rim it are doing it more because they want to please their partner than them really enjoying, least of all craving, the act."

You kiss her on her full lips, and she kisses back passionately before pulling away, her eyes shining and a big smile on her face.

"That's so coool, cause my ass can get really dirty! You'd love it!" Her cheeks flush again and she looks so happy. She spins around excitedly, pushing her apple bottom out once more at you, and parting the cheeks to reveal her sordid butthole to your gaze. "Suck my ass daddy!"

You don't waste any time. Your face goes straight between her ample cheeks, and you are in Heaven as you taste her ripe, spicy butthole, pouting away for your tongue. You gently lick and tease your daughter's yummy bottom as you increase the pressure of the contact between her hot asshole and your tongue.

You are now french kissing her asshole, sucking on it like an infant sucks on a mother's nipple, as you cover her asshole entirely with your lips and push your tongue inside the clutching abyss of her asshole. The inside of her ass tastes so good and nasty that your pulling on your cock increases dramatically in speed.

Your tongue probes her warm rectum, her large booty completely obscuring your face and enveloping around your cheeks, making it difficult for you to breathe clearly.

"I can feel you breathing all hard and hot back into my butthole daddy... it feels so good."

You breathe harder for her, pushing moist and humid air up into her wetly sucking asshole.

"Mmmm. Could you like.. kiss me? If you like it this much I really wanna know what it's like. It must be pretty hot for you to be tonguing away at my nasty fat butthole for so long."

You move away from her ass."Of course I can, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as your daddy does. It's only fair to share your hot bum taste with you, after all it is yours!"

You stand up and turn her around by her petite shoulders. She raises her head, trying to stand taller in her heels, and you hold her tight as her mouth clamps onto yours and she forces her tongue into your mouth. You nastily kiss and tongue each others mouths for a minute, with your hard cock pushing into her again and your hands groping her bottom.

"Do you like the taste of your ass, honey?" You look into her eyes.

"Yes daddy, it tastes so good! Just like I thought it would, but nastier, which makes me feel so hot and dirty doing it! I love sharing my bum taste with my daddy."

You reach behind her and put a finger directly on her now sopping wet bumhole, gently rubbing it.

"I can't believe that such a wantonly lascivious asshole hasn't been penetrated..." You murmur. "By all rights you should already be a teen anal addict by now with a thoroughly promiscuous rear end."

"Better make up for lost time then daddy." She smiles.

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,076 Followers