Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 08

Story Info
Daughter makes her dirty ass noisy.
2.7k words
4.08
186.9k
87

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,078 Followers

Preface - PLEASE READ!:

This is the eighth part of what is a running story. It is all about the taboo. You will not find romance here. Any notion and talk of love is subverted to serve the taboo.

Anal sex and incest are MAJOR themes of this story.

You may want to not read this part and other parts if you take offence to any of the following in a lurid, obscene (and of course fantastical) context: incest, rough sex, submission and domination, degradation, extreme sodomy, ass worship, extreme dirty assplay, light or implied scat, and EFRO (erotic female relieving observance).

All characters involved are 18 or older.

This particular chapter includes a fart fetish. This does not necessarily mean it will be in every chapter - I plan to cover a few slightly different bases, with daddy-daughter anal being the main focus throughout. As for everything, I really welcome feedback!

*

You wake up blearily in Ana's small pink bed to see her bound into her room completely naked with a big smile on her face. She leaps into the bed and immediately embraces you and tongue-kisses you hard. You wake up properly as you squeeze her big bottom and your cock hardens.

"What's got you so worked up this early?" you tease, breaking off the slutty kiss.

"Oh daddy, I've just been and had a massive poo!" she giggles. "I was straining for ages, looking so silly! You'd have loved it. And now my bumhole is all puffed out and loose and my ass is empty. There's no better way to follow up a big bum-stretching poo than to get it stuffed full again!"

"Happy to oblige," you grin. "Maybe we should just push your hard log back up in your butthole one time," I half-joke.

"Ohhh," she bites her lip, her face flushing. Her pussy is already wet.

You wink at her, and then get on top of her, between her legs and propped up on your arms. She looks up at you with her glorious big eyes as you position your meaty cock to her backdoor hole.

"I haven't wiped daddy."

Your cock stiffens in your hand. You rub it against her butthole and it feels freshly sticky and greasy.

"You filthy baby. Why didn't you clean yourself after your poo?"

"I didn't think I needed to daddy. My silly bum was only going to get dirty again."

"I know that's not the real reason. You like having a dirty bottom don't you?"

"Yesss," she smiles, and wiggles about. "It smells horny. And feels nice for our anal sex too. We can use my warm nastiness as lube."

"Okay baby." You kiss her again and begin to sink your cock into her dirty brown backdoor. You can already smell her slutty, messy bum. Her dilated rectum opens up to you easier than normal, and your shaft thrusts deep inside your daughter's bottom.

"I told you I was loosened up daddy," she grins. "Now you can pound me properly straight away, and slush me up."

You do just that, getting into a strong rhythm.

"Mmm fuck your daughter's ass straight after she's forced out a stupidly huge dump." Ana half-moans, looking at you excitedly and cheekily.

"You silly whore," you say.

"You love it. You should have seen me daddy, my face going red as I stuck my big ass out like a slut and slowly squeezed one out. It stretched me open so good, I was making desperate straining noises."

"Mmm I'll have to be there next time. Right before I sodomise you. You love getting assfucked right after taking a shit don't you?"

"Yep. I'm not gonna go again unless I'm gonna have a fat cock stuffed back up it a few seconds later."

"Good girl. How would you like to save your dear father a fortune in toilet roll?" you grin.

She giggles. "You want me to not clean my ass anymore? Keep my bottom dirty for you?"

"For both of us baby. Everyone will smell you and know how dirty you are and know you're always good to bend over for a filthy buttfuck."

"Mmm I love it. I won't wipe anymore then. I'll be daddy's stupid, smelly buttslut. I can't wait to see all the brown stains in my panties when you pull them down to fuck my messy ass. Oh yesss... make love to my dirty bottom daddy."

Just then, as your cock's precum is frothing away with the rapid assfucking, you pull out for a second and Ana's butthole farts a little at you.

She goes a bit red and smiles, a little abashed. "Ooops!"

You slap her face and she gasps. "Slutty baby... only sloppy buttwhores make noises like that. Your loose, opened-up asshole likes taking a pounding and it's telling you."

"I can't help it daddy... my sexy brown butthole is nasty today."

"Yep. Be a good girl and push it out on my cock."

"You want me to be more noisy daddy?"

"Yeah, make more noises with your slutty bum like the silly baby you are."

Her face starts straining, and another, louder fart vibrates around your cockhead. And then another, and another big rubbery noise as you pull out for a second, before thrusting right back into her trembling, squishy anus.

"You like my noisy bottom daddy?"

"I do. You're a good girl," you say, fucking your daughter's ass hard and fast, her face bright red and occasionally clenching, and her puckered butthole continiously farting around your plunging cock. Ana seems eager to top each sticky wet noise her asshole makes.

Then the noises stop, and she is left straining really hard. A few seconds go by and then... a fountain of piss shoots up and hits your chest.

This gets you right to the edge, and Ana must realise you are about to cum in her bottom because as soon as she stops weeing she pushes you off with her hands. Your cock is released from her clasping asshole with a sickly wet sound.

"Don't you want your ass filled with cum?" you ask, panting.

"Not this time daddy," she says, writhing a little on the soaked sheets. "I want to drink it!"

You smile. "You eager for your dirty bum taste on daddy's cock?"

"YES!!" Ana almost shouts it, such is her excitement at the prospect of tasting her ass. "Give me it!"

You move up and kneel over her face, and your hard, soiled cock is greedily accepted into her open mouth. She makes a muffled moan of bliss, her eyes closing and her hand moving between her legs to fiercely rub her clit. Your cock is in a suction as she swallows and gulps down both the head and the length, taking it further into her mouth and throat as her sordid dicksucking face goes bright red. Her fat red lips are pouted out around your shaft as she swallows her father's cock, hot and fresh from inside her plump buttocks.

"Do you like it honey?" you ask, as she retreats her head off, drawing breath and tonguing the shaft, the base of your cock and your balls, covering them in her sloppy spit. Her hot tongue runs all over your meat, to the accompaniment of her feminine grunts and groans of satisfaction and the sating of her lustful hunger.

"Oh god daddy, I fucking love the taste of my bum! The more I get... the more I want it... it tastes so fucking hot and nasty!" As she talks obscenely, she punctuates each few words with a slurp of your meat. "I feel like such a... dirty whore... so greedy for my dirty... filthy... warm... bumbutter... that I have to suck it... off my daddy's... fat... cock! Getting all that rich fucking taste... from so deep in my ass. Deep in my FAT ass."

Ana's stilted, lustcrazed talk is getting you about to blow again, and you tell her so.

She looks up at you happily, with her big round eyes. "Cum in your daughter's pretty little mouth daddy. I need my morning milkshake. Please give me my nice big drink of daddymilk!"

"Urghh!" you force your cock back in between her lips, and explode. Thick dollops of cum squirt out you and bathe your daughter's tongue. After each few spurts she swallows loudly.

"Drink it all up, good girl. It's good for you." Eventually you squeeze the last few drops on her outstretched tongue, and fall back on to the bed as she smacks her lips.

"Mmm I love swallowing your jizz daddy, it's so rich and fattening... maybe it'll help my bum grow even bigger!"

"That would truly be a miracle!" you laugh. You smack her ass playfully, delighting in how the peachy buttocks wobble. "Although if it was any bigger I think I'd blow my wad just from the sight!"

"You mean you don't already?"

You laugh again. "Good point! I do... but I make sure to blow it somewhere useful, and not just in my pants!"

"Somewhere useful like deep in your daughter's bottom?" she is licking her lips.

"Not now, you insatiable minx," you grin. "It's a school day."

"Booooo!"

You smack her ass again. "Get ready you rascal. You won't have to do it for too much more, you may as well make a final run of it."

Ana sits up, sighing. "I'll go if you promise to bum me as soon as I get home, in my little school uniform."

"I think that's a promise I can make. Now get off the bed, these sheets need a hell of a clean!"

It seems an eternity before Ana comes back home after school, but here she is now, bent over in front of you in the kitchen in her school uniform, and acting distinctly more authoriative than you have seen her act before. She lifts up her miniskirt and sticks her applebottom ass out, and uses both her hands to part her full cheeks, pulling them wide open to present her hole to you.

"Kiss my ass... kiss my beautiful fat bottom," she commands.

You get on your knees and shuffle to her. She grabs the back of your head and pushes you closer to her asshole. You can see that while her ring doesn't exactly look clean, and certainly not demure or innocent, it isn't as puffed out or moist as usual. It looks quite dry and ordinary (for Ana).

"You see it?" she says. "I know how dry it is, I touched it at school and got very disappointed. I know I was at school the whole day but still, you're not doing your part."

"I'm not?" you say.

"No. It's your job to make my asshole wet, if its not already. How do you expect me to sit on a big cock and stick it way up my ass if my butthole isn't already wet and relaxed? Stick that face in there now and make up for it."

She shoves your face in, letting go of her cheeks to squeeze around either side of your face. You quickly start kissing, licking and sucking her brown ring, enjoying this dominant streak.

"It's not just your job," she continues, "it's your duty as a father. You should be making sure my asshole is permanently sopping wet, just in case I ever want a cock stuffed up it. And not just yours. You have to be willing and happy to lube my ass with your tongue if I want to go out and find some other random guy's big cock to fuck it, like the hot slut I am. Understand?"

You 'mmph' in agreement, jerking on your cock with one hand and trying to part her meaty cheeks more with the other.

"It should be all bigcocked fathers' duties to their pretty, busty daughters. It makes me sad to think that there are daughters out there with their tight little bottoms so empty. All those bigtitted nymphos wanting to sit their ass down on their father's cocks and get that cockmeat right up there deep, if only their ass was made ready and wet enough. They need to go and sit on their father's face if he hasn't already done it. And then there are all the innocent daughters with the big bums, who are left waiting forever for their daddy to march in there and plow into their sweet little buttholes. And they'd love it so much, for daddy to look after them and make them feel better, to hug them tight and play with their bums, to kiss them wet and push himself inside their warm anuses, so that they feel like silly messy babies with the feeling of needing to poo so bad, even though they're all curled up in their little bed and it's just daddy's big cock molesting their bottom..."

She trails off, and then commands you to lie down, and you do so, mad with arousal after Ana's little speech. She squats over you, and sits down on your face. Immediately your mouth is on her hot dry butthole, and you stick your tongue out to begin its lubrication.

Ana is soon fucking her ass up and down on your hard, outstreched tongue. She occasionally gives your face a little slap as she lifts up, and orders you to pucker up and kiss it. Each time this happens she gets more insistent and rougher in her treatment of you. "Kiss it! Again!" she yells, slapping your face, then as you lift your head up a little to smooch her butthole she slams her peaches back down on you, suffocating you.

"You're my new chair, my stool to sit on," she says matter-of-factly. "Unnnngh, GOD it feels so comfortable!" She wriggles about on your face, pushing down with her ass and groaning excessively.

"And if I wanna fart then I won't hold back." she speaks as if she is talking more to the room than you, as if you are an inanimate object. "In fact I need one now. Clamp your mouth to my butthole daddy. You don't have much choice."

You mindlessly do what she says, and with a loud, rubbery sound your daughter farts out into your mouth. Before the first hot, pungent and exotic-smelling air goes down your windpipe, a second one comes up to follow it, and another. Ana is wriggling at the same time as she is pushing out, making her noises distorted and stuttering. Her groans are loud enough to match the noises she is making from her pouting butthole.

She relaxes for a few seconds and you take the opportunity to blow hot air up her ass, like you are blowing her own farts back inside her.

"That feels weeiiird!" she says, losing the dominant edge to her voice, and follows it up with a giggle as you continue to blow.

You use your hands to move her hefty ass off you, and position your cock by her wet brown hole.

"Are you going to stick it in my nasty bottom now?" she asks sweetly.

"Not yet," you say. "Make your silly noises again now I've blown you back up."

"I'm not an inflatable doll daddy... although I suppose I am a fuckdoll," she adds, and then screws up her face, her mouth wide open in effort. She parts her cheeks with her delicate hands and a gust of warm scented air blows on your cock. It feels incredible.

"This could be a the real meaning of a blowjob," Ana says in between groans. "Daughters blowing on their daddy's cocks with their noisy bottoms."

Another long puff of stuffy, thickly humid air rushes against your meat. The smell is not unpleasant at all. It makes you feel a little sick inside your stomach, but only in the kind of nauseous excitable way that deep, debauched lust can do to you.

The next few minutes are spent with you jacking off onto your daughter's butthole and deliriously tongue-kissing her while she continues to fart on your cock. Eventually you shoot your load directly on her bulging bunghole, just as she lets out one final, sticky wet noise of debauchery.

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,078 Followers