Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 16

Story Info
Your daughter wants you to knock her up.
2.8k words
4.29
257k
127

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,072 Followers

Preface - PLEASE READ!:

This is the sixteenth part of what is a running story. It is all about the taboo. You will not find romance here. Any notion and talk of love is subverted to serve the taboo.

Anal sex and incest are MAJOR themes of this story.

You may want to not read this part and other parts if you take offence to any of the following in a lurid, obscene (and of course fantastical) context: incest, rough sex, submission and domination, degradation, extreme sodomy, ass worship, extreme dirty assplay, light or implied scat, farting, and EFRO (erotic female relieving observance).

All characters involved are 18 or older.

This particular story is a change from all that filthy anal that preceded it. Ana's ass needs a break - however brief! Instead, there is a strong impregnation fantasy (yes, fantasy) theme in this part.

Again, I am thankful for all my readers, patient fans, and especially comments, ratings and emails. Hopefully one day, with your help, I may get one of my stories rated high enough to be 'Hot'. Very close but no cigar!

P.S. The fantasy is everything.

*

It is the next day and the start of the holidays. You haven't done much since your particularly filthy last episode, except to squeeze your daughter's amazing curves while French kissing her in the shower, your penis lodged deep in her butt, and doing something highly similar in the bedroom afterwards, Ana falling asleep with her thumb in her mouth and her pink pyjama bottoms pulled just down enough to keep your softening penis still inside her bottom.

The late morning light filters in the room through the curtains. You are freshly showered and towelling your hair, wearing another towel around your waist. You look up to see Ana standing in the doorway in a little pink top and tiny panties with a cartoon kitten's face on them. Her hand is down them and you can see her moving her fingers around.

'Daddy, can you go in my little pussy?' she says, suddenly sounding rather shy and innocent.

You look up at her smiling, and then change your face to mock shock.

'Honey, we can't do that, I'm your father!' you say, rather convincingly you think.

Ana giggles and then makes her face look upset and desperate. 'But daddy I neeeed it. It'll be fun I promise! You know you want to know what it's like inside your daughter's silly tight pussy.' She steps closer.

'Of course I do -- I mean, no! Honey no matter how small and warm and wet your pussy is...'

'Don't forget tight!'

'And super tight, I'm sure, the fact is that daddy's shouldn't do things like that, it's wrong.'

'But wrong things are so, like, fun and cool and stuff! Am I not pretty enough daddy?' She steps right up to, and you put your hands on her waist.

'Of course you are silly! You're gorgeous and any man would find you completely fuckable!'

'Including you daddy?'

'Yes, I mean, well, we shouldn't even be talking like this!'

She frowns. 'Is it because my boobies aren't big enough?'

'No! Honey your breasts are huge for your age, they look amazing! I bet all other girls are jealous.'

'But you won't even touch them.' She looks so sad.

'Because... because... It's not like that...'

She picks up your hands and places them on her breasts. 'There we go, now squeeze them.'

You do so, mauling them through her shirt with disguised delight. 'They do feel amazing baby, but I'm not sure we should be -'

'Maybe it's my ass, maybe you're another person that thinks my butt is too big and silly.'

'Baby, your ass is amazing, it's perfect! I love how big it is!' You move your hands from her chest and clamp them to her ass, squeezing it hard and opening it up with your hands.

Ana smiles. 'Good good, maybe you can put it in my bum later too!'

'Baby now that's going too far! What kind of father would I be if I made love to my daughter's big bottom?'

'A great one! You know you'd love it, bumming your busty teenage daughter.'

'I know I would honey, but I don't think you'd like it.'

'I bet I would daddy. I bet I'd love to feel your big thing deep in my fat bum while you kissed me and told me how pretty I am.' She is grinding her pussy on your knee at this point.

You groan. 'Okay, okay, look. We can compromise. If I go in your pussy just for a bit, just for today, will you stop asking for all this stuff?'

'Maybe daddy!' She grins impishly.

You sigh. 'That's the best I'll get. Right, let's pull these silly panties down and get you sorted.'

'Yayy!' She claps her hands together and bounces on her heels.

She wriggles as you help her out of her pants, moving them slowly over the stuck out largeness of her rear. You squeeze her ass over and under her panties, taking your time to remove them. She makes no effort to help you.

'I can't do it myself daddy, I need your help.'

'Aw you silly baby' you say gently, shaking your head. 'You don't know how to take your pants off without daddy's help?'

She fidgets. 'I can't get them over my big bum,' she says in a small voice.

You stroke her face with one hand before moving it back to her ass. 'Aw you're so stupid,' you breathe.

She sniffs and pouts. 'I can't help being dumb daddy.'

'I know, I know,' you say. 'You need looking after. A dumb little girl with a fat bottom and a silly need for it to be played with all the time needs constant attention.'

She smiles and moves her hand to your bulging towel. 'Can I see your thingy daddy?' You nod and she pulls at your towel. Your hard cock springs out and touches her stomach, and she squeals.

'Oh daddy it's so big, kinda soft and yet so hard and thick! Do you think it'll fit in my little girl pussy?'

'We can make it fit baby.' You finally drop her panties to the floor and you help her step out of them.

'Good good. Cram that big thing inside my tiny tight pussy and make me a real daddy's girl.'

You pull her to the bed and position her on her side with you between her legs. She looks at you innocently and adoringly as you rub your thick cockhead against her pussy lips and then push forward, entering her as she exhales hard.

'Dadddyyyyyy!' she cries as you sink deep between her legs, opening up her tiny pussy to your erect member. Her pussy is juicing wetness and your own cock is slathered in precum, and despite the initial tightness your mutual arousal lets you start fucking her. You squeeze her bubble butt as you do so.

She is looking at you with wide eyes and an open mouth, saying naught but 'Daddy! Daddy!'

You kiss her cheek and move one hand up to stroke her hair as your other curls its fingers hard into her assmeat. 'See baby,' you whisper, 'daddy is looking after you well.'

'Ohh,' she moans, 'daddy is this what sex is? Are we doing sex? You're looking after me so good, I hope you're always there to put your thingy in me and make me feel good.'

'You want me to do it all the time honey?'

'Yess daddy, I'm stupid I need it all the time. Especially if I'm in a mood or having a silly tantrum. I want you to just grab me and push it in my pussy or bum and hold me if I'm squirming. I'll be all red in the face and won't understand but I know you know what's best for me more than I do so just keep pumping my cute little butt or my silly little pussy and it'll calm me down eventually.'

You promise you'd do just that, as her pussy juices start to soak both your legs.

After a few minutes of panting and you holding her tight as you fuck her teenage cunt, she speaks up again.

'You know, I think it's so unfair that so many other big boobied daughters don't get their tight little pussies seen to by their daddies.'

'I know baby, you're a lucky one.'

'Those daddies must be so silly. They have these busty bouncy teenage daughters being all pretty and dumb, and they don't even play with their little pussies let alone their big peachy bums.'

'Maybe the daddies are afraid of their daughter's reaction, of crossing a line. Those sexy slutty daughters should take the initiative instead.'

'Oh yes, they should totally go for it too. They should be putting their little hands down their daddies' pants and feeling that big meat to play with. They should wake their daddies up with sloppy blowjobs in bed, smiling at him when he wakes up and finds his cock is getting sucked off by his big breasted teenage daughter. And then he'll have no choice to but to fuck their pussies until they scream for more. And then he can bum them like the good little cockhungry girls they are! Every daughter is a natural buttslut for her father.'

'Do you think any of your sexy friends are buttsluts for their fathers?' you ask, thinking of her hot friends.

'Oh I bet they all are daddy. I bet they all bend over to take their daddies' big cocks in their pretty little bumholes every day and night. It's a daughter's duty. I bet at least one of them has never even had it in her pussy, she just gets it in her horny butthole non-stop. She'll have been brought up to know that her bum is the only way to please a man, and that her pussy will only be used when her daddy wants to knock her up. Even if another guy is involved, like her brother or uncle or father's friend, her virginity won't get taken, she'll just take two cocks in her backdoor as if it was normal.'

You breathe out. 'That father sounds like a good teacher. Do you think your bum is the only way to please a man too?'

'Not the only way daddy, but certainly the best! Guys won't even ask me if I want anal, they'll just assume I do just from looking at me. They'll skip out my pussy and go straight to plugging my sexy bottom. Not that I would complain of course, but if I did it'd be so funny to see how surprised they'd be, not expecting a girl like me would ever complain about only getting bumfucked. If there was more than one guy then unless they were stupidly polite they'd just put both their cocks in my bum without asking. It's just the obvious thing to do with a girl like me. Flirt with me at a party, make out with me, take me upstairs to a bedroom, get me on the bed, pull down my panties and push it in my asshole. Then another guy walks in, asks if he can join, the first guy says yes without asking me and the second guy comes up and without speaking to each other they both position me to fit the second cock in my ass too. Like double anal is the most obvious step in the world and they haven't even considered my pussy.'

'You think about this stuff a lot?' You smile, very turned on.

'All the time. I love the idea I'm immediately thought of as the sort of girl who takes it in the ass. That a guy could just take me out of a club push me up against the wall in an alleyway and shove his cock in my bum. Or someone I was making eyes at at a party would take me upstairs pull my panties down and push his dick in my backdoor without a moment's thought. That every guy I might pull or who might pull me is only going to stick it in my bottom, as if all they see me as is a tight butt to blow their wad in, that my wiggling little ass they see falling out of my miniskirts is just their cumdumpster. That I could have a queue of men to fuck me and every single one would fuck my ass, even two at a time, and everyone would ignore my poor soaking wet pussy no matter how much I begged for it there. That even my friend's boyfriends stare at my ass and think about fucking it when their girlfriend's backs are turned. Fuck it turns me on so much.'

'Sounds like you want it in your bottom right now,' you say, loving this talk.

'Not yet daddy. Soon. I want your cum in my pussy this time.'

You smile and kiss her, sucking on her sexy full bottom lip, and move her up until she is on top, laid down close to you with your cock hammering in and out of her hard and her buttocks jiggling fiercely. 'Of course baby. You want daddy to knock you up,' you murmur.

She groans and clutches your neck hard, putting her hot lips to your ear. You feel her warm breath rush into your ear and she tongues and kisses it. It feels amazing.

'Knock me up daddy,' she whines in your ear. 'I need loads of thick creamy cum in my womb... fill my pussy with your jizz... knock me up then fuck my ass again!'

You have your hands wrapped around her tight and are pumping her for all you are worth as she bounces herself on top of you. Her big tits are hanging down to rest and press against your chest. She tongue kisses your mouth and withdraws to pant words in your ear again. 'Make me pregnant so my tits get even bigger and are full of milk for me to squirt! Imagine your busty pregnant daughter riding you daddy, you fucking my ass while I squirt my huge udders in your face! You can breed me daddy, knock me up again and again giving me bigger and bigger tits! I'll be your daughter-milf. I can't wait to have my massive milky udders hanging down when I'm on all fours and dripping milk, with my even bigger butt up in the air, I'll look obscene! Make me a sex cow daddy. Knock up your dumb cumdump!'

You are breathing hard, close to orgasm but wanting to ride it out as long as you can.

'Just imagine it daddy...' she continues. 'Bumming your pregnant teenage daughter! Bending me over so my huge cow tits and big round belly are jiggling out, and stuffing your daddycock so fucking deep in my butthole. My sexy, hot, sticky brown butthole all juicy and wet for my daddy. I'm thinking of it now, the daughter deliberately knocked up by her own daddy getting her daddy to bum fuck her hard for being so silly. Fisting me too, squishing your big hand up there so I'm unbelievably stretched out. You can punish me for being naughty and silly in getting pregnant from you, for being so desperate to have my daddy knock me up that I didn't think it through. Punish me with an especially hard buttfuck, even though it'll really be a reward because I'll love it.'

Her juices are soaking the bed and the precum inside her is turning to froth with the speed and depth of the fucking. She bites your ear and then looks at you with her adorable big eyes, and her face is bright red and screwed up and you see tears spring to her eyes.

'Don't you think I'm dumb daddy?' she whines like a petulant little girl, as if were she standing she would be stamping her feet. 'Don't you think I'm a dumb cumbaby for wanting my daddy to knock me up so much? I'm desperate, so much I'm crying! Please knock me up while I have a tantrum daddy, it'll feel so gooood!'

This finally puts you over the age. You slap her ass hard and dig your nails in and almost yell out as you shoot your heavy morning load deep into your daughter's clenching, soaking pussy as she herself cries out and orgasms around you, shaking her head as if under possession, and continuing to beg you to make her pregnant until the last thick white drips exit you and enter their new home: your daughter's ripe teenage cunt.

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,072 Followers