Daddy's Dumb Whore

Story Info
Daddy treats me like the whore I am, and I love it!
1.4k words
3.98
241.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved pleasing my daddy. I loved being a whore. I loved being told I'm worthless. I loved when my daddy found new things to do with me.

Daddy was a tall guy with a big dick and boy has he put that dick to good use with his whore. He makes my holes sore but I love when he uses them so good. He makes me cum so hard over and over.

When we are in the house he likes me to be a certain way. And that way is naked, saves him undressing me when he's gonna fuck me he says. I'm to wear a collar at all times in the house. To remind me what I am, I'm also to be marked up with a marker pen.

The words "WHORE" across my big tits, "SLUT" down my legs, "COCKSUCKER" around my mouth. An arrow on my abdomen pointing down to my pussy with the words "FUCK HERE" and the same on my back for my asshole. On my stomach were the words " FUCKPIG." Daddy especially loves this one and loved when I made piggy noises with his dick inside me, drove him crazy.

Daddy was taking a nap so I thought I would wake him the way he always made me. He must have been having a dirty dream cos his dick was slightly hard.

I took his big daddy dick in my mouth and took It all the way down the back of my throat like I had been trained to. I felt it grow bigger and harder so I sucked more mmmmmm

Daddy woke up and began to watch me then grabbed the back of my head and skull fucked me so I drooled everywhere. He then pulled out of my mouth and stood up and got off the bed. His dick so fucking big and hard.

"You better be in the position when I return whore."

"Yes daddy," my pussy was already dripping wet.

I wondered where he went but when he came back in the room I looked over. Daddy was wearing a strap on. Positioned above his own dick. Wow!! 2 big dicks for my whore holes.

I was on my hands and knees when daddy got behind me. He grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back so my face was on the bed

"Beg for my two dicks whore," he said as he spanked my ass. I love daddy spanking me.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck my whore holes with your two dicks. I want you to rape my pussy and ass at the same time daddy. I'm a fucking worthless cock whore. Please fuck me hard daddy. Please!!"

I felt the two dicks positioned at both my holes and screamed out, "I'm a fucking whore Daddy!!"

Daddy pushed the two dicks into me at the same time. Filling up my whore holes, Daddy's dick in my pussy and the strap on in my whore ass. Oh my god it felt so good

"Take it you little bitch. You worthless piece of shit," he told me as he pounded my ass and pussy. He never stopped spanking my ass except to grab my hair and pull me back onto his dicks harder making me scream like the whore I was.

"Ahhhhhh Daddy, yessss fuck your whore. Rape me. Rape my fuck holes Daddy!!"

Being a fuckwhore had never felt so good.

"I want the world to know want you are whore," he told me pulling me up so I was on my knees but him Still inside me. He took me to the window. Opened it wide and continued to fuck me. It was quite a low window so anyone below could tell I was being fucked and they could see my big tits bouncing hard too. It was humiliating but I loved it, It pleased daddy and this is what whores do.

"Scream out what you are slut."

"I'm Daddy's whore. I'm a worthless slut. I'm a FUCKPIG!!"

"Make the FUCKPIG noise slut!"

"Weeeeeee weeeeeeeee fuck your FUCKPIG Daddy!!"

He pounded my pussy and ass so good I was screaming. I saw 2 of our neighbours come outside , middle aged couple from next door. He had always checked me out when I was with Daddy and she didn't like me cause of it. They looked up at the screaming and stood there smiling.

Daddy called out to them. "you want to fuck my whore?? The doors open!!" I didn't think they would take daddy up on that offer or that he was even serious but they came into the house and walked upstairs!

Daddy pulled out of me and untied my hands as the door opened. The woman walked right up to me. Pulled me to the bed on my stomach took off her thong and shoved my face right in her cunt!!

"Eat my pussy you little bitch. You think I haven't noticed my husband looking at you??" She said. As she started to take off the rest of her clothes. She had some nice tits which she squeezed and pulled on her nipples while I ate her cunt

I worked her pussy with my tongue. Sucking her clit. Sticking my tongue in her hole licking her out while she moaned holding my face on her cunt, her pussy tasted good! I felt the husband stick his fingers into my pussy getting it ready for his dick. Daddy was just sitting on the bed watching.

"Tell them again what you are."

"I'm a whore. Daddy's whore. Whatever daddy wants me to do I do it. I love cock. I love pussy. I'm a dirty whore slut. Pathetic, worthless piece of shit"

The guy from next door thrusted into my already fucked pussy and starting pounding me making me moan like the whore I am while I carried on eating pussy.

"It's some good pussy yeh??" Said Daddy to the guy. "Anytime you want it just let me know. I'll whore the whore out," he laughed. "You can have her ass too." With that the guy pulled out from my pussy and rammed it in my ass

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned. "Fuck my whore ass. Please my Daddy."

He continues fucking my ass while I feel the woman's pussy start to cum on my face, she moans and I lick her cum up like a good girl. She stands up and asks for Daddy's strap on which he takes off and she slips into it. She sits against the headboard holding the dick and tells me to straddle her, I look at Daddy and he smiles.

The guy pulls out of my ass so I can straddle her strap on and I start bouncing on it while the guy takes my ass again. Bouncing hard while she pulls on my nipples and smacks my tits.

"Well aren't you quite the little whore then. Who'd have known?"

"Yes I'm daddy's whore," I dutifully reply.

"Ride me bitch, you little dirty slut while my husband fucks your shit hole. I bet you've always wondered what his dick was like haven't you??"

Daddy is watching me get fucked like the whore I am with his dick so hard, I can see he wants to fuck me again badly.

"Get ready to cum in my whore. I need her back. She needs to satisfy her Daddy."

The guy picks up speed in my ass and I feel him twitch then shoot his load in my shithole. He pulls out then stands at the side of the bed and makes me suck his dick. I can taste my ass and his cum. This is what a whore should always taste. Mmmmm.

I'm still riding the fake cock and when I grind down it rubs on her pussy. I can tell she's about to cum as she grips my tits as I bounce calling me a whore and a slut.

When she finishes coming she stands up grabs her clothes and her and her husband leave and say, "Thanks for the use of whore."

When the door shuts Daddy immediately turns me on my hands and knees and shoves his big dick back inside my cunt. "I need to cum whore. Make Daddy cum!!"

"Yes Daddy, cum inside your whores pussy."

"Did you like fucking the neighbours whore??"

"Yes Daddy if it pleases you."

"It very much pleased me to whore you out and I'll do it again."

"Oh yes Daddy. I'll fuck anyone you want. To please you Daddy. I'm a worthless fuck whore. Cum inside me Daddy. Cum inside my used whore pussy!!"

Hard fast thrusts. Raping my cunt and Daddy cums inside me, "Uhhhhh you fucking whore yesssss take Daddy's cum!!"

After the last drop he pulls out and I lick his cock clean of his cum and my pussy and fall back exhausted with daddy on the bed and we take a nap.

The End.