Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Finding refuge in each other's arms.
5.9k words
4.25
84.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a co-write from another site. My co-author's name is Cali_cookies I told her I would give her props. This is totally different from my other stories. This is Taboo (Stepdaughter/Stepdad) but still Interracial. If it's not your cup of tea, please don't read. If it is, I hope you enjoy!

-Bizzy]

-Two Years Earlier-

"Morning, Mom," A 16 year old Melanie smiled at her mother.

"Morning," Her mother said. "Why are you so happy? You're usually begging me to call you into school sick."

"Today is the day Sam Wilks asked me to the dance," Melanie announced.

"That's great, Sweetie," Her mom said.

"Morning, Lovely Ladies." Michael, Melanie's step father came downstairs.

"Did you hear that, Darling? A boy is going to ask our little girl to the dance," Her mother kissed Michael's cheek.

"Which boy?" he asked Melanie.

"His name is Sam Wilks," He mother handed Michael his coffee.

"Oh, the boy with penis, I don't like him," Michael sat down.

"Daddy, he's a nice guy and totally hot," Melanie smiled.

"Oh, well since he's totally hot we should let her go," Her mother sided with her.

"Fine, but I want to meet the boy and get a chance to threaten him before you go out. Sweetheart, where's my shot gun?" He asked his wife.

"Daddy!" Melanie shouted.

"Calm down, Melanie, he's only kidding and lighten up Michael; the girl was bound to go on a date eventually. She's a very beautiful girl," Her mother said.

"I know, she looks like her mother and I want to make sure that no boy takes advantage of her," Michael said.

"Dad, I'll be fine." Melanie sighed.

"Fine, I'm still meeting him," Michael said.

"Daddy, be nice please," Melanie begged.

"He will, I promise. How about when you get back from school, will go dress shopping?" her mom asked.

"Sure," Melanie smiled.

"Time to get to school, Young Lady." Michael said. Melanie grabbed her bag and waved goodbye to her parents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mom, he asked me out!" Melanie shouted when she got home. "Mom?"

She found a note saying she went to the store and she'd be back in a minute. Melanie decided to go start her homework in the living room. Before she knew it, hours had passed and her mother hadn't come home yet. She heard someone walked through the door but she saw it was Michael.

"Dad, have you heard from mom?" she asked him.

"No, weren't you two supposed to go shopping?" he asked.

"Yeah, but she wrote a note saying she was going to the store and I haven't heard from her," she explained.

"Let me call her, I'm sure she's just being forgetful," He pulled out his phone and dialed her cell. "She not picking up." He ended the call.

"Dad, I'm scared," Melanie said.

"Don't get worked up, Sweetie," He said.

They both were sitting in the living room watching TV and an hour later there was a knock at the door. She ran to answer but saw a police man on the other side.

"Sweetheart, is your dad home?" he asked.

"Dad!" She yelled as she began to panic.

"Mr. Williams?" the police man asked as dad walked up to the door.

"Yes?" he answered.

"I'm sorry to tell you but your wife died in a car accident..."

"Mommy," Melanie broke down. The background fades to black and Melanie is watching a 16 year old her cry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Melanie woke up and looked at the calendar with tear stained cheeks. Today was the anniversary of her mother's death. She had that dream constantly around the time her mother died, now she just had it yearly on this day. She got washed up and went downstairs to make breakfast for her step father; they'd usually spend today together, no school, no work.

Melanie was a 5 foot 7 girl with beautiful brown skin and long, dark brown hair. Full lips, breasts, hips and thighs. She wore a black tank top and shorts as she started to cooking.

"Morning, Daddy," She smiled.

"You didn't get much sleep?" he asked.

"Neither did you," She joked.

"Same dream?" he asked.

"Why does it still hurt?" she asked him.

"She was your mother, of course it will hurt," He said,"It's just how we heal. The therapist said it's perfectly ok to take years along as we don't dwell and we have each other."

"What would I do without you, Daddy?" She asked him.

"You're strong and beautiful just like your mother, you'd be fine." He smiled,"Just like your mother."

Melanie looked at him. He was staring at her the why he used to look at her mother. She just thought it was because she looked like her but Michael felt a little more.

"Daddy?" Melanie asked.

"Sorry, just daydreaming, what movie did you want to watch first?" he asked, trying to find a distraction.

"Breakfast club, Mom's favorite," She smiled.

"And yours." He smiled.

"So what? It's tradition," She laughed.

"You're lucky I loved you and your mother," He hugged her but held the hug lasted a little longer than normal. Melanie squeezed tighter just thinking he needed comfort and he pulled away.

"I'll set it up," He said.

"I'll finish breakfast," She told him.

~*~*~*~

Melanie sat opposite Michael on the couch, putting her feet in his lap. He laughed a bit before looking up at their mounted television. He watched the opening credits roll and, as usual, he felt the familiar and incessant ache in his chest. He knew Melanie was feeling it, too.

Melanie blinked several times to keep the tears from falling. She had to be strong for her step-father but it was so hard when it hurt so badly. She stole a quick peek at him. His eyes were misty as well... by the end of the first twenty minutes, several tears had made their way out of both of their eyes. Michael looked at her and felt another tug of sadness. He hated seeing her cry... He always felt compelled to make it better, even if he couldn't.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she apologized, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. Seeing the pain in his eyes made her feel that she was only making things worse for him. He gently grabbed her wrist, stilling her hands as she continued to attempt to wipe away all evidence of her emotions.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to play tough for me," he said simply, looking into her puffy brown eyes with his blue ones. After receiving unnecessary consent to show emotion: she threw herself into his arms and broke down completely. He held her tightly as her body shook violently from the force of her loud cries. Tears silently fell from his own eyes as he held her closely. This was what they needed: Refuge from the pain and from life, itself. Soon, she was perfectly calm, resting her heavy and throbbing head on his strong chest. Her cheeks were red and stiff from the dried tears and her nose was stuffy. Michael gently stroked her soft hair, planting soft kisses on her forehead and whispering words of comfort. She relaxed into his warm embrace...

~*~*~*~*~

Two years. It had been two years since Michael's world fell apart. His wife was his everything and she'd been dead for two years. This was a hard pill to swallow for him...It seemed like it was only yesterday that he carried a happy and crying Melody over the threshold of their current house, holding the hand of an ecstatic six-year old Melanie. The years had flown by and she was no longer the child she used to be. Now, she had grown up and filled out. When had his little girl become a young adult?

The therapist told them that it was vital for them to find a way to cope so they could pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. As a result, Melanie joined her school's Dance Team and Michael began renovating their home. Melody always had big plans for their house but she never acted on them. He figured that it would be the perfect tribute to her and an excellent healing opportunity as well.

Michael never even bothered dating again. It wasn't that no one was interested. At thirty-six, he was even more attractive than he was in his twenties, standing at a solid 6'2 with brown hair and chilling blue eyes. To him, there was just no point. No one could ever hold a candle to the memory of his beautiful Melody...

It struck a lot of people as odd that after Melody's death, he assumed custody of Melanie. There were of no blood relation but he loved her as much as, if not more than any man could love their own flesh and blood. Melanie never even considered the thought of leaving Michael and living with someone on her mom's side of the family, he was her dad, the only other person who knew exactly how she felt. They needed each other.

Michael couldn't even fathom walking out on her and Melody like her biological dad did. Melody always said that Melanie's biological dad was always looking for the 'bigger, better deal'. To him, nothing could be better than waking up to Melody in his bed every morning and watching Melanie grow up. He was there for almost everything from age six and on: He remembered watching her sit up all night waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve with milk and cookies and sneaking in at the last minute to scarf them down before she woke up, he remembered all the Band-Aids that he had to put on her knees when she fell off her bike the first time she tried to ride it without training wheels, he remembered Melody slipping money under her pillow for 'the Tooth Fairy'... he remembered it all.

Michael could see a change in Melanie in the time since her mother's death. She had become particularly active in the student body and buried herself in her schoolwork. He noticed that she only seemed depressed when April came around and she would be back to normal by early May.

She excelled at everything that she did, including Dance. She was captain of the team and had lead them to championships several times. Michael loved watching her do what she loved but he absolutely hated the way the horny high school boys ogled her body... She was his baby girl and he was not about to sit around and watch her be disrespected.

~*~*~*~*~

"You know Sabrina is throwing a party tonight, we have to get you out of this funk," Traci mentioned to Melanie. Melanie sighed knowing she didn't have any intention of going to this party; she had nothing to celebrate one day after the anniversary.

"I don't think so," Melanie closed her locker.

"Ok, I won't push you. You need a ride?" Traci asked.

"No, I need the fresh air," Melanie gave a small smile.

"Call me if you change your mind?" Traci asked and Melanie nodded and headed home. She took a good few deep breaths while she was walking home, she felt almost as if her mother was with her. She got so caught up in the feeling that when she arrived home she did something she hadn't done it years.

"Mom!" she called out and was instantly struck with the pain that she never going to answer back. She closed the door and sunk down to the floor holding her chest. She felt like she was going to be ripped apart, she hadn't felt this way since the day she found out that her mother had died.

She wiped the few quiet tears that fell and ran up to her room and tried to calm down. She started her homework which was a distraction and even did extra credit work to keep the busy but when she was done she was just left to face the pain. She had to find a way out; she couldn't stand not seeing her mother one more day. There was always one bad day, when she was left alone that her mother's death damn near pushed her off the edge and today was it. The good thing about today was that she knew that after this she'd feel better.

"Melanie!" Michael called and she ran downstairs.

"Daddy?" she walked downstairs and threw herself into his arms.

"Today was the bad day?" he asked and she nodded into his chest.

"That means tomorrow will be better," He kissed the top of her head.

"Can I go to a party tonight?" She asked him.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" he asked.

"I need to be around people." She mumbled.

"Well I'm here and I brought pizza, your favorite." He said.

"I think we both need to start going out more." She looked at the floor, not sure if that's really what she wanted for him. She didn't want anyone making him happy besides her, since she was all he had left. She just said it to get to the party.

"I guess you're right but I'm staying in tonight, had a long hard day." He said.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." She finally departed from his arms and walked upstairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well, what do you think?" Melanie walked downstairs in a simple blouse and jeans.

"Don't you think those jeans are a little too tight?" he asked.

"They're fine, Daddy. I can do the splits in these or kick a guy in the face if he gets out of hand." She smiled.

"My girl," He smiled.

"What about a jacket?" he asked.

"At the door," She gestured to her jean jacket.

"Aren't those shoes a bit too high?" he questioned.

"Daddy," She glowered at him.

"Fine, do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Traci's here," She told him.

"Be careful," He kissed her cheek and watched her jump into a car and drive off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This isn't working," Melanie said after her fourth beer.

"Why are you drinking so much, you don't drink?" Traci asked. Melanie sighed and looked around until her spotted something of interest.

"Be right back," She mumbled to Traci and walked over to a group of kids taking shots.

"What you drinking?" She asked.

"Southern Comfort, want a shot?" a kid answered. Melanie nodded her head and took her first shot of many.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Michael woke up to crashing furniture and ran downstairs to see Melanie giggling.

"Baby Girl, are you ok?" he went to help her up.

"Yep," Michael helped the girl off the floor into her bedroom.

"I wouldn't have let you go if I knew this is how you were going to cope with your mother's death," He tossed her on the bed and she just busted out into a fit a giggles as he helped her with her shirt. His breath hitched up in his throat at the sight of her in her bra. He shook the awful thoughts out of his head and worked on her jeans.

"Like what you see?" Melanie flirted.

"You're drunk and need to go to bed," he said.

"I lied earlier. I don't want you to go out with other women. I want you to be with me," she admitted.

"Melanie..." she grabbed his hands that rested and her hips and brought them up to her breasts. He gasped as she began to force his hands to massage her perky, ebony mounds.

"Melanie..."

"Shh," She placed her finger on his lips then grabbed his collar and kissed him. He brain suddenly disconnected from his body and he functioned off of instinct. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and kissed her back. Her tongue danced around in his mouth and he could taste the alcohol, if smelling wasn't enough to tell she wasn't in her right mind. Who knew if she'd freak out in the morning or if she'd even remember but she needed him right now, the same way he's always needed her. He moved from her mouth to her neck.

Melody

Melody

Melanie tried to enjoy this time with Michael but her mother's name kept echoing in her mind.

Melody

Melanie began to feel the tears fall down her cheeks and she sobbed to relieve the aching pain she felt in her chest.

"Melanie?" Michael asked when he realized she was crying. His eyes grew huge with worry when he realized he was calling out his wife's name.

"I'm so sorry," He said. She just held on to him and cried until she blacked out.

~*~*~*~

When Melanie woke up, her head was throbbing and her throat was dry and itchy. She groaned at the sunlight shining through her window. She sat up groggily and looked around her room: There was an overturned lamp as well as her end table. She looked down at herself to see that she was in her bra and a pair of unbuttoned and unzipped jeans. What the hell happened last night? The last thing she remembered was walking over to those kids and taking shots at the party... and then... Oh, God!

She made out with her daddy! She wanted him... badly. How could she ever face him again? He must be totally disgusted by her... but didn't he kiss her back?

~*~*~*~

Michael splashed water on his face. He did the worst thing a father could do: he kissed his daughter. Sure, she was throwing herself at him but she was inebriated. He was the adult. He was supposed to be in control. His mind traveled back to the feeling of her full lips against his, the sweet taste of her tongue as it moved in perfect synchrony with his, the feel of her soft skin in his hands... No! He took advantage of her love and her trust... Melody was probably rolling over in her grave... Melody. What would she think of him?

He just hoped that by some act of God, Melanie wouldn't remember. After slipping on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, he went downstairs to find her making breakfast as usual. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat when he saw her in her white tank top and hot pink Soffe shorts. How had he never noticed the curve of her thighs and the soft swell of her breasts and ass?

He sat at the table and Melanie promptly placed a plate in front of him, kissing his cheek like she did every morning. "Good morning, Daddy," she said, flashing him a white smile. She knew exactly what happened last night and she was sure he did, too... the only logical thing she could think to do was to act like nothing happened.

"Good morning, Sweetheart. We need to talk," he said, taking a sip of his orange juice.

Her heart jumped in her throat, terrified about what he would say. Would he send her away? Where would she go?

She nodded like a small child being sent to the corner. She began to sit across from him and he shook his head, gesturing to the chair beside him. She slowly walked to the chair and sat down.

"Melanie, I'm very disappointed in you," he said sternly. That was the worst thing for her, worse than any punishment she could think of: she had disappointed him. Seeing the heat behind his gaze, her heart broke all over again.

"I'm sorry, Daddy! I just wasn't thinking straight last night... I made a mistake. Please forgive me," she pleaded, battling the threat of tears.

"You're damn right you weren't thinking! Melanie, you drank alcohol last night! You came home drunk and falling all over yourself! What if someone had-... Someone could have-.... I expected so much better," he said, the tone of his voice vibrating the walls. As bad as it hurt, she was just glad he wasn't confronting her about the kiss.

"I know, Daddy! I was just...I don't know. I just wanted to forget!" she said, covering her face in shame.

Michael grabbed her hands and brought them down so he could look into her eyes. "Drinking won't make you forget, Baby Girl," he said quietly. Melanie had a feeling that he knew that from experience. "I love you, Melanie."

"I love you, too, Daddy," she said, smiling slightly.

~*~*~*~

"I'm never going out with you again!" Melanie shouted, smacking Traci in the arm.

"What did I do?" Traci asked, raising her eyebrows, "You're the one that can't hold your liquor!"

"How much did I drink and what happened last night?" Melanie asked, trying to remember.

"I lost count after your fourth shot of So-Co...I tried to get you to stop but you wouldn't. I had to pry the shot glass from your hand because you were making friends with those kids and I knew they were up to no good. I had to basically carry your heavy ass to your front door... I would have got you inside but you kept saying 'I can do it! I don't want Daddy being mad at me'. Once you were safely inside, I drove home... How much trouble did you get in?" Traci asked.

"He yelled at me a bit and told me he was disappointed in me," Melanie said, pretending that his words didn't cut as deep as they really did.

"I'm sorry, Mel," Traci said, looking at Melanie giving her a reassuring smile, knowing how much Michael's opinion meant to her.

"It's fine. I just wish I could make it up to him," Melanie said, resting her forehead on her hand.

12