Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Maintenance day continues.
1.1k words
4.15
61.2k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my somewhat skewed position, i can see Him come back into the bedroom. He's dressed for work already, but his wicked grin and lust-filled eyes tell me he's far from done with me. As he comes closer, his eyes roam over the sight before him... one well fucked whore, belly distended, wriggling just the slightest bit in discomfort, ass plugged and cunt filled. He chuckles, well pleased with his handiwork.

"I expect you're quite uncomfortable, aren't you baby?"

"Yes, Daddy, i need to go bad, please."

He laughs out loud at my pathetic begging, and tells me we have something to take care of first. Since one of the things Daddy expects of me is to do my Kegel exercises every day, he knows he won't have to retrieve the balls from my cunt himself. "Push them out, one at a time, baby."

"My tummy's so full, Daddy. i'm afraid the plug will come out and i'll leak on the bed."

"Hmmmm." Daddy ponders this a moment. "Don't worry, baby, I have an idea. But if you DO make a mess, you're going to be a very sore girl while you clean it up!"

Daddy swats my ass, right on the plug, and winks at me when i cry out. Placing his hand firmly on the plug and exerting just enough pressure to keep it fully seated, he tells me again "Push them out, baby."

i strain, whimpering with the pressure and effort, but i can feel the first ball oozing its way out of my cum-filled cunt. Daddy catches it and pops it into my mouth for cleaning. i love the taste of our juices, and take my time savouring the sweet flavour. He laughs at me, then takes the ball from my mouth and instructs me to present the second. It's harder this time, the pressure in my belly and the plug in my ass are getting harder to tolerate, but after a minute or two, i feel the second ball slip out. Again i get to clean our fluids off the ball, until Daddy takes it from me and announces it's time to take care of the other issue.

He helps me up, smiling at my bloated uncomfortable movements. The cum leaking from my well fucked cunt leaves wet trails on my thighs and Daddy sighs with pleasure at the sight of it. He knows that this type of play is new to me, and knows how very shy i am... but today is not about being safe, it's about growth and pleasing him. He leads me into the bathroom, but stops me as i instinctively head toward to toilet.

"No, baby. It's not going to be that easy today."

My eyes widened in shock and confusion, and i froze in place. "It's not, Daddy?" My mind raced, wonder what he could possible mean or have in store... the answers that sprang to mind were not comforting in the least.

"No, baby, it's not. You seem to forget that I own you... ALL of you. I've let your shyness slide for a while now, but it's time we started working on that. You gave yourself into my control, and it's high time you understood that I control every aspect of you, including your most basic bodily functions. Normally, I won't exercise that level of control, but occasionally, as with today, I will do so just to remind you who you are."

"Now I want you to lie down in the tub, with your ass near the spout and your legs up against the wall." He laughed at the disconcerted look on my face as I stood motionless for a moment. A wave of pain shot through my belly as the cramps started in earnest. Daddy leaned in and whispered "I can wait longer than you can, baby... get in the tub."

i laid down as instructed and stared as i watched Daddy roll up his sleeves. He reached over to the vanity and grabbed the lengths of rope lying there. Tying my ankle, he threaded the first length through the bar along the shower wall and immobilized my right leg high above my body. The second length secured my left to the shower curtain rod, leaving me open and exposed. i whimpered in embarrassment, ashamed to be seen in such a personal state of exposure and dishabille.

He laid the hand held shower head on my pelvis, the water pulsing warmly down over my cunt and into the drain. Daddy smiled at my strangled moans and my beet red face as I squirmed and wriggled. He slipped his hands into vinyl gloves and patted my belly as his fingers slid over my cunt and down to my ass.

"Now, baby, let's just see if we can't get you over your bashfulness. I know how much you love having your ass full, but it appears to be getting a little uncomfortable for you. Wouldn't you like to empty yourself now?"

My face flamed as i groaned in pain and humiliation. "But Daddy, it's embarrassing! i can't go potty with you watching."

"I'm afraid that's the wrong answer, baby. You no longer have that option." And with that he grasped the base of the plug and began to tug... gently at first, he pulled it out just a bit, and let it slide back, fucking my ass. i let out a strangled yelp, torn between the desperate need to evacuate and the mounting desire that always overcomes me when Daddy plays with my ass. His movements grew more vigorous, and as he withdrew the plug further with each stroke, i began to leak. Daddy reached over and slapped my breasts, telling me to hold it in until he told me to release.

"i'm trying, Daddy... i need to go really bad, please."

The desperation in my voice must have rung true, because he relented then, and after just a few more strokes he pulled the plug out completely and pressed on my belly, telling me "Let go now, baby... that's a good girl."

i groaned in relief and embarrassment as my bowels emptied, the warm water both cleaning me and relaxing my cramped muscles. Daddy's hand kept massaging my belly, until finally the flow stopped. He used the shower head to rinse me completely clean before using the pulse setting over my clit until i started to moan in pleasure.

Daddy laughed and untied my legs, then helped me stand. "Good girl, baby. You were a very good girl. It's not so bad after all, is it, sharing your most private moments with me?"

i blushed and hung my head, mumbling under my breath "No, i guess not, Daddy."

"Now scoot into the bedroom, baby... we've got lots to do, and you need to get dressed so we can get going. I laid your clothes out on the bed."

My eyes widened as i saw what he had selected for me, and hesitantly i started to dress...