Daddy's Gloryhole Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy pushes Lauren further in the final chapter...
4.9k words
4.53
123k
104
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days ago, my friend Bill called me from a certain porn store to tell me that he saw my daughter go into a booth that is the huskiness end of a glory hole. I was shocked by what I heard, and didn't want to believe it. The next night, when my daughter Lauren said she was going out, I gave her a head start, and went to the store. I was in denial and walked into the store like a zombie. I paid to use the glory hole, not knowing if I would have it in me, or if Lauren was really in there.

As she told me what to do, I recognized her voice, and for some reason, I went ahead and pulled my dick out and presented it to her. She sucked me off to an amazing orgasm that I sprayed on her face. While all this was going on, there was a video showing her blowing some random guy, and I filmed her and her facial with my phone. I hurried out, and bought a copy of the DVD, and edited my film onto it. When she got home, I intended to blackmail her into sex, into being my personal whore. After I fucked her, she revealed her long held feelings to me, and voluntarily offered herself to be my fuck toy, to use whenever, and however I pleased.

The next morning, I woke up, still fuzzy about the night before. Did I really fuck my daughter? Did she really say that she would be my slut, and let me do with her as I pleased. I rolled over, and was greeted by Lauren's naked body, confirming that it wasn't just a wet dream. I reached over her and cupped her firm C cup tit, lazily rolling her nipple in my fingers. As I teased her little nun, my cock began to stir, and as it grew, it pushed into her ass cheeks, and the tip tried to slide between her legs.

"Mine to do as I please," I mused, enjoying the soft feel of her young body against mine.

Slowly, Lauren began to wake up. She yawned, and then moaned her approval.

"Good morning, master. I see you are ready for me to please you."

"No, not just yet. And no 'master'. Daddy will be fine. I have thought about the first rule if you still want to be my submissive fuck toy. And that is, nobody knows this is happening, unless I want them to know. Second rule, is what you wear. Around the house, you may wear only panties if you want to wear anything at all. Other than that, you will be naked."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered looking down. Even laying in bed, she was able to strike a submissive pose. "But I don't have many that would be pleasing to you. Can I buy some more?"

"We will work on that. Third rule, when we go out, you will only wear clothing that shows off your body. Nothing too revealing, but enough to barely cover you when in any normal situation. And all your bras, throw them out. You will no longer wear one."

"May I ask you a question, Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get some thing's that are naughty? Things that will make other people want me if you share me?"

"Yes. I will pick them out, and you can only wear them when I tell you. If not, I will have to punish you."

"Yes, Daddy. Permission to get ready for the day?"

I granted her permission, and she got out of bed. She walked with her head down, but with a sexy swing to her hips that invited me to fuck her there. Somehow I resisted, and for my own ass out of bed to get ready for the day. The first thing I did was go shave and take a shower to wake me up. After that, I toweled off and jumped on the computer. I figured that my slut was going to need a way to be compensated, so I applied for credit cards for Victoria's Secret and a gold card in her name. I made enough, and my bills were low enough that even if she maxed them out, I could pay them off. I printed off the temporary card from Victoria's Secret and decided that after last night she deserved a shopping spree.

I presented her the card, and she jumped up and down, her tits bouncing seductively. I wold her to get dressed, as we had some shopping to do. I went and threw on jeans and a t shirt, and waited for daughter come back in.

"Daddy, is this correct?" she asked.

I turned and looked at her, and was pleased. She was wearing a short denim skirt that barely extend below her ass, and a sheer blouse, that allowed her globes to swing freely beneath it. The friction of her tits rubbing on the material made her sensitive nipples stand out under the shirt.

"Yes. Now let's get going so we can beat the crowds."

We walked out to the car and got in. I decided to test Lauren's mettle. With my darkly to ties windows, I decided to see how far she would let me push her.

"Sweetie, I need a blow job," I told her as I pulled out of the drive.

Without a word, she leaned over and fished my cock out of my jeans, and locked her lips onto the tip. I wasn't hard yet, so she took my cock in her mouth al the way to my base, swallowing periodically, allowing my growing dick to be massaged by her tongue and throat. As bad as I wanted to stop and let her continue without me being distracted, I decided to keep driving. As my cock grew, Lauren had to lift her face from my lap as my cock grew to its full size. Still, she kept up with sucking me for all I was worth. Lauren was teasing me, bringing me to the edge, then slowing back down, over and over. She kept this up all the way to the mall.

She was still blowing me as we pulled in to the parking lot. I picked a spot near the edge of the lot, and let her finish me off. Once I parked I told her to make me cum. She clamped her lips around my fat head, and started jacking me furiously. In addition to the suction, she was swirling her tongue around my sensitive tip. I couldn't take it any more. I pushed her head down in my cock till she gagged, and shot my hot seed directly down her throat.

"Thank you, Daddy. But now my panties are all wet."

"Be a good slut, and take them off."

She sat up and wiggled out of her skimpy little thong, and presented them to me. I took them from her, and held them to my nose, and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating, and I couldn't wait to fuck my slut again.

"You did good, Baby. I think tonight, you will get a reward for how well you sucked Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered, with a smile of anticipation.

We spent the next couple hours, wandering around the mall, window shopping here grabbing a couple things there. We got to Victoria's Secret, and I made sure she had her temp card and her driver's license, and reminded her of what I said about panties.

"Yes, Daddy. If I don't think they will fit your rules, I won't get them."

"That's a good slut," I whispered in her ear as I kissed her cheek.

She turned and bounced into the store like a little girl being given the key to the candy store.

"You shouldn't let your daughter go in public like that," I heard from behind me. I turned around around and was greeted by a middle aged woman who probably would have been attractive 20 years ago, wearing a deep scowl.

"Well, girls will be girls. Dressing to impress the boys I'm sure," I said nonchalantly. "I'm sure when you were young, you flaunted your maturing body to the boys."

I was answered by a loud "harrumph" as she skulked away. Stupid busy bodies. I sat on a bench outside the store and pretended to play on my phone, as I watched her search the panties for what I would approve of. Every now and then she would hold up a pair and pretend to look at them, but her glances told me she was showing them off to me. At one point she turned around and bent over to dig through one of the drawers, and she presented her bare pussy to all who cared to look. No one seemed to notice, except for me. And I decided this kind of brazen behavior was unacceptable, and would have to be punished.

After she picked out several pairs of underwear, she went and used her new card to pay. When she came out, we walked down to an electronics store and picked out a nice digital camcorder, and a mini tripod.

"In case I give you permission to go back to the glory hole, I want to watch how you please other cocks," I told her.

We carried her purchases out to the car, and I told her we had one more stop to make. We left the mall and went to the porn shop where she honed her cock sucking skills.

"Wait in the car. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Yes, Daddy."

I went in to the store, and was surprised that there was an attractive blond working at the counter. She was in her late twenties, with short blond hair, small B cup tits that were obviously not in a bra, wearing a tight t shirt and low rise jeans that showed off the waist band of her whale tail thong.

"Excuse me, sweetie, I was wondering if you could help me," I said.

"Sweetie? A little early in the relationship to be calling me pet names," she said with a grin.

"Never," I answered. "But I was gonna ask your opinion on what I would need for introducing me and my...lover, into light bondage and spanking."

She raised an eyebrow when I hesitated, but said nothing.

"Well, I could make a few suggestions. Come with me. I can show you a few things that would be good for you and your...lover," she said with a wink, as she led me over to the toys.

"This restraint system can be attached to your bed frame, and the ties are satin, so they will be soft and sensuous, and not actually hurt your lover's wrists. And for spanking, we have a leather riding crop that will allow you to give a good whack, but the leather is soft enough you can drag and tease with it. Or you can go with this cat-o-nine tails. Again, supple leather to tease with, but it will disperse the blows so it will redden her ass, but not leave her too sore."

"I'll take all three," I told her. "I'm gonna look around and see if there is anything else we could use to play with."

"Ok, Sugar. You need any help, just ask."

"Didn't you just say it was a little early for pet names?" I asked with a grin.

"And you said never. I'll take these to the counter."

I continued to look at the toys and found a couple butt plugs that I wanted to use to loosen up Lauren's ass so I wouldn't tear her apart when I decided to take that hole too, as well as some good lube to start breaking her in. I took the rest of my purchases to the counter to get rung up.

"Looks like you have a good time planned. If you ever need a hand with discipline techniques (I'm assuming that's what you are getting into) give me a shout. I used to be into the submissive scene. I still like it a little, but I learned a good deal about punishment."

"Really?"

"So, if you would like me to come teach you, I get off at five, and I could come show you."

"I think I would like that, about as much as my slut would. But, I do have a question. What if my slut was someone who shouldn't be my slut?"

"Ooh, like maybe a naughty teen daughter, or son? I think it would be even hotter. I always fantasized about my dad catching me doing something and punishing me."

"Well, if we are on the same page, here's my address. Be there around 8?"

"I'm getting wet thinking about it. By the way, I'm Michelle. See you at 8."

So I took my purchases out to the car and put them in the trunk, and I took Lauren home. When we got in the door, she immediately removed her clothes, and took her new thongs to her room. When she came down, she had all of her old underwear, and was heading to the trash. I stopped her from throwing them away, and explained that she could keep them for a certain time of the month, when walking around in a thong or going naked would be impractical. Later her phone started ringing any her friend Tara was calling to see if they could go catch an early movie.

I asked what time it started and when she would be home. She said it was at six, got over at eight, and she would have to drive Tara home, as she didn't have a car yet. I decided it would work perfectly, and let her go.

After she left, I went back to the car and got my purchases from the adult store. I took them up to the bedroom, and I threw the anal toys and lube in the night stand, and put the riding crop and cat-o-nine in a dresser drawer. I then went about installing the restraint system on the bed. When I had it installed I tucked away the restraints, and stepped back to look at the bed. I was surprised to see that the system was very discreet, and even if you looked hard you couldn't tell it was there.

"This is gonna be good," I said out loud.

When 8:00 rolled around, there was a light knock at the front door, and I opened it up to see that Michelle was right on time.

"Glad you could make it, Michelle," I said.

"Me too, Daddy. But please, call me Shelly. That's what my dad always called me. And to this day, it gets me wet to hear it."

"Well, call me Steve, Shelly."

"No, I like Daddy. And guessing from that bulge, you do to."

I couldn't argue her logic. I fixed her a drink, and took her back to the bedroom. She inspected the restraints, and said they were nice and secure.

"If this wasn't about punishing your daughter, I'd let you tie me up and make me your little slut right now," Michelle said with an evil grin.

"And I would love to teach Shelly wrong from right. But we need to focus on why we are here."

Michelle went on to show me how to properly grip each toy, how to manipulate them to tease Lauren, and how to deliver a blow. I didn't know spanking could be so technical. She explained that it isn't about beating her into submission. It is about building her up to that point where she is butter, but at the same time, giving just enough painting prove the point. She told me about a dom who beat her so bad that she couldn't work for two days, due to the welts and cuts on her ass and backs of her thighs.

"And that's why you have to be careful. What can start as fun kink can literally hurt her. That guy was just a sadist. Worse than Marquis de Sade."

She let me test out the techniques on her as we waited for Lauren to get home. She was wearing a leather skirt, so she bent over the edge of the bed, and lifted it up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. She talked me through the techniques of teasing, and then she said to hit her. I had the riding crop in my hand, and placed a good firm "whack!" on her left ass cheek, being mindful to only hit with the leather fob.

"Mmm, Daddy, you are a fast learner!" she squealed, as I popped her again.

I then grabbed the tails, and with a flick of the wrist, I popped the tips of the leather strips against her right ass cheek. The effect was definitely different. Where the crop left a centralized reddened area, the tails were more spread out, reddening almost the whole cheek.

"Oh, Daddy, you're making me so wet!"

"Well, when my slut gets here, making you cum will be part of the punishment." No sooner than the words were spoken, Lauren opened the door.

"I'm home, Daddy!"

I motioned for Michelle to wait in the master bath, and called out, "In the bedroom, sweetie. Come back here. I need to talk to you."

"Coming!" she called out, and I thought "Not yet, but soon."

She came in, still peeling off her clothes to be in the appropriate attire for the house, till she was only clad in a satin thong.

"Kneel down, like a good slut," I told her as I sat on the bed. "Today, when we went shopping, you did something naughty."

"You mean when I bent over, and showed you your slut's pussy, Daddy?"

"Yes. I know that you were just trying to get me horny so I would come home and fuck you. But I won't be manipulated by my slut. Also, you had turned enough heads with they way you were dressed, and if someone had seen that, it could have been really bad for both of us. So, you are to be punished."

"Yes, Daddy," Lauren answered sullenly, her lip trembling.

"On the bed, hands and knees," I ordered her. "Don't worry, your punishment won't be too bad. Who knows, you might start messing up to receive more."

When she was in the bed, she was shaking, but I grabbed the wrist restraints and attached them to her wrists, then pulled the straps tight making, pulling her arms out I front of her so she was on her knees, laying on her face. I then attached the ankle cuffs and adjusted them so they pulled her feet apart without pulling her off of her knees.

Lauren was in full tears now, not crying so much as sniffling, which meant that I could have stopped, but I intended to expand my slut's sexual horizon. I went to the drawer and pulled out the crop and tails. Tucking the tails under my arm, I started tracing the crop over the panty line of her thong.

"Now, sweetie, how did daddy punish you as a little girl when you were bad?"

"You spanked me, Daddy."

"Yes, and now, daddy's slut is too big to turn over my knee. That's why the restraints. So now..." POP! "You are going to get your spanking for showing everyone your pretty cunt."

Lauren squirmed as I rubbed my open palm over the redding spot on her ass where I swatted her with the crop, and as I continued to trace the panty line with the crop. POP! I swatted the other ass cheek with the crop and continued to rub over the new welt. Lauren let out a squad that sounded less pained and more excited with the second spank, I used the crop to pull her thong to the side so I could see her pussy. To my surprise, she was already starting to glisten as her pussy began to seep it's tasty juices.

I continued to spank Lauren with the crop, enjoying her squirming and squealing with each strike. I then decided to issue punishment number two:

"Shelly, can you come out please?"

"Who is Shelly?" Lauren asked.

"Remember when you gave yourself to me, and you said that your body was mine to do as I pleased? That I could use you, share you, whore you out? Well, I found a nice girl to share your body with."

Michelle came out of the bathroom with nothing on, her short blonde hair gracefully falling about her shoulders. Her B cups were standing proudly, with small pert nipples sticking out.

"Ooh, Daddy I can't wait for you to share her with me," she cooed. "I would love for her to eat my pussy."

She crawled on the bed, and traced her fingers from Lauren's dripping pussy all the way up her spine, then to her head. She sat I front of Lauren with her legs spread, and lifted her head.

"Lauren? You are your Daddy's slut?" she asked, kind of confused.

"Yes, Michelle. Daddy found out I worked at the store. He showed me the movie we made, then one he made of me blowing him in the glory hole. He punished me that night, and I liked it so much, I said I would be his slut," she explained.

"Mmm, I can't wait to have this young slut lick my pussy."

Michelle pushed Lauren's mouth onto her cunt, and moaned as Lauren started to lick at her slit. I started fingering Lauren's wet pussy as I dropped the riding crop and grabbed the tails. WHAP! The sudden jolt of the tails on her already red ass made her face drive into Michelle's cunt, and her pussy clenched around my fingers. I gave her a few more blows with the tails, heating up her ass and making it glow red.

I pulled my fingers out of Lauren and walked to the night stand, and grabbed the plugs and lube. I went back to Lauren and took in the scene as I watched my little slut-daughter eat her boss's pussy. I knelt down behind Lauren and took a long lick of her snatch, from her throbbing little clit to her tight pucker. When I hit her asshole with my tongue, she moaned and pushed back against my tongue. Taking my slut's encouragement, I pressed my tongue as hard as I could against her pucker, and tried to push it in. While she was willing, and loving getting her ass tongue-punched, I decided to break out the plugs. While I licked and slurped at her asshole, I squeezed som lube in the end of the plug, and spread it around. I sat up and brought the toy to her ass. When I started pushing it against her rosebud, she was pushing back, moaning delightfully into Michelle's pussy.

One inch of the plug made its way through her ring, and she was moaning uncontrollably against Michelle's twat.

12