Daddy's Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scottie was vaguely aware of the fact that his daddy had picked him up, and was currently moving him, but he didn't have the brain-power to even fathom how to form a sentence to even ask about where they were going. Damien stood Scottie up, and unlocked the handcuffs before he picked him back up and laid the boy down gently on the bed. He pulled his clothes off quickly because he was covered in Scottie's cum, and because he didn't want the annoying cloth to annoy Scottie as he slept.

He crawled into bed beside his baby, and brushed the hair out of his gorgeous hazel eyes. He pressed a gentle kiss to his boys forehead, and the boy whimpered and looked up at him with his beautiful deep, expressional eyes. "You're Daddy's good little boy, aren't you?" He whispered, and Scottie nodded, his eyes falling slightly.

"Yes daddy," He agreed softly.

"I love you, baby." Damien whispered into his ear, holding him close to his warm, comfortable body. Scottie was like a doll to him, he had to protect him.

"I love you too, daddy." Damien smiled as the quiet words were whispered. Scottie was almost asleep, and Damien couldn't help but smile a bit as the boy drifted off. He was beyond happy that he was going to have the pleasure of doing this for the rest of his life. Damien pulled his boy even closer, if that was possible, and pressed his face into Scottie's hair with a smile. Nothing could ever compare to this for either of them, but especially for Damien.

12