Daddy's Good Girl

Story Info
Daddy/Daughter Role-Play while on vacation.
1.5k words
4.01
91.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyCc75
KinkyCc75
30 Followers

Andy can normally see it coming a day or two before Catherine can. He will start to notice subtle changes in her actions and attitudes. By the time she catches on it's a boulder rolling full steam down a steep incline. On average it's about twice a year that Catherine craves a sound spanking although she would never admit it out loud.

It's only been in the last few years that Catherine has even acknowledged that yes, it is her that pushes for the punishment and after much discussion and inner soul searching she's come to terms with this part of herself as long as the whole event is buried within a role playing scene. By doing it that way it's not 'Catherine' who want to be spanked, but it's whoever she's make believing she is that wants it.

The last time was in July. Andy and Catherine were on vacation, they were going up to visit family that lives five hours away. The trip was long as they had both worked that morning before they got on the road.

About three hours into the drive their conversation turned to sex and role-playing. Catherine, who was driving, had started her build up to a boiling point earlier in the week so Andy could tell a spanking would come soon. They sexy talked for the second half of the trip and by the time they reached the hotel they were both wound up pretty tight.

Checking in and getting up to their room at 1:00 AM they noticed that the rooms on either side of theirs were vacant. This was wonderful news to them as they've had neighbors complain to management before. Once inside the room Andy decided he was ready to give Catherine what she wanted, but what she wouldn't verbally ask for.

Andy pointed to his belt that he had laid on the table and told Catherine to bring it to him on her hands and knees. Catherine baulked at the idea and said "no". She had not yet found a character in her head to hide behind.

Andy, acting like he was losing his patience, closed the distance between them and forced her to her knees and said "Young Lady you will do what you're told." That was enough to put Catherine into a role. Sadly, it wasn't one Andy was 100% comfortable with.

Catherine whimpered her submission, dropped her head and started making her way to the table. Once there she grabbed the belt and proceeded to crawl back to Andy pleading "I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to be bad." Catherine knew Andy wasn't completely comfortable with age play, but recently the mere thought had pushed her buttons in a wonderful way.

Andy, despite being uncomfortable with the scenario, pushed ahead. He knew Catherine would enjoy the scene so he would do his best to enjoy it as well.

"I know Honey, but we've let the badness build up for too long and we need to get it out so you can be a good girl again, okay?"

Catherine sinking into her role agreed and promised again to try to be good. She stood when she was told and removed her jeans and then stood in front of Andy like he told her to. Catherine didn't even fight when Andy brought her down to lay across his knees, but as soon as the first smack landed across her cheeks all cooperation ceased.

Whereas Catherine craves occasional spankings she doesn't like them. Soon she was wiggling so much Andy became worried that she might wiggle right off his lap so he moved her to kneeling on the bed with her sweet bottom up high and her head down against the mattress. Catherine kept whimpering that she was sorry she had been bad and was now promising to be good, but Andy knew she wasn't done yet as she normally wasn't done until tears were streaming down her face.

Once Andy had her repositioned he looked at her, now, bring pink bottom and then he noticed her panties were wet.. Sinking himself into his role he said "Oh Honey it's working. The 'badness' is starting to come out." Andy pushed his fingertip into the wetness of her panties and the wetness spread.

"See Honey this is what's making you be bad and the spanking makes it come out of you. You want me to get it all out don't you?"

"Yes Daddy. I don't want to a bad girl. Will you please make it all go away?"

"Of Course, My Baby Girl, but to do that Daddy's going to have to hurt you some more. Are you ready?"

Catherine now deep into her role whimpered and said in her sweetest voice "Yes Daddy".

Andy proceeded to use his hand to redden and warm her bottom and have her quiet whimpers turned closer to sobs he stopped again. Now her panties were completely soaked through and he could smell her arousal.

"I'm so proud of you Honey. We've got a lot of the badness out. Daddy's going to reach in and see how much is left so hold still for me Honey. Okay?"

Catherine agreed and felt her panties get rolled down and soon she felt Andy insert two fingers into her. She moaned and rocked back into his hand, wanting to feel more inside of her.

Andy keeping with his role spoke over her moans. "Oh Honey there's even more badness in here I don't think I have got it all out yet." and then he removed his fingers from her very wet center and grabbed his belt. Knowing Catherine could only take so much of the belt he told her to look at the clock. She did. He then told her he would work as much 'badness' out as he could until the clock read 1:30 and that she should try to be quiet and let him help her. She whimpered again, but agreed convincing herself that she could withstand six minutes of the belt.

Andy started light, but soon his strokes started laying down with more and more force trying to push Catherine over the edge to compete breakdown. By 1:27 she was dancing and crying out with each strike. He could see her fighting with herself not to call out and end to this with their always standing safe word and by 1:28 he had gotten the tears that he had been working for. By 1:29 Catherine was outright balling and her whimpers had turned to sobs. At exactly 1:30 he dropped the belt and reached to pull her into his arms and start the soothing, but was surprised when he heard Catherine ask between her sobs "Did you get all the badness out Daddy?"

Andy was used to the tears being the end of the scene, but Catherine obviously wasn't quite ready to call the end. Andy soothed his hand down her back and said "Let me see Honey."

Catherine was even wetter than she had been before. She had fluids almost dripping from her. Andy easily slid two fingers deep into her and noticed her racking sobs turn into a panting moaning.

"Oh Honey there is so much badness I don't know if I can get it all out."

Catherine wiggled against his hand and said "Oh Daddy please get it out of me. I don't want to be bad. I want to be your good girl again. Please get it all out of me."

Andy, curious where she was heading with this, pushed a little deeper into her and let his pinky finger brush against her rock hard clit.

"Daddy that feels so good. Do you need something bigger or longer to get more of the badness out? I want you to get it out of me... Please Daddy?"

Realizing what she was going for Andy reached to his pants and freed his own hardness and then moved up behind Catherine. "Yes I do Honey. I have something that will get all that badness out and it will actually leave some good stuff behind."

"Oh Daddy. Please do it then. I want to be your good little girl again."

With that Andy buried himself fully into her and noticed that her ass felt very warm against him. Pulling out to thrust back in he was again surprised by just how wet Catherine had become. Slamming back in he heard the wetness splash out of her.. her 'badness'.

Thrusting in and out of her he soon started hearing words mixed into her whimpers, sobs and moans "Oh Yes Daddy.. Fill me with your goodness... Make me your good girls again... Daddy fill me with your goodness..." And Andy did. He exploded deep into Catherine. Pumping load after load into his lovely Good Girl forgetting for just a moment that he didn't get off on age play.

Catherine knowing Andy had just cum deep inside of her knew she had to orgasm too, so she could get out of her current horniness and head space. She crawled away from Andy and grabbed her vibrator and spun so Andy could watch her run the vibrator over her clit. It wasn't long before she was crying out her own orgasm.

Laying side by side completely spent they drifted off to sleep knowing that come the morning Andy would feel the shame of their age play and Catherine would feel the bruises on her bottom and both would be OK.

KinkyCc75
KinkyCc75
30 Followers