Daddy's Helper

Story Info
Megan really wants to help with Daddy's tool.
3.4k words
4.62
27.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan stepped out of the shower into the steam-filled bathroom. She plucked a towel off the rack, and rubbed it briskly over her brown hair, soaking up some of the water that dripped down her shoulders before wrapping it tightly around her body. Still sopping wet, she made her way out to the small living room where her dad sat watching TV, taking a much-deserved break after working for hours on their old Chevy.

"Hey, Daddy. Did you get it running?" She asked, walking past him to the little oval table separating the living room from the kitchen, where she dug through a stack of folded laundry sitting nestled in a white laundry basket atop the table.

"No, not yet." Dad sighed, muting the TV. "I'm waiting on a part to come in. Once I get that, I should have her back on the road."

"That's good," She looked over at him catching him watching her. His eyes moved down her slender legs and then back up the short distance, continuing up to the subtle cleavage that popped out over the towel. His large brown eyes looked... different, almost hungry. A zing of excitement shot through her gut making her hands shake and knock over a stack of her clothes which landed on the floor. "Then I'll be able to get a job to help out around here." She added, voice a little unsteady.

She bent over to pick up the laundry she'd knocked on the floor, feeling Daddy's eyes still on her body. She realized the towel was short, too short. Another unexpected zap of excitement hit her, taking her by complete surprise as she felt a familiar tingle begin to form between her legs. Glancing behind her before she rose, she saw Daddy sitting up, leaning slightly forward, his eyes locked on the two soft bottom curves of her ass. After dropping the laundry back into the basket, except for the clothes she intended to put on, she turned around slowly, trying to pretend she hadn't noticed him looking at her while also trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

Megan squirmed, that had happened two weeks ago and she still got wet remembering it. Since then she'd noticed his eyes making the shift a few other times from the soft, loving eyes she was used to to the desire-filled, hungry eyes that lingered on different parts of her petite frame. Of course, she had been encouraging it. She didn't want to admit to herself that she'd been wearing her most revealing clothes when she knew Daddy would be around, hoping to catch his gaze again. But when she'd found herself replaying the memories in the dark of night, alone in her bed, with her fingers buried deep in her erogenous zone, she couldn't deny how much it excited her.

She wriggled into her light blue sundress, the one that pushed up her average, but large for her frame, breasts into two rolling mounds of beautiful cleavage; and flared out at her hips, giving them a wider appearance. The incredibly short dress made her smooth legs look much longer than they truly were. Standing just under five feet tall, even at nineteen years old, she still looked like a younger teen and needed all the help she could get. She pulled a brush through her shoulder-length brown hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail before heading barefoot out of her bedroom, toward the kitchen in search of breakfast. Instead, she found Daddy, lying on his back, head inside the kitchen cabinet under the sink.

"Damn it." He grumbled. "This damn thing won't work." a wrench came flying out of the darkness, sliding across the kitchen floor.

"Is everything ok, Daddy?"

"Oh, hey, Sweetheart," Daddy slid partially out from under the sink and lifted his head to greet her. "Sorry, everything is ok, just the damn sink is backing up again. Think I could get your help for a bit?"

"Sure, anything for you, Daddy." Megan agreed happily.

"Great, grab that flashlight and the toolbox that I left over there." He pointed.

Megan gathered both and returned to his side, setting the toolbox on the floor beside him, and clicking on the flashlight. "Got it," She proclaimed, looking down at him as he slid back under the sink. He was wearing a worn old band t-shirt and thin, silky gym shorts that she loved seeing him in.

"Shine that light in here, please." He instructed. Megan pointed the beam into the recesses where he worked. "Down a little. And hand me that small wrench."

"Sure." Megan bent over, grabbed the requested tool, and handed it to him before positioning the light again.

"Can you tilt the light up? I need it up here where my hands are."

Megan's body acted before her brain could catch up and she found herself stepping over her Dad's torso, straddling him as she lowered herself down onto his groin, her hips spreading almost wide enough to hurt and much wider than she was accustomed to, due to his large build vs. her small frame. She hadn't put panties on this morning so the smooth, silky material of his shorts made direct contact with her soft, hairless labia. She gasped, feeling his squishy dick through his shorts. Her heart beat hard in her chest as she leaned forward, resting her arms on Daddy's thick, firm chest while shining the light onto his hands. "This good?" She asked, her voice sounding distant and unfamiliar to her own ears.

"Yeah," He answered distractedly.

He looked so big beneath her, at six feet, he towered over her but from this angle, he seemed like he could easily split her in half. Her knees shook, barely touching the floor as she rested most of her slight weight on his groin and some of it on his chest. She could see the muscles flexing in his arms and feel them straining in his chest as he worked. She was getting wet, she could feel her moisture spreading on the thin fabric of Daddy's shorts beneath her.

Daddy was laser-focused on his task, not paying any attention to her at all. He probably wouldn't even notice... Her hips began to move before her brain finished the thought. Slowly she slid herself forward then back. Daddy's dick, squished between her and his pelvis, started to feel slightly more firm, or was that all in her mind? Her slippery, wet fluid soaked into his shorts, spreading the length of her movements, her clit rubbing against his still-soft bulge.

"What are you doing? Sit still." Daddy said, not taking his eyes off his work. Megan ignored him, her breathing quickening. He was definitely getting more firm under her. She could feel his definition more pronounced now. Like the rest of his body, his cock felt huge. She felt so turned on by the slow growth of his penis, she knew she could orgasm just from rubbing herself on him as she was now. "Megan, stop that!" Daddy ordered, speaking more firmly than she'd heard from him in a long time.

When she didn't stop, he lifted his head, meeting the sight of her plump cleavage. His eyes widened, looking through the stream of light that cascaded just above his line of vision. His cock stiffened even more as she worked her hips. She lifted some of her weight, shifting to make sure his cock was comfortable and straight. When she settled back on, her pussy lips spread around his clothed girth. Her hips quickly returned to dry-humping his shaft. Daddy's eyes were hungry but there was something else there, something that looked like panic or fear.

"Megan, stop. Time to stand up." He said through gritted teeth.

"Daddy," Megan whispered, pushing herself forward so her tits were closer to his face, "You're so big."

"Damn it, Megan," His eyes rolled back and he laid his head back down, as she pushed herself back, putting more of her weight on his dick as she returned to humping him, "Megan, you can't do this." His words were half-hearted as she dropped the flashlight so she could steady herself with her hands on his chest. The flashlight rolled off his chest, dropping to the tile floor with a loud clatter.

Megan rubbed her pussy against his cock harder and faster. She panted and let a little moan escape her lips. She could feel his defined glans and thick, rippling veins through his shorts, all of it rubbing so deliciously against her clit. She slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders, pushing them down her arms before slipping her hands out and pushing the top of her dress down to free her tits which bounced with her steady rhythm. Daddy raised his hips, pushing his cock hard against her pussy and lifting her knees off the cool tile. She planted her toes down, using them to gain leverage. The heat of orgasm burned in her groin, spreading heat through her stomach and down her legs.

"Oh, oh, oh, Daddy," She panted, noticing that at some point Daddy had put his hands behind his head, holding it up so he could watch her grinding on his dick and bouncing tits.

"Quiet, Megan. Don't wake your mom." He warned. Her mom, holed up in the master bedroom which shared a wall with the kitchen in their small home, worked nights as a bartender, and slept through the day. They both knew she wouldn't wake up, no matter how loud Megan got.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," She whispered loudly as her orgasm burst forth, searing through her body with the red-hot heat of passion and pleasure. She whimpered and moaned as Daddy pumped his hips, humping her through her orgasm.

When it ended, her body stilled as she basked in the afterglow, enjoying the soft shockwaves that emanated from her clit. Daddy's voice pulled her from the post-orgasm haze, "Ok, Megan. I don't know what that was about but you better get up now." He stared at her tits as he spoke. "Come on sweetheart. I think I need to go... clean up... or change." He sounded confused, unsure of what to do or say next but his eyes stayed glued to her heaving chest. His cock jumped beneath her, making her squeal in delight.

Not saying a word, Megan crawled backward, backing up until her face was even with his soaked crotch. She reached up, gripping the elastic band on his shorts and pulling it down. His massive cock sprang free, making her gasp. Seeing it in all its bare glory, she realized it was much bigger than she'd thought.

"Megan, stop that," Daddy growled as she wrapped her small hand around his thick shaft. She kissed his tip, flicking it with her tongue quickly and making him growl like an old dog. "Megan, you can't do that, you have to stop now."

"Shh, Daddy. You're gonna like this." She smiled before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sucking him into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," the words came out as a deep, guttural groan, his leg muscles tensing until they shook.

Megan pulled him as deep into her throat as she could tolerate, swallowing hard, trying to force his glans deeper until she gagged. Eyes watering, she pulled back, giving his frenulum a teasing lick with the tip of her tongue. Her throat and mouth coated with thick, slippery slime as she pulled his head deep in again. Daddy moaned loudly as she swallowed again, closing her throat around the head of cock. She gagged once more before pulling his slime-coated cock back out of her throat and into her mouth, slimy saliva trickled down his shaft where her hand pumped, working his base and lower shaft. She lifted her head, spitting on his tip and working that down and around his shaft as well until her hand slipped easily along his length. She pumped his full length a few times with her tiny hand before taking him back into her mouth, bobbing her head wildly. Her sucking and quick bobbing pace made loud, wet squelching sounds around his dick as she devoured him.

She wanted to suck his cum from his cock like a thick milkshake from a straw but she also wanted to ride him. She needed to feel him inside her. She played with his large, drooping balls, letting them spill out of her hand as she slowed her head motion, focusing on teasing his most tender parts with her tongue. She glanced up at him, his eyes were still locked on her, watching his little girl gobble up his cock like she was starving. The minimal argument he'd put up against this seemed to have evaporated, leaving him to just enjoy the feeling of his daughter's small mouth, tongue, hand and throat. His cock throbbed and jumped in her mouth, making her fear he was getting too close to blowing his load. She lifted her head, pulling him out of her mouth with an audible pop, and gave him one last quick rub with her hand before climbing back up his long body.

Megan positioned herself over Daddy's hard, dripping cock and lifted her short skirt. "Stop." Daddy growled, seeing her shaved, naked pussy lowering toward his prick "I think this has gone quite far enough," the lust fog momentarily clearing his eyes. He shot up just as his tip made contact with her soft pussy lips, bashing his forehead on the drainpipes he'd been working on "Fuck!" He growled. "Fuck, Megan, Stop it!", he rubbed his sore forehead and groaned.

It was too late and Megan wasn't listening. She'd already proven that his protests were nothing more than actionless words that maybe made him feel better about enjoying his daughter's body. Her pussy lips opened and her cunt stretched around his tip, she breathed out as she pressed downward, taking his head inside her. Daddy was still swearing at her but his complaints mixed with moans of pleasure as she steadily consumed his cock. His girth opened her wider than she'd ever been, stretching her so tight it threatened to tear her open. She looked down, seeing she'd only taken half of his length but already felt as full as she could get. His dick pressed so hard against her pillowy walls that pleasure verged on discomfort.

Megan reached between her legs, rubbing her clit with her fingers while she hovered on his half-taken cock. Daddy watched her, mock annoyance fading away from his eyes, replaced with intrigue and pure lust. He lifted his hips, pushing into her, no more than a few more centimeters before dropping them back down.

Megan let out a moan, encouraging him to continue.

"It's too tight, Megan. I don't think it will fit. God, your little pussy's so tight." He hissed.

"You're so big, Daddy, and so fucking hard." She panted, working herself close to orgasm as he slipped his cock in and out with his short thrusts."I want your cock inside me. I want it so bad, Daddy." Slowly her pussy expanded, growing more accustomed to his immense girth. She dropped down, centimeters at a time until finally, he was fully inside her. She could feel his head, almost painfully pressing against her cervix. She gave a few test humps, rolling her hips so his length slid inside her. She was going to cum already.

She rocked her hips faster, moaning loudly as Daddy put one hand on her thigh and gently pushed her hand away from her clit with his other. Pressing his fingertips into her clit, he massaged, and at the same time lifted his hips, sliding himself and her, down so his head was out of the sink, resting on the cupboard baseboard so he could watch his work. His hips gently thrust his massive cock into her little cunt, turning her into a whimpering, moaning mess.

Megan's pussy fluttered around Daddy's cock, squeezing it so tightly she could barely move at all. He groaned, pushing his large fingers hard against her clit and rubbing vigorously while he tried to continue thrusting, but her pussy was clamped down too tight around him. She cried out, arching her back as her orgasm savagely raged through her entire body. Daddy breathed heavily, humping his daughter's pussy as he rubbed her clit and watched her visible and audible ecstasy. His cock throbbed inside her, threatening to spill his cum at any moment. Hot, slippery cum poured from Megan's pussy as her muscles finally relaxed, opening up around him once more. Her cum dripped down his balls and pooled on the kitchen tile.

"Oh, fuck!" Daddy yelled panic etched on his face, "I'm going to cum!"

Megan shot up, pulling herself off his drenched cock quickly enough to see him throb and lurched, his balls tightening. Moving like lightning she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him back into her throat, gripping the base of his shaft with one hand while the other gently massaged his tight balls. She sucked and took him deep as his first large and powerful wad rocketed down her throat, followed quickly by a second that made her gag. As his cock pumped his third wad out she pulled back, swallowing hard as her mouth filled, semen spilling out around her lips, dripping down his shaft and her chin. She swallowed a second mouthful while his cock continued throbbing and pumping. She pushed him back into her throat while his final wad filled it, she swallowed around him, sucking until the last of his cum oozed out of his tip and down into her stomach.

She took her time licking up all the spilled cum from his shaft, balls, and finally her hand, listening to Daddy panting and swearing blissfully as she worked.

"Holy shit, sweetie," He groaned as she lifted her head, sucking his cum off her last finger "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" He asked, dropping his head back down. "Don't answer that."

She had watched plenty of porn, but Daddy's load was, by far, the biggest she'd ever seen. She supposed the size of his load made sense compared to his large body and huge cock and balls. His cock didn't look bigger than most she'd seen but when measuring up against her petite body, massive was an understatement. She watched him slowly shrinking back to his flaccid state, wet and sticky from her spit and whatever remained of their mixed cum.

"That was amazing, Daddy. I can't believe how big your load was. You almost drowned me." She giggled and kissed his firm, hairy stomach where his shirt had pulled up.

"Fuck, please don't talk like that." Daddy pleaded, sitting up as she stood and putting his face in his hands. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I let that happen."

"Daddy, don't be sorry. You shouldn't feel bad, you didn't do anything. I did." She kneeled, pushing his hands away from his face and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her still bare breasts pressed into his chest as he returned her hug. "Your cum tasted so good, Daddy." She whispered in his ear. She didn't want him to feel bad about what they'd done. She wanted it to happen again. "I wanted you so bad, Daddy. For so long, I couldn't control myself any longer."

Daddy buried his face in her small shoulder. "Really?"

"Yes," She nodded, running her fingers through his soft, dark hair, realizing that guilt was eating him up and he was in desperate need of aftercare. "You're so big and strong and handsome, I just needed to feel you inside me. Your cock felt even better than I imagined." She held his head reassuringly.

He looked up at her, lust filling his eyes once more "Do you want it to happen again?" he asked.

"Yes. I want it so badly."

Looking into her big brown eyes, he seemed to consider her for a few moments before coming to some decision and nodding. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." He growled playfully, leaning back and nodding down at his cock that was once again stiff and standing straight up.

Megan squealed happily as Daddy wrapped his muscular arm around her waist and leaned her back, lowering her back to the cold floor and slipping his body between her legs...