Daddy's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended the FaceTime call and threw my phone onto my bed. What was wrong with me? I was getting hardcore fuck time from Danny on the reg, who was beautiful and sexy and so willing, but should have been off limits. Now I was finding myself fantasizing about my own father, who was even more off limits. Screwing your stepbrother was Jerry Springer shit, your own dad was just fifty shades of fucked up.

Over the next few weeks I began working out with Danny after work almost every day. He knew so much about fitness and I was very grateful for his assistance. He invited Dad to join in, but he only took him up on the offer occasionally.

I began to notice that anytime Dad joined us, Danny tried to jump my bones immediately afterwards. Complaining was the furthest thing from my mind, but it was getting more and more difficult to hide what was going on from our respective parents. More than once we narrowly avoided getting caught in the garage by Dad coming back after his workout to ask if we wanted him to start dinner. Danny's boldness increased, grabbing my ass while his mom's back was turned and stroking my thigh at the dinner table.

Finally, one week before graduation, Danny decided he was going to tell them both that he was gay. I knew my dad wasn't going to care, he was first one to suspect it and he knew I was as well. Lisa was an enigma. She watched all those makeover shows with flamboyant gays cracking wise while suggesting smoky eyeshadow, but she always seemed uncomfortable when anyone mentioned same sex marriage. But I didn't want my own experience to color Danny's hopeful expectations so I encouraged him to wait until after graduation day.

He wasn't the only one with secrets waiting to come out. I had accepted an offer from the marketing department of the shoe store company I was working for, but it required moving out of state. I didn't know how to tell Danny or my dad that I would be leaving them.

Danny and I were having sex regularly, he was damn fun to be around and a great personal trainer. Were we in love? I didn't think so. But I didn't want to leave the kid hanging and I didn't really know what he thought of our relationship either. Was it just sex and fun for him, too?

The night before graduation, I was running my tongue up and down his crack when he gave a sigh. Not a moan or a groan, both sounds I was used to hearing when buried to my ears in his ass, but a sigh.

"Danny, what's wrong? Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, I was just thinking about tomorrow. I kinda want to tell Walt and Mom about being gay at the graduation party. No, more than that. I want to tell the whole party about us, too."

"Woah, where is this coming from? And what do you mean, 'us?'"

"I want to walk in holding hands and introduce you as my boyfriend. I'm tired of hiding everything. I want to kiss you whenever I want. I don't want to hide any more."

"But this is a lot more than telling someone you're gay. You're telling them you're screwing your stepbrother. It's a Maury episode waiting to happen."

"Dude, it's not like we've been stepbrothers since childhood. We barely knew each other at until we were both adults."

"I dunno, it still seems pervy."

His eyes narrowed. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"Not of you, no. Never. Just, people will talk. I'll look like a sicko who seduced his brother."

"You'll recall I did most of the seduction."

"That distinction will be lost on most people."

"Do you care more about most people, or me?"

"I don't know how to answer that. I care about you, of course I do. But I didn't know you thought about us like that. I thought we were just having fun."

Danny's eyes flashed in anger.

"Sure, it's all fun and games for you. You were just spying on me for your dad and decided to get your rocks off."

I climbed onto the bed and sat at the opposite end from him.

"What do you mean, spying for my dad?"

"I know he and mom were worried about me. And maybe they should be, I hated it here. They don't know anything about me. Mom bought me three games I already owned for Christmas last year."

"They care about you, I'm sure."

Danny moved closer and laid his head on my naked chest.

"Just like you care about me. But not enough to be my boyfriend."

I didn't know what to say. He was right, I cared about him. But it wasn't love. It was sex. This was why I should have stopped everything before it started, he wasn't a one night stand I could ghost.

"Maybe we should stop. See if these feelings you have are real and if maybe I can reciprocate but without the hormonal cloud of sex distracting us. You're eighteen and sexy as fuck. You'll find plenty of people to have sex with."

His body tensed.

"Fine. Go. I'll see you at graduation."

That night I couldn't hardly sleep. What had I done?

Danny was gone by the time I was up and dressed, but my dad was in the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to work today?"

"Naw, Lisa wants my help with the party set up. I don't know why she asked me, I'm sure you could be a lot more helpful with that sort of thing."

"Why, because I'm gay?"

"No, because I've seen the parties you've thrown, even in college, when a keg and three pizzas are enough. I saw the pictures on Facebook, even the dean would show up. You've got class. Lisa didn't want to bother you, I guess."

"Does Lisa know? That I'm gay?"

"I think so. I think she knows about Daniel as well, although maybe you could give a more definitive answer."

Heat flashed across my cheeks, coloring them bright red.

"Uh, why would you say that?"

"You guys have been spending a ton of time together. I figured it would come up."

"Oh, well, I think so."

"I also almost walked in on the two of you some rather unusual exercise poses more than once. You know, that's shared gym equipment."

Oh. My. God. My dad caught me fucking my stepbrother. And he seemed weirdly okay with it?

"Wait, how much did you see?"

"Oh, plenty. He could teach his mom a thing or two. And you? What a stud! Real staying power. You get that from your old man, never leave a job unfinished or unsatisfied." He gave me a light punch in the arm.

"Shit. I had no idea. I'm so embarrassed. I mean, it's not right but we couldn't help ourselves."

"You don't have to explain yourself. A guy's got needs. When I was a teenager, my cousin Mikey and I used to sneak out to the barn and jerk each other off. It's just sex."

"But it wasn't just sex. Not for Danny. He thinks we're dating. He wants me to be his boyfriend. I just don't know if I can be that. I like him, he's a nice guy. But I'm not in a place to get serious."

"Does he know this?"

"Yes." I gulped, waiting for a lecture about leading someone on.

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. He'll find some other guy and realize it was just hormones. Love is more than that. And sometimes that's not even enough." A wistful look passed across his face as he spoke. Was he thinking about Mom? Or some ex girlfriend I didn't even know about? (Or his cousin Mikey?)

"Why don't I come with you to help with the party? Many hands make light work, to use another platitude."

We headed over to the old schoolhouse that had been converted to a rental space. Lisa was already in the seconds story room that would serve as graduation party central. The morning flew by as we covered tables, set up a photo booth area and laid out what food wouldn't go bad sitting out for a couple hours. Soon it was time to change and get to the graduation.

As I watched the neverending stream of eighteen- and nineteen-year-olds cross the stage in shapeless gowns I thought about how the future is never what you think it is at that age. That's what Danny didn't get. We could do the boyfriend thing, but it wouldn't last. All we'd be left with was a reputation as brother-fuckers. I was trying to protect him. Wasn't I? Okay, protecting myself, too.

Dad and I went over to finish setting up the party while Danny and Lisa took pictures. The caterers had just finished setting up when a flood of people poured into the room. High school kids, older people who looked like Lisa's family and a few faces I recognized from dad's side of the family began nibbling at food and piling cards and a few wrapped gifts on the table in the corner.

As the crowd grew, I began directing traffic around the food table while keeping an eye out for the guest of honor.

Lisa walked in first. Her eyes were flashing with anger as she looked around the room. Please, let her have the sense to hold it together and not spoil her son's day with an unnecessary scene. She grabbed my dad by the arm and pulled him out of the room.

No one else seemed to notice this mini-drama play out so I snuck over to see if I could help diffuse the situation. Before I could round the corner into the doorway I could hear the hiss of stifled anger in Lisa's voice.

"...it's his fault! Your son has corrupted little Daniel. How could you let that, that buttfucker in our home, around a child!"

"Daniel isn't a child..."

"He is an innocent boy. Your son is a sick freak. He probably gave Daniel AIDS! My poor baby!"

I quickly bolted to the parking lot before Lisa realized I was there. The last thing I wanted was to find out what she could do when she was angry. Even more, I didn't want to find out what I would do when I was angry.

How dare she? Danny wasn't a child, he had become a man. A hot, horny man with abs of steel and an ass that wouldn't quit. An ass that begged for my touch. I never did anything he didn't want. How fucking dare that bitch?

Taking deep breathes to calm myself, I wondered how Dad was reacting to this tirade. Just because he seemed cool when talking to me didn't mean he was gonna stand up to his wife. Dad was the stereotypical hen-pecked husband more often than not.

I climbed into my car and turned the key. Where was I going? Should I go home and gather my things? Lisa was sure to throw me out.

After weighing my options, I just started driving. Maybe an answer would come to me on the open road.

The sun moved across the sky and began dipping to the horizon by the time I decided to pull into a parking lot and plot my next move. Realizing I couldn't ignore my phone anymore, I began scrolling through my notifications. Most were just Facebook notifications that I couldn't care less about but the text messages from Dad took some fortitude to open.

Wally, where'd you go?

Are you OK?

I'm guessing you heard Lisa. I can't believe she'd say those things. I told her we were done if she couldn't accept her son or mine the way they are.

Daniel is a no show at his own party, so this day is turning into a disaster.

Where are you?

Wally, come home.

A tumble of emotions exploded into a wave of tears. Home. Is that what this was? Did I really want to start over in a new town with new people when I have Dad and Danny here?

Wiping my eyes with a McDonald's napkin from my glovebox, I began driving towards home.

I walked into the front door and peered into the family room.

"Anybody home?"

The kitchen was also deserted, but the counter was piled with chips and plastic tubs of party leftovers. Someone had come home, but where did they go? I heard a noise from upstairs. Oh, god, don't let Lisa have come home. I was not ready to say one civil word to that bitch.

Climbing the steps, I could hear movement from Dad and Lisa's bedroom. Shit, was she packing? I should have checked the garage to see which car was here. I began to turn around to check when I realized that wasn't just movement I heard. It sounded like bed springs bouncing and grunting.

I froze. If Dad and Lisa were "making up" I really didn't want to be here. Why would he tell me to come home and face her without any warning? Was this a trap?

My stomach churned with indecision when I heard Danny's voice cry out.

"Fuck me, daddy!"

Oh.

OH.

Was Danny fucking some rando in his mom's bed? And while I didn't have "those" feelings for him, it stung to have him hooking up with someone else so soon. You know what, he was gonna get a piece of my mind!

I slammed the door open to reveal the following scene:

Danny, flat on his back, legs in the air, on our parents' shared bed. His eyes rolled back in his head, hand wrapped around his dick. His mouth open, releasing a guttural moan as a fat, condom-wrapped dick penetrated his tight hole.

And the man in possession of said fat dick? My dear old Dad. His mouth was agape, soft groans filling my ears like a harmony against Danny's own melody of moaning. White-knuckled grip on Danny's hips as he thrust his dick over and over.

I saw all this in the split second before they both turned towards the sound of the door bouncing against the wall.

Danny didn't even break his stroke as he called over to me, "Wally! Get naked and join us!"

"What the actual fuck?" I sputtered.

"Didn't know your old man could throw a fuck like this?" Dad said with a grin.

"Uh, well, I kinda saw you and Lisa once..."

"Then you've already seen the goods. Don't be a square. This young man wants both his holes filled so get that dick over here."

"I can see it's at half mast already so clearly you're down at least a little." Danny said.

He was right. I needed to stop overthinking and do some shit.

I pulled off my shirt and began unbuttoning my pants as I walked towards the bed. Danny reached over and slid his free hand into my briefs. Pants dropped to the floor as I leaned my head back to focus on his now-familiar movements to bring my dick to full hardness. He repositioned his body to bring his head to the edge of the bed. I yanked my underwear down and guided my engorged member to his waiting mouth.

The sensation of Danny's wet mouth and the flicking of his tongue across my cock head made me jolt.

"Unh, that feels so good."

"Suck on that dick, boy," Dad encouraged while never breaking his stride. I watched his fat cock slide in and out of the hole and recalled the many hours I spend doing that very thing. I reached down the length of Danny's torso, letting my fingers lightly brush his nipples and down the sensitive skin of his abs and wrapped my hands around his cock. I stroked for him as he moved his hands to my hips and guided my dick in and out of his wet lips.

The sounds of satisfied men filled the room. Wet sucking sounds, grunts and the slapping of hips against ass made a symphony of raw sexuality.

I lowered my mouth down to Danny's dick and we sixty-nined for a moment. I could feel dad's tummy brushing against my hair and could smell his musky pubes mixing with the younger man's earthy ass.

Dad pulled my head upwards and guided it to his hard nipples. I hesitated for a second before taking one into my mouth and running my tongue around one areola while pinching the other. He panted harder as I lightly nipped at it with my teeth. I gripped his firm back and let my hands slide down to his meaty ass and squeezed.

Yes, I was feeling up my dad but in that moment it was just a tangle of men in lust. My dick slid out of Danny's mouth with a popping sound.

"My turn at that ass, Dad."

"All yours, son."

Dad pulled his dick out and I got to see it's full glory. At least a half inch longer than mine, and so fat. I didn't know how Danny got that inside him and I wasn't really crazy about following it up. Honestly, I wondered if I could take one that big.

Danny climbed off the bed and stood in between the two of us. He grabbed my dick and turned to kiss Dad deeply. I watched their tongues dance for a moment before nibbling at Danny's neck. He groaned and began grinding his crack against my cock. Dad and I sandwiched him between us, their hard ons rubbing together as I dry humped the booty.

Danny cried out, "Fuck me, oh fuck me" so I bent him over the bed and grabbed a condom. His hole was still slick from Dad's session but I knelt down and flicked my tongue into his rosebud to make sure he was ready. Dad on the bed and watched as I ate out Danny. He stroked his dick and gave me a thumbs up.

Soon my dick throbbed with the need to bury in a tight ass and I slid a finger inside the waiting hole. Danny buried his face in the blanket and groaned. I slid in and out a few times to prep the area before standing up. I smacked his ass a couple times before finally entering him.

Slowly at first, I pumped my dick in and out. Soon, though, I was picking up speed as Dad whooped "Faster, son! He can take it!"

My chest hair was slick with perspiration as I gave myself a workout working that hole. Danny moaned with each stroke. Dad crawled down to the end of the bed and smacked Danny's ass. Soon he was face to face with me and I reached my hand over to his dick and began stroking it. He closed his eyes and sucked in a deep breathe. I kept stroking his dick to the same rhythm I was pounding Danny's ass. Dad gently moved my hand away and stood up on the bed. He straddled his legs over Danny's prone body.

His dick was right in my face. He didn't force it into my mouth but he also didn't move it away. What the hell, why not finally get a taste of the man who made me? I'd sniffed his dirty drawers for fuck's sake.

I ran my tongue across his piss slit and around the base of his head before pushing my mouth onto the hard dick. It tasted of salt and the slightest hint of urine. I began bobbing on it in earnest, trying desperately to not lose track of my other task. His dick in my mouth, my dick in Danny's ass created this chain of pleasure and I didn't want to be the weak link.

Lightly tugging on his balls, I worked the shaft with my mouth and tongue. He groaned and I pressed my finger against his hairy taint, releasing even more groans of pleasure.

"Dad, I want you to fuck me." Wow, where did that come from?

"Are you sure, Wally? That's the final frontier. If it's truly what you want, I'll do it."

"You sound like me. Shut up and ram that fat cock in my ass."

Dad gave me a wicked grin, like I'd walked right into his plan from the start. I repositioned myself to kneel on the bed, dick still firmly implanted in Danny's ass. Dad knelt on the floor and ran his tongue up Danny's dick, across his balls and taint and up to the rim of his hole before sucking on my balls for a brief moment. Then he hit the promised land, burying his face into my crack.

His beard tickled my crack as he tongued my asshole. I couldn't concentrate on fucking Danny with this wave of pleasure running through my veins. I rolled off of him and laid on my back, legs in the air. Just the way Danny had been when I walked in. Danny sat on my face while Dad pulled on the last condom and lubricated my pucker.

My tongue wiggled into one hole while Dad entered another. Oh god, he was so big. It was all I could do to keep breathing while he entered me slowly.

"Relax, I would never hurt you. Tell me if you me to stop."

"Don't stop."

He pushed the whole way in and I groaned. It hurt a little but the pleasure overwhelmed that sensation. He slowly pulled in and out and with each thrust he hit my prostate. My eyes rolled back and I groaned against the round ass in my face. Danny gasped as he began stroking himself vigorously

I lapped at his ass and he leaned forward enough to kiss Dad. Goddamn, this felt so good. I could feel his sphincter clench and I knew he was close to coming.

"Come for me, baby." I whisper against his cheeks. Within seconds his moans filled my ears as felt a hot splatter against my chest and stomach.

Danny pulled himself off of me and kissed me deeply. It was the first kiss we'd shared since this crazy night began. Our lips met in unspoken gratitude. I began stroking my dick and soon felt the orgasm rising inside me as Dad pounded away at my ass.

I cried out as the jizz spurted out of me, mixing with Danny's. A great sigh poured out of me as I looked up into the loving eyes of my Dad. He gave me one last thrust, then pulled out and ripped off the condom. He watched Danny and I kiss as he tugged on his meat, very quickly adding his load to ours.