Daddy's Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His free hand rose high, coming down to deliver another punishing spank to the unoccupied globe of her smooth bubble-butt. Another sharp smack sounded, swiftly followed by another moan of lust and a curse, but this time, the furious outburst was cut off by a new voice. "Oh, you fucking love it, you slut." Anna chided through a playful smirk from her position kneeling in front of the couch, her elbows on the edge and her head supported on her hands. Her face was barely a foot from Diamond's as she watched the furious fuck unfolding before her. "It's almost cute the way you try to be all angry about it, but you can't fool me. I can see the way your sexy little abs tighten every time he spanks that thick ass... The way your toes curl every time he hilts inside you..." She purred, lustily.

Anna sighed softly, biting her lip as she drank in the scene as the two muscular powerhouses crashed together over and over, pounding against one-another with relentless lust. "God, all that fucking cock pumping into you, over and over... I bet he's fucking your womb right now, isn't he?" She asked, licking her lips as she leaned in toward Diamond's face a little more. The only response she got was a ragged moan that forced itself out of the amazon's lips. "Lucky..." the redhead whined softly.

The mahogany amazon could only moan and tremble under Rich's tireless thrusts, her body gripping around his immense ivory spear as it intruded upon her deepest, most sacred depths. His hand came down once again, delivering another sharp smack to her jiggling ass. Diamond's eyelids fluttered as her body tensed up hard, her every sculpted muscle popping out as her moans rose to a high wail. When her cries cut off and she went almost limp, Anna just smirked. "And you were so confident about draining him dry... Well, it's looking like the tables are turning." she commented.

Anna grinned, leaning in a little bit closer, casting a glance to Rich as she put her lips just inches from Diamond's ear. She whispered softly into Diamond's ear, the rhythmic smack of his hips on hers keeping the words secret. "Don't worry. Even if you pass out, I'll make sure he cums deep inside that needy pussy. I know how bad you want that hot, creamy cum, pumping into your fertile womb, breeding you like a bitch in heat... I'll make sure you get every. Last. Drop." She purred. Diamond shook her head, a weak show of opposition, but all she could offer in reply was another deep moan.

-

Rich licked his lips at the sight before him, his eyes roaming over the voluptuous female figures lying before him, bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace. His daughter's milky-white skin, contrasted with the halo of dark silky hair spread around her as she lay on her back. Sam's plush, black lips, pressed against the pillowy pink pair belonging to her best friend and lover, Anna, the teenage beauties engaged in a lustful kiss, lips and tongues entwined. For the moment, Anna's freckle-dusted features were hidden behind the curtain of her coppery curls. Her soft skin was almost as pale as Sam's, but hers was liberally sprinkled with soft cinnamon freckles, her simply epic mounds flattened against Sam's generous breasts as she lay atop his little girl. Both girls folded their legs up and out of the way, presenting their perfectly smooth bubble butts proudly, and offering a mouth-watering view of their juicy peaches, pressed against one-another. Their inner thighs glistened with arousal and anticipation as the two ground their neatly-shaven slits together in a sapphic scene, their sweet nectar mixing together.

Anna pulled her lips from Sam's with a soft smack, glancing over her shoulder to Rich and giving her hips a theatrical wiggle, the two teens moaning softly as the movement sent shivers of pleasure up their spines. Sam's eyes followed Anna's gaze, licking her lips for another taste of her friend before grinning at her father. "Mmm, come ooonnn~, Daddy! We're waiting for you!" Sam called, an eager gleam in her eye.

Anna gave a teasing grin. "Better hurry, big guy, or I might just have to take care of her for you..." She purred, grinding her hips down to provoke a fresh moan from his little girl.

Rich groaned with lust at the sight, swiftly sinking to his knees behind the pair, one strong hand gripping his steel-hard cock, still glistening with Diamond's sweet honey, the other reaching out to grip Anna's thick rear for stability. He steered his weapon forward, toward the two peaches presented to him, until the fat crown made contact with their hot boxes. The girls moaned softly at the contact, their cries growing louder as she pushed forward, the thick shaft of his monstrous cock pushing between their bodies, his girth sawing over both their sensitive clits as it slid between their smooth stomachs. He pushed forward until his abs met Anna's ass and his heavy goose-eggs rested against Sam's sweet slit, his immense cock sandwiched between their smooth stomachs, so long the fat crown nearly reached their mountainous melons. As he pulled his hips back, sawing his throbbing, veiny length back over their clits, the girls moaned once again, the sound tapering off to a muffled hum of lust as their lips met once again in passionate lip-lock.

-

Aiko lay back on the couch, her eyes wide with hesitant anticipation as she looked up to Rich's looming, muscular frame, such a drastic contrast to her own. The tiny teen's petite, tightly-toned frame lay completely exposed, her athletic thighs spread wide, Rich's strong hands gripping each knee to hold them apart. A blush glowed on the recently-virgin Japanese teen's cheeks, feeling Rich's gaze devouring her hairless slit, fingers gripping the edge of a cushion to keep her hands from trying to cover herself. With her slender build, her hairless pussy, her tiny waist, and her full, grapefruit-sized breasts, she looked like a positively sinful indulgence, both impossibly innocent and incredibly sensual at once, too good to be real.

Meanwhile, he loomed over her like a wall of muscle, an intimidating pillar of cockflesh longer than her forearm thrusting from his groin. It throbbed angrily in the air as it aimed at the junction of her thighs, her once-innocent pussy. She swallowed as she took in the fearsome weapon, hardly able to believe it could fit inside her. She looked up to the alpha male above her, her Master, and found his eyes locked on hers. His gaze was intense, hungry, but beneath that desire, there was a warmth, a softness, and a question. She felt her body respond, her tender slit tightening, and swallowed again, giving him a tiny nod, the answer to the unasked question.

Rich's hips pushed forward, nosing the flared head of his monstrous shaft against the needy wetness of Aiko's sweet slit. His powerful muscles flexed, driving him forward slowly but inevitably, like an unstoppable juggernaut. Her hole clamped tight, failing to hold him back, but instinctively attempting to reject the invader as she whimpered softly. He hesitated above her, until he felt her small hands reach up, gripping his powerful shoulders for support. She looked into his eyes for a moment, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her body relaxed, then suddenly shook as the lack of resistance let his fat crown plow deep into her trembling pussy, making her moan involuntarily when the blunt tip struck her womb. Rich could only groan as her body gripped around him like a silken vise.

-

Aiko moaned almost constantly now, her toned legs wrapped tight around his waist as he drove into her like a machine, pounding his immense shaft against the back wall of her pussy, more than a foot of cock hungrily swallowed up by tender, sensitive slit. Every inch of his thickness stretched her wider than should have been possible, making her smooth, flat stomach bulge out with his sheer girth. Her head whipped side-to-side, her mind wracked by one wave of pleasure after another as his flared cockhead pounded at the entrance to her womb with every stroke. Her legs squeezed tighter, in time with his thrusts, trying to pull him deeper inside her. Any hint of shame was drowned out by the unrelenting pleasure of being fucked by her master, and she moaned as another powerful orgasm struck her.

Rosa was moaning, too, though hers were little more than pleasured hums, her sweet voice muffled by the hungry lip-lock she shared with Rich. Her body was wrapped around the length of his muscular arm, his beefy bicep sandwiched between her generous breasts, his strong hand wedged between her creamy, tanned thighs. His thick, sturdy digits curled, thrusting a pair of fingers into her juicy honeypot, the long, thick fingers teasing her g-spot expertly. Her free hand roamed over the sharp ridges and valleys of his muscular body, exploring the rugged terrain of his torso, cooing softly into their tender kiss each time his powerful abs rippled and drove his massive cock into Aiko's well-fucked pussy.

Aiko cried out once more, legs locking up hard as she came, pulling him tight. She needed him. All of him. Her desperation broke through the last shred of her resistance, her orgasmic moan morphing into words. "Ohhhhhhgod, Master, please! Please, I need you deeper! All of you! I- I need you to fuck my womb! I'm all yours, Master, every inch of me! Just please, take me! Fuck my womb, fill me all the way, flood me with your cum!" She begged with wild abandon, her body writhing with need for his seed, the eyes of her friends forgotten as she was overtaken by her need.

Rich said nothing, his mouth occupied by Rosa's anyways, but his lips curled a little in a broader grin. His hand gripped Aiko's slender hips, and with a mighty thrust and a flex that nearly lifted Rosa off the ground, he slammed forward, battering through the final barrier deep inside her to claim her deepest depths. Aiko moaned out, a deep, ragged moan, heavy with wordless pleasure at the invasion.

-

Rich stood in the middle of the room, a stoic statue of unyielding granite muscle, immovable, a thick, vein-marbled column thrusting proudly from his hips, his entire body polished by a sheen of sweat. In his unmoving arms, he held a much more animated figure, his massive hands gripping Rosa's thick, juicy rear, fingers sinking into the tanned globes of her bubble-butt as she squirmed restlessly. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she looked down her body to the monstrous pillar of cock poised just inches from her needy slit. He held her like she weighed nothing at all, with an almost casual ease as she writhed, naked, in his immovable grip.

She gave a whimper of need, and then, all at once, Rich moved. His arms dropped, dragging the wiggling teen down onto his immense cock in a single movement, her eyes going wide as she let out a screaming moan of immeasurable pleasure. He didn't give her more than an instant to adjust to the sensation of eighteen inches of impossibly thick megacock stretching her depths. He dragged her back up until just the flared tip of his impossibly huge cock was still inside her, then slammed her back down to the hilt again, making her scream and moan as he began to pull her up and down his cock at an incredible pace. He used her body like a living sex toy, jerking himself off with her tightly-gripping hole. Her nails dragged over his broad shoulders, clawing at his unyielding muscles to leave criss-crossing patterns of red lines.

He was still almost entirely still as he used her body at an incredible pace, stoically gritting his teeth as she moaned and writhed with insane lust. As the first of many climaxes crashed over her like a tidal wave, her cries rose to a new octave, her body spasming wildly. As her needy hole gripped around his shaft in the midst of her climax, the godlike male using her body for his lust seemed to come to life. His hips slammed forward as she came down, making her scream as he violated her womb with a single unstoppable thrust. Her nerves were already on fire with pleasure, and as his diving cock claimed her womb for his use, she came again. He didn't bother to stop, his hips slamming forward in time with his arms, power-fucking the teen through another orgasm. Then another. Then another. As the orgasms ticked by faster than the minutes, she could only cling to him, straining to keep her mind together under the pleasures of his immense, godly cock.

-

His hands were flying up and down his length so fast they looked like little more than a blur. The furious red-purple crown of his shaft swelled to the point it looked like it would burst, and he let out a deep, rattling groan as he felt the floodgates open. A massive flood of pure masculinity welled in his core before coursing up the length of his endless cock and blasting from the tip like a firehose, releasing a deluge of hot, thick, sticky seed. The first shot poured forth in a thick, gooey rope of potent cream, more cum in the single blast than most men could manage in a week. The pearly rope fountained from his cock, arcing high, hanging in the air for a moment before it came down once more, raining onto the unconscious forms of Diamond, Aiko, and Rosa, the trio of girls laid out of the way after passing out mid-fuck. Again and again his massive, pulsing member throbbed, firing another spunky blast like a cannon, painting the the three fucked-out teens with great gouts of thick, hot, pearly cum.

Each thick rope of seed stood out sharply against Diamond's deep brown skin, hot cream raining down over her full, round breasts, one hard ebony nipple peeking out through the spray of seed. A thick splatter rained onto her abs, the thick seed flowing into the contours of her sharply-cut abs. A wild blast arched high, coming down across her face, the sudden warmth enough to prompt the still-slumbering amazon to lick her lips clear of the tasty treat.

The moment his rich seed met Aiko's skin, she reacted immediately, her petite body writhing with sudden lust at the familiar heat and scent of her Master's cum. The first shot hit her face, plastering one eye shut as it wound across her slumbering features, drowning her senses is his seed. She moaned softly in her sleep as a long winding jet hosed her body down, filling the valley of her cleavage with cum and zig-zagging down her belly to fill her navel.

Rosa was still barely conscious, and the impact of his thick seed on her skin stirred her from sleep just enough to let her savor the baptism of thick, salty spunk. She moaned aloud as seed splattered her proud melons, her hand rising to massage the sweet cream into her sweet caramel globes, the soft brown nipples achingly hard. A final thick rope arched high just as her lips parted in a moan, divine providence steering a heavy dollop of spunk to her tongue, instantly flooding her mouth with his potent flavor. She hummed with deep satisfaction as she rolled her treat around her mouth for a moment before swallowing, slowly sinking back to sleep as the excitement died down.

-

Rich lounged back on the couch, groaning softly as warm softness surrounded his titanic shaft. At his feet kneeled Anna, the freckled redhead's enormous knockers squeezed tight together around the enormous pillar of cockflesh, a good six inches looming proudly out of her truly epic cleavage. Her bright pink nipples were pebble-hard as his thumb and forefinger toyed with the peachy peaks, her own hands occupied with mashing the massive breasts together around his girth. The teen grinned, dizzy with anticipation as she marveled at his size.

"Mmm, good god, look at this fucking beast..." She muttered, shaking her head in disbelief at the titan thrusting from her breasts. She shifted on her knees, lifting her torso to make her breasts rise, until only the head was left peeking from her creamy, freckled cleavage. "I can't even guess how many time this fucking monster has unloaded today, and it's not even the tiniest bit soft yet... Don't you ever stop?" she asked, teasingly, letting her body drop back down, her breasts once more settling to his hips, sliding down his length. "You've already made us all your little fuckpets with this fat fucking cock... It you keep this up, you're gonna fuck our brains out!" she added, squeezing her breasts tighter as he tugged at her nipples.

She began to pump her breasts up and down his cock over and over, the fat gleaming knob of his cock passing just inches from her lips. Her commentary died out as she found something more appealing to do with her lips, wrapping the plush pink pillows around his flared knob, stretching them over the smooth, gleaming cock-head. Her tongue danced over his crown, sampling the blended flavors of her friend's pussies and his own leftover cum, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on it. Her stretched lips stalled, just before the flared ridge at the base of his crown, straining to take in the head of his immense cock, her lips almost reaching the freckled upper slopes of her huge breasts. Rich's hand came forward, thick fingers twining into her bright, coppery curls as they moved to cup her head. Her eyes flicked up to meet his, the wicked gleam in her emerald orbs matched only by the gleam in his own as his grip tightened.

-

"...Daddy?" Sam asked, her eyes bleary with sleep as she stirred, looking up at the daddy-esque shape above her.

As her vision cleared, she could see his warm, comforting smile as he looked down at her. She could feel they were moving, feel his strong arms hooked under her knees and behind her shoulders as he carried her. She felt so small in his arms, so safe... "Hey, there, sleeping beauty." He greeted softly as she woke. "Everyone's asleep already, so I figured it was time to get you girls to bed." He explained, jerking his head toward a pile of sleeping teenage bodies, splattered with cum and laid out on the carpet, thick seed slowly pouring from their well-fucked pussies.

Sam felt the warmth between her own thighs and purred softly with a lusty satisfaction. She squirmed, snuggling up against her father's strong body as she suddenly felt a bound in his step. He was carrying her up the stairs. "Mmm... Daddy... I'm so happy." She sighed, happily. "I just want to stay like this forever..." She added, then went silent for a moment.

"It... It's all gonna be different now." She muttered, softly. "I know that. It's a little scary." She added as he hip-checked the door to their shared bedroom open. "But... I think it'll be a good kind of different, you know? No more hiding our feelings. No more silly games trying to get your attention..." She looked up to him, her eyes shimmering softly. "I love you. I really, really love you. I just... need you to know that, all the time, okay? Even if I don't say it. Even if the other girls don't say it, I know they love you too. Even if they have stupid ways of showing it..." She muttered, giving a tiny yawn.

Rich smiled, gently setting her down onto the bed and tucking her in. He leaned down, giving her an affectionate, fatherly kiss on the forehead as her eyes fluttered closed. "I'll be right back, sweetie. I gotta put everyone else to bed, too. But I'll be back before you know it." He promised, before turning and walking back out the door. He wasn't gone for long, swiftly moving the other girls to the various beds around the house and tucking them in. When he returned, Sam was shivering under his silk sheets. He smiled, warmly, and slid into bed beside her. She let out a warm, calm sigh, snuggling back against his muscular body. He wrapped an arm around her, holding her against him, and listened to her breathing change as she slipped off into dreamland, following close behind her.

---

He gave another groan as the head beneath the sheets gave a particularly vigorous suck. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind, and he reached down, grabbing the sheet and tossing it off his legs, revealing the naked form of his daughter as she worked his length with eager hunger. "I can't seem to remember, did you girls ever work out a 'favorite'?" He asked.