Daddy's Lil Girl; The Car Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
You enjoy a bit of role-play.
1.6k words
4.25
79.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
serenite
serenite
8 Followers

It’s been such a long time since we have seen each other. It seems though that our planning has finally paid off. We agree to meet in our usual pick up and drop off place. We both are so excited, you can feel the excitement in the air.

You arrive before me, like you always do, and you are waiting on me. I pull my car next to yours, and start to gather my things up. As you get out of your vehicle and walk around to mine, you open my door and just stare at me for a moment. You can’t believe what I’m wearing. I step out of the car and kiss you passionately on your lips. I pull away from you a bit, with coy little smile on my face, I ask, “Do you like my new school uniform, Daddy?”

You stand there staring at me, not believing what you are seeing. Standing before you is your slut dressed in a school girl’s uniform of sorts. My face is lightly made up, with my hair pulled up into two pig tails, with my bangs hanging down. I have on a white button up shirt, with the top three buttons undone, revealing the top of my white lace bra. The shirt is tucked into a tan color mini-skirt, that buttons up the front. Then to complete the unfit, I have a pair of white knee socks, and saddle shoes. After looking me over closely, a devilish grins slow spreads across your face, you answer, “Oh yes lil girl. Daddy likes it a lot.”

With a little giggle in my voice, I say, “Good, Daddy. I’m glad you like it” I give you a quick peek on the cheek and you quickly place me in your vehicle. You grab my things from my car, making sure it’s locked, then placing them in the vehicle, you get in and we leave.

As we are driving down the road, I reach for my purse and start rummaging through it. Finally I pull out a lollie pop and unwrap it. I begin to slowly suck on it, getting it all nice and wet. “Mmm, cherry flavored,” I say as I turn slightly in my seat to look at you. You glance over at me as I circle my lips with sucker, then suck it into my mouth. I moan softly at the sweet taste of the candy. I watch as you flick your tongue out and wet your lips.

“You know lil girl, it isn’t good to tease your Daddy like that,” you say in a husky, but yet stern voice.

“Tease, Daddy?” I ask in an innocent voice, with a shameless smile on my face.

“Yes, tease, you lil slut. You know full well what you are doing,” you raise your voice slightly as you speak to me in that stern voice. Then looking at me, an almost wicked like smile slowly spreads across face once again.

As we drive along, I look out the window a moment to see where we are headed. I notice that we are heading back the direction that I live. A look of confusion comes over my face and I ask you, “Where are we going?”

“You will know soon enough. I have a surprise for you. Something I’ve been working on while we’ve been separated these past many weeks,” you tell me. I can hear the excitement in your voice as you tell me this.

Absent mindedly I play with the sucker in my mouth as I think about what you have just told me. Slurping loudly on it and sliding it in and out of my mouth, deep in thought, I’m surprised when I feel you reach over and take the sucker from me. I look over to you, little dazed.

Grinning you tell me, “Turn towards me more and raise up your skirt. I want to see what you have on underneath it.” Slowly I raise the bottom of my skirt, though there isn’t much it isn’t showing already. You see my white cotton panties, and notice the wet spot on them.

“Now spread your legs wide and pull your panties to the side.” I do as you tell me, spreading my legs as wide as I can in the car and pull my panties to the side so you can see my shaved pussy. I watch like I’m hypnotized as you take the sucker and slide it between the lips of my pussy. I gasp as you run the sucker up and down the length of my slit.

“You like teasing me, lil girl,” you ask me. Your voice husky with excitement as continue to sugar coat my pussy with the sucker.

Trying to find my voice, just as you find my clit with the sucker. I try hard to answer you as you begin to twirl the sucker on my harden little nub. “Y-y-yes, Dad-dd-dy, I do,” I finally manage to say.

You pull the sucker from my hot, wet pussy and stick it in your mouth. You moan as you suck my cunt juices off the sucker. “You’re such a lil slut, you know that don’t you,” you tell me rather then ask me. Looking at you with glazed covered eyes, I merely nod. You reach over once again with the sucker, sliding it up my slit, till you hit my clit. Again you twirl the sucker round on it and ask me, “Who’s lil slut are you?”

“Y-yours, Daddy,” I answer you in a voice laced heavily with lust. You move the sucker down and push into my slopping hole. You begin fucking me with the lollie pop, pushing it in as deep as you can while you drive.

“Here lil girl, take the sucker. I want to see you fuck that nice, juicy cunt of yours for me,” you say to me. Reaching down between my spread thighs, I grasp the handle of the sucker and start slowly working in and out of my pussy for you. Pulling the sucker out, my pussy lips clinging to it slightly, I slide it up and down my slit, wetting it even more. Taking the sucker from my pussy, I bring it to my mouth and slide it in. I begin sucking my juices from the sucker, as I look deeply into your eyes.

Suddenly you pull the car to the side of the road. I can see the lust burning brightly in your eyes as you place the car in park. You reach for me, pulling me to you. You kiss me hard, almost hurtful, my teasing has sent you very close to the edge. You whisper almost harshly in my ear, “You want to tease, lil girl?” You slip your right hand between my thighs and easily slide two fingers into my dripping fuck hole. You make your fingers dance inside my hole, as you continue to whisper in my ear, “Do you lil girl? Do you really want to tease your Daddy?” You kiss my neck, biting it some, then lean back looking into my eyes, waiting for me to answer.

Trembling as you work my pussy over with your fingers. I reach up and pull the sucker from my mouth. I try to speak, but my breathing has turned into panting. I’m so close to cumming, and you know it. You keep me on the edge, as we look into each other’s eyes. “Answer me, lil girl,” I hear you said, your voice just a husky whisper.

“N-nn-no, Daddy,” I almost scream out, you have me so near the edge of cumming. With my answer, you thrust your fingers in and out of my quivering cunt, quickly. My body tenses up as my orgasm washes over me. I lean my head against your shoulder, my hands grasping your upper arms, as I tremble from force of my orgasm.

You feel my juices coating your fingers as I cum, “Yes, baby, that’s it. Cum for me. Cum for Daddy,” you whisper against my head. I raise my ass up off the seat, you begin to really working my pussy over good, making me cum again for you. You thrust your fingers in me even faster, making sure your lil girl cums really good.

Slowly you withdraw your fingers from my now dripping pussy, and hold them to my mouth to clean. Opening my mouth, you slide your fingers in. I taste my juices mixed with the cherry flavoring of the lolli pop as I suck and lick them clean. I slide my tongue between your fingers, to get the last bit of juices, as you slowly pull them from my mouth.

Sitting down and leaning back up, I feel you reaching for the buttons on my shirt. You completely unbutton it. “Take your bra off,” you tell me. I reach behind me and unhook my bra, then pull the straps down my sleeves, and completely remove it. You push open the front of my shirt, exposing my breasts. You take the sucker from my hand and push it back into my pussy. “Now, turn around and sit like you are suppose to, lil girl.” I look at you in disbelieve, as I turn around in my seat. You smile at me almost wicked like, cause you know as we travel down the road anyone in a vehicle as high as yours or higher will be able to see my breasts. “This is your punishment for teasing Daddy, you lil slut,” you tell me as you pull the vehicle back onto the road.

to be continued…

serenite
serenite
8 Followers