Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat old man," he instructed, a whisper under his breath. There were a few fold out chairs against the wall and Mike didn't argue as he walked over and settled himself down. The girl screamed, her nails digging into the tattooed flesh of the young man's round firm white butt cheeks. The young man finally cried out and slammed his hips down one final time, head thrown back as he filled her full of cum. After a few breathless minutes he leaned forward and kissed the blonde.

"Mmmm, thank you Daddy," she purred. She called him Daddy, he had been right about the audience they were trying to appeal to. There was no way he could be old enough to be her actual father. He reached up and turned off the GoPro attached to his forehead, then kissed her again before finally pulling away and pulled up his pants up from around his ankles, turning to them finally.

"Who's this?" He grabbed a nearby hand towel, revealing knuckles that were tattooed, he began wiping the sweat from his brow and chest as he pulled a pack of smokes from his pocket pulling one out with his lips.

"Tessa's old man. Came storming out here, upset with the way we sent her home." The second young man smirked as he lit up his cigarette, inhaled deeply then exhaled in his direction throwing Mike into a coughing fit.

"Should show him the video." Mike's eyes went wide, video? He knew whatever the video was, he wasn't going to want to see it. Luke tucked his gun away and took the smoke his friend offered.

"Mike, meet my buddy Aaron. And the girl over there is Natasha, my cousin. Just shooting another video for our website, DaddyslittleAngel.com." Mike felt his face burn with embarrassment, that was his nickname for Tessa. He had often told her growing up that she was an Angel sent to him from God. He clenched his fists, jaw tightened in fury.

"He threatened to call the cops." Aaron frowned and looked down at Mike, giving him time to study more of his tattoos, he was covered with so many, some colored, others simply shaded.

"I TOLD you this would happen!" Aaron announced. Luke reached over and ruffled his hand through Mike's short dirty blonde hair.

"I have everything handled man, trust me. By the time Mike here leaves, he's not going to be telling anyone anything." Luke sounded confident, so sure that whatever he had planned would be enough to convince him to keep quiet. His stomach felt unsettled but he continued to observe them.

Natasha stood and after giving Aaron another peck on the cheek and strode out of the room, the red outline of a handprint on her ass and she closed the door behind her. They both looked down at the older gentleman and Luke smiled.

"Sit him down on the bed, I'll get the tablet." It was just the two of them and Aaron held the lit cigarette between his lips as he reached down and pulled Mike to his feet. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the bed and without argument, Mike walked over and sat down, avoiding the obvious damp spots left behind. He looked for escape, for weapon, for anything that could help him get out of the situation. He had left his cellphone in his car, and he wasn't even sure Tessa knew that he had left.

"I don't want to watch any damn video," Mike announced. Aaron closed the distance between them, grabbing a handful of Mike's hair, yanking his head backwards and pointing his finger in his face, more smoke burning his nostrils.

"I don't give a fuck what you want. If you knew what was good for you, you would shut up and do as you're told." He pulled off the camera, as if just realizing he still wore it and set it aside on the desk. Luke returned shortly with a tablet in hand, he was already pulling up the video as he sat down beside Mike, resting it on the bed in front of them. The first thing he saw on the screen was a close up shot of Tessa, her long brown hair was down, framing her face, she was kneeling on the floor looking up in tot he camera, eyes opened wide. Mike looked away just as the video finished buffering and he listened as Luke's voice as he commanded Tessa to look into the camera.

He felt the cold thick metal against his left temple before he heard the mechanical click as Luke pressed the gun into his face.

"You are under the impression you have a choice here. I assure you, you do not." He opened his eyes and looked back at the screen, just as Tessa reached forward and started to unbutton Luke's jeans. Her pretty little mouth opened wide and gasped as she pulled his long thick cock out. Mike watched it harden as her fingers wrapped tightly around his shaft and began to slowly stroke the soft flesh, bringing him to a full erection. His jaw almost dropped at the size of the it as it grew to its full length. His rod was super

thick and at least 9" long, he had never seen anything like it except in other porn videos.He watched Tessa brought her lips down around it, and left a glistening trail behind as she slowly pulled away.

"Tessa was a freak before I ever got my hands on her! We made this video the same day I ran into her at school." Mike shook his head in denial, that couldn't possibly be his daughter.

"I'm afraid so." He turned his head, his face so red that it spread to the tips of his ears.

"Turn it off!" he pleaded. Luke hit him with the butt of his gun, opening the wound in his temple, a trail of blood running down his face, dripping onto his jacket.

"You are going to watch this entire movie!" Mike opened his eyes and watched as Luke's hands grabbed the sides of her head and began pulling her head down, fucking her mouth slowly, watching her eyes bulge as the thick round shaft blocked her airway. Soon tears ran down her face, smearing her mascara; she coughed, sputtered and gasped for air. He allowed her only a few breaths before Luke was shoving himself back down her throat. But Tessa didn't complain, instead she tilted her head, opening her throat and relaxed into his grip, letting him use her. Mike could feel his erection straining against the fabric of his pajamas and he tried to shift a little to obscure it from view. He felt ashamed, how could his body be responding to the sight before his eyes? His daughter, his little girl was getting her mouth fucked by this punk.

He watched as Luke's thrusts got faster and harder, then he grabbed her head for one final thrust and you could see his cock twitch as he emptied himself into her mouth. When he finally pulled free, she opened her mouth wide to show off the load he had given her.

"Now swallow it like a good girl." She obeyed then opened her mouth again to reveal she had done so. Luke pet her face and praised her and that is where he paused the video.

"You see, your little angel grew up to be one sexy little whore."

"You've made your point!" Mike growled. She hadn't lied to protect Luke, she had lied to protect his image of her.

"Have I? How can I truly know for certain that you're not going to run to the cops the moment I let you go?" He thought about it for several second, but he couldn't think of anything he could offer that would make Luke trust him.

"You have my word."

"What good is your word to me? Sorry, but I think the situation calls for something a little more severe." His heart raced as he watched Luke and Aaron exchange glances, Aaron nodded and Luke pulled out his cellphone while Aaron tore a fresh piece of duct tape from a nearby roll and slapped it over his mouth.

Luke put the phone on speaker and they listened as it continued to ring a few more times before someone picked up.

"Yes Sir?" Tessa answered sweetly.

"Aaron's coming to pick you up kitten, will you be ready for me."

"Of course I will," she purred. Luke grinned arrogantly as he watched the reactions play out on mike's face.

"Good girl, see you soon." He ended the call and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"For the record, old man, I didn't want it to have to be this way." He patted Mike's cheek and Aaron slipped on his shoes.

"Hands off, bring her straight back." Luke announced. Aaron rolled his eyes and shut the door behind him.

"Sometimes he gets a little handsy, but overall I trust him. He knows what would happen if he ever hurt her without my consent." Mike's felt his stomach drop, was he implying there had been situations where Aaron had his permission?

"Why don't we watch another movie while we wait?" He picked up the discarded tablet and started to shuffle through the site until he found one he liked. Sitting back down beside Mike he set the tablet down and pressed play.

"Don't forget to open your eyes." Luke warned. It was Tessa, but instead of kneeling before the camera she was sprawled backwards on her elbows on the very bed they were currently sitting on. She wore a simple white tank top with a pair of matching white panties, a tiny red bow at the top; her hair done in twin french braids. She looked very much like the little girl he raised and yet he couldn't look away even though he knew the events about to unfold would tarnish his image of her forever.

"What happens when you think of Daddy?" Her cheeks flushed and she looked away from the camera, a suddenly shy look on her face.

"I touch myself," she whispered, Mike felt his cock throb at her words, so perverted, and yet he couldn't help but get aroused. It was Aaron's voice on the camera and you could tell the camera was from the view of the one he'd been wearing earlier.

"Show Daddy how you touch yourself," he instructed. Tessa reached down, her fingers rubbing herself gently through her panties, the white cotton soaking the moisture quickly enough that there was no doubt she was aroused. Luke glanced over and smiled, there was no way he could hide his tent forever.

"I knew you were a dirty old perv!" Mike wanted to look away in shame, he wished more than anything he was the hardest he'd ever been in his life. It was wrong, he knew it down to the very marrow in his bones. But as he watched Aaron's large tattoo'd hand as he placed it over Tessa's he thought he might cum right then and there.

"Tell Daddy what you want from him." Tessa licked her lips with need as she looked into the camera.

"I want Daddy to fuck me," her hips bucked against his hand as her head leaned back and she gave herself over to the sensations rolling through her body.

"How do you want Daddy to fuck you?" She grinned mischievously as she spread her legs further.

"Anyway Daddy wants as long as it's fast and hard."

"Thinking about plowing your daughter old man?" Luke teased. Even if he had a response the duct tape prevented him from replying again. A horn honking gathered their attention and Luke jumped to his feet with a sick grin on his face. Minutes later the door opened and he saw her there, standing in the doorway.

Tessa's stomach sank as Aaron opened the door and she rushed across the room, grabbing her father's face in her hands. Trails of blood had dried down his face and she winced as she inspected the cut above his brow.

"This wasn't necessary Luke, you didn't have to do this!" she protested.

"He threatened to call the cops kitten, I couldn't let him just walk away."

"I told you to leave him alone Daddy, why didn't you just listen to me?" she asked him softly.

"What are you going to do with him?"

"I thought we could make a little home video, some incentive for the old man to keep his mouth shut." His eyes went wide as he shook his head, his words muffled by the duct tape over his mouth.

"What would you like me to do Sir?"

"Well he's about halfway there already, seems your video gave him a stiffy." She looked back to her father but his eyes remained on the floor.

"Is that true, Daddy? Did watching me make you hard?" Her delicate fingers ran their way up his leg, stopping short on his thigh, just inches from where he strained against his pants. He pulled away but she held his leg down and slid her hand the rest of the way up his thigh, her eyes searching his as her fingers wrapped around his rock hard shaft. He groaned, hips flexing forward against his will.

"Oh Daddy, is this for me?" His heart skipped a few beats and he wrestled away when her fingers reached for his waistband.

"This is happening whether you want it or not, you mind as well relax and enjoy it." Tessa straddled his lap and leaned closer, pressing her breasts against his chest as she kissed his cheek and whispered.

"It's okay Daddy, we do what he says and he'll let us go home and we can forget all about this if you want." She smiled when she pulled her face away and kissed his cheek, leaving the tape where it sat. He could feel the warmth of her through the thin barrier of her red silk panties. It was a pair he did not remember buying and when she brought that heat down into his lap he shuddered.

"Just close your eyes Daddy," she encouraged. Her hand slid down between them and she pulled him free, her hand stroking the bare flesh gently as she ground her silk panties against stiff cock.

"I think you need to get him ready kitten," Luke encouraged and when Mike looked up he noticed the cameras little red lights were on, they were recording. Tessa slid her tight little body down his leg until she was face to face with his lap. Her tongue darted out, licking the precum, evidence of his arousal. He felt trapped, helpless as he watched her lower her lips and slide the tip of him right into her mouth. Saliva coated him and her hand began stroking the base while her tongue played with the head. He pulled against his restraints, the duct tape only stretching and pulling out the hairs on his arms. He threw his head back as his breathing came in short pants, no longer able to control the reactions of his own body.

As much as he didn't want this to be happening, it was evident his body disagreed. The moment he felt her warm wet lips wrapped around his cock he buckled, nearly exploding right then and there. Her head bobbed lower as she took more and more of him, he could feel the back of her throat and his dick pulsed with excitement. He couldn't believe this was really happening and if that wasn't enough reality to deal with, he was really enjoying it. He wondered how he must look in her eyes, but when those caramel colored eyes looked up at him the last thing he expected to see was lust. Tessa took him even deeper as Luke approached her from behind, he began by lifting her dress, his hands sliding down between her legs and smiling at what he discovered there.

"Is my kitten turned on?" Tessa managed a yes before shoving her father all the way back down her throat, her body heaving from the intrusion but she fought her natural reflex and kept him there, the warm moist muscles of her throat convulsing around him, sending a straight shot of ecstasy to his brain. He had never felt anything like it before, where had she learned to do such a thing?

"She's soaked," Luke announced and Aaron laughed as he made himself comfortable in one of the chairs, a cigarette in one hand, a beer in the other. But Tessa didn't let the comment bother her or deter her from her task. She continued sucking, using her tongue to tease his cock while her hands gently cupped the base of his shaft, palm gently massaging his balls.

"Take them off now," Luke's voice was strained as he barked out the command but Tessa reached behind her, pulled the panties down and kicked them to the side. Luke reached forward, his fingers sliding right in and she moaned, the sound muffled by her father's cock in her mouth. He brought his fingers away dripping wet.

"I do believe that if he isn't ready, you most definitely are." Tessa pulled away, his cock sliding out with a wet pop and she climbed up her father's lap, reaching behind her, spread her legs wide, and sinking herself down slowly, letting him feel every single inch of her young tight pussy. His eyes bulged opened wide as her tiny hands planted themselves on his chest and she began lifting herself up and down his shaft slowly, letting him almost all the way out before plunging back down, her body quaking with every thrust. She leaned forward, her mouth just inches away from his ear and he could hear the small noises escaping her lips.

"Can I tell you a secret Daddy?" She didn't wait for an answer, her thighs squeezed tight and he let out a muffled cry as he felt her walls flex down, holding him so tightly he wasn't sure he would be able to last much longer.

"I know about false bottom in your desk drawer," she whispered. His heart skipped a few beats, nobody knew about that drawer. That is where he kept his most private secrets, but where he expected disgust and judgement he found something else in her loving eyes; hunger. She smiled mischievously as she continued riding him, her pace steady and agonizingly slow. Tessa wrapped her hands behind his neck as she took his earlobe in between her teeth and nibbled, a low guttural sound coming out past the duct tape.

"It's okay Daddy, I like that you find me sexy...that the very scent of me turns you on." She bit her lower lip as her hips picked up pace, her hands slid up, burying themselves into the fabric of his sweater as she used the leverage to ride him harder, faster.

"I want you to cum Daddy...cum inside your little girl," she pleaded. He was fighting against it, even though they both knew he wanted it. It was bad enough she was riding him and he couldn't get his cock to go down no matter how hard he tried. The over stimulation had his eyes nearly rolling in the back of his head. Everything else from the evening seemed to fade into the very back recesses of his mind, as his eyes focused on her, only her. The way her body seemed to fit his so perfectly, the way her hands dug into his shoulders as he felt her body cling with frantic need.

"Please Daddy, will you cum inside your little girl?" she pleaded, her voice suddenly small as she stared up at him with wide pleading eyes. She pulled the duct tape from his lips, eliciting a small grunt and before he could utter a single protest she pulled him into a kiss, her tongue minty and cool as it slipped past his lips and her body writhed and he exploded inside her, filling her with his hot sticky cum. She moaned into his mouth, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she hips lifted and lowered just a little more, milking every last drop free. When she pulled away from the kiss she wiped the fugitive tear from his eye and smiled. Her cheeks flushed with euphoria and she leaned forward, burying her face into the crook of his neck, things were definitely going to change.

12