Daddy's Little Butt Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

My finger slid into his hole with no resistance and I finger fucked him for a moment. I could feel my slimy cum coating his insides.

First two, then three fingers sank inside of his ass while my mouth made love to his big dick. I could tell when I hit his prostate by his gasp and jerk upward.

I began to stroke it and tap it with my fingers, almost causing him to rise off of the floor. The thick piece of meat in my mouth was streaming with a mixture of precum and cum and I loved the taste.

I increased the speed of my mouth on his dick and at the same time forced my fingers deeper into his hole.

I could feel his hard prostate swell to twice its previous size and he began to make a noise like, "Huh-huh-huh."

The stream of cum that blasted out of his dick reminded me of films I've seen of oil gushers.

It shot out with such force and volume that even though I gulped it down, it still overflowed my mouth and ran down my chin. He was jerking upward with each spurt, shooting it farther down my throat.

When the well finally tapped out, I eased my fingers from his plundered hole and eased my mouth off of his cock.

"Did I do alright?" I asked.

"Holy fuck, I thought my head was going to explode."

I saw drops of his pearly juice that had landed on his pubic area and balls and I cleaned them each up with my tongue, causing more spasms to shake his body.

Finally, I dropped my head onto the pillow of his abdomen with his gorgeous cock pressed against the side of my cheek.

"There's no way we're going to not do this in the future." he said after a minute or two.

"Huh, cum down my throat one time and you think you're in charge?" I asked playfully as I sat up.

"No, you're in charge." he said looking up at me. "Just feel how much of your cum is dripping out of my ass hole if you don't believe me. But I can tell you one thing."

"And what is that?"

"From now on, I'm sleeping in your bed."

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers