Daddy's Little Cupcake Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Adult daughter is attracted to her father.
1.4k words
4.13
90k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
171 Followers

Chapter 1:

Here you are, 22 years old and still living with your parents. Graduating college was easy, becoming employed is not. The job market is in shambles. Even Daddy's construction business is down. Mother, or as she prefers to be called, Mommy, is the only one in the family with steady and reliable employment. You don't count your two older sisters who both have good jobs, their own apartments, and something you would call a life.

It seems that you were always last to do everything. Last to get a bicycle, last to get a driver's license, last to finish school. Now last to get a job...if you ever do. You were always smaller too. Daddy called you "the runt" when you were growing up. You were the youngest of course, but you were always thinner, more petite than your sisters at every comparable age, and still are. You were bookish and nerdy too, unattractive to most boys. Both of your sisters had boyfriends, lots of them. The closest thing to a boyfriend you ever had was little Jimmy next door.

All of this - your whole life - has been getting you down lately. You haven't slept much in weeks, and tonight is no exception. It's well past midnight now and you're lying in bed, still wide awake. What's more, your relative peace is being disturbed by strange sounds coming from Mommy and Daddy's room. You let it go for a while, but ultimately it gets the better of you. Rising, you stick your head out, look down the dark hall and see their door closed. The only light is that escaping beneath it and through the keyhole. You hear Daddy barking at Mommy like they are arguing, but she seems to be agreeing with him, cooing and calling out, "Yes...yes."

You tiptoe to the keyhole for a peek. Your view is across the bed toward Mommy, who is sitting on the opposite side. She's in black nylons, garter belt and bra, and she is sucking and licking the biggest cock you've ever seen. You are shocked to see that it belongs to Daddy. It is nothing like little Jimmy's paltry little pecker, the only real live cock you've ever seen up until now.

He taps her cheek with a riding crop while she sucks. Tells her what a filthy whore she is and how she needs a good fucking. She nods and slurps in agreement. You've never seen her like this! So submissive, doing everything he demands. She is obviously loving it too. She's crazy for that cock! For the first time you feel jealous of Mommy. For the first time you can see the real reason she married Daddy.

You can't take your eyes off it. You feel so naughty looking at it, watching Mommy worship it with her mouth. You are getting wet between your legs like when you sucked Jimmy's dick. He always pleaded with you to suck it. Not like Daddy. Daddy is making Mommy do as he says. He has a hold of her hair and is forcing her to suck and lick in exactly the way he wants her to. He is using her like a whore.

"Up on the bed!" he growls. "On your elbows and knees."

"Yes sir," she peeps obediently, then crawls catlike up onto the bed.

She is looking straight at you but luckily she can't see through the door. The wanton look on her face is unmistakable. She is lost in lust.

He snaps her ass hard with his crop, his huge dong bobbing nearby. Then he stands over her on the bed and reaches down for a handful of her hair, jerks her head up, slaps his massive cock on her fleshy behind.

She groans in a sort of foggy ecstasy. "Give it to me," she pleads. "Fuck your whore good!"

He pays her no heed. Repeatedly thwacks the thick head heavily into her crack and onto her asshole.

She begs, "Master...please!"

"Master" is a word you've never heard her utter. You're not sure what it means exactly, but you like the sound of it. And you know you want a man to do to you what Daddy is doing to Mommy. Your little pussy is gushing! Your finger is busy on your clit!

Daddy says nothing as He mounts her like a stallion mounts a mare. His huge cock disappears into her cavernous cunt. He yanks her hair and grunts with each of his thrusts. Her eyes roll up, her mouth slackens.

"Oh Master," she pleads. "May I cum with you?"

"No," comes his curt reply.

Then He adjusts his stance for more leverage and pumps her harder and faster. His strokes go deeper. She squeaks a helpless squeak with each one. THIS is the fucking she wants, the fucking she needs.

This is all too much...you are going to cum...you can't help yourself! Standing up, you lean back against the wall, twiddle your clit in a frenzy, gasping, "Oh-oh-oh!" Then shuddering, you get off on the whole scene!

"Oh what a naughty, naughty girl am I," you think to yourself, shivering with pleasure. Then quickly scamper back to bed.

You don't feel like sleeping, but you do feel better than you've felt in weeks. There will be no more playing around with the likes of a Jimmy Jones. You will be giving yourself to Daddy very soon.

Chapter 2:

Mommy's in the kitchen cooking supper while Daddy sits on the couch in the den. He's watching the news on TV and you, his little cupcake, are watching HIM...drinking in his lean muscularity. When you were much younger you were always proud to have a daddy with some muscle. So many of your friends' daddies were paunchy. Yours had been a swimmer in school and even now still has a sleekness about Him. A sleekness your budding sexuality is beginning to appreciate in a whole new way, especially after last night. The commanding way He fucked Mommy. His mammoth cock.

Your gaze is drawn to the thick bulge along his thigh...how did it ever escape your notice all those years before? You had never even thought of him as having one, let alone THAT monster. Every time he shifts in his seat, or spreads his knees momentarily, your eyes lock onto it, savor the shifting contours of the bulky mass straining against the fabric of his trousers.

There's a buzz deep in your pussy, a trickle in your panties. How you would love to give it a squeeze; show him that you are as willing and sexy as Mommy. But you restrain yourself and just enjoy the view. He doesn't mind your looking, does he? He doesn't seem to notice at all.

Your gears are turning, your scheming brain is searching for a way to break the ice, to raise the subject you long to raise. When out of the blue he pipes up, "It's a little cool in here, don't you think? Would you like to sit with Daddy under the afghan?"

"Yes," you nearly choke, your face flushed with guilt for thinking what you've been thinking.

He pats the couch cushion next to him where He wants you to sit, unfurls the afghan to cover you both up to your necks. You snuggle to his side, your hand atop his thigh. He gives you a quick fatherly hug, then refocuses on the TV.

You watch it with him for a while, but flashes of Mommy stroking and sucking Him are soon intruding. Thoughts of the way she served him, the pleasure it gave her, are making you wetter and wetter. You inch your hand toward that magnificent bulge. You can't help yourself, it's a magnet. The closer you get, the harder your heart pounds, the more labored your breathing becomes!

Suddenly he grabs a handful of your hair, just as he did Mommy's, and jerks your head back! His other hand seizes yours and places it directly on it!

"You want to be my little slut, don't you?" He whispers hotly into your ear.

"Oh Daddy," you whisper back. "Yes, yes," your fingers trembling on his massive manhood.

In an instant you realize He knows all. Your fixation with his crotch, your filthy hungers, your secret visit to the keyhole last night. Your panties are soaking through. You are thoroughly busted...and so thoroughly his!

Then comes Mommy's call from the kitchen, "Supper's ready, c'mon you two."

Jack597
Jack597
171 Followers