Daddy's Little 'Girl'

Story Info
The perfect dirty little sissy girl...that would be me.
3.4k words
4.41
123.5k
94
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,195 Followers

The noises he makes, the sound of it all, it's my favorite part. I love the feel of him in my hand but to hear him moan, grunt, make all the 'man sounds' men make when they are being driven sexually crazy makes my little thing wet. The slippery sound of him sliding back and forth through my hand, I love all of it.

Masturbating him is one of the most erotic things I do for him. He loves having my tight little rear end but my hand drives him right over the top. It's the sounds he makes when I use my hand. It's all pure male. I can do things for him with my hand I cannot do with my butt or my mouth. I squeeze as I move up over the head of it with my hand and run the tip of my index finger over the hole of his cock in small circles and play with his pre cum. I push slightly down into it too. That always makes him tighten, squirm under my touch. He cries out sometimes. I truly love that. It's almost too sensitive for him to take, my finger down slightly into the hole of it. And I can do that slowly, very slowly. When he's in me from behind I can tighten my little hole on his huge erection and give him pleasure but not like I can tease and make him crazy with my hand.

"Do you like that, Daddy?"

I purr to him in my most submissive and soft sissy voice as I slide the tips of my pink finger nails over his balls, and move his penis through my other slippery hand up and down. I whisper like I do into his ear when he's on top of me.

"FUCK!..ahhhhh...oooooooo...don't stop, bitch!! Right there...ahhhh...don't stop..."

He shouts out to the room, quivers as I feel him start to throb. I've been playing with him like this for over fifteen minutes, masturbating him slow and sexy. I know because I see the clock on the table next to the couch I'm kneeling in front of. He's taken all he can take. I know he wants to cum. I know what's going to happen next.

I put my mouth close to the head of his erection and open it slightly. I'm on my knees in front of him, one hand masturbating him with k-y jelly, my other hand cradling his balls, index finger pushed up behind them and holding them in place. He's an inch from my face. He's naked and standing before me. Then I feel him tighten just above his balls. I put just the head of his penis into my mouth and hold it in place behind the head with my lips. I know what to expect.

I feel the first huge spurt hit the back of my throat. I taste his cum as it shoots into my mouth. As I stroke him slowly full length, more like milk him, I feel him cum hard. I feel him reach down and take the back of my head tightly in his hand and hold me firmly as he starts to pump. Four, five huge spurts, then softer spurts, almost dripping, he cums completely.

I hurry to swallow, try hard not to choke, my mouth filled completely with his cum. Some of it drips slightly down my chin at the corner of my mouth. I feel it on my naked soft shoulder. He cums huge. He always does. He is pure 100% alpha male.

I look up at him holding his cock straight by the base of it. I bury his semi erection in my mouth. Just the top of my hand at my lips, him pushed five inches deep into my mouth, four inches in my hand. The man is big even semi hard. I like that too.

My pink lip gloss is smeared all over his penis in a shiny ring smeared just behind the head all around the shaft. I see his eyes closed, his jaw clenched. He doing what he does when he cums, he's lost to my mouth and my hand.

"Fuck, fuck...oooo, you little bitch...you dirty little bitch..."

He shouts out under heavy breathing, his sounds bounce off the walls of my living room. I feel him quiver.

I'm kneeling in front of him in the middle of the room. He can see me, see the two of us, in full length the mirror in the hallway. He can see my naked baby smooth rear end, just the bottom of my naked tight and round little cheeks poking out under my short pink baby doll pajama top, ruffled flare at the bottom, chiffon and see-through off my shoulders. I didn't wear the panties that are part of this cute girly outfit. He told me not to when he called. He said he had 'plans' for my rear end. I wanted to be exposed and ready for him, my rear delicately lubricated before he arrived.

He sees my pink high heels, my legs spread slightly and my tiny baby balls and soft little boy-like penis dangling between my legs just under my cheeks and over my shoes. He sees all that up between my spread legs, knees planted firmly in the carpet. He sees my little thing bounce slightly as he now fucks my mouth hard enough to push me back on my knees, still somewhat erect penis against the back of my throat hard enough to choke me. My back arched, butt pushed out far, my muffled choking sounds fill the room. I feel my cheeks spread, tight little slippery hole exposed as I push back on my knees, him slightly driving me backward.

When he finishes with my mouth he pushes me off of him. His hand on my forehead, he pushes me away. He is through with me. For now. I know how he is just after he cums. He is a dominant man. I love that about him.

"That fucking mouth of yours, fuck, fuck, fuck! You are the hottest little bitch, dirtiest little sissy girl ever. You know you are. My wife should learn to suck cock from you. And that hand job, fuck! I should send her to you for lessons."

He looks down at me and smiles. I smile up at him, his cum on my lips, some of it dripping down the corner of chin. I taste him all over the inside of my mouth.

"I am for you. I'm your whore. It's what I love to be. It's what I want to be for you, Daddy. You own me. You know you do."

His slippery semi erection is inches from my face. I love the sight of that. He is almost 9" even semi erect, 10" fully erect. K-y jelly all over him, his cum all over the head of it, he's a mess. I lean forward and start to lick him clean. He watches in the mirror as I clean him with my mouth. I reach up and around behind him and take his cheeks in my hands, feel his muscular rear end as I hold him in place and lick and suck him clean.

He takes my wrists in his hands and pulls me off of him as I finish. He moves away from me and goes to the kitchen. He takes a beer from the fridge and walks back to me smiling, goes to the couch and sits.

"Go fix your face. You're a mess. You're lipstick is all over your face. You know I like a pretty girl. Not a dirty messy one. Go."

He sips his beer as he watches me move to the stairs and up to my makeup room. When he arrived I was at the door in one of his favorite things to see me in, baby doll pajamas. Usually I wear the tops and bottoms with these pajamas, have them in pink, white and baby blue. Today I wore pink for him and left the panties in my lingerie drawer. I wanted to be fucked today, hoped he wanted that too. I was hoping he'd do that as soon as he walked into my house. I love it when he just tosses me to the floor and has me! Instead he pushed me up against the wall, pinned me to it. He took my little penis in his hand and whispered in my ear...'Get that slippery stuff, jack me off.' I hate when he talks like that, HATE the term 'jack off'. I find it crude but say nothing to him. I wouldn't dare. I felt him push me toward the stairs, he slapped my butt hard as I hurried to move and get the k-y lubricant for him. When I came back down stairs he was already naked and standing like he does with his hands on his hips, standing and waiting for me to kneel in front on him and do what I do best—please him. As I redo my pink lip gloss and touch up my eye makeup I think about the taste of him in my mouth. I never liked the taste of a man's cum...but he'll never know that. No man has ever known that. It's my secret.

When I returned to him in my living room he motioned me to his lap. I went to him and sat. I felt his hand go to my rear end. I got goose bumps as he cupped my cheeks with his hand. I felt his other hand rest on my soft penis.

"You are a very good girl. You know that? You are. And you really are a girl. Nobody would ever think you are a boy if they didn't see this baby thing."

He squeezed my penis, took the head of it between his finger and thumb. I felt him pat my butt.

"That isn't even close to being a dick. You're 'passable', as the sissy girls say. You really are. And don't think I don't appreciate that. You're my little girl."

He slapped my butt hard, made me bounce on his lap. He took his hand off my penis and took his beer from the table, sipped it.

"Thank you, Daddy. I try. I don't want to be anything other than a sissy girl for you. I love you."

I kissed his ear. I felt his hand push slightly into the crack of my rear. I felt his probing finger find my little hole, my cheeks slightly spread on his lap. I lifted up to let him at it.

"I want you to go get your paddle."

He felt me close my butt, felt me tense.

"Daddy, please, please...what did I do..."

"GET YOUR PADDLE."

He said it so firmly. The way he does when I know it is the last word, don't talk back, just do as he says.

I hurried off his lap, felt myself choke up as I did. I got the paddle off the wall in my kitchen, the place he makes me keep it in plain sight. I hurried back to him, lowered my eyes to the floor and presented it to him.

"You didn't do anything. I just feel like paddling your butt. Is that a problem? And get me another beer."

No, Daddy, no..."

I said as I hurried to my kitchen, getting him another beer from my fridge. When I returned he took it and took me by my arm and laid me across his naked lap. I could feel his semi erection, already on the way to full erection again as he always gets when he does this to me.

I felt him place his leg up over mine, across the backs of my legs holding them tightly in place and me across his lap. I felt him take my baby doll pajama top and fold it up over my back, my back, butt and legs, completely exposed to him. I felt him reach over my back and take my arm, felt him grab my wrist and pull it up across my back. There is no moving away from him when I'm held like this. I felt a tear in my eye. I felt myself start to cry. I know what is coming next.

For the next twenty minutes the only sounds in the room were the loud, loud slaps of the stiff and painful leather paddle coming down hard across my cheeks and me crying. I whimpered, begged, cried...all of it making him so hard I could feel his cock dig up into my stomach like a club. He paddled me hard and severe. He always does. He doesn't need a reason.

I was at the point of hysterical tears, shaking on his lap, when he dropped the paddle onto the floor. I felt his hand cup my burning and red cheeks. I felt him pet me. He put his finger up into my but pushed into me. I felt his finger go in so deep it made me cry out and arch my back. He held me in place by my arm.

"There, there little boy, easy, give me that hole. Don't you fight me."

He started to move his finger in and out of me.

"Do you have any idea how much I like doing that to you, doing this? My special little whore, that's what you are you know. Paddle you to tears and then finger fuck your dirty little ass, do you know that I think about and jack off sometimes?"

I cried softly as he finger fucked me. And then I felt him let my arm loose and felt his legs move off of mine. I was limp, my arm aching. I felt him pick me up off of him and place me face down on the couch, lifting me by my hips up and over the arm of it. My face dangling close to the floor, steadying myself with my hands on the carpet, he was on me.

As soon as he did that he was on top of me. I felt his huge erection fill me. All I could do was cry, limp and soft, over the arm of the couch, him on top of me from behind, pinning me in place, my burning cheeks feeling him slap up against them. He fucked me. He fucked me for over half an hour, steady and thoroughly, methodically.

After he came in me thirty minutes later he pulled out of me and stood. I knew what he expected. It was all I could do stumble to my feet, limp and used completely, and then go to my knees in front of him. For the second time I sucked and licked him clean. I felt his cum dripping out of me from behind and down my inner thighs as I did that for him, the taste of my rear end and his cum all over the inside of my mouth

He sipped what was left of his beer as he watched me clean him. And he waited as he always does while I got a warm wet cloth and towel to finish cleaning him properly.

My makeup was all over my face. Tear streaked mascara running down my cheeks, the taste of him, my butt, all over my smeared lips. When I finished he sat on the couch and pointed to his empty can. I hurried to get him another beer. As he opened it I stood in front of him.

"Do you like the way I treat you?"

He questioned me. He always does. It's part of him proving his ownership, humiliating me like that.

"Yes, Daddy, yes..."

"Do you have any problem with me making you cry, paddling you almost raw? DO YOU???

"No, Daddy."

I felt my eyes tear up slightly again.

"Do you know how much it pleases me own a dirty little whore like you, do you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I love that it pleases you. I really do."

"Do I give you what you need? Do I, sweetie? You kinky little bitch! Well, do I sweetie?"

He laughed when he said that. He knows I hate him calling me 'sweetie'. It makes me feel shameful, humiliated. For some reason he knows that does it to me. I feel my face turn bright red with embarrassment. I look to the floor. I am powerless with this man. And he knows that too.

"Yes, Daddy...yes, you do. I love the way you do the things you do with me. Yes."

I blurted that out, start to cry openly...

"I love you. I do. I love the way you treat me..."

"All the right answers, little sissy boy. Now, do your dirty little show for me. You know that amuses me. Do it, sweetie. Let Daddy see. Come on."

He smiled, laughed softly to himself. He wanted me to masturbate in front of him, do my as he calls it, 'dirty little show'. He sipped his beer and stared up at me, dominant look, smug smile on his face.

I started to play with my soft penis, held my butt and pushed it out toward him as I did it. It took what seemed like forever to get myself erect in front of him. It always does. When I did get semi hard I lost myself to it. I saw him hold his hand out. I struggled to cum for him, breathing and moaning deeply. He knew I was ready to cum. And he knew that I knew I am to do it into his hand. I bent my knees and positioned my little penis over his hand quickly. He caught every drop of it as I dripped into his cupped hand.

"Ooooooo, such a bad boy. Bad, bad boy. I know you feel that. Because it's what you are, sweetie. A bad boy...ooooo...bad sissy boy!"

I lowered my eyes and finished milking myself for him. I could feel his eyes locked on my face enjoying my shameless humiliation. I knew what he expected next of me.

After I knelt and licked his hand clean, I didn't need to be told, he got up off the couch. He wiped his hand on my face, patted my cheek gently. As he started to dress I stayed on my knees. I felt the shame I always do just after I cum, after I come face to face with what I am, who I am. I felt lost. I know the sissy sexy toy 'girl' will return, return with a vengeance. But right then, the taste of my cum, his cum in my mouth, soft and dripping, his cum running out my rear end, I felt like the most shameful and humiliated whore imaginable. And I am powerless to not be that. I am addicted to this man and his treatment of me.

At my door, him dressed, he looked at me.

"You know you're really very pretty. And don't think that. And don't think that I don't love you too. I do. What we do is beyond special. You just keep saying 'yes'. Don't you ever say 'no' to me."

I looked back at him over my shoulders, still on my knees. I felt the first twinge of the submissive sissy start to come alive again.

"You and me, we have a very good thing going on. I'm going to visit you this week, fuck you in bed, like I do my wife. I know you like that when I take you like that. And I won't paddle you like I did today. Promise. You dress extra special for me. I know you like to look pretty for me. You think about that when you play with yourself. You think about how hard you make me. My wife can't do that, not like you do, sweetie. And think about how good you are at what you do. You really are the perfect dirty little girl."

I looked at him as he left my house, closed the door behind him as he said that. I went to my hall and watched him drive off. I stayed in front of my hall wall length mirror and started to masturbate a second time. I looked at myself in the mirror. He was right. I am pretty. And very good at being doing what I do. Perfect little dirty sissy girl, that would be me.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,195 Followers