Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy/little girl role play fantasy with an added twist.
1.1k words
4.01
44k
37
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Complete Fiction. All characters are adults. For adults only.

*****

"Yes, you are my hot little slut! Suck that cock long and deep! Take it! You make Daddy feel so fucking good! Ahhhh, yes, that's it little girl. Lick that head with your tongue!"

Daddy, like most all men, enjoys a good blow job, but from little girl it's extra special. This special role play feels so dirty. This escalates the excitement and his adrenaline.

"Turn your ass toward me now," Daddy says urgently. "Let me feel you as you suck me. Yes that's it."

Little girl parallels her body with Daddy's so he can play with her ass and pussy, keeping his cock in her mouth the whole time.

"Your pussy feels so good. You like it when I finger your pussy when you suck me?"

Little girl, pulling off Daddy's cock, says eagerly, "Oh yes, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!"

Little girl moans with pleasure as the tingling in her thighs and pussy intensify.

"I love feeling your sopping wet pussy when you suck me. Can you feel me getting harder in your mouth?"

Not stopping to answer Daddy, she mumbles something through the cock stuffed deep in her mouth. Daddy is now stroking her clit with his finger, running circles around her little button as his other fingers dive deep in the wet folds of that sweet little pussy. The smell of her sweet young sex fills his nostrils. Her breathing builds and builds, becoming increasingly difficult as she stuffs Daddy's cock deeper and deeper into the back of her throat. Without warning or indication, little girl suddenly rises, and then quickly bends over the arm of the couch.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Oh please, please, please fuck me," she begs with the most intense longing she could possibly muster! "I have to feel your cock inside my little pink dripping wet pussy! Now Daddy, please! I got to have it!"

Little girl doesn't see Mr. Smith peering through the crack in the hallway closet door. Though it was her request for him to be there, Daddy did not tell little girl about his presence. He has his cock out and is gently stroking it as he looks on. Daddy quickly gets behind his little girl's ass, gripping his cock with one hand and pulling her left ass cheek forcibly to the side with the other, he presses his aching head against her opening pussy lips. Slowly and firmly, Daddy enters her with care. But not with too much care.

"Oh yes Daddy, that's it! Thank you, thank you! Fuck me Daddy," she loudly groans with delight.

Daddy rocks his hips, driving his rock hard cock deep and then back out to the opening, then slams his cock forcibly into her cunt. Little girl cries out with the pleasure only pain can produce. She is loving it so much.

"That's it little girl, just like that! Take it! You like Daddy's cock slamming into you? Oh, oh, oh, my God," cries out Daddy!"

Again without warning, little girl jumps up, gets down on her knees, and takes her Daddy's cock into her mouth.

"You're going to make Daddy cum so hard!! Oh shit! Shit. Oh shit. Yes!"

Daddy's cock erupts into little girl's mouth. As Daddy grunts with intensity only a massive orgasms produce, cum starts to spill from the corners of little girl's mouth. She holds his cock in her mouth and does her best to swallow all she can. Little girl loves to eat cum. As Daddy looks to the hallway, Mr. Smith makes eye contact with him. Mr. Smith receives the go ahead nod to approach. He pulls out the blindfold, and sneaks up on little girl from behind. Still cleaning Daddy's cock with her tongue, she is still unaware and didn't see it coming. Mr. Smith reaches around with his left hand, and while crouching down to one knee, he grabs her forehead and pulls back. She doesn't move much, as the center of her spine meets the knee of her mystery assaulter. She lets out a squeaky gasp. With his other hand, Mr. Smith places the blindfold over her eyes, and with expertise, quickly secures it with both hands. Little girl tried to scream initially, but recognized his scent and immediately relaxed a little, not too much as to keep up a little bit of the struggle. She feels intense tingling in her pussy as her juices begin to freely flow once again. Her excitement is nearly unbearable as she moans with excitement without speaking. Mr. Smith rises, drops his pants, pushes little girl forward making her ass stick up as she lands on all fours. Without warning or care, he slams his rock hard nine inches into her sopping wet pussy. Little girl screams with pain.

She soon screams, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck me, Mr. Smith! Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Daddy looks on watching Mr. Smith slam his monster cock into little girl. It doesn't take long and Mr. Smith unleashes a monster load deep into her. They both spasm uncontrollably, shaking with incredibly passionate orgasms. A mixture of cum soon leaks out and drips to the floor. Little girl feels a rush of tingling all through her body and collapses face down on the floor. A few moments later, Daddy lays next to his little girl and instructs her to get up.

"Let me taste your juices and his cum all over my face."

She climbs up on Daddy for a 69. She grabs his partially erect cock and sucks it into her mouth. She squirms her hips into position and hovers her pussy over Daddy's mouth so he can taste.

"You taste so good. Cum is dripping out of your gorgeous pink little pussy."

Daddy licks and slurps, and collects all the fluids he can from her cunt. He then twists his body around, kneels over little girl as she turns over, and lets all the fluids drip from his mouth into hers. She groans with pleasure as she takes the cum mixture of juices into her mouth. She pushes it back out, and as she sits up and it runs from her chin and runs in between her perky heaving breasts.

As little girl rubs cum all over her tits, she looks Daddy in the eye and says, "Look Daddy, you made such a nasty mess on your little girl."

Mr. Smith looks on, as he strokes his monster cock back to its fullest. The actions of Daddy and his little girl inspires an intense desire to fuck them both. Daddy doesn't know about Mr. Smith's secret fantasy, but with a little courage, he soon will.

"So hot little girl, so hot. You made Daddy hard again. Get up! I've got to have you again!"

Little girl scrambles to her feet and bends over the couch once again, and shouts, "Oh, fuck yeah! Take me Daddy! Fuck me!"