Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" Keri exclaimed

I remained silent and she grunted in frustration but knew better than to orgasm. My cock jumped when, Sandra leaned down and ran the flat of her tongue from Keri's anus to clit, causing the girl to buck her hips up, seeking out the warm wet tongue that was sending pleasure throughout her body.

"Do not cum without permission," I reminded her harshly.

"Master!" she grunted through gritted teeth. "Please."

I remained silent, watching as she fought to hold off the torrent of her orgasm but her whole body was taut and responsive as Sandra's experienced tongue licked her cunt. Keri could only moan and grunt in need as she tried to hold back, waiting for me. I could tell she was so close, just at the edge, but she would wait for me. She would wait for permission.

Finally, I said "cum," and she screamed out in orgasm, unable to control her responses. She forgot I was there and didn't even there was a camcorder in my hand. She only could feel the orgasmic sensation of pleasure running through her body as she exploded, and her juices streamed out of her open slit. I could smell the thick smell of sex in the air.

Sandra lapped them up, sucking the juices with wet smacking sounds, ravenous for the girl juice as she slipped a finger into the well lubricated sex hole that was just waiting for penetration. Keri pushed her hips down as the orgasm subsided in her, leaving her whole body afire in sexual craving. Sandra pushed another finger into her and began pumping them in and out of the slick pussy as her lips latched onto Keri's clit and sucked on the engorged sex organ as her tongue teased it continuously.

Keri was moaning, unable to control herself, as she fought the ropes binding her, nearly screaming as her body took control of her senses. The only thought and focus that she had were the hands and tongue touching her, bringing her to sexual heights she did not know possible. Sandra used the palm of her hand to hold the younger woman down, allowing her to lick, suck and finger the previously bisexual virgin pussy in earnest, with all of her effort.

It was all I could do to keep from jumping from my seat and raping both women as the cameras rolled. Nonetheless I unzipped my khaki pants, releasing my hardened and aching cock whose head was already coated with precum. I started lightly stroking my cock as Sandra sucked Keri off to another mindblowing orgasm, her fingers pumping in and out of her wet cunt. Keri's whole body went rigid as she screamed in pleasure.

"Look at your father, Keri," Sandra said with a grin, as she turned to me with a grin. She took Keri by the hair and turned her eyes toward me. My daughter's eyes were glazed over and sparkling with sexual need and excitement as her body screamed for more attention.

"See his rock hard cock, how big it is?" Sandra asked. "See how excited he is? See how much it arouses him and excites him to see me sucking his little girl off, bringing her off to orgasm after fucking orgasm and using your body as my playground? It's making me wet just thinking about fucking your brains out while be videotapes it, recording the two of us making love. Let's give him another show."

Without waiting for a response from the still panting and sex starved Keri, Sandra swung her legs around and straddled her face, lowering her pussy to the waiting mouth. I saw Keri lick her lips through the viewfinder and watched as her hips undulated uncontrollably.

"Now baby, lick," Sandra cooed, "That's it, girl. Use the flat of your tongue, lap up at my pussy like a little kitty cat. That's right baby, start at my anus, oh that feels so good, now go all the way to my clit." Keri dutifully followed her instructions and licked the woman in earnest, making grunting noises as her little tongue darted and lapped at the wet pussy atop her.

Sandra looked straight at camera and smiled with a sultry look in her eye as she bit her lip and threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. Her hips started to move over my daughter as pleasure coursed through her body. Sandra lowered herself farther into Keri's mouth and her hands went to her heavy breasts and her fingers started pulling and playing with the taut nubs, only driving the woman to a higher level of ecstasy.

"Oh, baby you were born to lick pussy," Sandra moaned as she started to ride her face. "Now suck on my clit baby. Yea baby, suck. Harder. Harder! Use your tongue on my clit while you're sucking baby. Ohhhhhhh, so good, so fucking good." Sandra was panting and bouncing on my daughter's face and I could clearly see her pussy juice seeping from her wet cunt, running down her thighs and coating Keri's face who was eagerly licking and sucking it up.

Sandra looked right in the camera as she approached orgasm. "Do you like this master? Do you like us performing for you? Your hot sexy daughter licking me to orgasm? God, she feels so good! I knew she would be so good at this!"

"Master please may I cum?" Sandra asked suddenly, her body tight and her eyes looking toward me. "Please, allow this girl to cum!"

I nodded just perceptibly and she moaned, bowing her back and throwing her head to the side as her eyes clenched. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she said suddenly and the flood gates opened as her body spasmed through an explosive orgasm.

I watched as Keri grunted and squealed in fear, not knowing what was happening and helpless in her bonds, being HELD down by Sandra's body. Her cries were muffled as Sandra mashed her sopping wet cunt into her face as she squirmed helplessly, drowning and gagging on the river of female juice.

"Suck out her cum," I commanded from where I sat. "Use your tongue and suck out her cum from her pussy."

With her eyes scrunched shut, Keri did as she was commanded, lapping at the juices and before I knew it, she was hungrily sucking and licking, her small feminine tongue jutting out as she made wet slopping noises.

"Mmmmmm, you lick pussy like an old pro," Sandra said with a satisfied grin, squirming her pussy against Keri's mouth. She bent down and pulled Keri to her knees and led her to the couch, near me.

Keri knelt, rocking back on her heels, still highly sexually aroused, her whole body gyrating as she made small mewling noises. I could see Sandra's sex juices coating her face and chest as her eyes shone.

Sandra turned to me but kept her eyes lowered. "Master, it would please this girl if you would come sit on the couch."

Wordlessly, I stood and sat down at one end of the couch, facing them, my cock rigid and covered in pre-cum. She smiled and sat down on the edge of the couch, spreading her legs widely.

"Now for part two of your lessons," Sandra said in a sultry voice as she snaked her fingers through Keri's black hair and pulled her head down toward her waiting cunt. "Now use your tongue on me slut."

Without having to be told twice, Keri bent down and started to lick and suck Sandra's pussy. The older, more experienced girl was moaning almost immediately and lifting her body to the young lover who was exploring her inner folds with tongue and lips. Within moments, Sandra was nearing orgasm with her hips gyrating in rhythm with Keri's licking and sucking.

"May I touch you?" Sandra asked as I videotaped her lesbian experience with my daughter. I nodded affirmative. I leapt when I felt her warm feminine fingers wrap around the shaft of my cock, stroking me. It was slick with my pre-cum and it was wonderful to feel her fingers teasing me.

I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. I stood up abruptly and put the video camera on its tripod and walked back to the couch. With my need nearly overpowering me, I pulled Keri away from Sandra's pussy and mounted her. In one swift motion, my cock was buried in her hot wet cunt to its hilt.

"Master!" Sandra exclaimed as she arched her back and dug her fingernails into my forearms. I growled as I felt her cunt muscles clamping down on my cock. I started fucking her with long slow strokes, enjoying the hot wetness of her fuckhole as Keri watched with shining eyes.

"Come play with my clit," Sandra said and the younger woman obeyed her, taking her place on the couch. Her fingers found Sandra's slick clit and started strumming it in rhythm with my cock.

Sandra pulled Keri's face to hers and they kissed deeply, soulfully, which only made my cock ache all the more from the erotic sight of the two females kissing. Before I knew I was slamming into Sandra's cunt hard and fast as her cunt juices splashed onto me. The room was filled with the sounds of wet slurppy sex and the moans of the two females who were exploring each others' bodies.

"Your daddy's going to cum inside my pussy," Sandra breathed to Keri. "Master is going to give me his seed." She could feel my cock throbbing and the purposeful thrusts of my cock as she wrapped her legs around my waist and met every stroke.

"Oh, master!" Sandra exploded as I came inside her, filling her with my hot seed. Her quivering orgasming cunt clutched my cock and she shook with spasms as the hot seed forced her submission from her.

I pulled my cock out of her and pushed Keri's head down to Sandra's cunt. The girl knew what she was to do and attacked the pussy with gusto, licking and lapping all of my cum out of her chain sister. She moaned and licked, feeling her own heat growing. Yes, I had turned her into a regular sex starved slave, unable to resist sex in any way or in any fashion.

Sandra started moaning again as I mounted the couch and she turned to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked me well, cleaning the sultry mix of cum and cunt juice off of me. She paid special attention to my balls, licking and sucking them while she stroked my cock.

Seeing that my cock was hard again she looked up at me. "Master, this girl begs to see you fucking his daughter."

I smirked down at the slave. Sandra had always had an eye for Keri, never coming out and saying it but always silently, subtly acknowledging the attraction. She had a good eye for slave flesh and never denied being a pronounced bi-sexual. When I had told her that she would be bringing Keri into the world of bisexuality she couldn't agree quick enough. I had used her many times and Sandra was never one to turn down a master that had trained her and had used her in the past.

Grabbing Keri by the hair, I threw her to the floor on her belly. My cock was already hard again with my balls tight with cum. I ached and knew that I needed to be serviced again. Keri yelped but didn't move, knowing that she was a vessel for my pleasure.

She remained absolutely still while I came behind her. Roughly, I spread her knees, raising her ass in the air and then thrust into her, filling her hot and quivering pussy. She responded immediately meeting my strokes as I fucked her hard. She tried to squirm, but I held her down, taking her wrists and forcing them to the small of her back. I used them for leverage as I fucked her, she completely helpless in my taking of her.

Her cunt felt good, wet and tight as her muscles gripped my cock. "Yes master. Fuck me. Fuck me good. Use my body for my pleasure. I love being your slut. Your cock feels so good, master. Please find me pleasing master."

"He won't find you pleasing unless you are pleasing," Sandra informed her. "He is a strong man and will take what he wishes." Sandra smiled at me. "Permission to touch you." I nodded in acquiescence. I felt her small feminine tongue on my body, kissing and licking at my neck and chest while her hands cupped my balls. "Master's balls are full of cum," she smiled and rubbed my daughter's cunt juice into them.

While I pumped into Keri, Sandra reached under her started fingering the girl's clit. Jeri was already writhing and squirming in a sexual frenzy but when she felt the other girl's fingers on her she went over the edge and came hard. "Master! I'm yours! I yield me! You own me! You own me!" Her cunt quaked and spasmed against my cock, gripping its length like a glove.

I thrust into her one last savage time and exploded inside her, once again leaving my hot seed inside her cunt. Keri did not seem discontent as I released her and pushed her down on the ground. I leaned over and kissed her while she quivered lightly, mewling in the sexual afterglow of her submission. Her skin was hot and sweaty against my lips.

She yelped when I removed my cock. I kissed Sandra hard on the lips and she sucked my tongue into her mouth and gave my tongue a small blow job before I broke the kiss. I carried Keri up to bed and Sandra followed. I fell asleep to the brunette's mouth on my cock, lightly sucking on me. It was a pleasant way to fall asleep.

12