Daddy's Little Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's little girl loses her virginity, finally.
2.9k words
4.5
363.9k
144

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers

So there I was, lying in bed with my sweet and beautiful daughter. It didn’t take much for her to seduce me. I had always wanted her, and apparently, she had lusted after her father for a long time. I didn’t know how this might change our relationship, it was definitely new ground. It felt right, it felt good, and my guilty feelings were few. She was 18 and able to make her own decisions. I had never felt more loved, or loved someone as much as I loved her. We were meant to be together.

Heather moaned lightly as she napped against my chest. I held her in my arm as I marveled at her young hot body. Naked and snuggling against her father. I reached my hand to her head and stroked my fingers through her long dark hair. She opened her eyes and stared into mine as our thoughts of love flooded through us.

“How do you feel, heather?”

“I feel great daddy, I have never felt so complete in my life. I love being here with you.”

I rolled on top of her, our naked bodies mashing together. I kissed her delicate lips. Heather closed her eyes as I kissed her cheeks and nose. Letting my tongue slide across her pouty young lips again. I trailed my kisses and licks down her neck and along her shoulders, making my way to her perky mounds. I slid my body down a little more as my mouth made contact with Heather’s milky white boobs. I kissed and licked her nipples and all over her breasts, especially the undersides. I pushed them together and licked down the middle. I squeezed her nipples in my fingers while kissing down to her bellybutton.

“Ohhhhh, Dadddy, that feels sooo good..” Heather was moaning to me. “Mmmmm Yes daddy, you make me feel so good.”

I let my tongue slide from her bellybutton down to her small furry patch of dark hair above her virgin pussy. I rested my head on her mound, hugging my daughter’s pussy. As I lay there enjoying my daughter’s skin against my cheek, I suddenly smelled her sweet nectar emanating from her young tight flower.

“You smell so good babydoll, I wanna kiss your pussy, spread your legs so daddy can look at and taste your pussy ok?”

“Ok, mmmm, how’s this daddy?” Heather’s legs were spread wide as I stared at her lovely young slice of heaven. I leaned forward and kissed her at the top of her virgin slit. I let my tongue slide up and down gently along her tight quivering pussylips. Heather’s juices were flowing, her body was arching, her breathing was heavy as I placed my mouth on her pussy and sucked on it.

“OHHHH GOD, Daddy!! How do you make me feel so good? Ohhhhh Myyyyy Your tongue feels so good on my vagina daddy.”

“Call it your pussy, babygirl. Daddy likes it when you call it your pussy.”

“Ok daddy, My pussy is so wet, I love how you suck on it, please don’t stop!!”

I kept licking and sucking, using every trick in the book. Heather suddenly grabbed the sheets in her hands and tilted her head back in a glorious orgasm.

“Ohhh Daddy!!!! I’m CUMMING!!!! Oh My, OH my goodness daddy, I’m CUMMING SO HARD!!”

I held her hips as Heather bucked wildly against my face. She looked into my eyes as her orgasm ripped through her young naked body. She held my head against her pussy as cum flowed into my mouth. I drank up her sweet nectar and loved every minute of it. I nibbled on her sensitive clit making her scream one more time before I crawled back up and snuggled with her.

She was panting against my chest.

“Turn over baby, Get on all fours for your daddy.”

“Yes daddy” heather answered, her breast still heaving from the orgasm that just ran through her virgin body. She got on all fours and I knelt behind her.

“Keep your butt up and lay your head on the pillow, ok baby?” I helped her get into the position I was looking for. I spread her legs so that now her ass was the center of attention. I put my hands on her butt and massaged her tight buttcheeks. Spreading them apart and then back together. I gave them a couple gentle spanks as I let my finger slide along her wet pussy. I rubbed her clit as I knelt down and kissed her young anus.

“OHHh daddy, your kissing my butthole!! Daddy? Is that ok?”

“Yes baby, daddy likes kissing your butthole. Spread your butt for me, babygirl.” Heather’s arms came back and spread her perfect cheeks for me. I looked at her little pink flower and placed another kiss on it. I let my tongue play all around her butt, then I pushed it into her tight hole.

“YESSSS, oh my gosh daddy, Are you sliding your tongue in my butthole daddy?” she squirmed under my anal assault.

I held her ass as my mouth and tongue began to suck and lick her ass in earnest. I tongued her butthole until it was sloppy wet, then I slowly tried to slide my finger inside. I pushed my index finger inside and she clamped down on it, tightening her young inexperienced ass muscles.

“Daddy!! Its to tight, it won’t fit!” She pleaded with me, not knowing that this was going to happen.

“Mmmmm” I slid my finger a little deeper and then I pulled it out. I kissed her butt one more time. I took my hard cock in my hand and rubbed it against her tiny teenage pussy. She moaned as my cock gently parted her young tight pussylips. I watched as her pussy stretched wide to try to take my thick cock inside. I pushed in a little further until my tip poked inside.

“OHHHH , DADDDYYYYY!!! ITS SO BIG!” Heather was practically screaming as her virgin snatch was being penetrated by my hard thick member. I pushed in a little further, her wetness encircling my manhood. I got a couple inches inside of her tight pussy when I felt her cherry against my tip. I started to push in and out gently, not breaking her virgin barrier. Heather was moaning and pleading with me to make love to her, make her a woman. I continued fucking her virgin pussy for a few more minutes. I pulled it out and told her to turn over. She turned around and laid on her back, spreading her legs and opening her pussylips with her cute little fingers. I looked down and poked my cock into her pussy once again. Once I was inside she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked straight into my eyes.

“Do it, Do it daddy, take my virginity, I have been saving it for you for a long time daddy.” A tear rolled down her cheek as my cock came in contact with her cherry. I held it against her womanhood and looked into her eyes.

“Please daddy!, slide it in, I know it will hurt, just do it! I need you inside me, I need you inside me all the time daddy. Please fuck me, fuck me like you have always dreamed of, Make love to your little girl, fuck your little girl daddy!!” With that last word I thrust deep into my girl, ripping through her virginity in one fell swoop. I buried my cock deep inside my girl’s tummy and held it there as she winced at the initial pain. A couple more tears rolled down her innocent cheeks as my cock throbbed in her pussy.

I hugged my little girl tight as I lay on top of her. Heather whispered in my ear. “Thank you daddy, thank you so much. You feel wonderful. I can feel your dick pulsing inside me.” I started to slide in and out, letting her get used to my thickness and length. She was very tight! Her pussy clamped onto my shaft like a vice. It felt like her pussy could suck my entire cock in and my balls too. As I held my girl close, I began to hump her body.

I was burying my cock deep inside Heather with every thrust. I began to go faster and faster, My balls started slapping her bottom as my cock pistoned in and out. I looked into my little girl’s eyes, her green eyes looked lovingly back into mine. My cock was thrusting in and out of her tight young virgin pussy. I placed my lips upon hers as my cock buried itself deep in her pussy, holding it there. Our lips were locked as my cock exploded with cum. I was cumming inside my daughter as we kissed. She moaned when she felt my cum squirting into her, splashing her insides with my hot daddy cum.

I unloaded every drop inside her pussy. I held my cock inside of Heather as I rolled over onto my back, bringing her on top of me. I grabbed her buttcheeks and squeezed them as her body went limp on top of mine. She fell asleep on top of me with my cock still buried in her de-virginized twat. I had a wide smile on my face as I soon fell asleep with my daughter impaled on my dick.

I don’t know how long I was out, I felt heather moving on top of me and I opened my eyes to see her bouncing up and down on my hard shaft. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw her boobs bouncing up and down. Heather’s pussy was slamming down onto my cock with wanton lust. She was moaning loudly as her body was once again rocked with orgasmic rush. She rode me like a cowgirl should, hard and fast. I was close to cumming when she suddenly stopped and pulled herself up and off my cock, taking my cock into her hand. She stroked it a couple times before directing it to her little butthole.

I couldn’t believe it! My little girl was trying to poke my cock into her tight virgin ass. She rubbed my tip along her hole, getting it nice and lubed. She lowered herself, trying to force my shaft inside her anus. Her face was grimacing as my cocktip poked into her butthole. She looked at me with a worried look in her eye.

“Oh baby, your so good to me, Your ass is so tight!” I whispered.

“Oh daddy, I cant get it all the way in… Its so big, I know you want to stick it in my butt daddy.”

“Your right babylove, I am going to get inside your butt. But let’s take it slow. I don’t want to hurt you, yet.” I chuckled and she laughed with me. She tried to squeeze my cock deeper in her anus. She screamed as my cock inched up her tight backside. She pulled it out and collapsed at my side.

“My sweet little girl, such a good girl for daddy.”

“Yes daddy, I will do anything for you, I promise. You can do anything you want to me daddy, anything at all, I trust you and love you with all my heart!”

I kissed my daughter and hugged her close. I said I was hungry so she bounced up off the bed and went to the kitchen and started cooking while I slowly made my way after her. She was in the kitchen totally naked, making me my favorite sandwich. I walked up behind her and placed my soft dick in between her buttcheeks and hugged her, smelling her hair as she giggled. We ate our lunch and were putting the dishes away when I whispered into her ear. “Heather, my beautiful daughter, I am going to make love to your mouth.”

“How are you going to do that daddy?”

“I will show you my precious little girl.” I pointed to the couch. “Have a seat.”

Heather sat on the couch looking up to me with her luscious green eyes in wonderment. She was still a virgin in many ways, and was unaware that I was about to assault her young mouth, and stuff my cock down her innocent throat. My cock was soft as I put one foot on the couch, displaying myself before her eyes.

“Wrap your lips around it lovergirl, I want you to feel it grow inside your mouth.”

“Yes daddy, whatever you say big boy.”

“Mmmmm yes, that’s it baby, mmmm your so soft and sweet.” My cock began to grow inside my young girl’s mouth. It started at 2 inches and was now a full 8 hard inches. She could fit about half of it in her mouth.

“I love feeling it get bigger in my mouth, it’s so hot and hard!” She said as she let it slip from her moist full lips. “Can I touch it with my hands daddy?”

“Not yet sweetie…Sit up straight and open up.” I guided my tip into her open mouth and shoved it deep inside. Heather’s cheeks puffed out as she momentarily gagged on my thick hard shaft.

“You’re doing good babygirl, It’s ok if you choke a little. I like to hear you gag on your daddies cock ok?”

“Ok daddy, I cant breath when you stick it in so far though..” she whimpered to me.

“I know honey, I wont keep it in to long.” I smiled down to her.

I grabbed her head and ran my fingers through her long dark hair. I used both hands and got a big handful of hair on both sides of her head, like ponytails. I started to slide my hard dick in and out of her young hot mouth, not to hard at first.. letting her get used to sucking a cock. She had never sucked one before, so I had to tell her what to do a few times. No teeth, use your tongue, relax your jaw muscles, stuff like that, as she began to get very good, soon she was sucking on me like a pro.


Now it was time. I stuffed my cock down her throat, startling her as she looked up at me. My balls hit her chin as she gagged on her dad’s cock. I pulled it out as she coughed in front of me, catching her breath.

“Daddy, you …” I thrust my dick back into Heather’s mouth again. I started pumping in and out. Faster and faster, fucking my little girl’s face. Her cute little hands went to my hips as I pumped into her young virgin mouth. My balls were slapping her chin on every stroke. Her throat was getting used to my length. She wasn’t gagging as much anymore. I slapped her pretty cheeks with my hard wet cock as I pulled it out of her mouth. I rubbed my cock all over her face and then stuffed it back down her young throat once again.

I held the back of her head and pumped into her mouth. I was in pure heaven as I felt my balls tighten. I was going to cum.

“That’s it baby, Daddy’s going to cum now, ok?”

“MMMHMMM mmmPhmmmm” She tried to say, but turned into a moan.

“OOOHHH YESSSS” SUCK IT ALL DOWN” I screamed as I pumped my throbbing cock deep into her mouth as she started moaning loudly. . I started shooting my cum straight down her throat, not even giving Heather a chance to spit it out. I was depositing my load directly down her young virgin throat, holding my cock in her mouth as my balls rested on her chin. Spurt after hot spurt of cum squirted down my little girl’s throat. She looked up into my eyes as a tear streamed down her cheek. She was gagging on my cum as I let my cock come out of her mouth, shooting one more long rope of cum from her forehead down to her chin. Heather licked her lips and breathed heavily as she swallowed all that was left in her mouth, which wasn’t much because it was already down in her belly.

“Oh my god, daddy, that was so hot. I can’t believe you fucked my face. You are doing things with me that I never, ever imagined! I could feel your sperm spraying and sliding down my throat daddy. It tasted soooo good! I could drink it all the time. I’m serious dad. You taste wonderful.”

“Oh baby, you did so good. Swallowing my cum like a good little girl. Did you like when I slapped your face with my cock?”

“Yes daddy, Do it again!” I held my cock in my hand, dripping cum still. I slapped her young cheeks and forehead with my dick, splashing cum into the air. I rubbed my wet sticky cum all over her face with my softening dick. Heather’s face was shiny with cum as she opened her mouth taking me in her hot lips once again. She gave my semi-hard dick a little bath, cleaning all the cum from my shaft and balls. I stroked her hair as she cleaned me up.

I leaned down and picked her up in my arms twirling her in the air as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My naked girl squealing and smiling as I carried her to the backyard and threw her into the pool. I jumped in when she came up for air. She was screaming and yelling at me for throwing her in the pool without warning. We were laughing and holding each other a second later. Heather’s eyes were twinkling, her shiny wet hair glistening in the sun as our lips met in a passionate embrace.

“Daddy? I have something to ask you….”

Part three cumming soon!!

WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers