Daddy's Little Helpers Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

"Anyway, after we graduated, I went to work full time at the car lot, getting into sales and coordinating the sales and service departments. In only three months, people were actually coming in and asking for me when they wanted to buy a car. I always made sure they got the best car for their money, and I made sure that when it was brought in for service, it was clean and ready when it was promised. By the time a year had passed, I was passing customers to other salesmen who seemed to believe the same thing I did about do the best you could for the customer. Your mom and I decided to start planning our wedding.

"About that time, one of your mom's friends from back in high school; had a really bad breakup with her boyfriend. He really put her down and your mom couldn't seem to bring her back up. Caroline asked me to help her friend out, at first it was just talking, but your mom pushed it and at her insistence, I ended up taking the girl out on a 'date'. She was so surprised when I treated her nicely and Caroline insisted that we go out together, the three of us, to show her that what I had done with her was normal, not a put-on for her. Things got a little carried away after that and your mom and I had sex at the girl's house and she joined in. We ended up setting her up with the center from the prom court and last I heard they had five kids and six grandkids and were living in Colorado.

"So that's how your mom and I got started in helping her friends through difficult times. In reply to your question earlier, Lexie, yes, your mom had me performing that service many more times. Sometimes it was several weeks or months, even a year a time or two between those sessions, but it continued all the way through until a few months before her accident. I have to admit that I enjoyed the times that your mom set that up, but I never did anything that she didn't set up and approve. And I always made sure that the woman involved knew that it was Caroline's decision and only with Caroline's approval that anything could happen, usually with your mom's participation, too.

"Now, now that I have talked about how all of that came about and how it proceeded. I think we need to talk about what has happened in these last eight weeks...

"I know that society says I should be horrified at what has happened and as I said, it did catch me by surprise. I guess I should explain that back when I broke my arm, and you were all talking over in the corner of my room, I heard more than you thought I did. I knew what you all were planning and it made me remember what your mom thought and did all those years and what she would say to me about me shutting down my life.

"Maybe the pain killers affected my listening skills, or maybe I just missed it or misinterpreted it, but I don't remember anything that indicated that you all wanted to participate in my sex life yourselves. In any event, now we have participated and we need to determine if what we did was right for us or not. As I said to Sophie, I hope that what we did will be a bright memory for each of you. And, from what you have said, it seems that it is. And now that I know that you were the partners in that first, fifth and eighth weeks, it will be an even more precious memory for me.

"You girls know that I love you more than anything else in the whole world. And you know that you three are the only thing that kept me from just shutting down and following your mom when she passed. You have had more time to think this over and it appears that you all feel that what happened was the right thing to do.

"You may not have thought of this at all, and I want you to think it over carefully if you haven't already and you can tell me your thoughts later. But now, I will need for you to tell me something; are you happy with things exactly the way they have been for the last two years before these last eight weeks, or not? I guess what I need to know is if this was a one-time event that you just needed to experience, or if you feel that it is just the first time of a continuing experience.

"You may not all agree in your thoughts and that's all right too. Don't feel bad either way; right now, I need to take some time to think. I have to make sure that I don't feel that what has happened will in some way hurt you, then I can think more on whether continuing would hurt you."

"Dad, you're right. We have had a lot more time to think this over than you have had. Lexie, Sophie and I have been thinking about this seriously for the last eight weeks and we know what we want. We even got together this morning for a couple hours to review our thoughts and we have come to a conclusion. If it hadn't been for the requirements of maintaining the anonymity of the study, all of us would have jumped you already. They tell me that they would have waited for me to get my shot at being with you before they did again, but I wouldn't have waited to the eighth week if the study hadn't been in the way.

"So what we are saying, Dad; is that if you don't want to beat us off with a stick, you have three women that you are going to be loving on a very regular basis. And we still do want you to be available when we have friends that need your special touch. We'll try to be patient and not all jump you at the same time, and we'll try to only have you make yourself available periodically so that you can recover between times, but you will be our man. And even if or when, we find someone whom we feel might become our life match, and we start to share our lives with that person, we will still need to have you as that safe and loving haven and source of comfort, for ourselves, and our friends."

"Yes, Dad," said Lexie, "This is going to be an on-going thing, definitely an on-going thing!"

"Yes, permanently," said Sophie!

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers
12