Daddy's Little Princess

Story Info
Daughter's all grown up and ready to replace mom.
25.1k words
4.67
350.9k
469

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers

I had come home earlier than I had planned with business a little slow at the store and plenty of help there. I figured I could use the time to load more stuff to my online store. I have a comfortable office at home and get more done when I'm alone and not being interrupted. Besides, I wasn't in the best of moods because of the argument with my wife Linda last night. Not having sex in over a month helped to start the argument, but knowing my wife as I did, I accused her of not having a similar month long dry spell. She would neither confirm nor deny it, but she ended the argument just the same.

So I was a little off my game when I walked in the house and was met by my daughter Teri in her tiny white bikini. This one was a skin-hugging spandex that outlined every sumptuous curve of her body. She loved wearing white because she thought it was a sharp contrast to the dark Mediterranean skin she inherited from her mother. Her nipples stood proudly, almost poking through the light, tight material.

"Hi daddy!" she chirped. Always perky, she came over and gave me a hug, sliding her arms around my neck, and then giving me a short peck on my lips as she had done thousands of times before. There was nothing sexual in it, strictly a platonic welcome home kiss. But something in those sultry dark brown eyes said that something was changing between us.

"I'm going to hop in the shower so don't flush the toilet," she admonished.

"Boy you fuck up one little time and they never let you forget it." Her arms were still around me and I still had my hands on her bare hips. "I'm just getting a snack and I'll be in my office. Promise not to flush."

She kissed me again, her lips lingering a second or two longer than normal, and slowly slid her arms from my neck down my chest. Her long fingernails sent chills through my body as they softly raked over my nipples and I found myself gripping her hips harder. She smiled and pushed herself away. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but it was creating some very un-fatherly feelings in me. Or was it just me being horny from a lack of sex?

"See you in a few minutes. Oh, and Lisa's out by the pool so don't get startled if you hear someone." She turned and bounded up the stairs, giving me just a glimpse of her pretty, round little ass. The snake in my pants was awakening and I chastised myself for my lack of control around my own daughter. But damn, even her mother was never that cute.

I'm not sure when I noticed that Teri had grown up. She had the short-cropped black hair like her mother with those dark brown, sultry eyes, but the comparisons pretty much stopped there. Her mother was tall and athletic with a full chest, tiny waist, and flared hips while Teri remained petite like her grandmother. At just over five feet tall, her well proportioned body had the look of a young swimmer or a gymnast with curves.

I thought of all those nights over the years when she would be watching television with us and then suddenly would just get up and come and plop herself down in my lap, curling up on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her. She never did this with her mother, at least not while I was around. Linda had enjoyed doing this when we were first married, but once Teri was born, she had taken to curling up in her own over-sized chair.

Sometimes when Teri was sleeping in my arms, Linda would shift position in her chair so she was facing me instead of the television. Then the teasing would start. She would fondle her enormous breasts through the soft silky nightgown until her nipples stiffened and became visible. Then she would pull one of her large pendulous breasts out of the gown and pinch that hard nipple and mouth "Oh Daddy!" at me. When she was sure I had an erection, she would start playing with her pussy, fingering her slit through the soft shiny material until it was wet. Then she would start mouthing "Yes Daddy, Yes Daddy!" while I looked on helplessly with a bulge in my shorts and my little angel in my lap.

I didn't get to spend much time with Teri while she was growing up, so when I was with her, I gave her all my attention. I had always thought the teasing was part jealousy and part Linda's need for kinky public sex. As the memories passed quickly through my brain, I wondered if there were more to it. Had she been trying to make me see Teri as something more than my little girl or had something happened to Linda in her childhood that prompted her actions?

I quickly dismissed the thoughts and grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to the cupboard for the pretzels. That was when I noticed Lisa out by the pool. She was laying by the pool in a purple suit similar to Teri's white one. She was on her stomach with her boyish round buns staring at me. It appeared her top was off and her long blond mane was cast to one side while she soaked up the rays. Her fair skin glistened in the sunlight either from suntan lotion or perspiration.

Teri had been friends with Lisa since childhood having met in kindergarten and staying close right up to their recent high school graduation last week. It was unusual in this neighborhood for families not to move away as careers changed but somehow our two families had survived and Teri and Lisa were closer because of it.

Lisa had matured physically at a much younger age, puberty hitting her just before her teens. At first it had been a problem for them with Teri being very envious, but as friends do, they worked out their differences and the relationship grew stronger. Lisa was a half-foot taller than Teri with a chest that even my wife was envious of, a flat stomach and still somewhat boyish hips. Given the way her chest filled out, one would have thought the hips would have followed, but they had yet to develop. She still had a nice well rounded ass and flat tummy, the total picture showing a beautiful young lady. The bottom of her shimmering purple suit left a lot of her beauty exposed to the sun.

I heard the shower start upstairs and then looked back just as Lisa rolled over; those large pendulous breasts unleashed were swinging back and forth as she tried to get comfortable on her back. This was an even better view that her lovely little backside. And that purple bottom was hugging her skin so tight, that I could see a perfect outline of her delightful, swollen mound and the ample slit that dissected it.

With her earbuds in, she obviously hadn't heard me come home. I don't think she had even noticed that Teri had left her until she looked around. With a slightly aggravated look, she pulled out her earbuds and propped herself on her elbows so she could expand her view, not finding Teri anywhere. Her frustration obvious, she grabbed the suntan lotion and squirted some across her chest and then into her hands.

She lay back down and began to massage the milky fluid into her light, now pinkish, skin. She began by spreading it out quickly over her torso and then slowly began to work it into the soft skin of her flat tummy and ribcage. She started a slow massage around her navel and then carefully worked her way up to those mammoth mounds. It took both hands to work the creamy lotion into the pale, white boobs that had been encased in the purple top. She lifted the left one, working underneath the heavy flesh, then back up and over the pale nipple that quickly popped up, glad for the attention.

I set down the pretzels and reached down and unzipped my fly, releasing the swollen meat that had been pressing against the front of my slacks. Clear, thick fluid was oozing from the tip and I spread it up and down the entire length of my hardened shaft. My heart was beating faster and every nerve in my body was awake as I stroked my meat while watching this nubile nymph. I took a long gulp on the cold, frosty bottle of beer and then turned my attention back to this gorgeous young girl.

Lisa continued to work that stiff nipple and I could see her breathing quicken as well, her ample flesh rising and falling at the same pace as her massaging fingers. She switched to her right breast, again slowly massaging the lotion into her skin until it blended perfectly with her alabaster flesh. She teased the nipple, squeezing and pinching it, while her breathing continued to quicken. Leaving her right hand on that nipple, her left hand began a slow trek downward, eventually sliding over the soft material onto her mound.

I chugged the rest of my beer and then used the condensation from the bottle to add more fluid to my stroking. The chilled liquid only added to the stimulation of my long hard cock. I dreamed about spreading the material of the tight purple bottom and burying my tongue between the dark pink lips that I was sure rested there.

I watched as her hand pushed against the soft cloth, her middle finger forcing the material into her slit and making the outline of her mound complete. She began to work it faster and harder, the spandex disappearing between her wide crack and making a gorgeous cameltoe. The swelling of her mound was a dark pink, but as she continued to work it, I watched in awe as it turned a beautiful shade of deep red.

My stroking became faster and I knew there was no going back now. I would need to finish this or I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the work I needed to do. I could feel my body quiver as I watched her and could feel the lava boiling in my balls as my sac tightened.

Lisa was desperate for release as well and pulled the material aside so she could insert two fingers from her right hand while the left hand worked her clit. Her lotion covered fingers easily slid in and out of her pussy. She didn't even bother to look around to see if Teri might be coming back. She no longer cared about anything but her own pleasure now.

I slowed my stroking briefly, looking for something to shoot my wad into, and grabbed a dirty cup from the sink. My eyes quickly locked back onto those fingers as they worked in and out of the tight pussy. I looked up to her beautiful face, now contorted in agony as she waited for the inevitable climax. Her full lips were wide apart and quivering as she gasped for air while her hands flailed away trying to bring her satisfaction.

She gripped her clit between her thumb and index finger and began to squeeze and rub as she tried to muffle her moans of pleasure. Her cute butt lifted off the towel as the slick fingers worked furiously, and I could picture my cock sliding in and replacing those fingers. My knees suddenly got weak as my cock surged forth spewing gob after gob of my cloudy liquid into the cup. I squeezed my cock hard and felt a second surge as more cum followed and dribbled down into the cup. My body was shaking as I continued to stroke even after the liquid stopped.

Lisa was now moaning loudly, her back arched as her left hand squeezed her clit one last time and held it while her orgasm rippled through her body. Her humongous tits were laying off to the side now, her chest heaving as I watched her shiver in delight. The muscles in her legs and tummy were well-defined as the tingling rippled through every nerve ending in her body. She slowly let her butt lay back on the towel and removed her fingers from her wet pussy. Her hands came back up and clenched her tits, rubbing the nipples intensely as that tingling gradually left her body. Now feeling somewhat guilty, she looked around again to make sure she had not been caught.

I quickly grabbed a paper towel and wiped the remains of my cum from my softening prick and then tucked it back in my pants. I rinsed the cup out, washing my seed down the sink and placed the cup back where it had been. With one last, longing look at Lisa, I grabbed another beer and the pretzels and briskly walked to my office and shut the door. I heard the shower stop and was thankful for the timing. It took a few minutes and about half the second beer, but I finally got down to updating the web page list of items.

My wife Linda had warned that she might be late tonight due to a presentation she was working on to lure a new client and after our discussion last night, I was certain she would not be home tonight regardless. I had been wondering for some time now if work was all she was doing when she stayed out late. Our sex life had fallen off sharply since her promotion last year and had been fairly active prior to that. Given our past history, I wouldn't have been surprised if she was having an affair with her new assistant, even if she was a female. Her lack of acknowledgment last night seemed to confirm my suspicions. At least with her gone, I could get this work finished tonight and have tomorrow night to myself.

There was a knock on my door as the knob turned and the door opened. Teri was freshly showered and had put on a pair of tight, white short-shorts and a loose white tee shirt. With her dark skin as a background, the outfit glowed like it was under a black light. Her dark hair was still damp and disheveled giving her that freshly-fucked-in-the-morning look. Shit, who thought about their daughter like that? What was wrong with me?

Meanwhile Lisa now had the purple halter top to her suit back on with the matching skimpy bottoms. The purple looked much brighter close-up and her pussy was still swollen and well defined in the tight bottoms. Her long blonde hair hung down her back almost to her ass. It certainly added to her appeal but it must be a bitch to take care of being that long.

"Hi Lisa, how are you today?" I asked trying to be polite and giving me an excuse for staring at her lovely face and body.

"I feel wonderful!" she cooed as she stretched her arms up over her head and pushed those enormous tits up and out, the nipples clearly visible. "Thanks for letting me come over and use the pool. It's the perfect way to relax on a hot day."

"You're welcome to use it anytime you want," I offered, knowing what really caused her to be relaxed.

"I forgot to tell you," Teri broke in seeming annoyed that I was paying attention to someone other than her. "Mom called and she'll be staying in town tonight because they are catching an early morning flight to meet their new customer. I think she said, they agreed in principle over the phone so they are flying there to meet them and get the paperwork signed. Not quite sure where "there" is, but maybe she'll call you later. So, can we order pizza and can Lisa stay for dinner?" I couldn't tell if she was irritated because she had to play messenger or because of the vagueness of the message.

"Well, that's wonderful news I guess," I said half-heartedly. "Yes you can order pizza and Lisa can stay as long as her parents don't mind. Let me know when it's here and I'll come and pay for it." She got this funny look on her face like she wanted to say something. "Or do you ladies perhaps know this delivery boy and maybe want to handle this yourself?"

Teri smiled and walked up to me with her hand outstretched. I fished out a twenty dollar bill and glanced up at her. There was that look again. I added another ten to it.

"Just make sure he gets the tip. After all, you want to impress him."

"Thanks daddy, you're the best," she smiled, reaching down to take the money and giving me another smack on the lips. "Love you!" And off they scooted, slamming the door as they left.

I turned back to the computer, trying my best to keep the visions of those two lovely nymphs as far in the back of my mind as I could. It lasted about forty-five minutes until Teri brought in a plate with two slices of pizza in one hand and a cold beer in the other hand. She had changed her shirt and was now wearing an old shirt of mine that she had cut the bottom half off.

"What was wrong with the clean shirt you put on after your shower? With your mother gone, you know who will be stuck doing the laundry this weekend?"

It wasn't the laundry that I was upset about. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were poking fiercely at the ragged material. When she leaned slightly to set the pizza down, the bottoms of her breasts came into view and my manhood was reacting to the lovely sight, much to my chagrin. I could picture my hand slowly rising up to cup the tender morsel.

"I know daddy. I just didn't want to risk getting pizza sauce on it. This one really doesn't matter if it gets dirty. Although I do look better in it than you ever did," she smiled, trying to lighten my mood.

"Sorry sweetie. I don't mean to be a grumpy old man," I smiled back.

"I know daddy. And you're not old. Grumpy maybe, but we both know that's mom's fault."

I stood to give her a hug and she jumped into my arms and held me tight, her cheek next to mine. I had one hand under her tight ass while the other clutched her bare back to keep her from falling. If she felt the protrusion in my pants, she was ignoring it.

"I'll always love you daddy," she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek softly. Her voice sounded sad but the words came out authentic.

She leaned back slightly to look me in the eyes, and then rubbed her nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss like we used to do so many years ago. Then she kissed me. It started soft but passionate and was certainly not a father-daughter kiss. I couldn't help myself and responded, my lips forming perfectly between hers as the passion rose. It probably only lasted ten seconds, but it seemed a lifetime. As she let her legs down, I released my hold on her and let her down gently. If she hadn't noticed my erection before, she most certainly did as her lithe body slid down across it. I was flustered and didn't know if I should apologize or thank her.

She stepped back and smiled as she checked out my bulge. Her smirk said she was proud she could turn me on and showed no sign of guilt. Her half-shirt had risen up just enough to expose some breast flesh, which she quickly remedied.

"Lisa's staying until 10:00 if you want to come out and watch a movie with us. I promise I'll behave."

"What are you watching, Twilight or The Notebook?" my sarcasm evident in the tone of my voice.

"Actually, it's Ironman 2. Scarlett Johansson has some kick-ass outfits you might like."

"Hmm, maybe I will join you later," I smiled my most lecherous leer. She turned and left, leaving the door open so I could make out bits of conversation that made it difficult to concentrate on what I was working on.

But having finished my pizza and third beer, I thought better of it and continued working into the night. I finished just before 10:00 and had everything stuffed back into my briefcase for morning. I wandered out to the living room to check on the lovely ladies who had fallen asleep while watching the movie. I caught a brief glimpse of Scarlett in her tight black leather outfit and immediately regretted not watching the movie.

Lisa was asleep in my chair, the white over-sized shirt having ridden up just high enough to bring those bright purple bottoms back into my view. Visions of the afternoon lingered only briefly as I looked over to Teri to see her laid out on the couch with the bottoms of those lovely breasts in plain sight of my wanton eyes. I coughed once and both young ladies awoke from their slumber.

"Well, two sleeping beauties. Must have been too much sunshine out by the pool today. C'mon Lisa and I'll walk you home."

"It's only two blocks and I'm an adult now. I think I can walk home alone," she said sarcastically.

"Bullshit," I said irritated. "It's dark out and even if this is a good neighborhood, bad stuff still happens occasionally. I'd expect the same from your parents if it was Teri at your house."

"Alright, alright, Mr. G," she conceded and yawned. "Let me grab my bag." She trotted upstairs to Teri's bedroom to retrieve her clothes.

Teri stood and stretched which totally exposed her breasts. My eyes locked on the perfect round orbs. They were just the right size for her petite body with absolutely no sag. The dark areolas were puffy and the nipples stood proud and long. They were certainly more than the pencil eraser tips her mother had. Guilt immediately rushed over me at enjoying the sight of my half-naked daughter.

Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers