Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I . . . I guess . . . I'll find out soon.

David asked me if we could have a threesome.

Now I can finally meet the bitch.

******

-DAVID-

"Why do you want a threesome?" Eileen asked me suspiciously.

"I just thought it might be a new experience for us to try," I lied. "I know you said that we don't do much besides make love anymore, but maybe we can try something that will be new to explore. Something fresh to broaden our marriage."

I was selling the pitch like I sold insurance at my day job, and I could see Eileen's interest piquing. Then, she dropped a bomb on me.

"So if I decided to bring another guy into our bedroom, you'd be okay with that?"

The suggestion hit me like a ton of bricks. Eileen had been 100% faithful to me our entire marriage, as I had been to her before I started being blackmailed by Ronnie. Like any guy, when I heard the word "threesome", I immediately thought of myself banging two chicks, but she had thrown ice water over that fire with one simple question.

But I was stuck. If I didn't sell the idea to her, then Ronnie would punish me, and that meant mortal danger to everything I cared about. Eileen herself included.

I swallowed my pride and answered, "It would be weird, hon, but I would do whatever made you feel good."

I was lying my ass off so much I thought someone might hand me an Oscar.

Eileen smiled softly at me for that, and then she said, "I'll think about that. But, I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with. And to be honest, I've always wondered what sleeping with another woman would be like."

I thanked God for letting me dodge a bullet there. At least for now.

Eileen and I began to discuss the details of the group session, and I have to say—we were both getting turned on by the idea. It turned out that what I said to her in lies actually came true: just talking about the idea rekindled a spark between us.

Eileen made it clear that I was not to fuck our lover without a condom, and that she was NOT going to watch while I did her. Eileen wanted this to be a full cooperative experience between the three of us. I didn't have a problem with that—I was just giddy that my wife wanted to experience something like this with me. For the first time since it'd started, I thought that my affair with Ronnie was the best thing to ever happen.

In the meantime, Ronnie introduced me to her friend, the one that I was to suggest to Eileen. She looked about twenty-two, the same age as Ronnie, but when I asked, she stated that she was actually twenty. Okay, so I was off by a couple of years. In any case, Ronnie was right—I did like her. She was very pretty, sweet and polite. I never did have sex with her, but of course, I knew that I would get the chance eventually. For now, Ronnie was simply getting the two of us acquainted, to better sell the idea that she was a friend of mine when I introduced her to Eileen.

Rhonda had created an entire cover story for me about how she was a customer at wor. Fortunately, Eileen seemed interested in meeting her. She did seem to fidget anxiously the first time they came face-to-face, and I got the sense that Eileen was somewhat jealous of how young and pretty she was. But I assured my wife that those things meant nothing to me. Which was true. I didn't actually know this girl. I'd only met her two or three times when Rhonda sent her to my job so that we could go over our "parts".

In any case, eventually the three of us retired to the bedroom, and the threesome went off without a hitch.

Afterwards, Ronnie came to me in private and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you, Daddy. Now, I have everything I need, and it's thanks to you."

I had no idea what in the hell she was talking about, and she only winked without telling me anything. Whenever I saw that twinkle in Ronnie eye, it almost made me shit myself, and this time, there was something especially malicious about it.

Shortly after that experience came and talked to me about another threesome. As we started thinking about candidates, she suddenly told me: "Okay, so there's this guy at work that I think is rather handsome and he—"

I think all of the blood drained from me at those words. I had known this was coming for a while, and I knew it was only apropos after what we'd done—and after what I'd done with Ronnie all this time—but the weight of it just struck me like a ton of bricks. I stopped the conversation and told Eileen I needed to go get some air, and I didn't return home for almost twelve hours. I didn't decide to finally come back until my wife called me and told me she was worried.

"Honey, if you don't want to do this, then you don't have to."

My guilt came crashing down . . . hard. I tried to insist that it was fine, and we could do it if she wanted to, but she knew I was lying. "I don't need anyone else but you, David. I'm only upset that you weren't honest with me the first time I mentioned it. But, that's okay, baby. Let me show you that you're more than enough man for me."

Her smile only blossomed as she dragged me into our room.

But as I lay thinking in the dark of our bedroom, with Eileen's warm, loving arms draped around me, I started thinking. I didn't expect that it would hurt so much when Eileen suggested being with another man. Even if it were with my permission, it would tear my heart in two to watch some other guy fuck my wife. I'm not insecure about my penis size—hell, I'm told it's actually quite above-average—but the thought of someone else sampling my Eileen's gorgeous body . . .

. . . It pissed me off to no end!

But then I started thinking about what I'd been doing with Ronnie. For the first time, I looked at it from Eileen's point of view. And I didn't like what I found.

I had always told myself that I had no choice about what I did with Ronnie. Yes, I enjoyed it . . . holy God did I ever . . . but it never would have started in the first place if she hadn't threatened and blackmailed me into it. While I guess you could consider me a 'willing' participant now, I had no doubt that I still loved my wife. If she ever left me because of all this, I would kill myself. I couldn't bear to live without her.

But at the same time, I couldn't live without Ronnie anymore, either.

Ronnie's body had sparked sensations in me that I had never even known existed. She controlled my mind and body with equal malleability, knowing exactly how far she could push me. I'd never felt more alive and more like a stud. My young, nubile daughter was going to impossible lengths to keep my cock in her pussy—to keep my babies in her womb—and it just excited me to no end. I still wanted to grow old with Eileen, but I was beginning to see the things that Ronnie possessed that she lacked.

I remembered the comparison between the two that I had done: 'Beloved Rhonda' versus 'Bitch Eileen'. Though I knew it was an exaggerated account of both my lovers, it was still largely true. Her bitchy attitude recently had shown me that Eileen was not good at maintaining herself when things went out of hand. At the first sign of trouble, Eileen always panics and assumes the absolute worst. While Ronnie merely stays cool and analyzes until she finds a solution to regain her control.

I thought: if I had to make a choice, which would it be?

I just have to pray she doesn't find out, I told myself, or if she does catch me, I'll just explain everyt—

And that's when I recognized that I'd fallen completely. It was then that I knew I had totally betrayed my wife.

What the hell was I saying!? 'If she catches me'!? That's exactly how cheaters think! They cheat and cheat and tell themselves that what their partner doesn't know doesn't hurt them . . . but that isn't true. Trust is very much a part of someone. It's every bit as real as their facial expressions, their feelings, and their actions. A person gives out their trust as an extension of themselves and expects the recipient to take care of it the way they'd take care of their actual body. And I had abused Eileen's trust . . . badly.

I looked at my beautiful wife sleeping beside me. I didn't deserve her. Not at all.

It was then that I knew what I had to do. Ronnie had told me what the consequences would be if I ever told my wife the truth, but I didn't care anymore. I wouldn't make any excuses. I just had to trust Eileen, the way she trusted me. Even though I had betrayed her over and over again, and she'd probably want nothing to do with me, I had to do one last thing to prove that I loved her.

But I had to do it without Rhonda knowing.

And that meant being extremely careful.

******

-EILEEN-

I hate to say it, but I really did want to enjoy our little group sex. I honestly had always wondered what another woman would be like. And that's what made it so weird. My mind was screaming at me not to enjoy it, but my body wouldn't listen. In my heart, was no way I was going to enjoy sex with the bitch that was ruining my marriage, but in reality, I enjoyed it way too much.

I wasn't terribly surprised when I saw who it was. The same blond bimbo I'd seen at David's job before. What did surprise me, however, was that she seemed as dumb as a bag of wet cat hair. She was unbelievably beautiful and possessed a humongous set of tits, but I had thought David would be above such a cheap floozy. But obviously, it was becoming clear that I didn't know my husband as well as I thought I did.

So now I had to think: what did I want to do? David seemed happier than ever, and the threesome had returned some our lost intimacy. Despite my attempts to deny it, I had to admit that I enjoyed it thoroughly, although I definitely would have wished for a different partner. I brought the idea of two men up to David and he freaked. For some reason though, the hypocrisy there actually made me feel happy. At least now I knew that David didn't just want to give me a way cheaply. I didn't want any other man but him, although I was willing to do what it took to make him happy.

But it just tore me up every time I thought of him cheating. I still had no proof that he'd done anything, so if confronted him I knew he would just deny it.

But this time, I couldn't bear to hear it anymore. Not after meeting her. Not after bringing her into our bed. Now, if I had to hear David lie to me one more time, I would lose my mind.

Also, let me confess something: it wasn't the affair that was killing me. Although the idea that some other woman was fucking my man made me jealous, it was the knowledge that I could no longer trust the man that I loved that destroyed me. David and I were supposed to be one soul, but if refused to be honest with me about something this sacred to our marriage, then he wasn't the type of man I could be with for the rest of my life. I did believe that David loved me, and I knew that I loved him with all my heart, but trust is too vital—too important to our relationship.

As I sat behind my desk at work, I twirled my wedding ring, deciding whether or not to take it off. I promised myself here and now that if I did slide this ring off of my finger, it would never be put back on. So I needed to think long and hard about this. I needed to make the choice that was going to affect the rest of my life.

Was trust so important to my marriage that I was prepared to end it here and now? I couldn't prove David's infidelity, so if I divorced him, I had no leverage. The split would destroy both of us. I needed to really know whether or not being able to trust the love of my life would be worth all of that headache. All of the aggravation. All of the pain.

And then I decided, yes . . . it was.

Like I said, trust is everything. If David had wanted another woman, he could have come to me. I don't know if I would have agreed to let him sleep around, but at least I would have been given a choice. At least I would have known that my husband respected me enough to allow me to make some decisions in what was supposed to be a partnership. Hell, even if he'd cheated on me, but came and confessed to it, I would have likely forgiven him. Like I said, my only dream is to grow old with him, and I'm willing to sacrifice almost anything to do that.

Except trust.

With my vision blurred by tears, I gripped the ring tight and began to slide it off. My hands shook and shivered the whole while, and my heart felt like it was tearing in half.

And then, just at that moment, the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, trying my best to hide the fact that I'd been crying.

"Hey baby," said David's voice.

Hearing him say that, just after what I'd decided to do, almost made be shatter to pieces. But, I held it together and replied, "Hey honey. Um . . . what's up?"

"I just, ah, wanted to ask if you would mind heading to the Secretary of State's office and getting a new plate sticker for me. Somehow, the old one rubbed off of my car and I gotta get it replaced before I risk a ticket."

I hesitated for a long while.

"Hello?" David said. "Leeny, are you there?"

"David, I . . . we need to—" I bit my lip, desperately wanting to say what was on the tip of my tongue, but being way too spineless to do it. "I'll pick it up on the way home, okay?"

"Thanks, sweetheart. This means a lot to me."

"Yeah, okay" was all I could say.

"Love you."

"I . . . love you, too."

******

I got to the Secretary's office shortly after I left work, and the whole time I wondered what the hell I was doing there. Why was I doing this? My marriage was over. Why would I do this for a man who obviously didn't love me enough to stop betraying my trust?

And the answer was . . . because I loved him. And I couldn't just walk away.

But still, I toyed with the ring on my finger, still firmly locked in place just for now. I had bought myself more time to think, but my answer still hadn't changed. It would take something dramatic to convince me that there was a chance to save my marriage. To make me believe that David still loved me.

Then suddenly, I heard his voice. "Eileen."

I spun in shock, finding David standing right behind me in the vehicle sticker line. "David!" I cried. "What are you doing here? I thought you needed me to—"

"You have to follow me now," he said. "We don't have much time."

David grabbed my wrist, firmly but gently, and led me away from the crowd. In my heels, I was barely able to keep up with him as he walked so briskly. The whole time, I was calling to him, demanding an explanation for why he told me to come here if he could just have done it himself. Eventually, David pulled me around a corner, into the employee area of the surrounding mall.

"Okay, this is good," he said, "I think we can talk here."

"What's going on, David?" I asked him angrily. "What's this about?"

David took a deep breath, and I saw the color drain from him. He took slow deep breaths as if he was gearing up his courage to say something. I felt a sharp dread tingling in my spine as I waited.

"Eileen," he said with remorseful eyes. "I've been cheating on you."

Even though I knew it. Even though I'd known for a while, that didn't stop my heart from breaking. Just hearing David admit that, just hearing him say that he'd betrayed me and our marriage vows, made me burst into tears and start pounding my fist into his chest.

"You bastard! I knew it! I knew it! Damn you! You BASTARD! Oh God!" David didn't raise a hand to stop me or to defend himself. He just let me beat on his chest again and again as I let out all of my emotion. "Why?! Why would you do it!? And for her!? She's just some dumb blond bimbo! How could you throw away everything just for something that stupid?!"

"No," David said gently. "You've got that part wrong, Leeny. It wasn't with her."

"What?" I said, taken by complete surprise. "Then . . . then who was it?"

David turned his head away from me, and he looked down at the floor. I didn't think it was possible, but it seemed like this confession was going to be even harder than his first. I could see tears start to flow down his cheeks as he started to tell me.

"It was . . . Oh God forgive me . . . It was . . . Ronnie."

My entire body went cold. I couldn't have heard that right.

"Ronnie? OUR Ronnie? Our daughter?"

He only nodded.

"You . . . you sick FUCK!" I yelled, and I started to storm away. But then he grabbed my arm.

"Don't . . . don't you touch me, you MONSTER!"

But he didn't let go. "I deserve that," he said. "I deserve everything you say to me right now, but I need you to listen. I can't just let you go just yet."

"David, take your filthy hands off me right now, or I'll scream!"

"Leeny, please listen to me. Your life is in horrible danger."

I held off from screaming, but I didn't stop struggling. "What . . .? Why should I believe you?!"

"You shouldn't, really," he shrugged. As I finally calmed down enough to actually look into David's eyes, I saw how much this was hurting him. How frightened he seemed to be. "You really have no reason to trust me anymore, sweetheart. But . . . I'm begging you to."

He was so sincere. I found my anger beginning to fade, replaced by pity. "David . . . what's going on? What happened?"

"Eileen . . . Rhonda hates you."

Out of all the words David said to me at that moment, I think those cut the deepest.

"She . . . she hates me?!"

"Yes," he said sadly. "For the past three years, Eileen, Rhonda has been blackmailing me into sex with her. No, not blackmail . . . it's pure brainwashing. She's been threatening me, you, our reputations, and the lives of our children. She's been forcing my compliance by telling me that she could ruin any one of our lives—or just kill us outright."

"That . . . that's just . . . how could she hope to get away with it!?"

"She doesn't plan to," he told me. "She doesn't care about what happens to her if she ever has to carry out her threats. She's made it clear that her only goals are to fuck me and screw you over. If either one of those goals fails, she'll have nothing else to lose."

"Jesus, David . . ." Then, something else he said hit me. "Oh my God, three years?! Then, our grandchildren . . ."

David nodded. "Are mine."

I sunk against the wall behind me, letting my husband's words really drove home. All this time, I'd thought Rhonda had forgiven me for what I'd done all those years ago, but I was dead wrong. She had borne me a grudge all this time, just looking for ways to hurt me. Of course, David could easily be lying about all of this just to make excuses for fucking around behind my back, but I had no reason to believe that. He had no reason to tell me about the affair at all . . .

. . . Unless he did so out of love.

"David, we have to go to the police . . .!"

He shook his head. "Not around here, at least. She'll have thought of that. It's the most obvious thing to do. Besides that, we have no proof. Rhonda could claim that we're just trying to ruin her reputation and get her money. She makes more than both of us combined now, so it would be easy for her to sell the idea that her father had been sexually abusing her for years with her mother's cooperation and, now that she's rich, we just want her out of the way so we can take everything that's hers."

"Well. . . what are we supposed to do, David? How do we fight this?"

David glanced at his watch. "Oh Jesus, I've wasted too much time. It took me days to plan this and coordinate our schedules to pull this off. Ronnie doesn't know that we're both here at the same time. Before I came here, I went to the gym and changed clothes and took a shower to make sure that I wasn't wearing a bug or a wire. I took three cabs to make sure I wasn't being followed. But now, I need to get back to the gym and pick up my clothes just to avoid letting Ronnie figure anything out."