Daddy's Little Sleepy Slut

Story Info
Kayla's in for a surprise when Mark accidentally wakes her.
1.1k words
4.2
161.6k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pitch black, just a chink of moonlight peeking through the gap in the curtains, the light falling softly over Kayla's young, flawless face and chest. She was fast asleep, her long brunette hair fanned out almost artfully over her pillow, her big soft 34E tits glinting as she breathed gently in her sleep, barely held in by her tiny black vest top. Lying on her side, she must have kicked the duvet off in her sleep as it was mostly on the floor, barely covering her calves.

Standing in the doorway, Mark quietly closed the door behind him, drinking in the sight of her almost naked body, the way her back arched and firm, round ass, barely covered by her panties stuck out was enough to drive him crazy. His cock was rock hard. Mark had been lusting after his newly turned 18 year old daughter for a while now, watching her big tits bounce almost out of their top when she walked past, and her ass wiggling, not quite covered by her long shirts and nightie's when she was walking around the house almost making him droo. He couldn't resist it any longer.

Slowly crawling up the bed, he ran his hands up her leg, noticing how soft and smooth her skin was, he stopped at her hip, squeezing a little, he always had a hip fetish. She gave a little sigh and turned onto her back, still asleep, just a little bit disturbed by the movement. Gently kissing up her thighs and stopped when his nose reached her pussy, inhaling her sweet scent. Kayla stirred a little again, but still didn't wake. Mark slowly ran his hand up her stomach and under her tiny tight vest top and began to gently fondle one of her juicy tits, squeezing and flicking his fingertip across her nipple, smirking when he felt it begin to respond and stiffen, his cock twitching in his boxers.

He suddenly realised Kayla's breathing wasn't gentle anymore, it was slow and deliberate and he looked up to see her looking back at him, her eyes filled with sleepy curiosity and... something else. Something more carnal. Mark snatched his hand away like something had bitten it.

'Kayla! I... Oh God, I'm sorry I'll-'

Kayla grabbed his hand and placed it firmly back on her tit, never breaking eye contact with him.

'Shhh Daddy, did you hear me complain? I thought I could feel something but I wasn't sure. Carry on, I wanna see where this is going.' She let a slow, lazy smile cross her beautiful full lips.

'Kay... are you sure? This is wrong on all levels, but I couldn't resist, those tits and ass are enough to drive anyone insane'

'I know,' she replied confidently, not at all arrogant or smug 'but right now Daddy I just want you. I've never had an orgasm before! Well, I've masturbated obviously but no one has ever made me cum before... maybe you could show me how that feels?' Kayla wiggled provocatively, knowing her daddy's face was only inches from her pussy.

'Ohh baby we can't have that now can we?' Mark drew himself up confidently, knowing this is what his baby girl wanted.

In one swift movement he tore her panties down her legs and off, and he dove at her pussy, kissing and gently biting all around it, not quite making contact with her clit, and he knew it was driving her crazy, she was wriggling, bucking her hips trying to get some sort of friction on her clit, when suddenly Mark pointed his tongue and ran it from her hole to her clit, slowly, teasing her. Kayla shuddered and let out a moan, running her fingers through his hair, encouraging him to fuck her with his tongue. Mark licked at her clit for a while, tasting her sweet juices and feeling it swell. He knew she was close, Kayla couldn't stop moaning and bucking her hips when suddenly she tensed, her back arched right off the bed, and with one final strong stroke with his tongue wide and flat she came hard.

'Oooh Daddy yes! Oh my God yes I'm cumming so hard'

When she started to relax, Mark drank up her juices, savouring her sweetness. He wasn't expecting her to want to do anything in return, so he stayed where he was, gently kissing her throbbing twitching clit as she relaxed.

'Daddy... your turn' Kayla looked at him, her eyes glinting with that carnal look again and Mark instinctively knew he was in for a real good time. Standing at the end of the bed, he let Kayla come to him. She pulled down his boxers and let his 7 inch cock spring free, it was thick as well as long and Kayla was taken back by the size of it. 'Wow Daddy you're big!' Without even a hint of shame, she wrapped her plump lips around his head and ran her tongue all over it, slowly, deliberately, then without warning, she sank down onto it, the head slipping quite easily down her throat. Mark let out a hiss of pleasure between his teeth as his little girl deepthroated his cock, spitting on it when she came up for air, her hands gently squeezing and playing with his balls.

Mark felt the cum in his balls begin to stir and he knew he was going to cum soon. Kayla knew it too. 'Face, tits or mouth Daddy?'

'Lie on your back on the bed baby, hang your head off the edge a little bit'

Kayla knew what he was going to do, she'd always wanted to try this so she eagerly positioned herself as her Daddy has told her too and opened her mouth wide. Mark standing in front of her pushed his cock in, right down her throat and began to fuck it, her gasping breaths only pushing him closer and closer to the edge when he suddenly stopped, his cock right down Kayla's throat, his balls almost touching her, he let out a gutteral sound in his throat and shot bursts of cum right down Kay's throat, forcing her to swallow it. He withdrew, leaving Kayla gasping for breath for a minute.

'Wow Kay, that was... wow!'

'Well Daddy, if you eat my pussy like that again tomorrow i might just let you fuck me' She replied with a wink. 'Sleep with me?'

As they both climbed into bed, Kay wiggled her fat ass against her Daddy's cock, Mark knew it was going to be a long night, and he couldn't wait.