Daddy's Little Sweetheart

Story Info
Calli & her daddy celebrate her 18th birthday.
963 words
4.04
169.4k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calli saw her daddy's car as he waited for her outside Our Lady of Hope Catholic Academy. She smiled as she walked up to it, then tossed her backpack and overnight bag into the backseat.

She climbed in. "Hi, Daddy!" she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, sweetheart," Carter, her daddy, said. "You're eighteen today! An adult now, you can do whatever you want."

"I know," Calli said.

Carter felt his cock harden as he looked at Calli. She wore her school uniform -- a burgundy sweater over a white blouse, a plaid pleated skirt, kneesocks and loafers. Her skirt had inched up, showing an expanse of creamy white thigh.

At his apartment, he unlocked the door and let her in. She went to the bathroom and when she came out, the way she looked shocked Carter into silence.

"What do you think, Daddy?"

She had taken off her kneesocks and replaced them with stockings and heels. She had taken off her sweater and adjusted her skirt so it reached only to mid-thigh. Her blouse was unbuttoned at the top and she had taken her raven black curls from their ponytail. She had applied makeup and slicked dark red lipstick on her luscious lips. She looked like the slutty Catholic schoolgirl that Carter had always fantasized about.

"Umm . . . sweeheart, don't you think you are revealing a little too much to go out?"

Calli giggled. "Daddy, I'm not going out! I'm staying here with you!"

She sashayed over and settled herself in his lap.

Carter swallowed. "Calli, don't you think you're a little old to be sitting in Daddy's lap?"

Calli pouted. "Daddy, I though I was your little sweetheart!"

"Well, baby, you are, but you're an adult now. This isn't right. I'm feeling things for you a daddy shouldn't feel."

Calli wiggled her ass against her daddy's pelvis. "Mmmm, Daddy. You have a hard-on there. What are you going to do about it?"

Carter pressed his cock against Calli's ass. He lifted her off his lap and turned her around, then flipped her skirt up and ripped at the crotch of her stockings, then pulled aside the gusset of her soaked panties.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're so wet!" he said, and slipped two of his fingers into her dripping slit.

Calli humped her cunt against his head. "My cunt is wet and horny for you, Daddy!"

Carter held his breath as Calli reached in between them and undid his jeans. She reached in and pulled out his cock. She smoothed her fingers over it and smiled. "It's so big, Daddy! I've wanted to fuck you for so long!"

"Daddy's going to get his little sweetheart so good," he replied, and positioned her so she was right over his cock. He slid into her with ease.

They moaned together as his cock filled her.

"Oh, Daddy! It feels so good! So fucking good I don't want you to ever take it out!"

"Oh, honey, I don't ever want to take it out, either!"

He began thrusting upwards into Calli's tight little pussy as she sat on his cock.

"OH, GOD, DADDY!!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD, DADDY!! SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

Carter grunted as he continued pounding his cock into her.

"I'M GONNA CUM, CALLI!!! GOING TO CUM!!! OH, GOD, I'M SHOOTING MY CUM INTO DADDY'S LITTLE SWEETHEART!!!"

Calli felt her daddy's cum shoot into her little pussy and the felt her own cum coating her daddy's cock as he pulled it out.

She reached down and stroked him to hardness again, then reached down for the overnight bag she had dropped on the floor and pulled out a tube of baby oil.

She drizzled some into her hand and spread it over Carter's cock, then handed him the bottle and got down on the floor on all fours. "Spread some in my ass, Daddy. I want you to fuck my ass!"

Carter's cock pulsed at the request. He got down on his knees and spread some oil in her ass and around her little asshole.

Then he carefully started to push his cock in. Calli moaned in pleasure as it slid in, inch by inch.

When it was finally in, Calli took a deep breath, and said, "Daddy, fuck my ass!"

Carter began pumping his cock into Calli's sweet little ass. It was so tight -- he knew he'd never felt anything so tight, hot, or wonderful than his daughter's cute little ass.

He continued pounding his cock into her ass. He raised one hand and brought it down in a stinging slap as he pulled back.

"Oh, yes! Spank me, Daddy! I've been a bad girl!"

"Oh, yeah, sweetheart! You've been bad, now Daddy has to punish you!"

He spanked her luscious ass over and over as he slammed his cock into her over and over again.

"Oh, Daddy! If I get you to cum, will you quit spanking me?"

"Yes, baby girl, I'll quit spanking you if you're good and make Daddy cum!"

Calli pumped her ass backwards, squeezing his cock with her ass muscles, and Carter felt himself begin to shoot.

"OH, GOD, CALLI!! BLOWING MY NUT INTO YOUR HOT BABYCUNT!!!"

Calli clamped her ass muscles as hard as she could, and Carter yelled so loud that he was sure the whole apartment complex could hear him. He collapsed on top of his little girl, breathing hard.

"Did I make you happy, Daddy?"

"You sure did, sweetheart. You made Daddy very happy."

"Thank you for my birthday present, Daddy. I'm glad I didn't have to ask."

Carter was stunned. That was what Calli had wanted for her birthday?

"That was what you wanted?"

Calli laughed and kissed him. "Daddy, I've wanted that ever since my fifteenth birthday!"