Daddy's Little Switch Ch. 04

Story Info
Rules and Consequences.
3.9k words
4.8
3.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

6 hours later, Amani was finally finished with her transformation.

She pulled cash out of her wallet to tip Fatima and she waved her away.

"No need." Fatima said. "Mr. Huskeon already provided a tip."

"Honey, you never know when you will need a few extra dollars. Don't turn down free money after doing this amazing of a job, know your worth." Amani said shoving the money into Fatima's hands.

Blushing Fatima said gratefully, "Thank you."

"No problem." Amani said rising from the chair.

Her hair was artfully styled in waves and curls. She inhaled and smiled, smelling the argan oil fragrance as she looked at her Ginger orange tresses in the mirror. Her hair had taken the color perfectly. Fatima had clipped her split ins, but her hair still fell down her back at a 16inch length.

Gage had picked out a light pink, almost nude tan gel polish color for her fingers and toes.

So, he likes neutral colors, Amani thought as the technician had applied the polish.

She stepped outside expecting to see Gage waiting but was instead greeted by an uber driver.

25 minutes later, they arrived outside of the hotel.

When she walked into the hotel, a concierge with a tablet greeted her with a keycard.

Smiling, she took the keycard wondering what Gage was up to.

She thanked him and rode up the elevator in anticipation.

She was nervous and excited for Gage's reaction to her hair.

Technically she was being a little defiant. Gage hadn't expressly said that she could not add color to her hair but he had ordered the services for her that he wanted her to have.

Arriving on the correct floor. She walked up to the door, taking a deep breath.

"Gage?" Amani said questioningly as she walked into the suite.

"Wow!" She said aloud as she walked inside.

This was the biggest hotel room she had ever been in. As she stepped into the foyer area, she noticed a trail of pink roses leading deeper into the suite.

She passed a half bath on her right and continued into a sitting area with a tv.

"Gage?" She called again as she arrived at a closed door, where the trail ended.

She opened the door.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed in excitement as she stepped into a huge private suite that connected to a private master bath.

As she walked over to the entrance to the master bath, she was just in time to see Gage stepping out of his boxers.

"Fuck!" She said aloud staring at his already hard dick.

"I thought we should freshen up before dinner." Gage said standing forward and giving her full view of his naked body.

"Hi." Amani said letting out a nervous breath.

"Hello." Gage said walking over to her and putting his hands in her hair on both sides.

He looked at her pointedly and then turned around and sat on the edge of the tub stairs.

"Strip." He commanded.

Amani removed her clothes and placed them folded into a nearby chair.

She then reached out her hand as Gage helped her into the tub and then sat down himself.

"Bath me." He said. After resting his head back and closing his eyes, Amani began scrubbing and washing his feet, his legs, and his arms.

When she got to his chest, she tentatively moved the loofah sponge over his abdomen and down to his still hard cock.

"Sit back." Gage commanded before she could touch him.

Amani put her back to the other end of the tub as Gage performed the same ministrations she just had.

"Stand up." Gage instructed.

Confused, Amani, tentatively rose to her feet.

Next to Gage was a case that contained a standard shaving razor.

Gage instructed Amani to lift one leg on the outer edge of the tub, opening her legs and exposing her pussy to his full view.

Amani bit her lip to hold back a squeak as Gage drew closer to her mound.

She kept her pubic hair cut low and always cut her hair herself. Having someone so close to a place so intimate and doing something so personal made her feel...vulnerable.

She stiffened her spine and parted her legs wider for him.

She had to allow herself to learn to trust Gage.

"Good girl." He murmured as he deftly moved the razor; She was now completely bare.

She looked down at her plump pussy lips. Somehow in her fear, she had gotten a little turned on surrendering herself to him like that.

"Turn around and get on your knees." Gage said.

Amani turned around and did as she was told, gripping the edge of the tub in anticipation of receiving his cock.

Gage opened her checks wider and she bent down lower in anticipation.

To her surprise, she felt the razor going around her butt. Her head and neck shot up in surprise, but she did not move her ass.

The sensation of the razor tickled, causing her to shake attempting to hold back her laughter.

When Gage was finished, he removed and washed the razor. He then cupped Amani's pussy from behind.

Amani moaned at the sensation and the sensitivity her pussy now felt.

"Get back in the tub." Gage instructed.

"Open your legs." Gage commanded and looked her over from head to toe as Amani bit her lip.

"Amani..." Gage began. "Tell me the rules again."

"ummmmm?" Amani stuttered trying to think of those rules. "Address you as sir, listen the first time because you will not repeat yourself and if you tell me to do something, do it."

Simple enough, she thought.

"And?" Gage countered.

"And..." Amani began, thinking about what she could have forgotten. When she realized, she finished with a grumble, "Once you mentioned something about not coming without permission, but that's not a rule."

Gage began running his fingers up and down her slit under the water, "It is now."

"But..." Amani said, moaning at the sensation he caused. "I don't know if I can or want to agree to that."

"What's stopping you?" Gage said, pushing his fingers into her pussy and starting a rhythm.

"Mmmph." Amani moaned as he sunk his fingers deeper into her. She opened her legs wider enjoying the sensations.

Gage was so annoying she thought. He always made things seem so simple. Of course, she didn't want to have to ask permission to come, she wanted to come when she wanted to come! Who didn't want to come!

"Because, I want to come when I want to come unrestricted." Amani countered.

"Then just ask." He said simply.

This mother fucker, there he goes again.

"It's not that simple sir." She said shakily as he sunk deeper and she began meeting his thrusts with her hips.

"It is." He said continuing to pump into her and circling her clit with his thumb.

"Mmmmm." Amani moaned in response.

Coming close enough he said softly in her ear, "Good girls are allowed to come. If you've been a good girl, all you have to do is ask and I will allow you to come. Have you been a good girl Amani?"

"Yes...Yessss sirrr." Amani moaned as she got closer to the edge.

"Hmmm." He nearly purred in her ear.

Gage removed his fingers from Amani's pussy. As she gasped in surprise, he licked off her juices.

"That doesn't taste like a good girl." Gage said, while looking her in the eyes.

"I..." Amani began.

"You colored your hair." Gage said, sitting up on the edge of the tub.

"But...you never said I could not color my hair. I did not break a rule." She said triumphantly.

"Oh Amani..." Gage said derisively as he tsked and walked out of the room.

Amani tried to shake off her pleasure induced haze and process what was happening.

No, No, No. Amani thought. He needs to come back in here and fuck me!!! She thought with frustration and a pout.

She chewed on her bottom lip thinking about what this could mean and how she could turn this situation in her favor.

Shit, why did I think I could win if he can deny me orgasms when I'm bad?!? Fuuuuuck that means whenever I break a rule, I can't come! Stupid, Stupid! Amani thought internally.

Breaking the rules was all fun and games until it came time to endure the consequences.

She moved her toes in the bubbles while having a mini tantrum. She was spoiled and did not like, not getting her way. Was she a brat? Yes. Consequences, smoncequences. This was supposed to be fun!

Yes, she understood Gage's rule. Were they hard to follow. No! But when she broke his rules, he wasn't supposed to punish her. Not like this.

He was supposed to bend her over and spank her. Fuck her mouth. Fuck her ass. Choke her. Something that involved a little bit of pain that ultimately led to pleasure.

She sighed thinking of the pleasure she wanted and then ultimately grunted in frustration as she realized she was at Gage's mercy.

Gage returned with a black case and sat on outside of the tub on the opposite end of the tub wall. He towered above Amani in this position as she was still in the tub.

"I got you something." Gage said with a smile.

"What did you get me?" Amani said smiling in return. If he was ready to make up, so was she.

Gage opened the case to reveal a set of nipple clamps. Each clamp was connected to the other by a rope of rhinestones and dangling off the pieces that connected to the nipples, were more rhinestones.

Amani bit her lip in anticipation as Gage, fastened and dialed the clamps to fit perfectly on her nipples.

He gave the connecting string a tug causing Amani to gasp and moan in pleasure and move forward in between his legs.

"Amani, when you told Fatima to color your hair after I told you that I had picked out all of your services, did you know you were openly defying me." Gage asked holding the rope.

Well, when you put it like that, Amani thought, that sounded less fun.

"Yes...Yes sir." She said feeling chastised.

"You intentionally challenge my authority and my command to get a reaction out of me. You need discipline." Gage stated with a shake of his head.

"I..." Amani began.

Before she could finish, Gage shoved his cock into her open mouth and tugged on the nipple clamps. This caused her to move forward and take more of his cock in.

They both groaned.

"Suck." Gage commanded and Amani complied. She began moving up and down his shaft with her mouth, moaning from the pleasure of her mouth feeling so full by him and the tiny pricks of pain of the clamps on her nipples.

Amani was in heaven. All she needed was stimulation on her clit and she would fill this tub with her juices. If this was her punishment...she could take it.

"Good girl." Gage said and pumped harder into her mouth, while pulling her forward by the string.

"Amani, you need to learn that you will not get what you want from defiance. You...must...ask." He punctuated with rough pumps into her mouth.

God, he felt so good. If only he would touch her clit, she could come. She couldn't "ask" for anything with his delicious cock shoved so deep in her throat.

She reached up and gently massaged his balls as he continued to assault her mouth.

She breathed through her nose and relaxed her jaw while swirling her tongue over his fleeting shaft.

"Fuck." Gage groaned and Amani felt his balls tighten against her chin and in her hand.

She squeezed the base of his cock in anticipation. At least if she couldn't come, she could taste his delicious...

"What the fuck!" Amani said aloud and angrily as Gage removed his dick from her throat and released spurt after spurt of his come into the bathtub.

"Gageeee...siiiiiir?!?" Amani sputtered outrage.

"Good girls get daddy's come." He said, leaving the bathroom.

"Ummph." Amani said angrily as she watched his retreating back. This motherfucker she thought.

Amani stewed in the tub thinking of ways to get even with Gage.

"Amani, let the water out of the drain, dry off and come in here. We have dinner reservations." Gage said from the other room.

Amani muttered under her breath as she did as she was told and shuffled into the room like a petulant child.

"Come here." Gage instructed, ignoring her attitude.

Gage was sitting down, partially dressed and instructed Amani to stand in between his legs.

He dressed Amani in one of her new lingerie sets. The care that he showed her as he pulled up the straps of her bra, attached the garter to her waist and pulled the stockings up her thighs, dulled her anger.

When he instructed her to open her legs and began sucking on her clit, she was very confused but also very aroused.

"Siiiiirrr." She moaned and whimpered as he pleasured her pussy. Amani rubbed Gage's scalp as he continued to suck and added two fingers to her pussy, stretching her abruptly.

"Mhmph, Mhmph." Amani half sobbed, half moaned. This was torture and she knew Gage was teasing her on purpose as part of her punishment.

She did not want him to stop but she knew now that this was going to be her punishment.

"Sir...(whimper), sir, are you going to let me come tonight?" Amani asked in frustration. She put her head back as Gage bit her clit while continuing to use his fingers in her pussy.

"After dinner." He began.

After a while he continued, "I want you to start calling me by my middle name in public, it's Langston. With us being around our parents...they would not understand you calling me sir."

"I understand...Langstiiin." Amani moaned.

With his other hand he reached to his side and pulled up a perwinkle colored toy with a rounded head and a long tail.

Amani giggled and then moaned as he inserted the bulbous end of the toy inside of her.

"This is called the vibe. You will wear this when I request it. This will allow me to give you pleasure from anywhere in the world. You are going to wear it at dinner tonight...Shall we begin?" he asked rhetorically.

"Yeessssss."Amani ended on a moan as he started the toy on a low vibration.

He fucked her with the toy and his mouth until she was nearly begging for release.

As she trembled with desire, he put the red dress over her head and instructed her to button his shirt.

Once they were dressed, they went downstairs to enjoy dinner.

************

Training continued at dinner.

He picked a secluded circular booth in the back of the restaurant with Amani sitting on the inside and barely visible to the other guests.

Gage ordered salmon with asparagus for them both paired with a glass of White Rioja.

While they waited for their food, they caught each other up on their lives.

They also asked each other the standard date questions about what kind of food and music each other liked and what were their favorite colors.

His favorite color was red, hers was burgundy.

They both had the same tastes in music which was basically everything with a good beat or melody.

Neither of them were the biggest fans of pork and while he was a carnivore who ate everything she was perfectly content with more veggies.

They only stopped in between bites of food.

The conversation flowed as easily as the wine.

Wine had always made her a little warm. She was already aroused from earlier and the wine and the toy that was set on a low vibration were not doing anything to ease that feeling.

Her hard nipples continued to brush against his arm as she ate her food.

She moaned at the sensation and tried to push her chest in deeper to increase the pressure.

Gage tweaked and pinched her left nipple.

"Langston!" She begged.

"Patience." He said giving her one final pinch.

"Can I interest you all in any desert?" The waiter said, coming over and topping off both of their glasses.

"Cheesecake." Gage responded and Amani smiled as that was her favorite dessert.

The waiter quickly returned, and Amani ate her cheesecake with a look of pure pleasure on her face.

After a while she said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes." He said finishing a sip of his wine.

"What got you interested in all of this? I knew you were dominate in high school, but I never would have guessed that you..." She trailed off, suddenly shy.

He chuckled and looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to finish.

Clearing her voice and deepening it she said, "I never would have guessed that you were into bdsm and specifically, dominating women.

He stared thoughtfully at her, undressing her with his eyes.

"Yes, I enjoy submissive women, but it goes beyond that...When a woman trusts you enough to grant you her submission, there is no better feeling in the world. There is power in that, power on both sides. It is my job to push you beyond your limits and open your mind to new possibilities, in a safe environment of course."

Continuing he said, "There will be things outside of the bedroom that scare you or that you think you cannot do and I will empower you with the strength and confidence to do it. And before you say, yes I know you are a strong and independent woman, but you and I are alike."

"How so." She said sipping her wine and raising her eyebrow at him.

"Even the leader of the pack has times of doubt and I think, having someone there, having someone you know is in your corner and in the fight with you, can help you on those days and in those moments. That is what I want and what I will do." He stated.

"Interesting." She said with a concentrated look.

"...This goes beyond sex for me." He finished.

"A partnership." She stated.

"A partnership." He replied.

She turned the stem of her glass as she contemplated his words.

"And my job is to...submit." She said in a distracted tone.

"Completely." He said.

Smirking she said, "Well I like the way you fuck me so, I'm willing to give this a chance and see where it goes.

"Another rule," he said leaning in closer, "Never lie to me."

"Yes, sir." Amani said kissing the side of his mouth and stroking his chest.

"Do you just like the way I fuck you?" Gage said teasingly.

"Mmmm could be better, I have some tips if you need point....aaaah!" She squeaked as he hit the button on the toy app.

"I think you're ready to head back to the room." Gage said removing his wallet and placing cash on the table.

"I am." Amani said, brushing her nipples against him.

********

Amani was ready to be split in two.

No more foreplay, no love making, she was ready to be fucked and owned.

All the teasing Gage had subjected her to all night had left her frustrated.

She was ready to come and would do anything he asked in order to get her much needed orgasm.

When they entered the hotel room, Amani immediately went to undo her dress. A raised eyebrow from Gage had her stopping.

Right, submissive she thought.

She stood still, hands at her side waiting for him to instruct her.

"When I enter into the room, especially when you are in my home, you are to kneel, put your hands on your thighs, put on this..."He said stepping behind her as she kneeled. He then pulled out a silk scarf and lightly wrapped it around her eyes. "And ask me, how may you serve me."

Amani bit her lip as he stepped away. She then looked in his direction and asked, "How may I serve you master?"

Gage stood before, his cock touching her lips and said, "Suck, no hands."

Amani licked and teased the head of his cock playfully. She licked down his shaft, kissed and licked his balls before going back to the tip of his cock and playfully licking around it.

Gage pulled her hair lifting her up slightly and putting the tip of his cock back at her lips.

When Amani licked down the side of his shaft again, he gripped her hair on both sides and slammed his cock into her mouth.

They both groaned as he went deep inside of her mouth.

Gage began fucking her mouth unmercifully as he grunted his satisfaction.

Amani's cheeks bulged and sunk as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. Her pussy grew wetter the rougher he took her.

The slight sting of her hair being pulled coupled with the feeling of him in her mouth sent pleasure straight to her clit.

Along with the toy inside her, she could easily come like this.

She swayed her hips as she bobbed, trying to stimulate herself.

12