Daddy's Milk

Story Info
Daddy shares Mommy's milk.
2k words
4.39
222.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was sitting with her breast pump attached to one of her big nipples when Bobby got home. He smiled at the sight and felt a sudden yearning deep down in his balls. His wife looked so sexy with the remnants of her baby belly and her huge dark nipples. If he could, Bobby would keep her pregnant the rest of her life. Debbie looked up at him to receive his tender kiss. Bobby's kisses made her toes curl.

"Welcome home Babe," she said as the pump kept pulling at her nipple, "The baby has had her fill of Mommy's milk and I'm still leaking. I thought I would fill a couple bottles for tonight. You do remember we are going out, right?"

"I haven't forgotten baby," Bobby told her, "hey is there room there for me?"

Debbie scooted over to make room for him. She pulled out her other tit out of her nursing bra and offered the swollen nipple to Bobby. He wrapped his hands around the giant orb and leaned down to take the nipple into his mouth. He happily sucked to be rewarded with a mouth full of Mommy's warm milk. Mmmmmmmm he moaned softly as Debbie's nipple elongated against his tongue. He was amazed at how long her nipples became as he drank from her.

Bobby and the pump suckled at Debbie's milk jugs for a while longer, then it was time for them to get ready to go out.

An hour later, the babysitter was happily deposited in front of the TV and Debbie and Bobby were out the door in record time. With a new baby in their lives they were almost always late for everything.

They were meeting a friend, Ray, at the fanciest restaurant in town. Debbie enjoyed these evenings out with some adult conversation. "Goo Goo" and "Da Da" was the extent of her language lately although she loved Bobby and DJ more than anything, and wouldn't change her life for all the money in the world!

As Bobby pulled out the chair for her at the restaurant, Debbie noticed Ray staring at her cleavage as she sat down. She had taken care to dress up the girls to their full advantage. She was wearing a low cut, form fitting black dress. Ray often did that and it didn't bother Debbie too much, in fact she was a little flattered.

The evening flew by as they made small talk. The food was good and Debbie allowed herself one glass of wine. She wasn't much of a drinker, so was a little bit tipsy. The topic of conversation got around to Debbie and breastfeeding.

Ray laughed saying, "Wow lucky baby!"

Bobby laughed at Ray and said, "lucky me!"

Ray sat with his mouth open wide before he could make a comment, "you drink Debbie's milk?" he asked incredulously.

Bobby laughed again, "yes of course," he admitted.

"Wow I would love to see that," Ray said as his cock swelled a bit in his pants. He'd love to see Debbie's wonderful tits too.

Bobby looked at Debbie with a grin on his face. "How about it, Deb, should we bring Ray home with us and show him how you feed me?"

Debbie looked at the two men and her heart skipped a beat. She didn't want to appear too eager, so she smiled and said, "sure."

. . . . .

After the babysitter had left and Debbie checked on the baby, she slipped into the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. A blue satin robe Bobby had bought her when the baby was born. Her bodacious mammaries filled out the robe nicely, once again showing off her cleavage to its full advantage.

When she entered the living room, Ray stopped mid sentence to take in Debbie's curvacious figure. She sat between the two men on the couch and Bobby moved around to untie the belt of her robe. Ray moaned when Bobby opened her robe to expose Debbie's big tits. Ray watched intently as Bobby leaned down to take one of Debbie's swollen nipples into his mouth. It completely disappeared between his lips.

Bobby suckled heartily, making small gulping sounds as he swallowed Debbie's milk. His cock was pressing against the crotch of his pants. Debbie moved her hand down to run her fingers along the length of it. Her other hand reached out to touch Ray in the same way.

Ray moaned as he struggled to get the zipper down. He was not wearing any underwear which made it easy for Debbie to slip her hand inside and pull his rock hard cock out of his pants.

Debbie was in seventh heaven, Bobby sucking on her nipple and a cock in each hand. She slowly stroked them in rhythm, up and down the length of their shafts. She spread her legs invitingly, hoping one of them would touch her there.

Bobby slid his hand down to cup her pussy, as he continued sucking. Two fingers slipped inside with ease because Debbie was so wet, he started working them in and out. As soon as he moved his fingers up to rub her swollen clit, Ray pushed two of his fingers inside Debbie's wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck me!" Debbie whispered hoarsely, as her ass rose up off the couch to get Ray's fingers deeper inside her, "finger fuck me harder!"

Bobby sucked harder on her nipples and rubbed her clit with a firm touch. With Ray finger fucking her fast and furious, Bobby knew she was going to cum soon.

The two men worked harder on the horny woman between them. Debbie had long stopped stroking their cocks and was intent on her own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! I'm cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggggggg!" Debbie cried out, "oooooooooooooooohhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Debbie's body stiffened as her orgasm overtook her. Her breath came in small gasps as she rode the wave of pleasure. Her hands tightened around both cocks. Bobby and Ray kept up their playing with Debbie's pussy as mulitple orgasms engulfed her.

Debbie lay back against the couch, catching her breath. Bobby pulled his mouth off her nipple, milk dripping off his chin. He gathered Debbie into his arms and kissed her. Ray's fingers were still planted inside her pussy.

Bobby pulled away from Debbie and slid her robe off her shoulders. Ray stood up to remove his clothes and Bobby did the same. As they stood, Debbie knelt down between them to take a cock in each hand. She slowly stroked both of them and leaned in to take Bobby's cock in her mouth. Ray watched as Bobby's rock hard cock disappeared between her lips. Her hand continued to stroke Ray's cock, back and forth.

Debbie loved how Bobby's cock hit the back of her throat, choking her a bit. She wrapped her hand around the base of it and slowly backed away to move to the other side and take Ray's cock into her mouth. Back and forth she sucked the two hard cocks in front of her.

Gently she pulled both cocks toward her to take them both in her mouth at the same time. The heads of their cocks met between her lips as she did her best to take in as much of them as she could. Both the fellas were anxious to have their cocks buried inside this wanton woman.

Bobby, as if reading Ray's mind, pulled Debbie up to a standing position and the three made their way into the bedroom. Bobby lay on the king sized bed and pulled Debbie on top of him. She straddled his body and lowered her wet warm pussy over his cock.

Debbie sighed as his cock filled her. Bobby pulled her down, resting her tits on his chest.

Ray moved around to straddle Debbie's ass and rubbed the head of his cock on her asshole, pushing it in gently. As the knob pushed its way past her tight ass rim, Debbie moaned softly. Bobby's cock was buried deep in Debbie's cunt. She was so full of cock and wanted to be fucked so hard.

"Fuck me Bobby, " Debbie whispered in his ear,"fuck me now!"

Bobby started pushing his cock upwards into Debbie's hot pussy. With every thrust, her ass pushed back against Ray's hips, forcing his cock deeper in her ass. Back and forth, back and forth they fucked into her holes, creating a rhythm, thrusting at her hard and deep. Debbie's clit was swollen and rubbing against Bobby's pelvis.

"Ohhh my fuck, Ray! Fuck my ass! Fill my ass with your cum!" Debbie cried out. Bobby and Ray fucked her faster. Their hard thrusts pounded her insides.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk, Debbie, I'm going to fill your ass with my cum," Ray exclaimed as he fucked her ass harder.

"I'm getting close too," Bobby cried out.

Ray was the first to explode into Debbie's ass, filling her with his cum.

"Cum with me Baby," Bobby whispered in Debbie's ear, "cum all over my cock as I fill your cunt with my baby making sperm!"

Debbie moaned loudly as she felt her pussy contract around Bobby's cock, milking it, much in the same way he milked her tits. Bobby's chest was wet with Debbie's milk. Ray slowly pumped his cock in and out of her ass, his hands on her hips. Debbie's tongue moved around Bobby's nipple, licking up some of her milk. Then she moved up to passionately kiss him.

The taste of her milk on her lips drove Bobby crazy. Already he could feel another hard on coming.

"Hey, can I have a taste of that?" Ray asked as he pulled his cock out of her ass, "can I drink it from your tits?"

Bobby helped Debbie to sit up and offered her huge tits to Ray. Ray knelt in front of Debbie and softly wrapped his hands around one orb. Debbie was so full of milk, even his gentle touch caused her nipple to swell and leak. Ray quickly moved his mouth forward to cover her nipple. He didn't want to waste a drop of Debbie's precious milk. He sucked gently and swallowed hard.

"Harder Ray, suck me harder," Debbie whispered.

Ray did as Debbie asked. His tongue flicked around her nipple as he sucked, sounding like a greedy little pig. Her milk flowed freely and some dripped down Ray's chin onto Debbie's belly.

Bobby moved in to lick it off her tummy, while stroking his hard cock. He noticed that Ray was stroking his own cock as well. Both men were rock hard again.

"Fuckkkk me!" Debbie said to no one in particular, "I need a cock in my cunt!"

Bobby knew how horny Debbie was when she said the "C" word. Quickly he broke their connection and told Debbie to get on her knees on the bed. Bobby moved his body under hers, in a 69 position, till her wet pussy was hanging there over his face. He wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her down till her cunt was just inches from his mouth. He instructed Ray to slide his cock into her pussy.

Debbie near passed out when Ray's meat entered her and Bobby's tongue reached out to flick all around her huge clit. She had the presence of mind to wrap her hand around Bobby's cock, slowly stroking it. Ray placed his hands on Debbie's hips and started fucking her in earnest. Debbie's hips developed a rhythm and moved back and forth on Ray's cock and Bobby's mouth simultaneously. Insane with lust, Debbie felt her orgasm building as it wracked her body with tremors.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!!!!!!!!" Debbie cried out, "I'm cummmiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggggg!" Bobby closed his mouth over her clit and sucked for all he was worth. Debbie screamed.

At the same time she pulled harder on Bobby's cock, the side of her hand slapping against his nut sack, as he felt his balls spewing forth his second load of the night. His cum shot all over Debbie's face, dripping off her chin. Ray was fucking her harder and faster, draining his balls as he felt Debbie's cunt milking his ramrod.

Sticky with cum and sweat, a tangle of arms and legs, two cocks, two tits and one pussy, they collapsed on the bed with Debbie between them.

Ray was the first to speak, "Man that was amazing, I'm drained."

Bobby laughed, "Ray, old man, that's only the beginning."

Debbie just smiled.