Daddy's New Girl

Story Info
Daddy after Divorce: the story of my love affair with my dad.
1.3k words
4.12
174.8k
59
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents got divorced this winter right after I turned 18, and my mother moved out. I had always had fantasies about having sex with my parents (especially my father), but was never brave enough to act on them until the divorce. The following is the true story of what happened when my dad and I finally lived alone together. Note: It has been 4 months since this first encounter, and my father and I now have sex on a regular basis. As for my mother, we had never had sex until this past weekend when I finally made love to her for the first time. I will make that my next story : )

I have always been a daddy's girl. I am the only child, and therefore was quite spoiled by both parents, but especially by my father. Growing up, he gave me everything I ever wanted. He and I were inseparable, and we always had a special kind of bond. Ever since I was young, I felt like my dad had feelings for me that went beyond just father-daughter feelings. I remember from the time I was 5 on, I would get out of bed in the morning to go eat breakfast and my father would walk through the living room after his shower wearing only his skin-tight briefs, exposing his massive penis. As a young child, my mother thought nothing of this, but as I got older and into my early teen years, my mother confronted him and told him she felt it was inappropriate. He always smirked at her, and would walk past me with a wink as he watched me stare at his package. When he would leave for work and kiss me goodbye, he always gave me intensely long kisses, another sign to me that he had special feelings for me. At the time, I knew it was wrong, but I too began developing feelings for my father. Throughout my teenage years, I would hear my parents having sex and fantasize about joining them, but of course I never had the courage. That all changed 4 months ago when my parents got divorced.

I decided to live with my dad, and my mom moved to an apartment down the street. From the get go, there was instant sexual tension between my dad and I, but neither of us knew what to do with it. One night when he came home from work, he found me doing laundry in our cramped laundry room. He came in and began running his fingers through my hair and asking how my day was. He said he had been thinking about me all day, and then he leaned down to kiss me. At first, it was just a regular kiss, but soon he began pressing his tongue into my mouth. A shockwave went through me, and I was instantly turned on. I began kissing him passionately, and we made out for several minutes. He finally stepped back and said "What are we doing, baby girl?"

"I know you want me, daddy. You always have" I replied.

"And do you want me?" he asked.

I nodded my head and began kissing him again. We stumbled into his bedroom that he used to share with my mother and fell onto the bed. I got on top of him and began gently moving my hips as we continued to kiss.

"I have wanted this for a long time," he said between kisses.

"I know," I said. "This is finally our chance."

He reached under my shirt and unhooked my bra. He ripped them both off of me and began massaging my breasts. I leaned down and placed my erect nipple in his mouth, and he sucked on it as I continued to sway my hips.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good" I moaned. He ran his hands up and down my sides as he sucked my breast in his mouth and teased my nipple with his tongue. I could feel his hardness beneath his pants, and so I slid down and began unfastening his belt and taking off his pants.

"I am so hard for you, baby. But are you sure you want to do th--?"

Before he could finish his sentence, I was struggling to get his briefs off over his massive erection. Once they were off, I instantly began licking my father's penis from it's head all the way down it's shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh," he groaned. "Baby..."

I took his dick in my mouth and began to suck up and down ever so slowly, massaging his throbbing balls as I did.

"You look so sexy sucking daddy's cock," he said as he laid his head back in ecstasy.

At that, I began sucking harder and faster, eventually taking all 8.5 inches of my father's cock back in my throat. He grabbed my hair and pushed my face further down on his cock and I began to gag.

"Deep throat it, baby" he moaned. I sucked his cock for what seemed like hours, enjoying every minute.

"Lay down, I want to taste that sweet pussy now" he commanded. At that, he flipped me over and began flicking his tongue against my clit. I gasped in excitement, and began to move my hips to the rhythm of him sucking my throbbing clit.

"You like that, daddy?" I asked. "You like tasting your little girls sweet little pussy?"

He began to suck even harder, breaking to lick my pussy from top to bottom before returning to sucking.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned. "I need you now, daddy. I want you to fuck me."

He positioned himself on top of me and began kissing me passionately. I reached down and placed his cock at the tip of my pussy.

"Fuck me, daddy." I pleaded. He entered me, and I screamed out as his massive cock filled my pussy.

"You are so big daddy, oh my God!" I screamed. He began slowly thrusting, not giving me his full length at first.

"You are so tight baby. Your pussy feels so good" he said as he thrust in and out. He finally pushed his entire length into me, and began to fuck me much harder.

"Ohhh daddy, your cock is stretching my little pussy" I moaned. "Mmmmm, it's so good." He held himself up with his hands and began humping me as hard and as fast as he could. The thickness and length of his dick made me scream out in simultaneous pain and pleasure.

"Ohhhhh god, it feels like you're impaling me!" I moaned. He continued thrusting himself inside me, taking his dick out just long enough for me to beg for more.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby girl" he moaned. "Where do you want daddy to spill his load?"

"Cum inside me, baby" I gasped. "I want you to fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh" he screamed as he thrust as hard as he could. "Daddy's gonna fill you with my seed!" As he fucked me wildly I could feel him begin to swell and then release his hot load inside of me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh baby girl, fuck!" he moaned.

"Mmmm fill me up, daddy" I screamed as my pussy overflowed with his cum.

He pulled his cock out and I licked every drop of cum off of it.

"That was amazing, baby girl" he said. "I want you to start sleeping in here with me so I can fuck you whenever I want."

"I never want to leave," I said, as we kissed and then fell back into the covers.

As I said, this was the first encounter for my father and I, but I am happy to say that since then, I have started college and instead of living in a dorm, I live at home with my father and we have sex on an almost daily basis. It is absolutely incredible. This past weekend, I went to visit my mother and I ended up having sex with her for the first time. She doesn't know about my dad and I, but I'm hoping we can all have sex together eventually. More to come : )