Daddy's New Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
The Final video received.
3.4k words
3.76
12.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Act.

It was past six in the office as he finally finished wading through the specifications for the upgrades they wanted installed. How Meg had got the higher ups to agree to this boggled his mind but he wouldn't complain as he could work from home to manage the project. His reverie was broken by the ring of his phone.

"Hey" he answered.

"Turn on your PC you fool" Meg impatiently demanded then hung up.

Taking a leisurely drink he checked and saw the stream link was live again. "You're an asshole" the chat box read.

"Love you too my dear" he typed in reply.

"I'm going make the bitches pay for that." the reply came. He could feel her annoyance through the screen.

"My darling I hope you do even more than that. I am enjoying the show."

"Well enjoy the present" the line read before closing down and the feed changed from the static shot of the billboard to show Meg dressed in her blood red cat suit. The rubber clung to her, showing off her toned lean runners body. The operator panned the camera down showing off the built in tail swishing behind her ending with heart shaped tip he knew she altered to add razor blades. Casper never knew why for someone who hated the fact she was tall and boyish she choose to emphasise it when playing. The spiked heeled boots grew her height to close to his own six foot three and her mask made her look like a succubus from the depths of Hell.

"Bring forth my sacrifices." She cried out raising her hands in dramatic style.

Casper relaxed into his chair, watching as three large men carried each of the struggling girls to kneel before the succubus now sitting upon the throne he had made her. Both girls wore tine white dresses covering their bodies, but showed the tell tale signs from the earlier 'play' as he could make out the rope marks on the bare arms.

He watched as Meg started some spiel about being "Satan's daughter sent forth to rain down punishment on the sluts and whores of the world." He rolled his eyes searching for a can of cola amongst the piles of paperwork, when a loud rap at his door gave him the fright of his life.

"Fuck" he thought to himself 'its the cleaners' as he tried to turn the laptop and hide his bulging erecton.

"One minute" he called out but the door opened anyway. To his semi relief Lily slid in the office. Her eyes firmly on the floor he could hear her crying.

"What are you doing here Lily. You finished hours ago. Go home." he demanded, while the rather pointless stage show continued. One thing he could enjoy a break from was her sense of theatrics often spoiling his mood.

He glanced up from the screen but Lily stood frozen, visible tears rolling down her face. "Damn" he muttered under his breath. He might be a sadist but he was still brought up to be a gentleman.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked softly

"I messed up and Mistress Trent will punish me." she said, eyes trained on a point between her heels.

"What did you do wrong?" he asked getting up to comfort her.

"I am late and Mistress knows it. She warned me. She told me my punishment is behind your box of nerd stuff. May I get it for you Mr Casper?"

"Yes" he replied neutrally, watching as the girl bent over to sort through his pile of stuff dumped in the corner. She pulled out a sporting bag with an attached squash racket in a cover. Still without looking at his face she placed the bag on his desk and proceeded to strip.

"Did I say strip girl?" he asked raising his eye brow at the quaking girl.

"No Mr Casper, Mistress did." she said simply, standing naked except for her collar and heels.

He decided to test the girls resolve "Stand straight, hands behind your head. Feet in line with your elbows." The curvy blonde quickly did as he requested and stood exposed. He ignored her to look at the screen.

He watched the demonic dominatrix strut around the girls. Both were being winched into the air by a chain attached to the thick cuffs around their wrists. The girls heads appeared to be locked together, he guessed by some gag from the leather straps encircling their heads and the muffled yelps of discomfort as both girls lifted clear of the floor.

As the girls swayed, Meg barked an order to someone off screen. She moved close to the girls whispering something he could not quite make out, but whatever was said made both girls squeal and wriggle as a large naked body builder gripped both girls ankles, forcing their legs wide as another naked bodybuilder type attached a spreader bar to the leather cuffs on their ankles.

"My darling" Meg started staring straight into the camera. "I need you to stay at work for one hour before leaving. My bimbo PA should be under your desk to keep you warmed up. While you've been out my boys have been working hard leaving you a present. This is more for me than you but I am sure you will love it. Remember one hour my sweet."

He glanced at Lily who was visibly shaking from fear. Her face red and her eyes puffy. "Come to me girl" he ordered, watching the screen as Meg started using a small paddle to warm both girls up. Their moans audible through the gags.

"Kneel here" he pointed to a spot next the his left knee. The girl looked puzzled as she knelt down but the chair arm stopped her getting close to him. She flinched as his hand found her cheek. She could not see the screen but the familiar cackling laugh went straight through her soul, causing an involuntary shiver.

For a few minutes she remained kneeling, Casper's hand comforting on her cheek. She nuzzled it afraid he forgot about her and more importantly her task. Instead he just ignored her. Watching the screen as Meg's cackling intensified and she could make out not indistinct yelps and cries of pain. Just the thought of a slap on the thighs her mother gave her when out of line was enough to keep her straight. Listening to the frightening thuds and slaps from above frightened her.

Several more minutes passed the sounds had turned from low thuds and echoing slaps to sharp snaps and cracks. The howls of pain sounded like they came from tortured souls. She could feel the desperation grow as her internal clock counted down. After another valuable five minutes slowly ticked by she decided to make her move. Lowering herself flat to ground and tried to wriggle between the base of the chair and the desk.

"What do you think you are doing." she heard Casper's stern voice above her. She winced in pain as he hauled up by her hair forcing her to face the screen. She wriggled like a worm on a hook trying to look away from the screen.

"Watch it" He growled at her his voice cold as ice.

She whimpered "Please" hoping he would pity her.

"Look or leave" he replied, hard steel in his voice. "Your choice."

She swallowed the lump in her throat. Her heart hurt in pity for the girls she could see on screen. The contrast was clear. One short, gothic white skin and dyed hair. The other a tall Arabian beauty with milky coffee skin, and jet black hair. The clothing they wore shredded from the evil whip. When the camera zoomed in close she could see the angry red welts.

"Do you want that whore?" he asked holding her hair firm.

"NOOOOO" she screamed. "Please no" she could feel hot tears starting to well up. She could hear him typing and prayed she had not caused the poor girls more pain.

She watched Mistress stop and look into the camera. A sense of annoyance and confusion over her face. But still nodded, "You know these girl love this you dumb dolt" her annoyance clear in her voice. He typed again as the camera zoomed in and a gloved hand raised the hem of both dresses.

To her shock as fingers tickled their bald pusses both girls ached backwards pushing to ride the offered finger. This carried on as more typing. "Fine. Speak slut, tell your Master if he needs to rescue you."

"No daddy" the gothic girl said almost dreamily

"And you cunt" her Mistress said with venom.

"No Sir" the Arabian princess moaned her face flushed much like Lily's after a good fuck.

"Happy now?" Meg snarled . After a few more key strokes "Glad? You happy health and safety troll." She cocked her arm back, letting loose fast lashing strikes, the whip curling between the girls legs to crack on sensitive skin. The captive girls howls of pain were silenced as the gags were stuffed deep by the male assistants, forcing jaws to be held open.

As the men moved back Casper watched Meg's continual dance. The heavy flogger thudded and in places ripped the flimsy fabric offering next to no protection for her hapless victims. He pushed Lily back and stroked her hair to comfort the frightened lamb.

As Meg collected the dragon tail he knew her performance must end. Short and thick even Melody could not last long as its wicked lash combined the snap of a strap and the impact of a whip. The toy's impact was impressive and each hit brought forth a cry of anguish and a flinch from the pretty plaything writhing under his hand. The close up showed tears running down Melody's face and finally it clicked.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath. The stream died showing a countdown clock. He slammed the cover down and fumed in his chair. He stared at nothing in particular as he thought. "Fuck" he thought to himself. He had feelings for Melody. He thought he might but as of late both he and Meg were lax with her. She had been in hospital and was only just recovered. While there, Melody admitted she had a huge daddy fetish. While Meg showed no interest he had paused and never gave an answer. More thoughts ran through his mind "Why is Lily here? Not a trap, but a test for me."

"Ok you little whore you not been 100% honest have you?" he said staring the girl directly in her face. She turned away her face flushed. "None of that. I dont like being played" he took a grasp of her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Please Mr Casper... Please."

"Tell me. Or I can make you"

"No no no. Okay Okay. I did some bad stuff in the past, Your wife offered me a job and protection if I became hers."

"How long?"

"About a year but nothing physical just being a PA really. Getting lunch dry cleaning. But she made me note all my fantasies."

"And tonight..."

"I have fetishes Mr Casper..." she went silent and looked away.

"Tell me now or look for a new job Monday!"

"I like to be used Mr Casper." She looked up hopefully but he remained stone faced. "I hurt a lot of people and abused a lot of people's trust. But I love to be used sexually. But you know... rough."

Without a further word he grabbed the girls hair and the bag off the table and marched out the door. He strode with purpose to his minor sanctuary within the building. He ignored the yelps of pain and protests walking to the test room.

Here he built test projects, but most importantly it was soundproof and no cameras existed. A few times he and Meg had worked off a hard mornings stress in there. He opened a spare server rack shoving the blonde into it and locking the door making a rudimentary cage as he investigated the bag.

"Mr Casper" she whimpered as he lay out the items he needed.

"Mr Casper!" she said again in panic as she saw him start to thread rope around the highest point he could on the metal post holding shelves of tools. He continued to ignore calls of his name as he finished securing the rope.

He strode purposefully back over the where the girl was slumped in the cage, eyeing the door. He grinned, enjoying watching the silly creature underestimate him. He needed a clear head before he went back home and this slut was offered to test his heart.

"If you run I will be calling the police about how you tried to force yourself on me and when I refused you threatened to blackmail me."

"But Mistress will.."

"Will what? Admit she ordered you to come have sex with me. Again I am in the clear and Ithink you have a choice. Piss Meg off, or do as your told and everyone is happy. I promise you I will not break any skin nor will hurt you much."

"You promise I won't lose my job and you will tell Mistress I was perfect?"

He paused, feeling sorry for the dumb cow locked before him. Her fingers pushed through the holes in the rack door looking hopeful. "Im getting soft" he thought, as he started to speak.

"I will protect you from my bitch wife but you must promise to be my girl now. If i can't trust you a hundred percent how will I know you're not a pawn in my wife's games?"

"Oh I will Sir. I promise!" enthusiastically nodding her head up and down.

"Well Lily is a name for a beautiful flower. Are you a beautiful flower girl?" he asked enjoying her squirm, noticing her nipples harden.

"No Sir I am not."

"Hmmm even slut and whore seem too good for you."

"Yes Sir thank you Sir" she sobbed, her hands clamped between her thighs."

"I know well an object like you would be more at home in a sty. Like a pig. Yes that will do. I will call you Piggy, You have the same hair."

"Yes Sir. I thank you for my new.." Her sentence was stopped by a stern look.

"Pigs don't talk you fucking animal. What do they do?"

"Oink" she replied the tears finally flowing. Her head dropped down hiding her face behind her hair.

"I didn't hear you" he taunted.

"Oink" she mumbled.

"I guess there is no one here then." Casper remarked walking to the door.

"Sir no, please Sir." Lily cried as she saw him unlock the door. The tears welled up as he opened the door and stepped through the opening

"Oink oink oink oink oink!" she cried out in desperation as the door was pulled closed behind him.

Casper paused then turning on his heels he walked back in the room locking it behind him. "Now are you going to be a nice happy pig for me you little sow or shall I leave you here until Monday?"

"Oiiiiiink" she wailed shaking her head vigorously from side to side.

"Now to show me you going to be a good little piggy slut I am going to open this rack. You will go stand next to the ropes and let me bind you up." The girl nodded her agreement, adding a little squeal of joy.

After Casper unlocked the door, the girl crawled over to the ropes and then raised herself looking as him from behind her hair. Without a word and barely any sound she felt him move behind her. Raising her arms so her hand touched the opposite elbow behind her back. The soft rope coiled around her arms binding them together. The loss of control was startling. She had been tied up before but not like this.

Rather than lots of small bits of rope, this was a long continuous piece. She felt her arms raised just holding at a point it was a little uncomfortable. The rope was pulled over her shoulder and between her breasts. As the rope threaded around her side he yanked her back thudding into his chest. "You are not escaping this one." he sneered, expertly reinforcing her sense of helplessness as he pushed and pulled her around. Like a child playing with a rag doll, as he wound the rope around her binding her breasts and looping around her upper arms holding her tightly, unable to wriggle.

He pulled her long blonde locks back into a ponytail, forcing her head back so he could stare at her, his icy blue eyes staring deep in her soul. "I can see you're scared but your body betrays you slut." he started, his voice echoing of the walls making him seem more malevolent. "You are nothing but a whore for other to use and abuse."

"Yes Sir" she replied giving in to her urges. "Please use me like a sex toy. Fuck me and break me. Please!!" she whined.

"I will do as I please." He enjoyed the squeals and yelps of pain as he finished tying the girl. Rope attached to her pony tail and another from her arm were attached to the high shelves. Her right leg was tied to both lower shelves holding her firmly. Her other leg was tied thigh to ankle and he raised her as high as he could, leaving her spread wide open for him.

Bored of her moans and pleas for sex, he pushed the largest ball gag from his bag into her mouth. Rubbing her glistening slit, as he watched her mouth strain around the black rubber that was firmly lodged in her mouth and tightly buckled in place.

Casper rummaged around the bag considering the options he had. Opening a box he pulled out the metal breast binder. Lily's eyes widened, transfixed as Casper placed the metal bars over her globes and started to tighten. The blonde groaned around the gag as the bars squeezed down, pushing her breasts out further and further.

Casper couldn't contain his grin as he admired the breasts stretched to the limit as Lily squirmed with the pain. Having an evil thought, he took out a set of crocodile clamps. Two rows of teeth glinted in the light as he shoved them in her face. "Look you dumb slut: New jewellery."

Lily shook her head no, pleading with her eyes. Still Casper teasingly closed the teeth so they were just touching the sensitive nipples standing erect in the centre of her huge areolas. "Ok bimbo, this is going to hurt." he taunted as the clamp's teeth bit down. Lily screamed in pain, the noise vaguely muffled by the ball gag. Tears blurred her vision as wave after wave of agony flowed through her. She tried to plead to take them off. She twisted to try and shake them off but that sent more jolts of pain.

Casper couldn't wait any longer. He dropped his pants showing his impressive nine inches of throbbing man meat. Grabbing hold of the chain between the clamps and the rope holding her leg high. He lined his cock up with her wet slit and with a single thrust pushed all the way in.

Lily brain shut off as the waves of pleasure from the cock pounding her pussy hard, deep and very fast would disappear, countered by the fire in her nipples that burned more and more the evil clamps dug down harder as the chain yanked them down and out further still.

Casper pounded for all he was worth. He cared not what the slut wanted she was just here for him to use. When she stopped crying and just moaned, he would slap her tits watching the chain swing causing her to yelp and fresh tears to run mascara down her face.

His thoughts wandered to the girls being whipped and having a month of alone time together, which drove him to pump in and out more erratically before roaring as he came.

He stood panting for a moment as he came down from his high. The girl wriggled in her binds trying to find cock. "Oh no slut. No cumming for you." he stated firmly, moving away and leaving Lily whining in need.

He sent a text to Russ informing him: "He needed to come to the server rooms due to an issue which will probably take him all weekend."

He quickly dressed and hurried home.

*****

Goes without saying all characters are over 18. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thank you to Trav for providing much needed proof reading and help editing.